The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to KASHAE's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2012, 10:28 AM
FutureBeast

KASHAE is on a distinguished road
Helping A Friend..

It was a brisk morning outside of your hometown of Pittsburgh,and we were on the road on our way to help an ex-girlfriend of yours you recently became reacquainted with while visiting your mother. It was one of those rare autumn mornings where you could smell the leaves actually change color!LOL Anyway the ride there was a bit quiet..."Baby,will you get your head out of that GQ magazine-look at all this beautiful foliage happening!! It's not like you can wear anything those twinkish models have on!! Hahahaha!!" You laughed. I quickly leered out of the publication and rolled my eyes at you. "Are you still pissed about us renting a HUMMER while we're visiting?" I grumbled while flipping a page."We went over this already-two guys-like us-can't fit in a regular SUV." You begin to rub my leg. "It's so damaging to the planet..." I muttered. "Don't forget how DAMAGING you can be." You said. I sighed. A few days ago we rented an Escallade. We went out to one of your favorite steakhouses, and had three ten ounce sirloins,medium rare;suffice to say, red meat has always been a turn on to you and the thought of us each eating two and a half pounds of meat to nurture our ever expanding physiques was always fuel to our fiery sexual desires. A synchronized echo of growls-"GGGRRRrrrr.." emit from our table. You can see some of the other patrons look around for a wild animal or two; you can even hear some people ask: "Was that a bear I heard? Do they have tigers in here?" Veins start to pulse through our cartoonishly thick trap muscles. We give each other intense glares that pretty much sum up that it's time to leave or else EVERYONE in the restaurant was in danger. You pay the bill and we soon head out to the truck in the parking lot. You give me a deep kiss on the lips before heading into the vehicle. This works works me up like crazy!! Before you can hit the unlock button for the passenger door-" CRAAIINCH!!" The door is torn off the hinge of the truck! I'm holding the 75 pound door as if it's made of styrofoam! I start to blush:"Sorry David" You chuckle and quickly cackle-"It's okay baby. Hahahahahahahaha.."

"It wasn't funny! You know that was by accident." You're still cackling wiping a tear from your eye and steadily regain your composure. "Marc, I actually thought that was so hot. You don't even know you're own FREAK strength. It's cute." I pout my lips. "It's not cute. It was embarrassing-AND EXPENSIVE! (sigh)It's not normal how strong we get when we're on cycle David. I don't think professional strongmen get as strong as we do." I began to finally gaze at the passing autumnal atmosphere framing the road. "Marc,what we can do is a real gift. I think it's awesome,what we can do. It comes in handy sometimes you know". I turn away from the window and face you. We've done serious harm to past lovers before we met each other. Sometimes I don't think I can forgive myself." Tears begin to well up in my eyes. You find a spot and pull over. You exit the truck and signal me to get out as well. As I lean against the passenger door, you wrap your boulder filled python arms around my waist and lean your head into my face." Baby,you have to let that go. What matters is, is that we found each other..and we have better control of our superhuman strength. YES-we're still learning,but at least we're not doing it by ourselves. IT'S US. JUST US-no matter what." I clutch the twenty pound bowling ball delts of yours and tilt my head to your lips. And you give me the warmest and deepest kiss since that night at the steakhouse. It's was like looking at a Michaelangelo sculpture come to life-as he was famous for painting and sculpting overly muscled humans.I can feel your muscle rod from my crotch onward on my abdominal muscles.It feels like a heated crow bar through the fabric of our clothing. "Are you not worried she's gonna freak out when she sees how massive you've become?" You crack a sly grin. "We ARE FREAKS. What more would I expect from anyone else?" I give a boyish chuckle." Well..I still hate the HUMMER." We make our way back into the behemoth like utility vehicle. "Goddamn you're such a liberal! " I cross my arms as you hop back in the drivers' side."Just get in the car and let me in.." You stick your head out the window,"Just try not to tear the door off the hinge this time! Hahahahahaha!" You're never gonna let me off the hook for that one......TO BE CONTINUED.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options