The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to bsatprop's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2012, 12:50 PM

bsatprop is on a distinguished road
Connor

I wrote this little story, after watching a youtube video of CONNOR, the teen-strongman boy...

CONNOR

i know i am suppose to love my younger brother, that's usually how one is suppose to feel about their siblings, but, i can no longer say that.

The torment, abuse and intimidation HE brings upon me has been going on for too long now. HE has caused me a life of hell and i live in constant fear of making HIM angry.

Someone once said life isn't fair, and in our family that is definitely the truth. CONNOR rules over me totally, and my dad, who shares my same fate, at times, but not as bad, has no power to stop my GIANT BROTHER.

i stand a whopping five foot four and weigh a measly one hundred and twenty-three pounds with twig-like ten inch biceps, all in the body of my eighteen year old scrawny self.

My YOUNGER BROTHER CONNOR, the mutant, as i call him to myself, never to dare say it out loud, is SIXTEEN, stands SIX ft TWO inches, weighs TWO-TWENTY-FIVE, and has EIGHTEEN inch biceps. HIS body dwarfs mine, and has got to be at least four times stronger, or so it seems. HE may not be the biggest SIXTEEN year old out there or the strongest, but he ranks pretty far up there, at least as far as i am concerned.

i am not sure how much my dad weighs, but its a bit more than me, with him standing about the same height as me, but, he looks like a pretty puny middle aged man next to his BEAST of a son.

Maybe we both would weigh a bit more and have more strength if we were allowed to eat a decent or even adequate amount of food. but CONNOR will have none of it. HE eats first and then dad and me seem to be left to the remains.

My only salvation was knowing that i would be graduating soon and able to go off to university and live far from the daily abuse and punishment CONNOR inflicted on my weak body.

That's what i used to think, until a month ago when he came into mine and dad's room (yes, CONNOR has taken over the master bedroom, leaving me and dad to share CONNOR'S and my old room), and flat out told me not to even think about going off to college.
i am to work full time and hand over my checks to him. basically i think he is making me his personal servant. a new low for me.

i of course protested this, and started trembling, and CONNOR grabbed me by the shirt and slam me against the wall and with one arm lifted me up off the floor till we were face to FACE, and for the first time told me HE owned me, and HE would put me in a body cast before i even packed a bag.
out of pure frustration, as usual when dealing with his rages, i started crying - a mix of anger and fear - and was rewarded with spit right between the eyes.

As HE dropped me to the floor and loomed over me doing HIS crab pose, one of his favorites and most intimidating, HIS traps bulging, biceps and triceps as big as my legs showing all THEIR size and power, face contorted into a scowl, as HIS every muscle looked like THEY were crushing an invisible tree trunk, i just shook.

This was new and this was bad. I knew then this was a start of more than just HIS manhandling of me and flexing in front of me while laughing at my attempts to make my own muscle. the endless taunting. No, i saw anger in there, in HIS look, that was different. i was trapped.

Then as my heart and mind raced, he stood up straight, turned and headed for the door.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to bsatprop's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2012, 03:12 PM

bsatprop is on a distinguished road
I am kinda wishing I had written this more about the side of the subject as being a bit more fun, more like the videos, but, with the brother not wanting to always have to be shown that he is the weaker of the two. Along the lines of, "Oh, come on, lets wrestle." and the narrator thinking geez, here we go again. With Connor's ego not realizing these games just aren't fun. I may need to write another with a different name.
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2012, 04:18 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Well, do it! No reason you can't add more!

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to timaanv's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2012, 07:29 PM

timaanv is on a distinguished road
wow

good storie makes me shake wiht anger much as arouseal but i do hope connor gets his in the end...
  #5   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2012, 10:50 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Strangely none of the people in these stories do what people do in real life.

Get guns, knives, poison, or whatever, and kill their oppressors.

Seriously, when it's that bad, people eventually rebel.
  #6   Add to icarusinny's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2012, 05:31 AM

icarusinny is on a distinguished road
Great exposition here; can't wait for more. The stage is set... will Connor continue to intimidate his brother with feats of strength and domination, and will his brother find acceptance in serving his little Giant brother? Or will his brother find a way to resist, fight back, and perhaps turn the tables?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options