The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Omiganda's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2012, 09:24 PM
Anxious Writer

Omiganda is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Omiganda
Growing Bonds Part 3

((Hope you guys like it. I didn't double check the grammar this time so I might have gotten a little messy with this one. Quality's till in there though..... I hope))

Growing Bonds Part 3

Jack woke up from a daze as he stared into the ceiling. Bones and muscles popped as he moved in the bed he was laying in. He looked out the window to see a full moon, the stars playing in the night sky. Jack sat up and looked around, seeing his old room through the darkness. Due to the fact that his family was loaded beyond belief, Jack found pride in the fact that he couldn’t see through the darkness well enough to see the door. He looked down to the bed he was on and could tell his father had been there already, washing his old silk covers and placing them over him. Right when he was about to lay back down, two things caught his attention. The first was that he was looking down farther than he remembered, the moon light illuminating his larger and much longer legs. Muscles of enormous proportion moved underneath the blanket, tensing with every small movement. Jack couldn’t help but get turned on by this sight, a mound growing beneath the covers as well. He didn’t truly notice its size until it grew longer and thicker than it had ever before, pulling the covers away to show his black forest of crotch hair. Jack caught sight of the rest of his body, only causing his monstrous member to grow longer and harder. Abs made of steel laid across stomach, his former 6 pack now a veined 8 pack. His pecs, now larger than ever before, had grown to the point that he was having trouble seeing the top row of his abs. Arms and shoulders bulged from his sides, seeming to bulge with muscle and vein every time he rubbed his other body parts. Jack grabbed his cock subconsciously and was beginning to jack off again when he noticed the second thing.

Lying next to him was Ben, his blue eyes shining in the moonlight as he slowly awoke to see his big brother rubbing off. Ben was already a giant before but now, he was a giant among giants as his shoulders swelled up almost to the top of Jack’s pecs, yet Jack was sitting up while Ben was laying sideways, using his other shoulder as a pillow. Ben sat up and moved over to Jack, pulling him in with his massive arm. “ Enjoying the view, big bro?” he said as he sat up, lifted Jack up like he was nothing, and sat him on top of his crotch, his cock lifting him as it grew rock hard, lifting Jack like Ben would lift weights. Muscles surrounded Jack as he began to lose himself in the sexy body of his enlarged “little” brother. “Guess I should put the name “big brother” to rest, huh?” he said as he flexed one of his enormous pecs. Jack could'nt believe how big he’d gotten but he especially couldn’t believe how much of a size difference he and his little brother had now. Ben was the one to make the first move as he pressed his lips into Jack’s, his cock pushing him in closer as both of their bodies tensed all over. Ben put Jack’s body in a position where Jack could sit right in front of him with both of his legs on either side of Ben’s massive upper body, moving Jack around like a rag doll. Jack complied without argument, proving the best sex partner Ben would ever get. Jack had always been the dominant one during sex, due to his massive size beforehand. However, this was much different now that even his now enlarged body only came 2nd to Ben’s enlarged self. They continued to make out for a good 30 minutes before both of them were certain that each of them had a cock harder than steel.

Ben picked up Jack effortlessly and laid him on his stomach, Jack’s powerful ass bulging in the moonlight, just waiting to be pounded by the biggest cock in the world. Ben rolled over to be top of Jack, his cock rimming him back and forth as he kissed Jack’s neck. Jack could only moan as he was hitting the peak of climax. Jack’s cock was now becoming so hard that, if Ben hadn’t been lying on top of him, it would have lifted him upward easily. The massive tool rimming him looked to have grown quite a bit from its former 15 inch glory. Ben had already measured it before he’d lain down with his brother, ecstatic that he was now closer to breaking the 2 foot mark at 18 inches of hard cock. Its girth was what had him most excited as it had grown to 13 inches in girth, just waiting to rip open the next thing it entered, which was determined to be Jack’s waiting ass. “Get ready for the fucking of your life” Ben said as he lost control of himself and shoved his cock deep into Jack, commencing the beginning of their dry fucking.

At first, Jack roared in pain but eventually went back to moaning as he was completely filled by the monstrous beast plowing into him. Pre cum began to release from Jack’s cock in a rapid river as he felt the giant member swell inside of him. “Here it comes, big guy!” he roared as his body began to shake with the power of his ecstasy. Ben braced himself as a rocket of cum fired into Jack, the bed shaking powerfully as each blast nailed Jack inside. Cum filled Jack’s insides, creating a catalyst for Jack to release his cum as well, firing into the head board as he came with more force than ever. Minutes went by as relentless cum fired out of both of the giant men, engorging even more as they continued to fire, not letting down for a moment. The sheets already been soaked and cum was beginning to go over the sides in pools. Just when the bed looked like it was going to be a new bathtub of cum for the two brothers, Jack’s geyser ceased fire. Jack wanted to take a large gasp for air but couldn’t, with the enormous tool 2 feet inside of him. Jack had been cumming for a whole 2 minutes but he was nothing compared to Ben as he was still cumming and cumming. Ben was moaning loudly from the testosterone moving through him. He’d wanted to do this with Jack for years but he never thought it would feel so good. Ben’s hose, even after 3 minutes went by, was still releasing cum with immense power.

Just when Jack was beginning to feel full, his ass leaking cum like a fountain on low, he felt a familiar feeling blow through him. He couldn’t tell depict where the feeling was coming from but he could be certain of one thing: it was growing. Suddenly, Jack’s body swelled rapidly, his shoulders broadening as his pecs pushed forward. Although he had Ben’s weight on his back, he could feel the strength of his enlarged muscles growing as they too grew. Ben could feel the change in size and couldn’t help but blow cum harder. However, even with his increased rate of fire, Jack was taking more and more cum in like a response as his insides grew to match his outsides. Jack moaned as he felt his body swell with power. His arms grew more veins, stacking on top of each other to produce more muscle, his arms almost catching up to Ben’s.

Ben and Jack were almost matched in size when Ben’s body finally responded to the endless release. He too began to grow rapidly with his brother, his cum hole firing more as he produced more cum from the growth. Jack’s balls had swelled from under Ben, their mass enlarging along with their master as he grew as their mass was being compared to the mass of Jack’s younger brother’s, the massive orbs bouncing on top of them as the two growing men moved. Jack could feel his consciousness going away but he wanted this to last longer, his will fighting with his mind for control. Jack’s enormous cock swelled out of proportion with him and grew just 2 inches away from being the size of Ben’s. Jack could feel his stiff hardness as he was pushed up and down with the power. Ben pulled out of Jack’s cock with lots of effort, his cock firing a hose across the room. Jack turned around and sat back down, his cock growing alongside his brother’s as they continued to grow redder with horniness, the massive cock head looking bigger than the top of a mushroom. “You “cumming” or what?” Ben said laughing as his cock fired off without an end, laughing at his own joke as best as he could, cum raining down on both of them. Jack was confused at first by all that was happening but it was obvious that Jack listened to the monster between his legs, rather than his mind. He didn’t intend to change that one bit. Jack grabbed his cock and began to rub off, having to use both hands because of the girth. Veins went across the tool as it was engorged in massive quantities of blood.

Jack could feel the strength within it as he rubbed up and down. He knew for certain that he could shove the weapon through anything and completely pierce it. Everything, that is, except his little brother, Ben. Ben was much faster than Jack, his cock looking twice the size of his brother’s if not bigger. Ben would just love to run into anyone he knew and compare size, their dicks not even coming up to the base of his cock as it towered like a skyscraper next to the pencil dicks. Jack could tell he was getting close as he grew more and more aroused by the size of his little brother’s tool. Even sitting down, it looked like his brother had eclipsed him in size as he only came up to the top of his bicep as it held his body up, letting his cock fire free across the room, the entire place getting covered in quantities of cum. Jack knew that it wouldn’t be long before he would get to enjoy the same pleasures his brother was enjoying as seeing his release endlessly looked like it would be the best thing ever. Jack felt his body quake as he felt his cock swell another inch in thickness in preparation for the most powerful release he’d get yet.

“Hooooooolyyyyy Shiiiiiitttt!” he cried as his cock fired like a cannon at the ceiling, causing more rain to fall on both of them. The general impact of the cum was so powerful, plaster began to fall down on them. Ben looked over at his brother and smiled as he watched him get into the same position, watching his brother fire like a cannon up at the ceiling too. Ben grabbed his brother by the cock and watched him squirm. Jack convulsed as he felt his cock blast harder, pushing back the force of even Ben. Ben laughed as he felt the power and couldn’t help but use his other hand to grab his brother’s balls, now the size of basketballs. Even though they were big for most, Ben’s massive paws grabbed the orbs as if they were average. Ben lifted his brother with his cock, its steel hardness holding him in place, and placed his mouth on the tip, rapidly swallowing the cum like a baby drank its milk from a bottle. The salty, warm liquid went down his gullet in the hottest way, the hot cum going down into his stomach.

About 10 minutes later, the gallons of cum finally came to a halt. Jack and Ben were panting heavily, Jack lying on top of his enormous brother as their cocks still aimed to the sky unwaveringly. Never had either of them enjoyed such a long orgasm or one so powerful. 5 minutes before, the cum had gotten so powerful that Ben’s cum had actually created a perfect circle through the roof. As much as both of them wanted to make out, they knew that their cocks were too strong to get close enough to do so. Ben sat up, his torso so tall that Jack’s head only came to his nipples, and pulled Jack close, kissing his much larger neck.
Ben had grown past his former height of 7’3 to a now godly 11’11, flirting with the 12 foot mark. Jack wasn’t as tall but 9’9 wasn’t anything to sneeze at. Both of their mass combined could have been labeled in the tons as enormous masses of muscle swelled around them. Ben’s cock had now grown to the height of the average man, now at around 5’5 in height. The girth of it rivaled Ben’s previous size, swelling to 4 ft in girth. Seeing as they were both sitting, Jack was staring face to face with an unearthly cock head bigger than his own head, the massive slit still dripping pre-cum. Both of them couldn’t help but enjoy the sensation of having so much power welling inside of them. Although, this wasn’t the only thing going through Ben’s mind. His cock hardened and pressed into Jack more as he continued to kiss him.

“You up for seconds?” he said as he felt his cock swell thicker.

Last edited by Omiganda; October 5th, 2013 at 10:15 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Omiganda For This Useful Post:
andy2011 (August 18th, 2013), dago12582 (October 25th, 2013), Darkraidude98 (August 4th, 2013), dickasauras (April 22nd, 2013), fillups44 (October 25th, 2013), iceman75 (October 25th, 2013), iets21 (August 5th, 2013), JKT (October 26th, 2013), littledude (October 25th, 2013), Mr_Izom (November 2nd, 2013), ostrogoth1 (September 3rd, 2013), Terrylee Long (August 4th, 2013), Vallance (November 11th, 2013), xenon (October 25th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2012, 10:53 PM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
holy cow. . . what an epic cum filled chapter. At the rate they are going, they gonna be replacing all the world's water with cum. I wouldn't mind that at all.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
The Following User Says Thank You to Ragetiger For This Useful Post:
Darkraidude98 (August 4th, 2013)
  #3   Add to Simpleme's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2012, 04:51 PM

Simpleme is on a distinguished road
i actually kind of hope that jack outgrows ben. it seems more fitting to me
  #4   Add to Spab's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2012, 02:56 PM

Spab is on a distinguished road
Absolutely awesome! The plot is very different from my expectations but I like these messy parts. Mrrr... want to see more!
  #5   Add to Darkraidude98's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2013, 07:54 AM

Darkraidude98 is on a distinguished road
Will this ever be continued?
  #6   Add to Omiganda's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Anxious Writer

After My Dad

I'm pretty sure I'll continue to write this story right after the My Dad installments come to an end.
The Following User Says Thank You to Omiganda For This Useful Post:
Darkraidude98 (August 5th, 2013)
  #7   Add to lsosuke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2013, 11:00 AM

lsosuke is on a distinguished road

Wow man, i am horny , the best stories i have read

I love it
  #8   Add to Darkraidude98's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2013, 08:21 PM

Darkraidude98 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omiganda View Post
I'm pretty sure I'll continue to write this story right after the My Dad installments come to an end.
No rush! I am enjoying that series too! Thanks, keep up the great work!
  #9   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2013, 04:20 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Great job! This story surely got my attention
  #10   Add to Omiganda's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2013, 11:02 PM
Anxious Writer