The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.50 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to WolfInSpace's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2012, 08:03 AM

WolfInSpace is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to WolfInSpace
Break and Enter

Hi all,

I'm not very active on this board at the moment but I want to try to change that. I'm a big muscle/strength fan. I've been lying here in bed with a boner trying to sleep but this fantasy/story keeps rolling around in my head so I decided to write it down.

It's my first one and it's quite rough. In fact I think the past tense changes to present tense in places. But I'd appreciate feedback.

Here goes...

Last edited by WolfInSpace; February 4th, 2012 at 08:18 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to WolfInSpace's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2012, 08:05 AM

"Break and Enter"

Ben heaves bolt-upright in bed at 2:04 am on a Monday, drenched in sweat and breathing hard. Driving rain against the window is overpowered by the sound of his heartbeat. His pulse is strong and quick; he feels every drop of his blood course through his tense muscles. He sports a very impressive semi-erection under his boxers, and his hard nipples slide up and down underneath the tight white nightshirt.

He is a very good looking young man, he'd always been told. "Model material," his girlfriend had put it. His masculine jawline, clenched tight at this moment, has always been an eye-catcher for the ladies. He pulls the sheets away from his soaked torso and swings his feet out of bed. His muscular 6'2" frame rises to full height as the bed groans, as if sighing in relief. He knows what he has to do. His heavy footsteps catch his attention momentarily, as if he is sleepwalking, but his urges are far too strong to be overridden by rational thought. Ben catches a glimpse of his primal eyes in the mirror as he reaches for his car keys, wrenches open the front door and steps out into the heavy rain.

His driving erratic, all he can think about is getting to his destination. Swerving across lanes, his fully erect 9.5-inch cock is poking out the top of his designer underwear, the thick shaft perfectly outlined by the fabric. Moisture seeps from the head of his penis as he plants his foot, speeding faster down the road. His breathing rapid, he fondles himself through his shorts.

Outside Westall Bank his pickup comes to a screetching halt. He swings the car door open, leaps out and begins marching with purpose toward the glass doors of the branch. The town centre is completely deserted except for this ranging hunk of a man, striding through the downpour. His rain and sweat soaked clothing exudes a musk which is clearly recognizable as the scent of the alpha male. The street lights cast shadows against his tight shorts and the ranging manhood within, powerful torso, chest and arms. Clinging to his body, his wet top leaves nothing to the imagination; outlines of his bulging pecs and ripped abdominals are well defined as he struts across the road.

Just as he is about to hit the door, he stops. His eyes slowly lower to the lock. Swiftly, he jabs his hard elbow, smashing the glass and setting wails of the security alarm going into the night. Reaching in, he swivels the lock, pushes open the door and walks in. He breathes the fresh air now streaming through the broken window and flares his nostrils. Ben has spotted his destination: the vault. His strong legs march him left, past the teller windows to the huge metal door. Again, just before smashing into the door he stops. Standing an inch from the door, his head lowered but eyes forward, his breathing is still as deep and primal as it was at the house. He leans forward and presses the outline of his cock and upper body against the door to feel its coolness.

His heart thuds faster and his cock jumps to full attention again. Nostrils flared, he steps back to analyse the door. A keypad blinks on the right-hand side of a large heavy vault door, barred with two beams of steel passing through a giant rotor wheel. He smirks -- he knows this to be no match for his powerful physique.

His solid right shoulder crunches the keypad, making it crack and buzz as its circuits short out, being driven into the wall by force. Next, his chest and biceps primed, he reaches for the large metal wheel. Grabbing either side, his arms lengthen slightly and biceps begin to bulge. The sleeves can barely contain the stud's arms as they flex and strengthen. His pecs, tight and steely, also make his shirt strain. He grunts a loud gutteral enjoyment as he continues to flex, bending and twisting with all his might. The vault's mechanical locking mechanism grinds and squeels for mercy against the immense power of Ben's arms and chest. The steel begins to turn white and buckle. Ben smirks and grunts again, louder this time, his cock bouncing with pleasure; the feeling of raw strength coursing through his body.

The protective beams and locking wheel, now mangled and bent from Ben's powerful strength, fail to stop the young man from entering the vault. His powerful leg kicks the heavy door, almost off its hinges, into the vault room. Now inside, he rips open the flimsy covering of box 229, and grasps eagerly at the large container within.

Almost laughing, he pulls down his shorts over his pumped legs, his steely pecs and arms still heaving with his breath. The gorgeous thickness of his manhood stands proud, dripping with excitement, as he takes it in his left hand and begins to stroke. Grunting and moaning, his hips thrust back and forth into his hand. Ben's eyes roll into the back of his head and his beautiful physique tenses as wave after wave of sperm shoot into the container.

The radio clicks on at 9:15 and Ben awakes with a start. "Shit!" Jumping up, he dashes for the shower. He'd better stop those late-night drinking sessions with the boys. He's a professional now, he thinks, as he launches himself into his suit. He rushes around, all too busy to hear the news reporter's top story. "Bank break-in baffles local police."

Last edited by WolfInSpace; February 4th, 2012 at 08:17 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WolfInSpace For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (February 4th, 2013), manlion (February 2nd, 2013), parabola56 (February 2nd, 2013), skumbum (February 2nd, 2013), wrestlejock646 (February 2nd, 2013), Wynfrith (February 4th, 2013)
  #3   Add to WolfInSpace's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2012, 03:05 PM

Don't be afraid to say if you like it.
  #4   Add to bobtimbob's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2012, 04:48 PM

bobtimbob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfInSpace View Post
Don't be afraid to say if you like it.
I liked it a lot!

Now when do we found out what the deal is with box 229?
The Following User Says Thank You to bobtimbob For This Useful Post:
bikebot2100 (February 3rd, 2013)
  #5   Add to ts1976's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2012, 06:38 PM

ts1976 is on a distinguished road
Also, is he never aware that he does these amazing things, and does his girlfriend ever get to watch? :-)
  #6   Add to WolfInSpace's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2012, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtimbob View Post
I liked it a lot!

Now when do we found out what the deal is with box 229?
Thanks! I will have to write some more and turn it into a story arc.
  #7   Add to WolfInSpace's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2012, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts1976 View Post
Also, is he never aware that he does these amazing things, and does his girlfriend ever get to watch? :-)
In this story neither Ben nor his girlfriend are aware, but that may change in future installments.
  #8   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2012, 07:07 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
What a STUDly way to make a deposit! Yeah I liked it, but would request a bit more description of him muscling around the steel.
  #9   Add to howardbeatman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2012, 11:16 AM

howardbeatman is on a distinguished road
Your writing syle is quite good, definitely better than average.
  #10   Add to Aronymous's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2012, 12:49 PM

Aronymous is on a distinguished road
I love it until this far. Would lovvee more!
  #11   Add to WolfInSpace's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2012, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlbjock View Post
What a STUDly way to make a deposit! Yeah I liked it, but would request a bit more description of him muscling around the steel.
A very good suggestion. Any requests of what you want to have described?
  #12   Add to Big Jake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Lost bull.

Big Jake is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Big Jake Send a message via AIM to Big Jake Send a message via MSN to Big Jake Send a message via Yahoo to Big Jake Send a message via Skype™ to Big Jake
Very good beginning. Can't wait to hear for more.
  #13   Add to WolfInSpace's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2012, 01:26 AM

If anyone is wondering, the inspiration for this story came from the very first episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. I just thought it'd be hotter if a flesh and blood beefcake ripped apart the safe door instead of a robot.
  #14   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
LMAO that's a funny reason to write a story, but I guess anything can be a muse - even a boner. huhuhuhuhu

Nice story so far, it's really well written too.
  #15   Add to WolfInSpace's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2012, 03:13 AM

I guess this isn't so much about muscle growth as strength. I think we need a strength section on the forum!
  #16   Add to WolfInSpace's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2012, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlbjock View Post
Would love to hear your suggestions about how I might describe that bit in more detail.
  #17   Add to KASHAE's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2012, 02:35 AM
FutureBeast

KASHAE is on a distinguished road
It's a great story-not enough stories here about the superhuman strength behind the big muscles!! It always helps too if you describe weight proportions too-ALOT of guys always miss the mark here when it comes to that!! Keep up the excellent story!!
  #18   Add to WolfInSpace's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2013, 04:54 AM

Hi guys,

Glad you like it! I get off on strength stories, as you might have guessed.

I would love to move this story in a different direction, maybe make it a community-developed story? If you'd like to add some additional explanations of how Ben muscled his way into the vault, or what his stats are, I'd love to hear (and fantasize ) about it.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options