The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to BrawnyJock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Dedicated to Fitness

BrawnyJock is on a distinguished road
Chapter 8 - Gymnastic Meat

CockRing Chapter 8 - Gymnastic Meat

Chad watched the camera intently as he continued monitoring the system information on Brian. He was positive about the growth he saw on the camera and was almost certain that it was related to the double cockring events. It was obvious that others present at the party noticed Brian's growth too. However, as he watched the camera, he could clearly see that Brian's body was now shrinking. Just how much he was unable to tell as the camera got redirected back to another area before Brian came out of it. Chad wondered just how the double events triggered Brian's body to grow. Also why the growth was only retained some of the time.

Brian came around after some time to find the party still going on. There were only a few drunken guys left, the stragglers who can never get enough and none of them appealed to his interest. His body ached as he got up and walked over to the clothing storage area. He had to search through the remaining pile of bags to locate the one that contained his clothing. He slipped on his socks and then his pants, one leg at a time. As he pulled them up he noticed the pant legs, which were snug fitting to begin with, both seemed extra tight around his thighs and yet fit over his ass and around his waist perfectly. He carefully maneuvered his huge cock inside as best he could before zipping the fly closed and fastening the waist button. He ran both of his hands down each thigh trying to stretch them out a bit.

He grabs his t-shirt, gathers up he back and slips in one arm and then the other before he raises his arms to put it over his head. He can't help but notice how the seams are cutting in at the arm pits and just as he gets it over his head the seams start to give way. He works the fabric down over his broad chest and back carefully. Then reaches up and pulls off the torn sleeves one by one. Just as he was thinking his deltoids looked pretty good in his muscle top t-shirt it happened. Rippppp.. right down the front to just above his abs. "Fuck", Brian yells out, "this was a new shirt too." Ripping it off the rest of the way he tosses it into the waste basket and grabs his leather jacket. Slipping it on he quickly realizes just how much it feels like a second skin as he puts it on over his bare torso and zips it up part way. He makes a mental note to wear it bare chested next time as the arousal factor is incredible. Heading down the attic stairs Wes stops him briefly.

"Done for the night Brian?" He asks sounding disappointedly as he stares at the exposed bare flesh revealed in the V of the open jacket.

"Yeah, calling it a night."

"Can't entice you to stay a bit longer?" Wes asks as he slips his hand inside the jacket and tweaks one of Brian's nips.

"Sorry man, but I've got to get home." The hand slips away as Brian hobbles down the stairway due to the sudden arousal and rapid growth of his cock straining for release.

Chad stormed off to bed but his mind continued processing the events he just witnessed. He was glad the cockring failsafe was functioning and preventing any tampering. But Brian seemed to be adjusting to its presence much more quickly than any of the other alpha males. In fact, he seemed to be using it for his own pleasure. If excessively massive cock growth can be deemed a pleasure. Plus it was suppose to revert back to normal size afterwards, not be retained. Just what was the cause of the malfunction that stimulated total body muscular growth? Nothing in the design had the power to produce such a result. More importantly, why didn't the growth reverse itself? What factors allowed this growth to be retained some of the time and not all of the time. Chad finally dropped off with no answers.

Meanwhile Brian made it home, stripped off his leather jacket, boots and socks. Then peeled off the overly tight jeans and crashed into bed. Morning came quickly as the alarm played it ritual wake up. He slowly forced his heavy body to get up out of bed and sauntered to the shower. Soaping up his body he feels the change in size of his upper arms and shoulders. His chest feels totally pumped like after a massive workout and his abs have never been so defined. "Fuck", he wipes the steam off the shower door and peers over to the mirror across from the door. "Dam, am I big or what?" He finishes his shower and steps out admiring his muscular body as he towels off the remaining water. "Not again?? Brian complains as he accidentally triggered the cockring with the towel while wiping around his cock and balls. The instant erection reminds him about the growth spurts of last night.

"No way?? Brian steps on the scale and quickly figures he gained seventeen pounds last night. He runs down the hall to his workout area and finds the tape measure. Wrapping the tape around his biceps reveals an extra inch on each of them. His erection is persistent and demanding attention as he can't help but think about the wild sex last night. However he just has to find out how much his chest gained. Positioning the tape and measuring not once but twice before he accepts the measurement. "Fuckin Wild." He can't ignore his cock any longer. A few quick strokes as he records the measurement in his log.

One inch growth in each arm and the three and a quarter inches chest. Finishing up the last couple measurements and recording them as well. "I got to figure this out." He says to himself, "can't just keep growing like this or someone's going to start asking questions. Then, like an after thought, he measures his raging cock. No fucking shit! A full inch longer than last time, dam no wonder I had such a great time last night." Checking his recorded stats, "Fuck, my cocks grown almost an inch and a half since this cockring thing started. Have to admit I love the overall changes. Packing on almost 30 pounds of muscle sure feels great!"

It was after lunch before Chad got out of bed and he knew he still needed to complete the month end review for Minneapolis. That meant he'd have to really check out Brian's data. He just couldn't figure this guy out. His high rate of sexual activity, the rapid acceptance of the cockring made him stand out as a superior alpha male from any of the others. However the unexplained growth that he was sure was somehow triggered by double events still bothered him greatly.

Chad knew that Brian had handled the full 105% during his interview without any sign of pain. In fact he still had significant play in the skin covering his cock shaft. A sure sign that he hadn't reach his maximum limit in growth. A limit that Chad had planned to explore once Brian was placed into production. But now he wondered if the overall body and related cock growth had change this potential or simply increased the capacity. He remembered fondly how monstrously huge Brian?s thick, nine inch cock felt filling up his ass as he got fucked by his bull in the shower and could only dream of what it'd be like to take it now.

The computer images showed it was easily ten and a half inches even after the shrinkage he witness at end of last nights session. He couldn't help but wondered just what it was like for Brian as the arousal data was off the charts. "Brian," Chad scoffed, "What about the man he was fucking?" He said to himself slightly jealous that he wasn't the bottom for such a wild ride. "I've got to stop thinking like that." He scolded himself, but wonders again just how far he could push Brian's growth limit.

The weather for the next week or two was unusually cool and wet, making time go by slower than normal. Brian maintained his usual routine as he adjusted to the presence of the cockring. It still puzzled him a bit but overall it wasn't negatively affecting him much anymore. The changes it created in his body were desirable, as well as the additional sexual activity he was enjoying. Brian puts aside most of his original fears about the ever present cockring. However, he was still aware that there were other guys at the gym who notice the cockring from time to time. Some never mentioned it, acting like it was normal, while others obviously disliked it but didn't say a word. Some asked and Brian explained as he had before to Craig. A few actually liked it and complemented him on how masculine and sexy it looked. Brian acknowledged the compliment. He sometimes wondered or hoped that there was something more intended behind the simple compliment. He had such hopes with Craig, but had long since dismissed it as Craig hadn't shown any interest since that first encounter.

Brian had casually dropped hints to his family of a big project pending at work. He indicated that it could very likely require overtime and some evening work. He knew that too many, nights with the guys, excuses would draw suspicion. Once the new month began he intensified his efforts, making it clear that the project was due to start soon. Brian figured all was working out well toward preparing for the extra time to play once Keith arrived. He really wanted to be able to spend extra time with Keith if at all possible. Only a couple more days until Keith was due to arrive.

One afternoon as he was nearing the end of his work out, a voice behind him quietly remarked. "You taking steroids now?" Two hands grabbed Brian's shoulders and ran down over his uppers as the man continued. "Looks like you've gain a lot of solid muscle since last month. But I still want an answer to my last question."

Turning Brian found himself face to face with Craig. "What question was that?"

"I had complimented on how 'it' added to your masculinity. And then asked if it feels hot during sex too?"

Brian looked Craig straight in the eye knowing that 'it' referred to the cockring and with a wink he replied, "It sure does." Then as an invitation added, "But you'd have to be there."

"I just might." Craig replied as he looked down. Noticing the obvious bulge in Brian's gym shorts he started to walk away as he said. "Best I let you concentrate on finishing your workout." He added as he started jogging another lap on the track.

Brian hoped that Craig meant soon, but knew he needed to get a cold shower fast or he might get thrown out of the gym. "Catch me some time soon." He shouted to Craig as he passed by, finishing his first lap. Brian bounded down the stairs toward the locker room. The row of his locker empty so he undressed quickly and put his clothes in the locker. Grabbing his towel and using it to shield his partial erection as he made his way to the showers.

He got the water adjusted, closed his eyes and stepped into the powerful warm spray. The water quickly soaked his hair and ran down his face. The intensity of jets felt good all over his body. He was thinking how much fun it might be to meet up with Craig now that he knew there was some real interest. Suddenly his thoughts were pulled back to reality as he felt a hand loosely grab his still turgid cock.

"Hey Muscles, are you going to let me have some of this again?" Tim questioned. Brian didn't have a chance to answer before his cock was swallowed by Tim's hungry mouth. Brian's cock grew even harder as Tim applied his talented mouth to the task. "I want you to fuck me some time!" Tim said softly as he pulled the monster out of his mouth and stood up to face Brian. He reached out, placing a hand on each of Brian's large pecs, before he firmly pinched the large nips at the same time.

"Here?" Brian always fantasized about fucking some hot guy in the gym showers. The opportunity just never presented itself until now. His mind raced quickly as he weighed the potential of having his fantasy, versus being caught. There weren't too many in the locker room as most had already finished up and left for work. The few others were putting on their street clothes and would be gone soon. So they wouldn't likely be interrupted any time soon.

"Here and now!" Tim replied as he lathered up his furry firm ass. Then turning and thrusting it toward Brian's monstrous cock as he placed his hands against the wall. "You know satyrs are always ready for sex. Just tak ..." The rest of his sentence, where he was going to tell Brian to take it slow, was lost.

"Fuck!" Brian quickly reached around with one hand and covered Tim's mouth as a precaution, as he plunged deeply into Tim.

"mmmmmmppppppffff", was all that escaped from Tim's lips, as Brian worked his cock deeper and deeper into the tight, warm, moist confines of accommodating, virgin ass.
Brian couldn't believe that 'Coach had broken in Tim and used him frequently'. "Coach must have really liked your performance in the game." Brian was over half way in when he realized that Tim was way too tight to have been ready for this. "So dam nice." It was awkward trying to talk with guarded words so no one in the locker room would be suspicious.

"nnnnnnooooooo" Tim struggled against Brian's invading monster. He finally pulled away from Brian enough to regain some composure. Then pulled Brian's hand off his covered mouth. "Coach never showed me that one. In fact I've never even seen one your size before, let alone taken it."

"Dam, sorry, I misunderstood." Brian reluctantly began to withdraw.

"No, go on; show me the rest of the play." Pushing back slowly against Brian's throbbing cock. "I want you to show me the attack plan, step by step, until I get it all down."

Picking up on the soccer terms, Brian continued. "Once in the ready, you position for a direct attack." Tim's ass was still clamped down on Brian's cock. The look in Tim's eyes begged for Brian to continue. "But instead you look for the back door or weaker side to exploit the danger zone." He slowly pushed deeper into Tim, feeling that warm virgin ass slowly open up to accommodate his cock.

"Oh, yeah. I think I'm getting it now. You channel the play and defend deep." Tim rolled his eyes and smiled as best as he could. He'd never felt anything like this before. His insides burned as the girth of the thick monster stretched him beyond anything he'd experienced. Even the dildo he used at home didn't do the things Brian?s cock was doing. His breath was quickening as his own cock surged to full erection.

"The play gets a bit harder, the longer it takes to complete. You have to keep the pressure on and be ready to tackle if need be."

"I think I see what you mean." Tim said as Brian's cock bore even deeper up inside of him. The combination of the long stokes and the thick ridge of Brian's cockhead, vigorously worked Tim's prostrate. He was on the verge of loosing his load and yet wanted all of Brian totally inside of him first. He pushed back against Brian's thrusts. "Show me how it ends up then. I think I have most of it down."

"I think you know all the usual tactics." Brian pushes forward into Tim so that the last inch of his massive cock is buried to the hilt. He withdrew quickly and pummeled back in again and again. "Depth is important; you want to keep the distance if possible. As you can see this play works even better if you're willing to push it forward and risk some serious foul play."

"I...I...I see what you mean, Send it through!" Tim's load blasts forth as his ass clenches hard on Brian forcing his load to flood deep into Tim.

No sooner had the two finished when they heard someone shout, "Man On". Standing in the doorway was Craig. They didn't know how long he'd been there, but his warning meant that someone was approaching from behind. They quickly turned toward the shower sprays, and soaped up hoping not to look to obvious. Craig took the remaining shower near the two of them to help provide some additional cover. Tim left first followed shortly after by Brian and finally Craig. "Next time I won't let you finish your workout alone." Craig said teasing.

"I hope not." Brian replied. "How long were you standing there watching?'

"Long enough." Craig replied and they both walked back to their lockers as thunder boomed overhead. "Sounds like a bad storm outside."

"Hey Coach" Tim said in a surprised tone.
Brian turned quickly wondering if Tim was referring to him. A large man with a whistle hanging around his neck was standing near Tim.

"Used your GPS phone to track you down. I need you for a publicity stint ASAP." Coach said. "I sent you an urgent text message with the details."

"Great", said Tim, "I'll finish up and meet you there."

"Best you hurry, the weather looks like all hell's going to break loose. Nasty weather warnings too."

The coach walked off as Tim turned to Brian. "Hate this phone; I can't even ignore his calls as he can track me down."

"That sucks." Brian commented as Tim's phone rang.

"What? Who... oh, just a minute. Brian? I think it's for you." Tim said with a puzzled look on his face as he handed the phone to Brian.

"Hello?" Brian's face showed disbelief and then anger built us as he listened to the man. He tried to interrupt several times, but it was obvious the person on the other end, Chad, wasn't going to let him. The line disconnected and Brian checked the call log. It showed the number as unlisted, so he handed the phone back to Tim. "Thanks, guess you're not the only one being tracked down."

"Yeah, but through my phone?" Tim said even more puzzled than before.

"Sorry about that. See ya, Tim." Brian left quickly and drove home as he thought about the call. It made him angry that Chad was now calling him with a warning of all things. Not an apology, but a warning? He wanted to warn me that the cockring may be malfunctioning. He realized the purpose of it, but knew there would be no warning needed if he wasn't stuck wearing the cockring. He really wanted the chance to give Chad a piece of his mind, but he still had no means to track him down. Besides Brian was only now realizing that he still had deep feelings for Chad.

It was now two days later and Keith was on the way, Brian was glad he was finally going to meet him. He cleaned up and made special preparations of the items he'd need for later that evening. After all, he had to work late on that special project at work. A special project named Keith.

Brian arrived at the airport excited to meet Keith in person for the first time. He went to the baggage claim and waited until he thought he saw Keith.
"Brian", Keith yelled out like an old friend.
"Hey, you have a good flight?"
"Sure did, but need a restroom fast."
"It's this way." Brian couldn't believe the definition evident through Keith's snug fitting tank top. "Man are you tight."

"Me? Dam stud, you look huge compared to all your pics." Opening a stall door and pulling Brian inside with him. They embraced tightly and Keith's tongue found its way deep into Brian's mouth as his hand unsnapped and unzipped Brian's jeans. Reaching inside he pulled out the monster and stoked it until it was super hard. "I've been wanting this way to long."

"mmmmmmmmmmm" Brian had never had sex in a public restroom. The added risk and excitement of the airport location with all of the extra security was overwhelming.

Keith felt Brian's balls draw up for the emanate release and he got down on his knees. He swallowed the massive cock in no time, without any effort at all until the last couple of inches. He continued sucking as best he could while he worked Brian's balls. He felt the cock deep in the back of his mouth pulse an throb and the stream of hot thick cum blast down his throat. "Nice way to say wel-cum to Minnesota."

They both straightened up and made their way out of the stall and back to the luggage carousel in time to pick up the bags. They talked about the flight and people on it, the hot flight attendants and the schedule Keith had for his time in the cities. By the time they got in the car both knew they'd only have tonight and possibly one other time together while Keith was in town.

The hotel was about half way between the airport and where Brian lived and very near the location of the gymnastics competition. Keith checked in as Brian had to drive around to find a place to park the car. The competition crowd had filled up most of the closer parking ramps. His cell phone rang as he was walking back to the hotel. It was Keith calling to let him know the room number. Brian arrived several minutes later finding the door propped ajar by the security bolt. He knocked once lightly and walked in finding Keith, wearing leather boots, harness, jockstrap and neck collar.

"Now that's hot." Brian greeted Keith. "I can't get over you definition and it's only accentuated by that harness!"

"You like it all, huh?" Running his hands lightly over his washboard abs. "You know with your new body a harness would really look great on you too."

"You know I like it. Did that artist get done with the casting of your torso?"

"Yeah, but I haven?t seen the final casting yet. What I want to see now is your cock in my mouth again." Keith stepped close to Brian, reached out and quickly removes his shirt. Then he ran his hands down Brian's chest, briefly pinched his nips, before unfastening the button at the top of his jeans. "mmmmmm, you got a monstrous fuckin bull cock that's straining for release."

"It's straining for you and that hot ass." He reached for his zipper.

Pushing Brian's hand away, "That's my job". He unzipped the jeans, opened the front and pushes his hand inside to cup the stud?s package. "I'm glad it's for me. I want it all. Every inch of that fuckin huge cock that I watched on your video for the past couple of years."

"Not to mention all the hot web cam sessions we've had. Man I can hardly wait....." Brian stopped short of finishing as he heard the rip of fabric. Keith had grabbed both hip pockets and ripped them as he pulled down, trying to remove Brian's pants quickly. "FUCK!"

"You said it's for me and I want it all now!" His mouth quickly covered the huge cockhead and slide inch by inch down the shaft. Brian reeled back against the door. All he could do was watch in amazement as his cock disappeared once again inside Keith.

Keith was truly a talented cock handler, the way he worked his mouth up and down, from end to end, over Brian's cock. He quickly took Brian to the edge, knowing just when to stop sucking and prevent the release. At this point he would administer his attentions to Brian's balls or nips. Anything to divert the senses and allow the huge cock to subside it's pulsing. He would allow the wave of emotions flooding Brian's brain to back off just enough before returning his attention to continue working on Brian's cock. He would repeat this series of sexual torture over and over, each time taking Brian closer to climax.

"Stop... Please... I've got... to cum." Brian was panting, trying to catch his breath. "Let me cum... Keith."

"You said it's for me. Remember?" He bit on Brian's nips. "It's mine. You are mine." Nipping even harder as he softly caressed the raging hard on. "I want your cock now. I want it deep inside of me. I want to feel you?re hot cum quenching my hunger." He went down on Brian again.

"Fuck yeah... I got to cum... It is for you... all of it." He felt his cock slide deep inside of Keith as he swallowed and sucked him harder and harder. The load of cum swelled up quickly in Brian. "F-U-C-K" He yelled, as his load blasted out. His cock throbbed and pounded as it pumped out. He pulled Keith off of his sensitive cock carefully. He couldn't stand it inside Keith's talented mouth any longer. His cock still throbbing as the cum continued to flow and spill out over Keith's face and dripped onto his chest.

Keith's eyes were glazed over as he stood up, grabbed Brian and began kissing him deeply. He slowly maneuvered them both over to the bed, before collapsing on top of Brian. They both were fighting to dominate over each other. Their tongues dueling inside each others mouth. Their hands squeezed and caressed each others muscles, every sinew and fiber massaged until every nerve was on edge. They slowly regained their strength as the need for more sex heightened inside of them.

Meanwhile, Chad had just returned from running some errands. A To Do reminder flashed on the screen as he logged into the system. 'Brian date with Keith' "Oh hell, hope I didn't miss anything. He checked Brian's logs. "Dam, they were already fuckin around." He was always amazed at the arousal reading the system logged for Brain every time he had sex. They consistently much higher than the other studs and this was intriguing to him.

The GPS allowed Chad to find the location and scan for any nearby cameras. He realized they'd most likely be in a hotel room somewhere and that almost eliminated any chance of a camera. Unless they were having sex in a public space. No such luck, it was a room, but the hotel had wireless internet. He began scanning the IP addresses in use within the hotel. One address showed high network traffic, a good sign.

Chad tapped into the IP traffic. "Fuck, what is Keith up to?" He could clearly see naked Brian on his back on the bed and a man he assumed was Keith, lying on top. The two were deeply engrossed in each other. What really bothered Chad wasn't that the camera was on, but that it was broadcasting everything.

Keith reached down and began to stroke Brian's cock back to life. "This cockring is incredibly sexy on you." He wraps his hand around it and pulls on it gently, accidentally activating the failsafe. "Incredibly sexy look and certainly makes you extra horny, I'd say."

"Fuck, man, you really got me going again." Brian knew that Keith had activated the cockring. He'd gotten to quickly recognize when it was active verses when he was having a normal erection. Besides he really wanted to fuck Keith so bad. "I want to fuck you man."

"Don't move, just lay there and let me ride it." Keith squatted over the massive stake facing Brian. He lowered himself slowly, feeling pressure of the thick cock head pushing against his ass. It only took a moment and it suddenly broke through, quickly followed by several inches of Brian's thick shaft, before Keith caught himself. "Son of a bitch! You're going to tear me up man." He pause a minute to get used to the size of it. "Dam, your monster feels incredible."

"You know that?s what you want me to do." Brian stated as he raised his hips up off the bed, driving another couple of inches into Keith.

Chad watches his stud's cock disappear inch by inch into Keith as he fingered his own ass. "Man, fuck him like you did me during your audition." He said to himself as he grabbed a large dildo, nearly the size of Brian and inserted it into his ass.

Keith worked his ass down more and more until every inch of Brian was inside of him. "mmmmmmm that feels so hot." He began to ride up and down on the monster. The thick cock stimulated every inch of surface inside his ass. He quivered with each stroke.

"Ride it man." Brian urges Keith on. "Ride your bull hard."

Chad was busy matching Keith. Pumping the dildo inside of him in rhythm to the cock fucking up deep inside Keith's ass, stroke for stroke.

Keith began riding Brian harder and faster and Chad pumped the dildo harder and faster. Both men were getting closer and closer to climax. The hard, deep, penetrations were stimulating every nerve inside of them. Their juices were flowing, dripping out.

"Yeah, fuck me!" They yelled almost at the same moment.

Brian was getting closer to cumming too. "AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH"

"Fuck me, with your monster."

"Fuck yeah" Brain began bucking up into Keith again. Every muscle tense and straining, as his veins pumped and surged nutrients to his body, and his cock grew that last bit before release.

"That?s it; my bulls got to breed me again." Chad yelled out then wondered about what he really meant by his statement.

"Oh, Fuck." Keith yelled, "I can't take it any more." He began shooting his load all over Brian's chest.

Chad was shooting his load over the floor.

Brain bellowed, "FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKK", as his load shot deep inside of Keith. He continued bucking hard into Keith, as he shot volley after volley into the hot moist ass enveloping his cock. Slowly they both began to recover. Keith was finally able to relax from the monster stretching his insides. Brian was still slightly euphoric from the release. He wiped a handful of the cum off his chest, put it in his mouth and swallowed Keith's cum. "mmmmm" He pulled Keith down toward him and kissed him deeply, sharing the taste of the cum between them.

They remained in each others arms for what seemed like an eternity to Chad. He began to get irritated that the two of them were enjoying each other so completely. "Fuck, I wish I were there instead of Keith. I'd make sure Brian was up and ready for action again by now."

No sooner had Chad verbalized his desire when Keith started sliding down Brian?s body. He was kissing and lapping up his own cum along the way. Pausing briefly to suck and nibble Brian's nips before tonguing his way over the six pack abs. The arousal sensors were climbing rapidly on Chad's system showing Brian's response. Keith made his way to the rapidly growing cock and quickly devoured it totally with his mouth. He loves to feel the power of a big cock as it grew inside his mouth and down his throat. The subservient desire for it to forcefully snake deeper into his throat choking him if need be. He loved his men to force cock control over him.

Brian felt his cock enveloped by Keith inside his talented mouth. He wasn't sure what Keith had in mind this time, but it was obvious that Keith didn't want to let him go. He felt his cock restrained by the confines of Keith's mouth until it found the tunnel down his throat. The rhythmic pulling told him Keith was swallowing and sucking to draw it deeper inside. He watched his cock pushing Keith's tonsils out, causing a bulge in the man's throat. He didn't know how long Keith was going to keep him inside so deeply but it was obvious that he was running out of breath.

Chad figured out Keith before Brian had a clue. He knew the wild heightened pleasure of being forced to take a cock so deep and long that you became oxygen deprived. A totally different kind of sexual experience that only extreme bottoms enjoy.

Brian struggled to pull out enough to allow Keith a breath of air. He stopped when he felt the warm air escaping pass over his sweat moistened abs. Then he heard the deep inhale of air and felt Keith pull him back inside.

Chad figured if Keith wanted it rough, he'd get it rough. He quickly type in a command on the keyboard. "There, let's see how much he really enjoys it on the wild side."

Brian felt the kick from the cockring once again making him grow larger. He knew it had to be Chad as neither he nor Keith had done anything to activate it. "Fuck yeah, now your really going to have the bull."

Keith looked up at Brian. His eyes showed his shock and pleasure as Brian's cock grew thicker and longer inside his throat. "mmmmmmmppppfffff"

"You need that bull cock to fuck your throat raw." Brian told Keith. "You really want me to force you to take more of it."

Hearing this Chad knew that Brian had finally realized what Keith secretly desired. He smirked, "this is going to be fun". I was going to test Brian someday anyway. May as well be now with a willing man. He adjusted the setting and pressed the enter key again, this time forcing the cockring to take Brian up to the 110% size limit. "Enjoy it while you can, Keith. You won't be able to handle it for long."

Brian's cock surged longer and thicker as he felt the cockring activate stronger than ever. His muscles surged as the blood pumped through his body. His skin tightened as the fibers grew larger, thicker and his energy built up. Once again he wondered if Chad was watching them somehow. Then he noticed the red light on the webcam. 'That's how', he thought. I'll give him something to really watch. Brian took full advantage of his increased size and drove his cock forcefully deep into Keith's tight throat. "Suck it man, eat my raging bull cock!"

Keith's eyes opened wide; totally overwhelmed by the depth of the gigantic monster Brian drove into him. It was obvious that he didn't expect this and he was running out of breath. Brian tried to pull out as Keith tried to extract the invading monster. Just then Brian's load blasted forth, coating Keith's throat. The cock throbbing surges provided just enough give to allow partial extraction.

Keith quickly gasped for air as the explosion of cum continued to spray deep into his throat. He didn't even have to swallow much, as there was no where else for it to go but down his throat. He struggled to get yet another breath and prevent choking on the thick creamy substance.

Brain collapsed back on the bed, feeling totally relieved, exhausted and drained. His cock softened slowly as Keith continued to suck every last drop from inside of it. After a few more minutes, the two of them snuggled side by side in silence. They enjoyed the quiet tender side of each others company until it was time for Brian to leave.

Chad was pleased with the results of the growth experiment on Brian. He easily handle another inch of cock growth, alas it wasn't permanent. He was still puzzled by what made some growth events last yet other times he reverted to original size. He didn't totally understand Brian and Keith's relationship but feared that it might be detrimental to his plans for Brian. His affection for Brian made him envy the pleasure that Keith had enjoyed. He decided to set up a monitor in the system to let him know if Brian got aroused again while Keith was still in town.

Keith was still feeling the effects of his evening with Brian several days later. The competition was over and he knew that this afternoon was the last chance before his flight home. He was alone in the warm up room working out on some of the equipment to take his mind off his yearning for cock. His pommel horse routine was a good distraction since it required his total concentration. He thought he caught sight of someone at the doorway, but they disappeared. He finished up, dismounted and grabbed his towel to wipe the sweat off his face.

Brian was in the shadows and totally enjoyed watching Keith work through the routine. His cock responded with a full erection which triggered Chad's system. Chad was already online and frantically began to search the location and for a camera. He was successful as the room was normally used as a storage area so had security cameras everywhere which he quickly activated.

"That routine you were doing really showed good form and every muscle of your hot body."

"What!" A startled Keith blushed over the compliment. "I thought I caught a glimpse of someone briefly."

"I slipped in, but didn't want to disturb you. I love watching gymnasts perform and their bodies really turn me on."

"Yeah, somehow I don't doubt that at all." They met at the edge of a large exercise mat. Keith casually groped the enormous bulge in Brian's worn cut offs.

Brian embraced him and pulled his face closer so he could kiss him deeply. "Man, I loved seeing your routine on the pommel horse."

Keith undid the snap and zipper pulling out Brian's hard cock. "The only routine I want to see is your horse cock pummeling deep into my ass."

"Where?" Brian questioned looking about the room.

"Here," Keith pulled Brian over the to uneven parallel bars He then performed a few moves, ending up with his knees hooked over the upper bar, his back resting on the lower bar and his arms hooked over it for support. He looked like he was in a modified sling with his ass totally in position for Brian.

Brian pulled off his tank top and shorts, tossing them aside. He step right up to Keith?s manhole and, without any extra lube, mounted him completely in one smooth stroke. "aaaaahhhh, now that feels great."

"Can you tell I was ready for you?"

"Ready, any readier and you'd have to wear a tampon to catch the runoff juices." Brian began to pummel in and out of Keith.

"Enough of this mutual admiration society crap." Chad said to himself as he push the enter button to submit the system command. "Let?s see if you really enjoy being pummeled by my stud horse." Just then Brian felt the cockring arousal signal and his cock started to grow harder and longer.

"I've never been fucked in this position before. It really feels great." Keith was quickly getting close to climax until he felt the already massive intruder stretching him open wider. "Fuck, Brian, you're still growing even thicker inside of me."

Brian looked quickly around the room. Once again he was the telltale red lights of not one, but several live cameras. He figured Chad wanted another show and he was going to give it to him. He wondered why Chad was suddenly monitoring him so much. Could he be jealous of Keith?

"Stop! Hold it. Brian, take it easy a bit, will you?" Brian had been so distracted by thoughts of Chad that he didn't realize how roughly he'd been fucking Keith.

"Sorry, guess I got carried away. Are you okay?"

"I will be, just need you to slow down until I get opened up more. Man, you've no idea how deeply you're penetrating me."

Jokingly, "You said you wanted to be pummeled by my horse. Just trying to oblige."

It didn't take long for Keith to adjust and in no time the two were hard at it. Keith loved the feel of the horse dick deep inside of him. "Man, you could replace my dildo back home any day."

"I'd love that job. Fucking you every time you turned around."

"You would?" Chad shouted at the screen. "We'll just see about that." He began typing a command into the system, but before he could finish his computer started shutting down. The message on the screen flashed, 'Low Battery Hibernation in progress.' It locked him out of the system. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" He yelled at the screen. He had been working at the cafe earlier running on battery and forgot to plug in the power when he got back into the room.

"Be fun to have a horse dick like you trained to serve my every need." Keith reached out and pinched one of Brian's nips fiercely. That was all it took.

"Shit, aw fuck, aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Brian yelled at the top of his lungs as his load erupted deep into Keith. He continued to pummel him for as long as he could stand it.

"neigh... nnnneeeiiiggghhh... that's horse talk for I love you Stud." Keith laughed.

"Breeding you was my pleasure." Brian removed his slick, cum covered, horse dick from Keith as he dismounted the parallel bars. The two embraced and kissed as they cleaned up and got dressed. Brian had to get home for dinner and Keith took a cab to the airport.

By the time Chad got his computer back up and logged into the system, no one was in the warm up room. When he checked Brian's system information it showed no sign of arousal. He checked the GPS which show he was heading home. Chad was so frustrated that he missed his chance to make Keith really feel Brian's size deep up inside his tight ass.

Last edited by BrawnyJock; February 13th, 2012 at 08:08 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
I think we're all really frustrated that chat missed his chance to make keith really feel brian's size

excellent story man; love the hot sex scenes--like the part where they were on the bed and feeling eachother up so hungrily--def keep the details coming and don't forget to help us appreciate the growth bits to the fullest ;p

Things happen.
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2012, 05:34 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for yet another chapter!
  #4   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2012, 01:37 PM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
Brawny, I am a huge fan of your work. Keep it up!
  #5   Add to Ultra GMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2012, 07:38 AM

Ultra GMan
Another great chapter -- and was especially pleased to see Craig and Tim both return. Thanks for all the hotness...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options