The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2012, 08:58 PM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
Post Superstrong twins

A recent chat I really loved.

ADAM: maybe a teenager is some sort of genetic freak and develops a god-like physique and powers to go along with it and ends up ruling the world?
BEN: hm yeah
BEN: but we should be both that strong
BEN: so we can have fun together
ADAM: ok
ADAM: twin brothers?
BEN: yeah
BEN: with perfect physiques
BEN: maybe fighting from time to time
ADAM: trying to see which of us is more powerful
ADAM: but it's always a draw
BEN: have you seen the guy featured now on buffmuscles.com?
BEN: we could look like that
BEN: yeah, trying to be the top dog
BEN: but we're identical
BEN: and world will suffer from our fights
BEN: not that we care
BEN: but when we begin, we're still normal
BEN: if total jocks young studs are normal
ADAM: ok, start us off
BEN: I'd say I'm at the gym
BEN: where I went with MY car
BEN: since we both have our own
BEN: showering, with a smaller younger stud is sucking me off
BEN: I love to do that
BEN: finish my workout and go shopping in the gym
BEN: pointing a finger and saying "you"
BEN: they wouldn't dare resist
BEN: they know what happen if they do
BEN: albeit, I always hope some tries to not come into the showers with me
BEN: love to make their muscles feel small compared to mine
BEN: pushing them against the wall, my hard cock pressing into their abs
BEN: some of them fight a bit, before finally kneeling
BEN: I end up bruising them a little, but not too much
BEN: so here I am, soaping my huge torso, loving the slurping sounds of the little hottie in front of me
BEN: they say he's like your favorite toyboy
BEN: but I couldn't care less
BEN: my cock kinda make him gaggle as I bang him on the wall
BEN: but I don't care
ADAM: It's hurting him and he wants to stop but you don't let him, keeping his head firmly on your cock as you explode into his mouth, almost drowning him in your thick, copious load of semen. A part of you is more turned on by the fact that you're fucking my favorite runt at the gym rather than the fact that you just got an amazing blowjob.
BEN: yeah probably
BEN: brother is going to be pissed! I chuckle at the thought
BEN: while the runt gasps at my feet. he's good with cock, I must concede you this. you raised him good
BEN: "fuck man, I thought with my brother you were used to MASSIVE cocks"
BEN: "looks like we're still a bit out of your league, hm?"
BEN: I turn off the water and leave him there, recovering
BEN: like a spent cum rag
ADAM: "You two are always growing, how am I supposed to keep up?" he whines.
BEN: "yeah, that's true. Another inch this week, look at this!" I tell him from the door flexing my right arm
BEN: "so fucking big, and I feel so fucking strong!" I scream in the locker room, where I strut completely naked
BEN: love to see how intimidated everybody is of me
BEN: saturdays are my days: there is place for only one of us, in this gym
BEN: remember the last time we were in together?
ADAM: We practically fucked every man there, our lifts almost doubled, the equipment was bent and broken, we were so hopped up on young sex hormones that we were punching the walls and fucking just about everywhere and everything.
BEN: cum everywhere, people hurting everywhere
BEN: we had a nice time
BEN: but the owner very gently asked us not to come together
BEN: we were nice enough not to punch him into a pulp
BEN: we're fucking generous, after all
BEN: so I prepare my bag, high five another big friend of us, who looks like a little girl next to me and leave
BEN: I can hear the man gasping after the high-five: it really must hurt to do it with me
BEN: I grin as I bang the doors open and get to my car.
BEN: when I get into home, there you are. As usual, buck naked, fucking the pool boy, a man older then you: he's about 35 and built like a pile of brick. Though he doesn't seem much in control
ADAM: I'm easily holding him down, fucking his bubble butt with great pleasure, not even noticing you. It's been a long time since the pool boy's actually been able to clean our pool. Probably before we hit puberty.
BEN: when I chuckle, you finally hear me. "Hey pool boy: look what a fucking mess our pool is. And I wonder why we pay you. After all, it's you who gets serviced everytime, right?" As I say this I unzip me and take out my hardening rod. "now be nice and quite, and try not to gag on me. I hate when they gag." and grabbing his head by his hair I slam my cock into his mouth"
BEN: we fuck contentedly and I take a look at your big body, matching mine "you've grown as well, I see, hm? we should measure us again, I think" we chat fucking the guy as if he wasn't even there
BEN: he's a toy
ADAM: "You know what it'll say, the same as always. We'll be inches bigger than before, but still fuckin' equals," I grin. The pool boy's butt is a sopping wet mess of cum, but I keep sloshing my dick back and forth.
BEN: I take an envelope out of my jeans' backpocket, leave the head of the guy who's supported by my huge cock anyway and tear it open, still humping calmly
BEN: "that's for us both, bro. From a tech-military university or something..." I open the letter and read it
ADAM: "Oh yeah? What do they want? College isn't for another two years," I grunt. We're both sophomores and it's nuts how huge we are at this age.
BEN: "yeah I like to punch some seniors from time to time: fucking losers don't even think of retaliate. they just suck it up and walk. A fucking rugby guy even thanked me! can you believe this? Anyway, says' here out genetic materials ?what's that? ? is top notch, they wanna test us for something. says me can make some money"
ADAM: "Our parents are already loaded, though," I point out. We live in a fucking mansion after all. "Could be fun to see just how superior we are, though," I smile.
BEN: I throw the letter and grab the guy's head again. He's moaning and trying to escape me, but he's already cum twice.
BEN: "think they let us compete against others? that'd be fun to see..."
BEN: I pick up speed and facefuck the guy hard now
BEN: "hhhng... says to go next week... hhhnh yeah suck me, runt"
BEN: I like to see the man's arm flexing as he pushes against my leg. I don't even FEEL the resistance
ADAM: "Fuck what they say, they'll do it when we tell 'em to, like everyone else!" I grunt, blowing another load deep inside the bodybuilding pool boy's bubble ass.
BEN: I kinda feel sort of bad about it but it's the show of that rippling wall of abs muscles you flex that gets me over the top. and the feeling that we're really superior... so I cum hard into the man
BEN: he gaggs and thrashes around, which only stimulates you a lot
BEN: love to feel how my big hands manipulate the man easily
BEN: I let him fall and shake my cock over him... I think he's passing out
ADAM: "He's gotten big over the years, since we started fucking him... do you think fucking him regularly has made him more muscular?" I ask, noticing how his body was really quite huge... for a normal guy.
BEN: "yeah that could be it. he's still a fucking runt, though... You think our spunk has something to it? there's a drop on my finger, still. I lick it grinning... It kinda tastes good."
ADAM: "Wouldn't surprise me, we're super-freaks every other way," I laugh, bouncing my pecs. It's really quite insane how built we are, especially for our age. We're like comic book superheroes, our muscles are so insanely developed.
BEN: "yeah, looking good bro. Though, of course..." I grin flexing my arms hugely "think I have something on you with my arms"
BEN: "anyway..." I'm still waiting for you to cum into the man and let him go... "when should we go? looks like it's not too far."
ADAM: My orgasm finally finishes and I pull out, my enormous cock still half-hard. "Why not now? Let's ditch school and see what the fuss is all about," I yawn, stretching my muscles out. I wipe my dripping cock on the pool boy's stretched tank top and saunter upstairs to our master bedroom to find something to wear.
BEN: "allrigh. move up! I'll wait for you here..." I say, tucking my cock in my jeans again. The guy is coughing on the ground in front of me
BEN: As I wait for you I can hear your thumps on the stairs... our bodies make the whole house shiver when we walk around.
BEN: I walk over the guy and place my legs on wither side of him, studying him. Somehow it feels natural: standing on top of a huge man, albeit a normal one. We're getting over what's normal. I dream of cracking all his bones just for the fun of it and I can feel the seams over my package strain as my cock hardens however imperceptibly. But I'll spare the guy for now. You're coming down...
ADAM: I'm wearing elastic shorts that barely cover my ass and package, outlining them both, and a half-shirt that leaves my abs exposed and my hard nips are visible underneath the thin fabric.
BEN: I grin in appreciation
BEN: I show the map on the letter. and off we go. Racing with our cars onto the highway, music blaring lound, barely respecting the laws of traffic, we travel for about half an hour under the nice californian sun. finally we pull up on the parking lot of a small building. It looks like some sort of small plant, but kinda run down
BEN: the cars groan as we get off. I check the address. "it's here. Doesn't look like anything, though. Let's get inside..."
ADAM: The doors are locked. I shrug and just rip them off their hinges.
BEN: "Fuck yeah, bro!" I slap you on the shoulder
ADAM: I roll my shoulders a bit. "Wasn't anything."
BEN: inside it's like an empty storage, a big open space. But there's an elevator in a corner
BEN: when we press the button the doors open, and the only direction visible seems to be down. I arch my eyebrow and press the button
ADAM: The elevator groans under our weight. I hope it doesn't break or anything. Not that it'd hurt us much, it'd just be a hassle to climb out of the wreckage.
BEN: "fucking thing takes a while, hm?" I say...
BEN: we going down and down for a couple minutes. if it wasn't for the face that very few things can scare us, I'd say it's scary
BEN: face->fact
ADAM: It finally opens up on a level it calls B67. What we're greeted with is an enormous underground lab.
BEN: for a moment even us are taken by surprise
BEN: we walk out of the elevator as some people notice us. But mostly, looks like scientists are intent on their computers or machinery. I notice in a corner cages with little white mice inside, big refrigerators, strangly-looking tables... it's enormous
BEN: "Ah, the Kent brothers, right? I just saw you rip our doors away, kid. I'm impressed. We weren't expecting you today..."
BEN: it's a big man talking. kind of big doctor in his '40... he's tall as us, but doesn't look as built as us.
ADAM: I bounce my pecs. "You should've known that wouldn't stop us. Why did you want us here?" I demand to know.
BEN: I cross my arms defiantly in front of my, the huge forearms bulging. people get nervous when we frown, and even this hulking doctor isn't an exception.... "yeah, well, we wouldn't try to stop you, of course. We're just not really ready for some experimentations we would like to do to you... please have a seat here and I'll explain." he's leading us towards a round table in the big open space. The chairs groan under our weight and I make sure a small pressure from my elbows makes the table crack a little... just a little show-off
BEN: "see, we're trying to come up with a new chemical compound that would help us increase muscle resistance, reducing fatigue. That would be very useful for the military but also for normal sportsman. ideally, this new, er, medicine, would help increase strength and resistance in men. And we're looking for very fit people. it's easier and safer for us to test the results on already very healthy strong men
BEN: so your sport resume from the school looked perfect. But the compound isn't stable, and all sorts of strange side-effects happened. I fear you might need to come back another day..."
ADAM: "We're busy men, we might not want to come back next week," I sniff. "We either take it now or not at all!" I smirk.
BEN: the doctor hand is resting on the table. I put mine over his and say: "besides, we've driven all the way to here. And we don't like to be told what to do..." so I squeeze a little and grin when he he tries to take it away. "why don't you test us and see what our bodies can do? We can do lots. Some good." I smile. "And some bad." with that a squeeze a bit harder and the big guy yelps. I let his hand go.
BEN: he massages it and stutters "fuck... aw... I'm not used to be threatened, young man"
BEN: "who's threatening anybody? Trust me, you don't want us threaten you. Now move: we want to see those experiment. And maybe you might want to see where we are at, in terms of strength?" and I flex my left arm...
ADAM: "If you have anything that could challenge us, that is..." I smirk going into a double biceps pose that makes the older man almost cum.
BEN: in the next half an hour we easily outlift everything they have in the place. running tests: check, no problem. To show off we break some of the strength machinery
BEN: you snap the arm off of a machine that's supposed to test arm strength
BEN: I press ALL the weights of a quads machine into the upper stopper and fucking bend the thing
BEN: people gather around as we show off what we can do
BEN: we feel pretty strong already
BEN: the doctor glances nervously at the results, consults with the others, mumbles "yeah, they might be ready. but are we?"
BEN: they consult a little, then comes back to us.
BEN: "ok, we might actually try this out. some initial stuff. We're gonna subject your body to a low dose of radiation. do you really want to do it?"
ADAM: I shrug my huge shoulders. "It's not like anything is gonna hurt us, little man. Go ahead, run your experiment."
BEN: they ask us to strip naked in front of a strange chamber. doctors are nervous, but they don't want to miss the show
BEN: we strip grinning sexily, I swear I can sort of hear their pulse quickening. fucking losers are getting off our bodies.
BEN: we squeeze into the chamber, trying not to rip it apart with our shoulders... finally they close the door.
BEN: "so, bro: what if this ends up really hurting us after all. We're quite unstoppable, right now, but it's not that we're bulletproof or anything. Can't still lift a car over my head, that I know..."
ADAM: "Are you chicken, bro?" I growl. "You're gonna turn down an opportunity for us to get even stronger?! I didn't know you were such a pussy!" I chuckle, knowing that'll rev you up.
BEN: "chicken? you know better than getting on my nerves, pussy! I'm only sayin' we don't know what they're doing to us. and you can still be hurt a lot. By ME!" I say punching you on the leg. the whole cage shakes as our body moves. We hear the doctor's voice crackling "GUYS BE STILL! We've begun the radiation!"
ADAM: "Don't punch me, faggot!" I growl, punching you in your thick chest, making you take a step back. I don't care what a pencil-neck scientist is talking about.
BEN: I grab your hands and try to push you back. At the same time you push me. So as the light changes around us, our bodies are in full flex...
BEN: the lights flash a little, dimming. We hear the voice screaming "WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING, STOP NOW! YOU'RE FUCKING SUCKING UP ENERGY! STOP"
BEN: though it feels good to hold you there, I like the feeling of giving everything I have, and feel everything is the only thing that can stop you. I feel my cock harden as a new sensation fills me
BEN: it's hard to tell if our muscles are getting bigger, since we're so big already
BEN: we're getting exponentially stronger but we can't tell yet
BEN: since we're doing it together.
BEN: only the ground we're standing start tro crack under our naked feet
BEN: we hear the doctors out screaming: stop it! stop it! cut the power! cut NOW!
BEN: people are running around everywhere as the lights dim even more
BEN: then suddenly I take you by surprise and PULL instead
BEN: your body flies through the side of the chamber, then through a row of computer, you smash a doctor aside and embed yourself in the rock hard wall of the lab
BEN: I laugh and walk towards you, totally unconcerned about the alarms going off and the people, my shoulders tearing apart the steel encasing of the chamber... "that was fucking hilarious, bro! what a loser!"
ADAM: "Ha ha ha, bro!" I grunt, getting myself out of the rubble. I'm not hurt one bit. "Let's see how happy you are when I'm holding you down and fucking your ass!" I stroke my huge pole.
BEN: "yeah, I wanna see that happen" I laugh... I suddenly feel the need to stretch my body...
BEN: flexing madly
BEN: as the doctor comes screaming... "what have you DONE, you dumb idiots?! You fucking muscleheads! you ruined everything!"
BEN: he punches me on my arm: crack! i can feel his wrist break neatly. he collapses on the ground screaming in pain, holding his hand
ADAM: "Hey, leave my bro alone!" I growl, stomping over to the crumpled man, thighs massively swelling against each other as I lift him up by the broken wrist.
BEN: CRACK
BEN: you're not used to that strength
BEN: the arm of the mand turns into pulp immediately
BEN: "fuck bro... jeesus" I'm kinda taken aback by that
BEN: the man falls down again, his stump waiving in front of him
ADAM: "Holy FUCK..." I gasp, looking at what I did, having trouble taking in my own power.
BEN: our cocks harden madly, we're not that concerned about the man, after all. I flex my bicep, feeling it even harder than before. "Oh fuck YES... bro I think we're beyond strong now..." I walk to the wall and casually PUNCH it
BEN: the whole thing explodes, breaking everywhere
BEN: huge chunks of rock fall down everywhere
BEN: people are screaming and fleeing everywhere some are buried under the rubble
BEN: a huge 5 ton piece falls on your shoulder...
ADAM: I don't even notice as it breaks into several smaller pieces. "Amazing! Didn't even look like you were trying!" I look down my amazing chest at my feet and casually stomp on the floor.
BEN: "holy fuck!" the floor cracks in two!
BEN: "we're fucking GODS man!" the feeling is so strong I grab my cock and CUM explosively
BEN: everything in the path of my cock gets destroyed: machinery, people, computers
BEN: it's like a small nuclear explosion
BEN: which leaves you fully untouched
ADAM: I cum as well. We're known for our long climaxes, so the entire facility is getting destroyed, reduced to rubble as we enjoy our massive bodies and the strength and power that dwells within them.
BEN: as our little pleasure moment ends, we're greeted by the sight of the huge crated we've blown... the sun shines up over us, as we casually move huge tonnages around by just flexing our muscles...
BEN: I flex on my legs and give a quick jump
BEN: it creates a small earthquake as I'm propelled up onto the surface
BEN: I land by chance on top of my car
BEN: smashing through it, my huge legs tearing easily apart it's entire frame. I laugh at the sight, tear the whole thing apart and casually toss it aside... the two halves land into a truck totalling it as well. "hey bro? come up, will ya?"
ADAM: I leap up, almost feeling like I'm flying before I land on my own car, tearing it up like tissue paper. "Well, we should we do now, bro?" I smile, putting my massive arms behind my head.
BEN: [fuck man, totally hard right now... I think I need to take care of that...]
BEN: "I feel like fucking this world in two. and let those people see what GODS can do... where should we start?"
ADAM: "How about we cause some havoc downtown, see if anything can stop these muscles?" I offer, bouncing my massive uber-superheroic pecs.
BEN: we will1
BEN: !
BEN: but now I really gotta go
BEN: always nice, man!
ADAM: :3
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2012, 05:42 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
I liked it; looking forward to the next installment.
  #3   Add to bobtimbob's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2012, 08:05 AM

bobtimbob is on a distinguished road
I enjoyed it too. Thanks for posting.
  #4   Add to paarke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2012, 01:14 PM

paarke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to paarke
Love it! I'd love to see what happens when they make it into the city
The Following User Says Thank You to paarke For This Useful Post:
portamivia (October 14th, 2012)
  #5   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I love super strength, so I liked this story a great deal, too bad it stopped before it got really good, I would really like to read more!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #6   Add to lake_area's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2012, 07:23 AM

lake_area is on a distinguished road
more please!!!!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size