The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to KASHAE's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2012, 10:37 AM
FutureBeast

KASHAE is on a distinguished road
Helping A Friend Pt.2

WELCOME TO MILLVALE was a sign post beautifully painted in a somewhat Rockwellian style-depicting a line of houses on an avenue. Very 1950's LOL. I feel a slight trepidation about meeting your ex-girlfriend,whom of which you haven't seen since college. I can't shake the feeling our(physical) presence may be overwhelming to her. You told me the last time she saw you,you were(still very tall),but barely 180lbs-soaking wet! I worried she might think the 325lb,95%muscle of man that you are now would unnerve her.Not that I could blame her,or other people when they react to us on the street,anywhere for that matter,you hears echoing gasps and whispers. I think it's be a lot worse if they saw the strength that came with all the muscle packed onto our frames! I always wore XXXXXXL sized shirts because I liked my shirts to be very loose,but the mounds of sinew connected to my skeleton couldn't help but rise on the contours of my shape. You on the other hand, had NO problem showing it off! Usually wearing a white fitted cotton tank, jeans tucked over steel toe black leather boots(very Daddy Americana),most men,women and children naturally parted like the Red Sea when you strode down the sidewalk,but you always sported a warm and polite smile toward everyone;the muscular cannons for arms and whiskey barreled chest still had an effect on others on way or another. The two of us side by side took up the majority of sidewalk space anyway!! Wouldn't you step aside to a "Buffalo Crossing"?LOL

" Here we are. Baby,don't be so nervous. It's fine. Diane has always been a good friend to me,and she's gonna love you! She's probably the only person I know that more liberal than you!" I cough up a strange giggle. You pull into her driveway. The area is very much the stereotype suburb. One level homes,each painted one drab color after another,each lawn differently manicured(some not and some are LOL). Diane's house is painted olive green with wood shutters framing her windows. She has row of bushes paralleling the windows leading to her front door entrance. Her lawn is one of the "manicured". I let out a deep breath. You grab the back of my thick neck leaning in to kiss me. You know it's the one thing that WILL relax me. "This will be great Marc.Trust me. And besides,you don't need to worry about any kind of tension. Diane is happily married with two kids." You reaffirmed. I nod my head and ease out of the HUMMER. Before you get a chance to knock on the door-it flies open with Diane with her arms up."DAVID!" She shouts and suddenly clasps her hands to her mouth,eyes wide and frozen. "Oh my god...DAVID...Y-you...you're..you're BOTH..WOW!! I-I..I can't believe.." I put my hands in my front pockets signalling my own awkwardness(and yes my head is looking down to the ground). "Well aren't you gonna at least give me a hug?" you ask your bewildered friend.She gives you a hug,but can barely manage to wrap her arms around your barn yard door wide lats! David-you feel like steel! Geez what are you eating? Coal?! Hahahahaha!!" It's cute to see how she's actually making YOU blush."And you must be Ka'Shae! David has told me so much about you!" She squeezes through you and her now unaccommodating doorway to give me a hug."I'm surprised how warm you both feel..it's just under 50 degrees outside! You should be freezing! You guys feel like marble furnaces or something. Come on in and take a load off." It was at that last comment we both stared at each other from the corner of our eyes. What people don't know is that because f our super dense musculature,colder climates have almost no effect to us. Guess that was just another "perk" of being part super beast... I was surprised by how modern the decorating and furniture was in her home. Lot's of black and(luckily for us) steel reinforced chairs,with the exception of her couch-which was a rich looking black leather-kinda matched David's boots!LOL She directs us to the couch the thick leather unwillingly gives way to our massive heft. The straining and stretching leather makes a deep rubbery sounds as we sink into the sofa. Diane is a bit startled by the way we compress the normally firm cushions. She comes back in with the area with a bottle of wine and three glasses."I've never seen anyone able to even cause a slight dent to that chair.Wow." She begins to chuckle. as she pours the wine. "I can remember when you could easily squeeze into-remember that big chair I had in my dorm room that could seat the both of us?" There goes that once rarely seen blush on your face again. "Marc, you'd be surprised how rail thin he was!" You become even more embarrassed,but I move in closer to you on the couch and reach my arm behind you to bring you at ease. "Well,he's a big boy now Diane!" We each grab a glass. "Here's to one of my ex-girlfriend,but now dearest friend Diane. Thank you for welcoming me and Ka'Shae into your home." We toast and drink. "Hell, I must admit David, I was a lot lighter in the load then too!! Hahaha!" Diane took another sip of her wine. "Diane-you still look as pretty now as you did then! Gotta give you extra points for surviving the 80's hairstyles we endured! Hahahahahahahahaha" We all shared in laughter. "Mitchell should be coming home soon, he had to go back to his office to drop off a few blueprints. He'll be back soon though. You must be starving! I'll get the appetizers." Diane headed back to her kitchen. "I can give you a hand if you don't mind." You both head into her kitchen. I give the couch some mercy and get off to look around her living room. She has abstract water color paintings across from the seating area. I hear her phone ringing on a stand occupied by a long crystal vase filled with yellow roses . Se rushes out to answer it."Hey hun,the guys are here-we were just talking about you.What? The car is stuck? Yeah,it is pretty muddy around by that road.Okay..we'll wait up for you. I'm glad you're alright. Love you too.Bye.(Sigh) Sorry fellas,but Mitchell's car is stuck in a muddy ditch over on Lehigh Road. There's no telling how long a tow truck will take." Your eyes lock into mine from behind Diane and I nod my head. "Diane-I know where that is. I could just pick him up-no need for him to wait."She smiles ear to ear. "David-you'd do that for me?" You place your gigantic hand on her frail shoulder."It's not a problem Diane. It's the least I can do." I place my glass down on the living room table. "I'm sure you still have to finish up some cooking. I can tag along and help to" I interject. "Yes, I don't want to leave the the roast unattended.. Thank you so much guys."

We're back on the road,it's a special air of excitement brimming between us."Baby,I need you to try to calm down okay.."I'm too busy doing invisible arm curls to pump up my soon to be vein engorged biceps. There's already lightning bolts pulsating from your bowling pin forearms reaching up your arms while they rest across the big steering wheel. I can see your trap strain the top strap of your tank."Marc we can't go overboard. If we do there's a chance we could scare the shit out of Mitchell.!" I'm now doing seated crab poses-giving my chest a good pump,soon large mounds of pec meat start to protrude trough my shirt. You see Mitchell's sedan and pull over 30 feet behind.You clutch my quad and "GGGRRrrrr.." as you stare at me. I reply with a "RRRRMMmmm"..."Marc we can't make this look too easy-even though we've both done this without any assistance.I know how you love lifting cars,but he-THEY can't know what we can do.Okay?" I slowly come back to reality."Okay David.."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options