The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Any Ideas For Muscle-Stories?

I wanted to see what I could get from you folks, maybe something to work with. it doesn't have to be in full detail. In fact, I'd like it if you could just give me basics, such as what the transformation would consist of or how it would happen. Maybe even mention some character names with incomplete personalities; just explaining their disposition in general and perhaps their flaws. Relationships can also be established between characters - bully, rivals, brothers, and so on. (Edit) I would also like for it to not contain anything directly related to another story or based off of another story. I don't mind making generic stories, but I don't like directly stealing existing stories either.

I had asked my friends, but their responses were quite. Um. Yeah. So. I'll just copy/paste and change names to protect stuff. Mostly because it's entertaining. So I'll post it anyway, feel free to skip it, your brain might hurt if you read it. (This is what I got to put up with.)

LadyOfTheNight: how about 1 where hunky aliens from anothr planet takes a super fit and fearce guy and brings him on to the spaceship
LadyOfTheNight: then they run tests on him and finaly think he is good to be ther alpha so they make him grow and give him 3 penises so he can choose three of the tons of hunky aliens to have sex with

Me: First tentacle penises that drain muscle, and now a three penii alpha-man. Gurl, youse need some CACK in yo lyf.

LadyOfTheNight: i do it to see if you write it so i can troll

*insert series of us going OH MAH GAD back and forth for a few messages*

AND BEFORE YOU FLIP OUT, FGT = Fantastically Gay Transvestite or Furry Gay Trap; which is an inside joke with a double meaning made on purpose by the very person who is called a "F.G.T." in the following section. It's used the same was as "that word you think it is" would be, but of course, that's the joke.

DragonDude: I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE TAKING REQUESTS WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL MEEEEEEEEE make another dragon one, it was cute. :<

Me: NOPE.AVI

DragonDude: FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIINE!
DragonDude: How about a story where a wizard dude slays a musclebeast and before the musclebeast dies it inflicts a curse on the magician to make him slowly become a musclebeast.

Me: Sounds awfully similar to the story I made up. You know, the one you fapped to.
Me: I mean the one you liked.
Me: SOOOOOOO what does your story entail?

DragonDude: Oh youse so silly.
DragonDude: The original musclebeast was a masculine humanoid who had basic instincts. He'd steal food and wisk men away from their homes to have sex with them.

Me: Why men?

DragonDude: The musclebeast didn't want to kill the human he was screwing, so he'd choose strong men who could withstand him.
DragonDude: The cursed magician slowly grows into a large beast who loses intelligence and becomes more wily as the days go by until he entirely loses himself. You can take it from there?
DragonDude: INB4 you put a super cute and happy spin that makes my kokoro go doki doki
DragonDude: HELLO? :<

Me: I GUESS IF I HAVE NOTHING ELSE BETTER TO WORK WITH SURE I'LL WRITE STUFF FOR YOU TO FAP TO FGT

DragonDude: <3 uuuuuu

Me: FGT FGT FGT

DragonDude: But you love homoseckshuals!

Me: I do.
Me: Very much.
Me: I want to marry one.

DragonDude: Then marry your current boyfriend.

Me: http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/.../uuuwaaaah.jpg

Last edited by Rarity; February 13th, 2012 at 09:26 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Exclamation

Okaaaay . . .

I have a good one but I'm having second thoughts now; calling someone a "fag," even jokingly, is pretty damn rude in my book and it puts me off.

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab

Last edited by Ogun; February 13th, 2012 at 07:34 PM.
  #3   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogun View Post
Okaaaay . . .

I have a good one but I'm having second thoughts now; calling someone a "fag," even jokingly, is pretty damn rude in my book and it puts me off.
I never call people "fags"(unless it is a character in my story being a total dickhole), FGT on the other hand is pretty harmless and is actually an inside joke with a double meaning; Fantastically Gay Transvestite (or Furry Gay Trap). Because he plays as female characters or male characters who are easily mistaken to be female.

I guess I'll edit that in. :|
  #4   Add to mimolover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2012, 09:33 PM

mimolover is on a distinguished road
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage

Just write a little ditty about sex, drugs, rock and roll, stretch it out for a few pages, add some growth, romance, wet and wild adventures, or whatever the hell the auther wants to throw in there, and away you go!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options