The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 2.80 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
A Strange Fate

I have no idea how many times I reworked my story. First it involved elves and a prisoner, now it's this. WOOOOOOW! I think I'm settling at this point. Feel free to comment on the story. For reference's sake, Vince = the lover and Phoenix = main character.

Part 1: Falling in Loathe

I was a very above average guy, gifted with muscle as my lover once said. Funnily enough, I was a twig until I picked up some weights and ever since the age of 13, I?ve been growing in more ways than one. But I guess all bodybuilders start that way, so maybe it's not really all that funny. I didn?t start packing on serious weight until I met my lover at the age of 14. He funded my growth, tossing his money at me like I was some kind of muscled whore. To be honest, I liked it. I liked the way he touched me, kissed my muscles, sucked my cock ? everything. He invested in me because I was a winner; I was superior to all those other wannabe bodybuilders at my school. He was a cutie too, about 5?8? and half my weight. It should go without saying that I was the one plowing him most of the time. By the age of 21, he got really into my body. He?d measure me every other week, saying I could be Mr. Olympia, and my many awards from other competitions were proof of that. Of course, I still had a long way to go. You simply can?t be big, you have to be perfectly shaped and everything.

Then there was that one night. . . I couldn?t believe it. . . I still can?t believe it. Who would?

?Hey stud. . . Mind letting me take charge after I get done measuring you?? My lover cooed, making sure to kiss my body in all the right places. How could I resist? Not to mention I was usually the top, and I was rough. I should be nice and give the poor little guy a break.

?I?d be mad if you didn?t.? I joked, holding my arms so he can get the last measurement of my chest.

?Nice job, stud. You?re definitely getting big. My favorite parts are, anyway.? He smiled as he pushed himself on to me, groping my throbbing cock.
He kissed my pecs, ?50 inches. . .?
He kissed my arm, ?20 inches. . .?
He kissed my thigh, ?29 inches. . .?
Finally, he pulled down my boxerbriefs and licked the tip of my cock, ?11 inches. . .?

He engulfed my hard on, causing me to moan in satisfaction as he did so. I couldn?t help but put my hands behind his head and thrust in and out of his mouth. His hands wrapped around my thighs, as he repositioned himself. It felt so good, but he worked me over so much that I was already close to cumming. . . Without warning I blew my load in his mouth, and like a champ, he guzzled it all down.

?You?re always so easy to get off.? He said with a smile that was weirder than usual. ?Very easy.?

?Well it?s all your fault.? I pretended to complain. He signaled for me to get on the bed, my mind was hesitant, but my body wasn't. It was so strange, normally I'd wrestle around with him first, but it looks like my body doesn't want to waste any time. He wasted no time either, plowing into me with his entire cock?s length. To be honest, he wasn?t big, but he did feel pretty good when inside me. That day felt especially good, I could feel that his member was pulsating inside me. That?s when things became awkward. I felt his cock stretch my insides more and more, but it still felt so good. He used a generous amount of lube, but I could still feel my insides burning up.

?Now who?s the bitchboy?? He growled, which confused me. I couldn?t even process what he said, he just felt so good. ?When I?m done with you, you?ll always be the bitchboy. The more you like it, the more you lose. . . Looks like I?m doing a good job.?

I noticed it wasn?t just his cock growing, mine was shrinking. . . I could also see my stomach, even though my pecs should be in the way. . . He looks so huge now, while I looked like a twig. I could do nothing but moan, the pleasure building more and more. My brain kept telling me how horrible this was, but my body kept on sending shockwaves of pleasure to shut my brain up. He just kept on smilin? with that weird smile of his, taking satisfaction in my hopeless situation. Finally he came, and filled me with an incredible amount of his cum, which made me feel paralyzed for a moment. When it was all over, he tossed a bag of money and a set of new IDs on to my weakened body.

?Well, that was a great investment if I do say so myself. I took the liberty of withdrawing all your cash and making you some new IDs. Don?t worry about it too much, Phoenix. I?m sure you?ll gain it all back in a decade or so. I'll be sure to take care of your muscles for you.? His massive body strutted away in victory, out the door of our small home and out of my life for good. I looked down at the ID he gave me; there was a photoshopped version of me looking skinny. The ID is what made me realize what just happened. My height was no longer 6?2?, but 5?8?. . . My weight. . . No longer 280. . . But 145. . . No. . . No. . . NO. . . NO. . . NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

?OOOOOOOOOOOOO!? I woke up as I screamed my head off, feeling my body drenched in cold sweat. I looked down at my body, and it was no twig. That?s what a year of hard work can do, transform a twig into this. However, I was a shell of my former self. Those nightmares weren?t figments of my imagination, but terrible memories. My lover for 7 years discards me like trash, after taking all I had to live for. I didn?t work, I didn?t go to college, I was supposed to be a professional bodybuilder. Now that it?s over, I work, I live in a small apartment, and I?m the guy who?s always ?in the way? when it comes to using machines at the gym. He did this to me and left, he?s gone without a trace. 7 years of lies. 7 years of biding his time just to do this to me. All those years of "love" transformed into "loathe". Simply mentioning the name "Vince" is enough to make my blood boil. I won't let him win, I'll get my body back one way or another.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
Neonando (January 8th, 2014)
  #2   Add to behrmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2012, 04:56 AM

behrmuscle is on a distinguished road
omg that was GREAT STORY INDEED, I was not prepared for that at all!!!!

more more!!!
  #3   Add to Simpleme's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2012, 10:26 AM

Simpleme is on a distinguished road
Oh my gosh that was very heart wrenching for me to read just now.
  #4   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2012, 04:54 PM

Yesterday, I showed a plus sized woman the dress I made for her and she called the dress color ugly. She chose the color herself, which made it even worse. It was possibly the prettiest lavender-variant I worked with. I carried the dress around with me for another 3 periods until school was over, and got comments on how nice it looked, another plus sized woman offered to buy it soon after seeing it. Everything worked out in the end, I suppose. But do you know how hard it is to make a dress for a fat lady? One wrong stitch and it becomes curtains! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Regardless of being pissed and unmotivated, I churned this out within 1 hour (so if there's grammatically mistakes, please help me out here). I didn't want to leave on such a sad note without making the situation sound slightly better. Comments are appreciated as always, especially if they contain critiques or corrections~

Part 2: That One Weird Guy

Every time I had a nightmare I went straight for the gym after fueling up with a protein shake. I moved from the suburbs where I used to live into the city, since it’s all I could afford while still paying for my supplements and food. I liked how everything was close by, which was good since I didn’t have a car of my own. Even better, one of the best gyms would open up at 4AM to 11PM to appease sunny ol’ California’s many musclemen. It was about 5AM, which was the time that one weird guy came in to the gym. He worked a 9-5 job as an office assistant for the head honcho of some company, so he came in around 5AM to work out before he went to his job. The first day I came in, it was hard not to notice him. He noticed me too, probably because of my fiery hair. He wasn’t the largest guy I’ve seen, and most certainly not as large as my old self, but he was pretty close. As for comparing him to my current body, he is larger than me. He’s a 24 year old named Maxwell, like the coffee. I don’t know why, but it sounded like a strong name that suited him just well. He was as refreshing as a cup of Maxwell coffee, I can tell you that much.

6 feet tall, at least 240ish pounds of pure beef, handsome face, copper skin, nice bulge. His hair was dark and of medium length, falling down to his shoulders and covering his ears. When he’d get ready for work he’d put it into a pony tail to look more professional. Regardless of his style, he still looked like a stud. I couldn’t be distracted by him, even if he was interested in me. Oddly enough, I wound up going over his house a lot to hang out or eat – he was a kick ass cook. He was also fun to talk to and I felt like I could trust him after a while. I even confided in him about my relationship with Vince; leaving out the whole muscle theft on purpose. He also confided in me, which shed some light on his character and made him seem greater to me. We were just a kiss and a fuck away from being lovers as it would seem. All it would take is one long look into his gorgeous brown eyes. . .

“Hey there, Phoenix.” He greeted me as he flicked my nose. I think he liked my freckles, since he’d always swipe his finger down my nose whenever he greeted me or messed with me. “How’s my favorite fiery-headed-guy doing?”

“I’m pumped. Let’s do this.” I scowled, moving on to the machines to start our workout. While on the machines he’d often take the one next to me so we can talk. I wasn’t really paying attention most of the time, but I made it sound like I was. I’m just too focused on looking at myself in the mirrors to pay attention, it still doesn’t make sense to me.

Looking back at me was a handsome guy, sure, but it wasn’t me. Same vibrant green eyes. Same flame-lookin’ red hair that I tried to keep tame for obvious reasons. Same ‘cute’ freckles on my nose, cheeks, and shoulders. Same workout style consisting of black mesh shorts and a forest green A-shirt. But the muscles weren’t there, and I was a couple of inches shorter. That image in combination of what happened a year ago definitely kept my motivation high. My smaller muscles were fatigued, but I still pushed on. I felt no pain, I was too pissed to think about pain. Thanks to this, I made decent progress. All the guys envied me, except the huger fellows since they were all jerks. They were exactly like how I would act around smaller guys, calling the smaller guys “cute” and “little” whenever I could.

“I wish I could push out reps like you. You’re literally a beast, Phoenix.” Maxwell’s hearty laugh snapped me out of my frustrated daze. “I think that’s enough, Phoenix. Let’s move on to the next machine before you break this one.” If only he knew. If only he could possibly believe me.

==================================================

After our workout, we went to grab a bite to eat at his house. He’d let me use his shower and he’d make us a real breakfast that wasn’t protein shakes. He sure as hell knew how to make an awesome omelet. I could smell them being made, I think he’s using peppers and onions with some garlic. I was lost in the aroma until I stepped out of the shower, realizing I didn’t have a change of clothes in my gym bag. I emerged from the bathroom with nothing but a towel, my face was red from embarrassment.

“I. . . Forgot my change of clothes.” I sheepishly said.

He looked me over and grinned “I’m glad that you did, Phoenix. Sit down and eat, then we can deal with your wardrobe problem later.” I liked the way he said my name. Most people would call me Nick for short, but he’d call me by my full name. Max must’ve realized this, which is why he says my name whenever he can without seeming creepy.

I sat at the small table and smiled back at him as he placed my breakfast in front of me. How could he find this body of mine attractive? It’s a question I always thought of when he looked at me like that. I was tight and toned; I gained more than 35 pounds of muscle over the year. Maxwell could have anyone he wanted looking the way he did. Maybe he just liked smaller guys. . . A ‘little cute guy’ like me. Or maybe he has just been with so many men that he doesn’t care anymore. Max used to be a man whore of sorts, slumming around with whatever dick he could find. With how much testosterone is running through that big body of his, I don’t think I can blame him. One day he hears a lover of his has HIV and swore off his slutty ways the instant he heard it. Maybe he’s just looking for a real relationship? I admired his self control too, I would accidently lead him on and he’d shrug it off after I try to bail. He wasn’t happy with it, but smiled anyway, and said he’d wait until I was ready. I hate to do this to him; lead him on when I know I can’t do anything but focus on my body. If I hooked up with him, he’ll only slow me down. Vince, you fucking asshole, you ruined everything!

“Food for thought? I can make that too if you want.” He said, snapping me out of yet another daze. I was unconsciously shoving food into my face, in which half of it literally went on my face and fell back on the plate.

“Sorry, I was just lost in space again.” I replied, stuffing my face full of pepper and onion laced eggy goodness. I didn’t want to talk about it anymore, so having a mouthful of food was a good way to avoid the subject. He just stared at me, waiting for any explanation. Subject change! “Damn these eggs are good. What’s in it, MSG and crack?”

“Vince again?” He frowned, reaching his hand across the table to place over mine. I drew back and pretended to stretch, leaving Maxwell there with egg on his face. He pretended to reach for the assortment of spices in the middle of the table instead. He was already done his breakfast, so another egg flew right for his face – pow, right in the kisser. I felt kind of bad for leaving him out to dry, but it’s easier this way.

“Nope.” I lied, changing the subject as soon as possible. “What about those clothes for me?”

“Hey I got a new water heater. It keeps the shower warm for 20 minutes now. . . Wanna try it out with me?” He’s getting a lot less subtle these days. I can’t blame him, I’m playing stupid most of the time and he’s just assuming I’m actually stupid. At least I’m a great actor now. He got up, walked over to my side and playfully flicked my nose like he always did. It aroused me. . . I fucking hated that. Every time I get hard, I see Vince’s stupid face taking pleasure in my pain as he drained me. It’s like he stole everything that made me, well, me. I can’t help but get angry at everything now. . . Luckily I’m good at hiding my feelings. The thought of Vince was usually enough to kill my boner.

“Sorry, I have work early, so I can’t test it out today.” I kept on lying.

“Oh, well you can use my robe, tie it tightly, run out to my car, and I’ll drive you home. Nobody will notice.” Max frowned for just a second before smiling, at this point, it felt like he was just settling. We were tied together, but we were also going nowhere. I hated doing this to him and I didn't need him, but if he weren't there, then it would just feel strange. I guess it's always good to have that one weird guy around.
  #5   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2012, 10:41 PM

Truth be told, I didn't like that ending of the 2nd part. So after a super fun grind session in LT, I grinded my keyboard even more until my fingers were stubs. LIKE ALWAAAAAAAAAAAAYS, I likey dem comments on mah grammerz n story stuffz tee-why-vee-em!

Part 3: Unwanted Encounter

I waited for Maxwell in his car while he took a shower and put on his business suit. I pictured him in the shower, but with me there as well. I was my big self and we were holding each other while we kissed. Even better, my big cock pushed up against his and it felt wonderful. . . But like all of my fantasies, Vince took the place of Maxwell and began draining me all over again. Stop! No! NO! A knock on the car’s window startled me and it took me a few seconds to realize it was Maxwell. I unlocked the car doors to let him in, but instead of smiling at my silliness, he just shook his head. I must look like a weirdo to him, since I’m always miles away from where I’m supposed to be.

I now had to repair the cracks I put in our unusual relationship. We stopped at a long redlight with a few cars in front of us, the awkward silence broken by a heavy sigh from him. He kept one hand on the wheel and rested his arm on the storage console between us. Now’s my chance. . . I reached out and held his hand, which surprised him for a moment. I watched as his frown faded away, showing his signature smile, his eyes twinkling. He was always such a cheerful guy, so I hated to see him in a gloomy mood – especially since I was the cause of his sadness in the first place. But just one touch made him light back up, and I felt something stir inside me that made me feel like lighting up too. We sat there staring into each other’s eyes while smiling like idiots. The loud honk of a few horns snapped us out of our lovey dovey moment and caused us to look forward and straighten up like school kids caught red handed – our arms shot away from each other and back to our sides. As we drove, his hand found its way back into mine. I stayed the same and nothing was taken from me, his warm hand in mine; what was there to be afraid of? Even better, he didn’t turn into Vince. . . Vince? . . . Vince!

“Hey Phoenix, who’s the steroid eater lounging in front of your apartment?” Max looked over at me and instantly knew who it was just by the look on my face. I slumped down and tried to hide, tugging on Maxwell’s sleeve and mouthing ‘ go go go drive drive drive’ to get out of here. Instead, Max exited the car and slammed the door hard enough to make the car wobble. Great, now I have no choice but to go after him. “Hey asshole, what’re you doing stalking Phoenix? Leave him alone, he doesn’t want to see your face ever again!”

“Oh, cute. Real cute. You’re soooo cute, Mr. Nick’s New Fuckbuddy.” Vince snidely replied before glaring at me. He menacingly grinned as he saw my reaction, his stare making me freeze in fear. He walked over to me and tucked a piece of paper into the bathrobe’s sash before purposely blocking the entrance to my apartment. “Fair enough. I just wanted to see if I could take him ‘in that special way’ like I did the last time. I see he’s even bulked up a bit. Nice, nice. . . Not as good as you originally were, Nick, so you’re still only a little bitchboy to a man like me.”

“Fuckin’ leave already!” Maxwell roared, pushing Vince to the side and escorting me up to my apartment. He seriously just did that, didn’t he? He rarely curses and he even shoved Vince without hesitation, man, who knew this cheery guy had such huge balls! Vince didn’t reply, so I assume he left since I didn’t want to look back to find out. Once at front of my door, Maxwell took out the spare key for my apartment and opened it, following me inside and closing the door tightly behind him. He plopped down on my couch and took out his cellphone while I went into my room. I quickly changed into a tank top and basketball shorts, something to show off for Maxwell. I know I’m not my big ol’ sexy self, but I figured I would try my best to look appealing to Max without making it obvious. Maybe he likes super tight and toned guys? I hope he does.

Huh? A note. . . That’s right, Vince shoved a note into the bathrobe’s sash earlier. It read: Come to 98 Lakewood Drive tomorrow at 10PM and fully submit to me or Maxwell Flores will take your place. I know where to find him. I know where to find you. Don’t forget it. Involve anyone else in this and you’re both dead meat. There’s a car parked a block up from you, the keypad code to open it is 1-8-2-3-1, the keys are under the passenger’s seat. Use that to get to my cabin. I look forward to making you mine forever, don’t keep me waiting.

Vince waited for a year to give me this, was he just letting me stew in my own misery to get more satisfaction from all of this? I stared at the slither of paper for a while, and I came to one logical conclusion. There was no point in even thinking it over. I’ll go, it’s as simple as that. Vince has taken everything from me, so he’s trying to finish the job. I’m leaving Maxwell out of this, but before that, I want to be with Maxwell one last time. Today was the first day I dropped my walls and finally showed him some form of physical affection. I’ll regret it if I didn’t give myself to him fully. I know I will. . . It may hurt him after I’m gone, and it’s selfish on my part. However, I think it’s the only way I can stay sane after I become Vince’s property for good.

I entered the room and sat next to him, pretending like nothing was wrong. I was set on this. “So who’d you call?”

“My boss. I figured I’d stay here and see if you needed me. So, uh, Phoenix, do you need me anything? It can be for anything you can think of. . .” He asked hopefully, putting his hand back into mine. Hand to hand contact was new for us, it’s probably like sex to him considering he hasn’t been laid in about a year. I can’t say that it was any different for me. Now it’s time to take it up a notch.

“Yeah, Max, I need you. I want you really bad.” The first truthful thing I said to him in a long time, I didn’t even bother beating around the bush. It’s funny, I’m a stone faced guy, but Maxwell was the exact opposite – an open book for me to read. . . But only I understood the language it was written in. His expression was surely something, especially after he pounced on me like a horny rabbit. His hands ran over my arms, my chest, my thighs, my cock. . . Vince would. . . Do that. . . NO! I shoved him away and jumped to my feet, backing away from the couch and smacked up against a wall. His face read ‘hurt’ all over, it pained me to see him like that. What’d I do? I want to do this, stop making me not want to do it Vince! Get out of my head!

“Phoenix. . . Is it because of Vince still?” He slumped over and held his gloomy gaze down to the floor. “What did he do. . . Is it because I’m not big like him or. . . What?”

“You have no fucking idea!” I didn’t blow up at Maxwell, I just went off in general. I swiftly made my way towards Maxwell and knelt in front of him, gripping his legs and looking into his eyes. . . Tears were in mine. “That fucker tricks me for 7 years, takes my body and life, and now he won’t stop showing up in my head. Then he showed up today, that made things so much worse. Every time I get close to you, you suddenly just turn into him. You’re not Vince, you’re so far from him, why does this keep happening? WHY?!”

I put my head on his knees and sobbed, digging my fingers into his muscular thighs as I tried to control myself. All of that was bottled up for a year. It felt good to finally mention why the way I was, but I don’t think Maxwell properly understands it – who would? Maxwell put a hand over my head and gently stroked my head down to my neck repeatedly, so gentle, so caring. “I can see a 7 year relationship being ended abruptly ruining any future relationships you have with men. I’m glad it’s not because I’m inadequate, I needed to hear that. But look, Phoenix, help me understand this and we can overcome it together, okay? I’ve been with you for a year, mostly as a friend wanting to be more. . . Now the chance is here, but your Ex comes in and stops me from getting to that point. I’m not going to stand for that, we’re taking care of this right now.”

“I can show you, it’s all packed away into some boxes in this apartment. . . What I lost. . . I’m too ashamed and scared to look in the boxes. I’m a little wimpy coward.” He placed his hands over mine, causing them to loosen up and let go of his legs. He got up, and I went up with him. Maxwell gestured to move forward as he held one of my hands. I did as he commanded, and having his hand in mine was all I needed to toughen up. It’s surprising to me that I can cry and get overly dramatic, but it still doesn’t scare him away. Even when I opened the closet, I didn’t flinch or hesitate, I wasn’t going to be scared either. It was like opening Pandora’s Box, I knew what was in there was bad, but maybe there’d be something wonderful at the very bottom – a light that trumps the darkness.

Last edited by Rarity; February 21st, 2012 at 08:27 PM.
  #6   Add to Hanugumo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2012, 12:38 AM

Hanugumo is on a distinguished road
Tbh: I hate people like Vince... I have personal reasons for that, but I won't get into that.

but I do hope that this story has a happy-ending, Phoenix deserves it after what happened to him. <=3 But if I read this last chapter, I think that things will first look up, then go very bad before things might get better. ^^;
  #7   Add to maximum360's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2012, 01:01 PM
Skinny as a Rail

maximum360 is on a distinguished road
You're doing great! And your grammar is fine as far as I can tell. Keep up the good work! I'm excited to see how this ends!
  #8   Add to Simpleme's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2012, 05:08 PM

Simpleme is on a distinguished road
wow that was amazing so far! can't wait to see the next part!
  #9   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2012, 08:23 PM

This story feels like it'd be 7 parts like my last story. Jeez, that's weeeeeeeeird. And yeah Hanugumo, Vince is just a sick little puppy who's really obsessed with being the alpha of whatever . . He was just too small to get away with it back then. OR IS HE? Anyway, thanks for the feedback and I hope you guys/gals continue to somewhat enjoy my story. Comments about mistakes and blahblahblah are always appreciated.

Part 4: Past Meets Present

Maxwell had gotten down the boxes for me that I left in the closet. He was surprised by the weight of them, not to mention the amount and size; he couldn’t even fathom what was in them. I just sat down and stared at the boxes, remembering that day I last saw these things.

After Vince stole my livelihood, I got up and wandered around the house like I was lost, staring at every mirror in the house whenever I came across one of the many mirrors in my home – mourning my loss. Finally I came across my wall of achievement, a glorious collage of all my awards packed into several shelves and they consumed a huge wall’s worth of space. I’ve been doing competitions ever since I could, including sports as a kid. I was a winner thanks to my dedication and body, but Vince took that from me. I just thought about how I was a loser, none of those awards mattered to me then, so. . . I tore everything off the shelves, tossing everything around, smashing picture frames with trophies, just going buck wild on them. Just going insane for what felt like hours, an endless pool of rage spitting out fury. I snapped back to the present and sighed, bravely opening the boxes with Maxwell sitting beside me. The first thing I pulled out was a wrecked picture frame, covered in broken glass. I think it was of my 4th bodybuilding competition. Vince was there too, he was in every picture. He looked like a farmer showing off his prized animal of choice.

Every item I took out just took me back to the day I won them; I smiled, I was actually happy for a moment. The flexes I did, the way everyone looked at me, the many times I was hit-on, and even the boners I gave to some of the other contestants. That was me, a stud who was the crowd’s favorite. But I was also a arrogant bastard, always putting down people men were smaller than me. . . I was no longer satisfied with those memories I had. Before I knew it, I was surrounded by my achievements, making it look like a battlefield with all my awards scattered about. That was only two boxes and there were several more, but I think Maxwell will get the idea from just a portion of my past life. He was baffled, looking at each thing I had taken out, probably wondering why my name was on them. Wondering why I was huge in those pictures. Wondering why Vince was a puny little twerp. Wondering how I received these things in the first place.

I prepared myself to tell him my story, all of it, from the measuring all the way to when I moved into the city. The final piece of this sad puzzle would be the note that he saw Vince give to me. I should probably explain why I freaked out when he was on top of me too. I’ll even explain the part where I wasn’t going to tell him anything after I was done getting physical with him. I need to throw it out there all on the table so he can see.

“It was the 25th of May, the time of the month when Vince would usually measure me to update my stats. . .”

When I was done with the story, and Maxwell had read the note, we could do nothing but stare at each other. I was waiting for him to speak; he was waiting for me to say something. Just two awkward statues point towards each other. . . I guess I’ll have to break the silence.

“Do you believe me?” Maxwell instantly went back to his normal self, quick to answer with a pleasant look upon his face.

“It makes sense why you act the way you do if this is true. The first day you went to the gym, you knew the ins and outs like a pro. Your attitude was intense, like a man who was large enough to deal with anything. The note Vince gave you, the fact he showed up here. . . It’s crazy, and my brain’s telling me not to believe it. . . But how else can you explain this mess?”

I smiled and hugged him; I was expecting him to be hesitant to hug me back due to the possibility of me being a ‘crazy person’ or something. He didn’t skip a beat; his arms wrapped around me and held me close. His embrace was warm, gentle – everything about him was gentle, sweet, kind, caring. . . I can’t describe his actions any other way. I whispered into his ear, “thank you.”

“No, thank you for telling me. It must’ve taken a lot for you to do this.” He pulled away, “So how are we going to handle this?”

“We? Nonono, you’re staying out of this. It’s final. Whatever Vince did to me. . . Some freaky magic or something. . . He can do to you. There’s no way around this, and you’re not losing your body over this if I have something to say about it.”

“So you just wanted to screw me and leave me the next day?” He cocked an eyebrow. When he said it that way, it made me feel as if I were Vince in a way.

“It’s selfish, I know. . . I just wanted it to remember you by, something I should’ve done a long time ago. I guess I thought it was a stupid and sappy way to leave my heart with you or some crap.” I folded my arms and blushed, I was embarrassed.

I couldn’t read the look on his face now, it was new to me. It wasn’t angry, it was kind of like he was laughing at my corny explanation, but was happy that I said it. Maxwell unfolded my arms, pushed me back, and got on top of me. He playfully flicked my nose. “Phoenix, say my name.”

“Uh, what?”

“If you say my name, you won’t forget you’re with me. I just want to at least kiss you once. Let me do it, Phoenix, please.” He stared at me with those brown eyes, I could feel a tingle run through my body that was foreign to me, a wave of pleasure I haven’t felt in a while since. . . No, Vince doesn’t get a second thought in this, focus on Maxwell, this is all about Maxwell right now.

He lowered himself down to my lips, giving me a few gentle pecks, gradually putting more passion behind them. His muscular body was on top of mine, it’s like I could feel every inch of his wonderful muscles up against my body as he kissed me. Maxwell, smooth copper skin, brown eyes, handsome as can be. His lips parted mine, I could feel them – warm and soft, applying pressure against mine. My heart started to beat faster; I could feel my skin growing red hot. Maxwell, hot bod, Hispanic stud, great package. Finally he went in deep, I could feel his tongue in my mouth, and I think mine reacted as well. This may sound weird, but it was a taste of him I was yearning for. Maxwell, great cook, kind, patient, beautiful inside and out, understanding, an all around amazing man. . . His name’s also a good coffee brand! He pulled away, leaving me breathless with a goofy smile on my face.

“Maxwell. . .” I managed to say before allowing my body to calm down. I reached out to touch his face, I accidently thought about Vince for a split second, but nothing came up – it was just a name to me now. No image, no bad memories, everything was about this guy on top of me.

“Yep, just me.” He smiled, gently stroking the side of my body, sending shivers down my spine. “Now. . . After we deal with Vince, we can move on to more intense things. Is that okay with you?”

I knew Maxwell was hard to stop when he started something. He was a man on a mission; a mission to save me. I guess that makes him my hero, doesn’t it? I didn’t want to argue, I just wanted to bask in this strange blissful feeling he surrounded me in. Just a kiss did this to me, nothing seemingly special, just two adults putting their lips together. I know I haven’t had physical contact with another man for a while, but I was still surprised how I reacted. I couldn’t wipe the goofy smile off my face, and he took pleasure in that. I never saw him smile like that. I slowly nodded, it’s final.

“Phoenix, I never seen you look so happy.” He laughed, playfully flicking my nose yet again. “I’m glad I can make you smile.”

I’m happy about it too, Maxwell, I just never fully realized it until now. I already wasted a year by taking your company for granted; I’m not going to waste another day. There’s only one way to ensure our happiness, even if we wind up growing apart later on down the road. . . Vince, you’re going down. You can mess with me all you’d like, but nobody will fuckin’ get away with threatening Maxwell.
  #10   Add to Tundy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2012, 06:06 PM

Tundy is on a distinguished road
Super bromance going on there. Hope it turns out well
  #11   Add to maximum360's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2012, 06:59 PM
Skinny as a Rail

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★whim★ View Post
Anyway, thanks for the feedback and I hope you guys/gals continue to somewhat enjoy my story.
"somewhat"? Only "somewhat?"

Dude, I love this :3 its brilliantly written and very cool. Here's hoping for more!
  #12   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2012, 11:04 PM

^ D'aw, yooooou. And yeah Tundy, it's a super bromance indeed. OR IS IT? Er, I think I need to stop that.

Part 5: Madam Lulu And The Plan

When Maxwell and I woke up, we scattered like billiard balls. Maxwell spent the night over my house and cuddled with me throughout the night. I loved the sensation, I was smaller, but I was comfortable with my current body with him wrapped around me. When I’m back to my normal size, if that ever happens, I wonder if it’ll feel the same after we swap spots. Wait, now’s not the time to dwell on thoughts like that, I have things to do. One thing was for certain; whatever Vince was using isn’t bound by the laws of science, so that just leaves one thing. . . Ug, magic. Our objective was simple, to gather whatever information we could. If this type of magic is real, then one of the millions of “gypsy fortune tellers” have to know something, right? That’s what I thought, anyway. Maxwell was going the smarter route by looking up ancient lore that could revolve around whatever sounded similar to Vince’s power.

I walked down the street and ran into the first ‘gypsy’ who used a fake accent and everything. Every few weeks when she was standing outside, she’d always single me out and say things like “You should really see me if you want some real answers” followed by “Ya dumb ass will be back!” in a New York styled accent. Of course I’d be back, I had to walk by her place of business to go to work. I always figured it was because of my red hair and I’d run to work since I was always late, so I was red from head to toe– I stick out like a sore thumb. Let’s see what truth lies in Madam Lulu’s supposed abilities.

“Oh, ya stopped by fa once.” The Madam said, leaning against the door of her shop while smoking a cigarette. Who smokes so early in the morning? It was so early that the sidewalks were practically empty. “C’mon inside, I ain’t got awl day.”

“Okay. . .” I followed her inside; at least she wasn’t using that stereotypical fortune telling accent she uses for her normal customers. She gestured for me to sit at round table, and surprise-surprise, there was a crystal ball on it. She pulled out an ashtray from her blouse and placed it on the table as she took her seat. . . Wait, really? An ashtray in her bra? Wooooooooow. “So do you, uh, talk to the magic ball or something?”

“Don’t be stupid, whaddaya take me fa?” She blew smoke in my face, “That’s justa classic pawla trick.”

“So you know about. . . Uh. . . My situation?” I sheepishly inquired; this was so awkward on so many levels. It was also kind of hard to concentrate, or heck, breathe for that matter. I don’t know what’s going to choke me first, the cigarette smoke or the heavy duty incents.

“Kid,” she began, placing her cigarette in the ashtray before leaning on the table. “I see a lil scraggly fuck waltzin’ down the street and he’s inside this big ol’ ghosty body. I know when there’s evil powas at work, ya see? Ya ghosty is big lookin’, ya ain’t big fa real, so I pop open my books and saw what I could do fa ya.”

Madam Lulu got up from the table and brought out a book, it looked like a lonely bundle of papers, worn with age. She opened it up to a bookmarked section and I could see a bunch of chicken scratch and sketches. I couldn’t make sense of it, so I just looked up at her with a dumbfounded look upon my face. She sighed and reached into her bra to pull out a piece of paper. She held it out to me and I could do nothing but stare at the place where she pulled the paper from. This is so awkward.

“It’s mah magical chest of wondas, you wanna take a peek or do ya wanna read this fuckin’ note?”

“Oh! Yeah! Thanks!” I snapped out of it, feeling my face glow red. I gently took the piece of paper from her hands and read it aloud. “Ancient Pendent links to mortal. Power steals man’s body and soul. Can use stolen parts to transform owner. Absorbed souls extend lifespan. When killed pendent owner rises one soul lost. Only way stop the pendent owner destroy pendent.”

Madam Lulu put her finger to a sketch in the book and tapper her nail against it a few times. The sketch featured some odd figures, all lined up next to each other. The first one looked absolutely normal, but the other three looks strange: a giant, a spider-looking man, and a beastly man. The Madam pointed to another picture and showed a pendent, with what looked like a man being sucked into it. The final picture she pointed out was, showing the three morphed figures being engulfed by the book’s pages as a hammer struck the pendent. . . I guess that means there was a bright light or something. The words were kind of hard to get at first, but I think I understand what I’m dealing with here.

“There’s a few of these things, ya know?” She mentioned, walking across the table to take her seat and she lit yet another cigarette. “Ya lil ex-boytoy Vincent found one ‘n’ used it. He’s been stealin’ men ever since he got done with ya.”

“Stealing men?”

“God damn, did ya actu-wally read that note ‘n’ the newspaypa? All those missin’ men, Vincent absorbed ‘em. If ya weren’t so self-centered ya woulda put two ‘n’ two tagetha by now, ya dumb prick. Well whateva, ya know now, so go tell ya new boytoy.”

“Okay. . . Thanks. . . But how did you kno-”

“It’s ‘cause I’m the real deal, cupcake.” She winked, then reached into her magical chest of wonders and pulled out 3 different colored tubes. “Get some needles and put this shit in ‘em. Then put the shit into Vincent’s neck. Ya can’t kill ‘em, but you can sure as fuck knock his evil ass out. Get about half of awl three tubes inta ‘em, ‘n’ he’ll be out for days.”

I took the vials and tucked them into my pocket, pulling out my wallet from my other pocket. I took out all my cash and offered it to her, but she just shook her head. She dabbed out her cigarette and straightened her back before waving her hands around the crystal ball. . . Is she for real? “Rid the world of the evil pendent and that will surely be payment enough, young man. Now go prepare yourself, for the costs of failure will be dire. . .”

“Will do, Madam Lulu.” I stood up and saluted her just to counter her weird act.

“ Oh ‘n’, watch out fa the freaky shit Vincent can pull now. He’s gawt the brain power of ova 500 men. A dumb fuck like ya betta not try ta outsmart ‘em.”

I explained everything to Maxwell over a series of some loooooong text messages. I just couldn’t talk to him on the phone without laughing since it was so weird; at least it was helpful. The first response I get back is “LOL WHAT” and then “I’m leaving the library to get needles from that medical supply store and I’ll meet you at Vince’s car.” Yeah, I’m so glad I didn’t talk about this on the phone now. I made sure the vials Madam Lulu gave me were safely in a bubblewrap covered bag, and then slowly walked down the street to the car. I didn’t want to sit in the car for an hour waiting for Maxwell to get the needles. I could do nothing but think about how this’ll play out. Okay, so, Vince is super smart now. But he’s so arrogant too, and I know what arrogance can do to a person. . . It turns him into the biggest idiot known to mankind. I think I can win this fight if I play this out just right. All I have to do is act like my old condescending self. He’ll have no choice but to stomp around and jump through the hoops I set up.

“Hey sexy, want a ride?” I heard Maxwell call from the driver’s seat of the car. I scurried along and hopped in the passenger’s side, mostly because he was being obnoxious about it and honking the horn.

“How’d you get here so fast?” I asked in amazement. He must be one crazy driver when he’s trying to beat the clock. Instead of replying, his expression fell flat and he grew silent. Did I say something wrong-Oh. . . Oooh. . . The medical store is clearly right across from the car. . . And the library is down the street. . . I forgot. I was glowing redder than my hair, yet again. Its times like this I wish I was darker than a sheet of white paper.

“I love you Phoenix, but sometimes I wonder about you.” He smiled at me as he leaned over to kiss me on the cheek. Then he flicked my nose before starting the car. I just wanted to know one thing before we reached Vince’s cabin, just in case I never get to ask again.

“Why do you always flick my nose and stuff?”

“I love those freckles.” He briefly beamed at me, then tussled my hair. “I love the fiery red hair, the milky white skin, and the way you turn red when you’re all worked up or embarrassed. I think it’s really cute. I’m glad you wax too, I mean, your body feels like silk. Snuggling with you last night was better than sleeping in the world’s most luxurious bed. Your body’s so tight; it’s like a perfect fit for me. You’re not too big, not too small, but just right. But you’re also tough and intense, and when you’re really in the zone, you become like the red version of the hulk. I think it’s hot. It makes you stand out from the other guys.”

“A red hulk.” I repeated. That’s a first for me.

“Yeah, all your muscles become highlighted by the redness, it’s kind of funny. It’s like your muscles are saying they’re too hot to handle. . . Uh. . . After seeing how you really look, I guess that’s accurate. You’re really big.” He glanced downward for a second before returning all his attention to the road. It ended with ‘you’re really big’, too big perhaps? I had one more question to ask him, but I couldn’t find the courage or words to say it. We sat quietly for three hours, stopped at a diner, ate in silence, and then continued on driving. It was already dark, and we were so close to Vince’s cabin.

“Are you disappointed with how my real body is?” I needed to know, I couldn’t stand it.

“We shouldn’t be talking about this now; we’re almost to Vince’s cabin. . . I’ll walk through the woods so he doesn’t know I’m here with you.” He stopped the car and reached over behind his seat to get three of the needles. He took the bubble wrapped bag and opened it, quickly pouring half of each tube into 6 needles. He handed me three, and pocketed the other three, then grabbed a small flashlight. He didn’t look at me once. “I’ll see you there.”

No kiss, hug, or nose flick?

Wait, now’s not the time to sulk. Madam Lulu said Vince has over 500 guys he absorbed, basically kidnapping them I guess. He also has my real body. Dealing with Maxwell has to go on the back burner for now; it’s time to focus on Vince. Maybe that’s what Maxwell thought too. Well, here goes nothing! I got out of the car and hopped in the driver’s seat and began to cautiously make my way towards the cabin. I could see lights were on, and once I was in front of it, I could see a door left ajar. I guess I’ll walk in and face Vince. Once I pass through that doorway, there's no turning back. . .
  #13   Add to rocketdog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2012, 05:47 AM

rocketdog is on a distinguished road
Excellent story. Loving this!
  #14   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2012, 10:17 AM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
Maxwell's sudden change has me a little worried. Perhaps it wasn't the best idea to tell him about that pendant. Absolute power and all that jazz.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
  #15   Add to big alpha brute's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2012, 11:11 AM

big alpha brute is on a distinguished road
Awesome story man, hope to read more real soon
  #16   Add to maximum360's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2012, 12:51 PM
Skinny as a Rail

I could spend an hour describing how I feel right now, but for clarity's sake I have condensed it into two words:

[COLOR="DarkRed"]more, please! [/COLOR]
  #17   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2012, 01:06 AM

Thanks for the comments you guys, and this is NOT the last part of the story just in case you're wondering. As always, please point out le mistakes or leave any comment. This one was especially hard for me to recheck for some reason.

Part 6: End Of The Line

When I made my way into the cabin, I found it was empty. Vince and I used to rent this cabin out from some guy during the summer, but since Vince is here. . . I wouldn’t be surprised if he absorbed the owner and then just took over the cabin himself. He was untouchable in so many ways, the fact Vince wasn’t there just made me more and more anxious to get this over with. He could just absorb us too, get rid of us once and for all. How will anyone know what happened? There’s no weapon, no body, no anything – in a sense, it’s the perfect crime. All the more reason to be frightened by what Vince could possibly do to me or Maxwell.

I heard heavy footsteps on the cabin’s steps, and saw a large figure’s body, but his head was blocked by the wall. Do I even need to guess who it is? He was bigger than before, and he had to duck and turn sideways to enter the room. He sneered at me, folding his massive arms as he stood at the doorway. In his mind, this was all a giant ‘check mate’. Little did he know, this game just started. “Hey Nick, you’re looking pretty cute there, little guy.”

“You’re looking pretty ridiculous there, asshole.”

“Aw Nick, I’m here to forgive you for being such a dick to me over the years, there’s no need to be so hostile. And to show you there are no hard feelings, I’m going to make you my permanent fuckbuddy.”

“Oh gee, sounds sooo great.” I rolled my eyes. “Well I’m here; Maxwell can stay out of it, right?”

“Yep, he can stay out of it. . . If only he didn’t come here with you. I knew there was a high chance you’d bring company, so I scoured through the woods instead of waiting here. The idiot was using a flashlight, so he was easy to find.” Vince’s booming laughter was unbearable; spit was flying out of his mouth and everything. He exited the room for a brief moment and dragged in Maxwell, who was not drained but was unconscious. I tried to run to Maxwell’s side, but Vince’s pushed me off to the side with just a wave of his hand. “Na-ah-ah little bitchboy. You’re not allowed to do anything unless I say so. Now sit there and stay there.”

I held back the pain of hitting the wall so hard, I didn’t care about myself. I couldn’t help but wor- Did Maxwell just wink at me? Oh, good, I guess he’s good at improvising. Vince is focused on me right now so. . . “Vince, please let Maxwell go!” I tugged on Vince’s pant leg as I pretended to grovel at his feet.

“Aw wittle bitchboy, don’t feel bad for Maxiewaxiee.” Vince patted my head before shoving me back into the wall. “Whine again and I’ll just have to choke you with my cock. . . I bet that’s what you want, isn’t i-AAAH!”

During those few short seconds, Maxwell had quietly hopped to his feet, got out the needles, and plunged them directly into Vince’s neck. A good choice, considering the rest of his body was probably too thick to penetrate properly. Vince reacted by spinning around, causing Maxwell to fly off and fall on to the coffee table that splintered upon impact. “You little fucker.” Vince yelled. “You want a fight? I’ll give you a fucking fight.”

Vince was mad, he was turning red. . . Wait. . . His shirt seemed to lift up and bulges appeared a few inches under his arms. Within moments, the shirt shredded, revealing that Vince had grown a second pair of arms just as large as his original pair. His chest now had four equally sized pectoral muscles, all of which looked like skin colored beach balls. Holy shit! Maxwell tried to get to his feet to plunge the third needle into Vince, but it was a futile attempt. Vince just wrapped Maxwell up with his left arms, pushing Max into Vince’s body. Maxwell flailed about in retaliation, causing him to drop the needle. He was trying to suffocate Maxwell with his freakish pecs, so I didn’t hesitate to intervene. I picked up the nearest assortment of objects and threw them at Vince. He growled in response like a feral animal, but didn’t flinch regardless of what I threw at his ugly face. His other set of arms reached out for me, and were successful in ensnaring me between his large masses of muscle.

“You little shits have no idea who you’re fucking with.” Vince yelled, but at least he stopped trying to kill Maxwell. He calmed down after he realized that whatever Maxwell injected him with wasn’t taking effect. “Heh, guess your plan failed, Maxiewaxiee. I got to award you for your efforts; you’ve got some huge balls there. You won’t have them when I’m done with you, but stiiiiill. Oh hey, here’s a fun idea! How about I let you watch me plow Nick here? How does that sound?”

“How about you just kill yourself and save us the trouble?” Maxwell shot back.

“Maxiewaxiee. You’re cute, you really are, but this isn’t the time to joke around.” Vince said as he carried us into the next room. He couldn’t fit through the door to the next room, so he just rammed a hole in the wall. He threw me on the ground and I landed arm first. . . There was so much force that I heard a crack followed by immense amounts of pain. I shut my eyes tightly, trying to hold back my tears. When I opened them again, I saw Maxwell chained to the wall, his arms held high, torso restrained, and legs left dangling. There seemed to be bruising around his neck and his breathing was heavy. . . Vince, you’re going to pay! “Remember this room, Nick? You’d fuck me right here up against the wall, on the floor, on the dresser, on the bed. . . You gave some real good dick, I’ll give you that. Time to return the favor and Maxiewaxiee here gets a front row seat. You boys sure are lucky today.”

I felt Vince’s hands grip around my sides so he could toss me on the bed. He then used them to restrain my arms and the other two pair to push down on my thighs. I cried out, which just made Vince chuckle as he layered his voice with false sympathy. “Aw, I must’ve broken your arm. Poor little Nick.”

“What kind of man are you?” I screamed, “You had to be ridiculously huge and have two sets of arms to take us on. You’re still just a wimpy little bastard!”

He scowled while glaring holes through my face. “Nick, you just don’t get it. I’m in control here.” His hands tightened around my limbs more, causing me to whimper as I tried to stifle my cries. “I enjoy watching strong men cry. I purposely toy with them, making them realize how all their hard work to grow stronger has done nothing to help save them. Then once their bodies are drained, I let them go free as they try to drag their shriveled bodies against the cold floor here. All I have to do is put my foot on their back and they groan in pain like zombies, because they’re just too weak to cry out. They flail around on the floor under my foot, oh, it’s so good to see them do that. . . Then finally, after I become bored, I drain them completely and absorb their soul and body into my pendent here. You know, I have an idea. . .”

Vince’s grip loosened as I felt my bones pop back in to place, followed by a strange tingling sensation running throughout my backbone and legs. Accompanied by a feeling that seemed like I was taking a deep breath in, but I was inhaling forever, just feeling myself get fuller and fuller. I frantically rotated my head from side to side as I tried to examine my body. It only happened for a brief moment before stopping; my feet seemed to be pushing away from me and I heard a faint thud as my head hit the bed’s headboard. My body felt so hot all of a sudden as the tingling sensation jumped from bone to bone – muscle to muscle. My clothes tried to retaliate against my body’s changes, trying to hold on to my quickly growing bulk. But in the end, it was to no avail, they shredded and fell away from my body, the only things holding on were my boxer briefs.

“See Nick? You’re getting every pound of muscle and every inch. Just so I can watch you squirm with it all. . . And this way, you won’t break when I’m fucking you.” His grip tightened yet again, but this time it did not hurt. My thickening arms retaliated against Vince’s grip, pushing his fingers apart as my muscles grew harder, stronger, and larger. My thighs followed along, but I could not tell since my pecs were becoming the glorious peaks of muscle they once were. My enjoyment rose as my pecs did, cutting off my view of my lower half. They even seemed bigger than before, meaning my old muscles were combining with my new ones. I could see veins snake their way across my body, pulsating with each thud of my rapidly beating heart. I let out a moan of pleasure, and instantly felt guilty. I turned my head sideways to look at Maxwell, and the only thing I could think about was how awesome it felt to feel the mighty muscles around my neck and shoulders react. My body was back, no, wait, it was better than ever! My cock eagerly awakened from its long slumber as it grew to its former glory. I moaned yet again as the head of my 11 inch cock pushed against Vince’s monstrous set of abs. I also felt something up against my leg. . . What is that?

“I’m glad you’re as excited as me, Nick. Now you can forget about everything and be my bitchboy. I’ll be your master who takes care of all your needs. How does that sound?”

“It sounds. . . Great! Vince, make me your bitchboy, do it now!” I yelled. I could feel my seed churn in my balls as they swelled back to their original size, it was a strange but euphoric feeling causing me to moan again. My body was now fully prepared for what it was supposedly about to receive.

“I’m glad you understand. I’ll even give you Maxwell’s body as a reward so you can be bigger. . . Then I can be bigger while fucking you.” He freed my arms as a test to see what I would do. I did nothing; I just patiently laid on the bed. That weird smile was back, the one he had when he first drained me. “Wow, all I had to do was give you your body back to make you my bitchboy, huh? Man, you’re so easy to please little guy. Nothing’s changed, has it?”

“Please master, I can’t take it! You’re so much bigger than Max, so much stronger! I want you so bad, pleeeeeease master!” I moaned out, pushing my body against his. The nasty smile turned into a grin as he turned around to brag to Maxwell.

“Hah, sorry Maxieewaxiee, it looks like your fuckbuddy here realized who the alpha is. He’s mine now. . . Can you blame him? I bet he’s never wanted your pathetic body as much as he wants mine. Keep your eyes peeled, Maxieewaxiee, I’ll show you a thing or two. . . Not that you’ll ever get to use my perfect techniques.” All his attention was focused on humiliating Max. Vince was waving his ‘prize’ in front of Max’s face, all his attention solely devoted towards bragging instead of keeping me pinned down. . . Arrogance can make any man stupid. It’s a lesson I learned soon after being drained, but Vince on the other hand. . . Heh. Too bad.

I grabbed for the thing against my leg and maneuvered myself just right, slipping out from underneath Vince. Vince noticed but had no time to react, by them, I had jumped up at Vince’s neck live a rabid wolf, plunging the needle into his neck. Vince was absolutely livid, he didn’t even yell. Instead, he used his arms to retrain me, while he quickly bloated his body with impossible amounts of muscle, causing them to crush me. . . It was hard to breathe. . . All of a sudden, he stopped and jumped up, his arms were shaking uncontrollably as they weakly fell to his side. He slumped over a bit and his legs wobbled “W-what was that?!”

“G’night Vince.” I muttered as the huge bastard tumbled down to the ground, turning into nothing but a motionless heap of grotesque muscle. I eased myself off the bed and made my way over to Maxwell to release him from the shackles that held him.

“Phoenix, that was all acting, right?” He immediately asked, instead of the ever so appropriate ‘are you okay?’ question.

“100%” I responded, trying to smile as I caught my breath. He seemed unsure and looked down at my soldier. Crap, it was still standing, saluting Maxwell with all of its 11 inches. “When my body grew back it was kind of hot. . . Uh. . . It felt good. . . It wasn’t because of Vince.”

“Oh, okay.” Maxwell said as I released him. No thank you? Hug? Kiss? Come on, at least give my nose a little flick like you always do.

“Let’s flip this big bastard to get at that pendent.”

“No, wait, let’s think about this for a moment.” I could see Maxwell was in pain, Vince roughed him up pretty badly. I guess I can forgive him for not thanking me the way I wanted to be thanked.

“Wait?”

“This pendent. . . It can be used to fix anything, can’t it? It could be used to rid the world of terrible people and. . . Use their bones, limbs, or muscles to help people who could use them. Imagine, people who are paralyzed can move again! Or someone with cancer can just have the infected parts replaced in the blink of an eye! The possibilities are endless, Phoenix.” His intentions were pure, I could tell.

“It can be used for many other purposes too. Like, how it can basically steal innocent men’s lives and make the pendent’s user a god of his own design.” I put my hand on his shoulder and he flinched as he winced in pain. I quickly put my hand back to my side. “We can use the pendent to fix you up, though.”

“You’re right. It can be used to do some terrible things. . . Don’t use it to fix me up. If we do, then some other poor guy will wind up with a beat up body. ”

Maxwell’s right. I didn’t think about that at all. I’m surprised at how selfless he can be at a time like this. He’s also in pain, so I’ll have to just flip this mound of muscle over myself. I picked up Maxwell and carried him to the couch, laying him gently down. I lifted him up and placed a pillow behind him so he could sit up.

“Thanks Phoenix.” He said with a sigh, but he still seemed distant. “I’ll need a nice vacation after this. Now go smash that pendent into a million pieces and then do the same to Vince’s face for me.”

It was over. The pendent was in my hand, and I could feel the agony of the souls imprisoned in it. If this is how it feels, then why would Vince take such pleasure in using it freely? Oh, that’s right, Vince liked to inflict torment and pain. Without a second thought, I smashed the pendent to the ground, only to be greeted with a swarm of small lights that turned the entire cabin white – it seemed like an endless plane of whiteness. Vince was suddenly awake and back on his feet, but instead of being surrounded by light, he was outlined in darkness which seemed to hold him in place. Behind me there was a portal formed of many different colors, is that the way out?

“What the fuck?!” Suddenly Vince and I were surrounded by tons of see-through guys. There sure were some real hotties, very pissed off hotties. Vince’s face turned into a frown, it looked like he crapped himself in terror.

“Uh, sup guys.” My voice echoed through the endless plane. They just kind of stared at me. “There’s Vincent. The guy who did this to you, have fun, he’s all yours!”

They had their fun alright, each one came up and gave Vincent a fury fueled punch, kick, elbow, headbutt. . . You name it. After they were done giving Vince what he deserved, they exited through the portal behind me. Each time the portal changed its destination, showing different homes or rooms that belonged to each man. Each time they hit Vince, it was like a piece of him was taken. His skin slowly became blotchy and wrinkled. His teeth were all knocked out, and his gums started to turn a heinous brown color. The blue of his irises turned black, not to mention his eyes looked like they were a raccoon’s eyes at this point. Vince’s extra limbs shriveled and turned to dust, while his original set of bulbous arms just turned into twigs with excess skin looked like putty dribbling down from them. His legs looked like toothpicks.

If I had to personify his personality and inner being, it’d look like how he is now. I could’ve taken pity on him, but I didn’t. I punched his grotesque face over and over again, unloading every ounce of misery he inflicted on me and Max. It was the most cathartic thing in the world, even if it was barbaric. My turn was next, the portal showed me the destination where I wanted to be. I could see Maxwell sitting on a couch twitting his thumbs, waiting for me to get done with the pendent. I glanced back one more and saw Vince dangling there. I had a feeling the poor bastard would be stuck here forever once I left. A punishment worse than death, an eternity stuck in a void of light – imprisoned in a disgusting body. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone, but just this once, I would make an exception for Vince.

I turned back to the portal and walked through what seemed like a tunnel. Images on the walls, floor, and ceiling of the tunnel came to life. It was strange; it was like video clips of my memories this past year being played from the most recent ones. There were some containing Vince, but they were slowly disintegrating. As they did, I could feel them fading from my mind. The last video I saw was of me being drained, and instead of disintegrating, it turned into me telling Vince off, shoving him out of my life forever. . . When I exited the portal, I walked through the bedroom’s doorway into the cabin’s living room.

“Huh?” I shook my head back and forth, it felt like someone just took a picture of me with a huge flash. I noticed Maxwell lounging on the couch and made my way over to him. “What’re we here for?”

“What’s the matter with you?” Maxwell asked as he slowly got up to his feet.

“Did I blackout or something?” I was getting a bit freaked out now.

“You don’t remember . . .?” Maxwell seemed to be covered in bruises.

“H-how did you get hurt?” I asked, using my arm and body to support him. It looked painful for him to stand.

“I. . . Fell down the stairs here. . . I didn’t want to worry you so I just laid down on the couch until you were done in the bathroom.”

“Oh. . . Why are we here though?”

“I wanted a day trip to go swimming at a nice leg, and you said you knew this nice cabin where we could stay for the day. Remember? Jeez, you almost drowning really messed up your memory, didn’t it?” Maxwell seemed uncertain; he was acting strange too. Then again, I apparently almost drowned so maybe my brain’s just acting weird because of that and I'm just imagining things. He didn't seem to elaborate or dwell on what had happened. “Come on Phoenix, I’ll drive us home. We can stop at that great diner on the way.”

“The one with the kickass pie, right?” I beamed at him. I remembered that, the waitress kept mentioning all these specials and deserts and we wound up getting most of them. Time for round two!

“Yep, that’s the one.” He smiled back, but it was weaker than usual, probably because he was kind of messed up. I helped him out to the car, but he seemed reluctant to touch me. Maybe he just didn’t want my help, but too bad, he’s getting it anyway. I’m sure some coffee and a slice of baked-goodness will get him back to his old self in no time flat.
  #18   Add to maximum360's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2012, 07:00 AM
Skinny as a Rail

The suspense is killing me :3
  #19   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2012, 04:21 PM

Here's the final installment, obligatory segment to tie up lose ends. Well that was fun to write. I'm not too sure about the grammar this time around because when I write certain steamy-things, it's hard to read aloud for me in a house made of paper.

"He groaned in ecstasy an-"
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE YOUNG LADY?!"
"Uh. . . School work."

Part 7: Starting Anew

Over the past year I grew to like Maxwell more and more, he liked me too. Recently we became closer, but then after that day trip we?ve seemed to grow apart. Everything just seemed to be weird, someone had stolen all my clothes that day and my trophies were all messed up, not to mention I left the cabin naked. I remember me asking something while we drove our way down to the cabin and he didn?t respond how I wanted him to. I think. . . I think he doesn?t like me anymore. 5 days passed and I didn?t even see him at the gym, he was ignoring my calls too. I can take a hint. I don?t know why, but to feel better, I signed up for a webcam show. The ones where the guy gives the watchers what they want while I wear a boxer briefs or a speedo ? of course, I?d show everything but my junk. If I wasn?t going to get any attention from the guy I wanted to, I suppose these strangers will have to do.

It made me feel better, that?s for sure. The owner accepted my application right away and tossed me on the front page. He even said I could go right to charging since I was such a so big. I decided to set it for 1 dollar for an hour?s session, just to test the waters. Guess how much I made? 1,125 dollars. No lie. Even after 10% went to the website?s owner I still made more money than I have at my normal crappy job, so I quit. It empowered me and made me feel wanted, which I wasn?t feeling much of that lately due to Maxwell avoiding me. The next day I bumped it up to 2 dollars for an hour and even more people showed up, that day gave me 4,212 dollars. I even tossed in video of my workout session that day, damn, they ate that up like candy. I was pretty much the website?s star, every guy in that chat room had nothing but nice things to say, and the thought of actually showing off my cock started sounding better and better. You could say I was in a relationship with all the men in the chat room, but it still paled in comparison to the one I wanted with Maxwell. Some of the guys in the chat room even asked if I did muscle worship sessions in real life, and to be honest, I?m starting to think about it just to have some form of physical contact.

No, wait, that?s it! I'm not an arrogant tool anymore, I'm not going to wait for him to come to me. It's been a year already, I just need to let go and say I need to say instead of asserting my dominance whenever I can. Going to someone doesn't make me a wuss, right? I want to at least know why he?s avoiding me. . . Maybe it?s a misunderstanding and he?s just really busy. I put on my show-off clothes, a tight t-shirt and a pair of jeans with a pair of boots. The guys on the webcam liked this look because of how my arms stretched out the arm holes, so maybe Maxwell will too.

I'm starting this year off as a new man, and Maxwell's going to be apart of my life one way or another. Even if it's just as friends, I want him here with me.

I jogged to Maxwell?s house and let myself in using the spare key.

?Maxwell?? I called out, but he did not respond. I heard the faint sound of water running, so he must?ve been taking a shower. I walked up to the bathroom and my guess was correct. . . Now what. . . I knocked on the door, ?Uh, Maxwell??

?Ph-Phoenix?!? He nervously replied, I could tell I scared the bejeezus out of him.

?Why have you been ignoring me??

?Phoenix, this is ridiculous, can?t you wait till I?m at least done? I?m not having this conversation with you while I?m taking a shower.?

?Fine.? I entered the bathroom, and could see I surprised him. I took off my clothes and walked right into the shower. It felt like it was raining, since it was one of those huge showers with the water falling from the ceiling. . . I liked this shower. I also liked the view I saw when I looked at Maxwell?s naked body. ?How about now??

?Phoenix, you?re acting crazy, jus-? I grabbed him, and put my lips to his. I wanted to see how he?d react. A man can lie all he wants, but when someone he loves kisses him ? there?s only one thing they?ll do. . . He kissed me back, tongue and all, his hands groping at my arms and whatever else he could touch. He was up against the wall, my body pushing up against his. I could even feel his cock stiffen as it brushed against me. When I pulled away he looked dazed and confused, ?Phoenix, please just slow down. . .?

?Why have you been avoiding me? I thought we were doing pretty good until recently. I just want to make you happy; I don?t want to hurt you. I know Vince screwed me up a bit, but I?m ready to take that leap. I?ll do it right here in this shower if I have to.?

?You?re. . . Still the same.? He muttered, looking into my eyes. It didn?t make much sense, but whatever. He reached out and put his hand on my face. He was tracing the broad outline of my face as it would seem, my lips, eyebrows, forehead, nose. . . Followed by giving it a playful flick like he always does. ?Sorry I was just. . . I thought you?d be different is all since you didn?t remember anything specific. You said the entire year was a blur and. . . You look a lot more masculine then I remember.?

?I?ll be honest, it?s still weird, but I remember everything important. Like our workout sessions.? He didn?t seem pleased by that, so I continued on. ?And things like your birthday, the conversations we held, the things you?ve cooked for me, the first time I held your hand, the first time you pounced on me and kissed me. I?m still the guy you fell in love with, nothing?s changed.?

Maxwell stared at me some more and mouthed something, I think it was ?the same. . . but just bigger. . .? or something like that. I pushed him up against the wall again and kissed him, this time, I began pushing him upward, putting my hands behind his thighs so I could get a good grip. His legs wrapped around my waist and his arms were around my neck. He seemed nervous. ?Big guys scare me, Phoenix. You?re basically 100 pounds heavier, and you?re big. . . down there. . . too.?

?I?m not going to hurt you.? I reassured him as I slowly and carefully repositioned myself. I made sure he was firmly against me and the wall before I entered him. It was at a steady pace, shoving a little bit of myself into him at a time. I could feel his arms wrap around me tighter as I did, but he didn?t say I was hurting him. Thanks to gravity, it was easier to push my way into his tight bubble butt. I couldn?t help but moan in pleasure, even he did. I used my muscles and gravity to thrust in and out of him, but then he clenched tight, causing me to stop.

?Wait. . . Just pull out.? I pulled out and obeyed, even if my cock wasn?t too happy about it. ?I want to do something else with you, kind of like a test. . . But first let?s wash up. I like doing this while we?re totally clean.?

?Okay, but why clean up if we?re just going to get messy again??

?Skin?s usually softer and smoother after it?s been cleaned; I like the feel of it.? I nodded and did as he said, grabbing an extra rag and washing up. It was strange, that?s for sure, and he even turned down the hot water so it was cold. My cock shied away back to its flaccid state.

When we were done with our shower, he instructed me to lay on the bed and wait for him to get some things. He entered his walk-in closet and emerged with quite some unexpected things. I saw thick leather restraints under one arm and a bag in the other.

?I want to see if you?ll let me have control over your body.? He tried to gauge my reaction. What was I supposed to say, no? It was something I?ve never done and it seemed a bit risky, but I trust Maxwell. ?I have these cock rings here too . I?ve never used a size this big before, but it should fit. It?ll help make this more pleasurable for the both of us.?

I almost forgot about his years of being promiscuous. I?m sure he has tried everything under the sun when it comes to sex. That?ll probably just make our sex life more fun in the long run. ?Okay, go for it.?

?Uh, okay.? He looked surprised, it seems that?s all I was doing today was surprising him. ?I didn?t expect that.?

?Like I said, I just want to make you happy, and if this is what you want to do, I have no complaints.? Maxwell grinned in response, oh man, I wanted to see that grin for so long now. He brought the restraints over and tied me up, they weren?t uncomfortable and he put them close together. I could see my pecs squashed together because of this, it felt pretty good, actually. He slipped something around my junk, and did the same to his. What?re these rings supposed to do anyway? Maxwell didn?t skip a beat, as soon as I was fully restrained, he sat on my stomach. He began to slowly move his cock towards the crevasse between my mighty peaks of muscle. I could feel his hot member sliding over my skin, it send shockwaves throughout my entire being. My cock shot straight up, and his did too. I found my shoulders and arms tensing uncontrollably, I never even thought of something like this, fuck, it felt so good!

?F-fu-fuck. . .? He stuttered as he pulled his cock away from my pecs. He was rock hard now too, his member must?ve been 10 inches. He redone the restrains on my arms, now spreading them outward so it looked like I was trying to flex my arm. He pushed his body against mine, stroking his warm hands over my muscles. Licking my muscles, kissing them, his soft lips on my body. . . He drove me nuts when he started licking and sucking on my nipples as he groped the other one, switching back and forth until my breathing was erratic. I could feel my entire body growing hot now, every inch of me was aching for Maxwell?s cock, and it felt like my balls were going to explode as pressure increased within them. My head was firmly pressed into the pillow; I couldn?t even look up at Maxwell without having my head shoot backwards.

?Maxwell. . .? I moaned after he got done licking the lines between my abs. He slowly slid up my body, his chest rubbing against me with his hands on my side. I shivered and let out a long series of soft moans until he finally reached my head. I lifted my head in attempts to kiss him, and was successful on the first try. I pushed my tongue into his mouth, something to pull him closer since my arms were bound. His hands were running over my face, neck, and arms. He pulled away and looked into my eyes before kissing me on the neck ? yet another moan escaped my mouth. Maxwell knew I was at his mercy, but it seemed like he took more pleasure in making me feel good as opposed to just 'controlling' me.

Finally he gave me what my body was aching for. The tip of his cock teased my hungry hole, slowly sliding its way in. Pushing my insides further apart as he sloshed around inside of me. More and more moans escaped my lips. I couldn?t control them anymore, it?s like every time I breathed I moaned. He took great pleasure in what he was doing to me, and why wouldn?t he? He?s fucking amazing. His large member pulsated inside of me while I clenched my ass around it. I was using my body in whatever way I could to please him, and this was certainly working. The look on his face was all I needed, the gasp he made as he realized how tight I was, how great it felt. I tried pushing my hips towards the base of his cock, but no such luck. Instead, he thrust deep in to me to give me what I wanted ? all of it. Maxwell was furiously pounding away at my ass until he screamed out in ecstasy, his cock filling me with his sticky seed. So much came out, like a wildly spraying fire hose, filling me up as much as it could.

When his cock was done unloading itself inside me, he looked up at me. I was struggling against the restraints; my body was covered in sweat, tense, hard, begging for more. Maxwell went straight for my cock, but he couldn?t gulp it all down. Regardless, it made me yell out ?Oh fuck Max, don?t stop! Please!? I could feel tears slowly welling up in my eyes, I don?t know why. Every part of me was acting weird. His hands ran over the shaft of my cock, my balls, and the sensitive spot under them. I felt like I was supposed to cum hours ago, each passing second causing my body to grow hotter and more sensitive. Each touch at this point made me feel like I was having an orgasm. I felt my balls swell even more, the pressure was unbearable. My back was arching, my head digging into the pillow. I struggled against the restraints. . . Then finally, my cock erupted. I was unable to control the noises I was making; I roared like a lion as torrents of cum fired its way up my long shaft and into Maxwell?s mouth. He drank it all down, having trouble at first because there was so much. . . More than I ever shot before.

It was finally over, and even though it was, it still felt like he was pleasuring me. The only difference was, my cock was fully satisfied for once. I?d normally need a second or third round, but that one round felt like it drained every ounce of horniness from my body. I shut my eyes and allowed my body to calm down and heard clicking noises as my arms fell down to the bed. Even though I was free, I didn?t want to move, I don?t think I could move. Maxwell took the rings off of our flaccid members and tossed them aside, then he laid next to me, putting himself into my outstretched arm. My arm automatically wrapped around him. ?How was that, Phoenix??

?Easily the best sex I ever had.? I stroked his wily hair in appreciation for what he done. I was still in total ecstasy; it was different, but it was still amazing. A year ago, I never would?ve agreed to this. But now, it?s not so important to be dominant. I don?t need to be the top to prove I?m the strongest, that?s not what relationships are for. . . At least that?s what I think now.

?You were worth waiting for.? He muttered as I saw his eyelids flutter, trying to stay open. Now that I think about it, I?m pretty tired too. All that crazy orgasming drained all my energy out of me, but in a good way. ?Do you want to just nap here with me for a while? I can cook us dinner when we get up.?

?Only if I can eat here every night. . . And maybe stay over every night.? He didn't respond, but smiled. He didn't need to say anything for me to get how he was feeling. I kissed him on the top of his head as I rolled over on my side. He followed suit, pushing his body into mine so he could snuggle up close. We were a mess, and the sheets of this bed were even messier, but none of that mattered. It?s funny how we recently got closer, but I?m beginning to think we were in love after the first few months of meeting each other. I think I was just too dense to acknowledge it.

Well, not anymore. I've got the man I want, and he?s got the man he wants. If I keep him happy, he?ll keep me happy, and that?s all I need. He was already fast asleep, but I felt the need to whisper in his ear before kissing him on the cheek. ?I love you. . . Sweet dreams Maxwell.?
  #20   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2012, 04:59 PM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
What an ending. . . that's how true love should always be.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
  #21   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2012, 06:12 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Wonderful Ending! I was worried about the outcome earlier though. Great Story Man!
  #22   Add to maximum360's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Skinny as a Rail

Awesome ending. Yay!
:]
  #23   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2012, 11:21 PM

Thank ye for le comments. I like writing stories even if they are meh half the time, but as long as someone enjoys it, it makes it more fun to write. As for the dress I was making WHILE running with this story, it didn't get much attention. . . Better get on that.
  #24   Add to Tundy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2012, 05:09 PM

Tundy is on a distinguished road
Nice wrap up I liked this story alot
  #25   Add to WrapClampCrush's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2012, 04:53 PM

WrapClampCrush is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to WrapClampCrush
AWESOME! Deeply enjoyed that... clean up! Aisle 4...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options