The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to KASHAE's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2012, 10:41 AM
FutureBeast

KASHAE is on a distinguished road
Helping A Friend Pt.3

"Hey Mitchell!" you motion over to him as we walk to him. He's covered in mud and exhausted frustration. But his salt and pepper hair seems fully intact-like George Clooney's! He's about an inch shorter than you but his once drained facial expression is instantly changed to stunned! The typical wide eyed, jaw dropped look we usually get. You reach out and shake hands with Mitchell and I follow accordingly." Diane said you were the vice president of a software company-you look like a PRO-WRESTLER!!" We all nervously laugh."And I'm a barista in a cafe!" I add on-to break the ice.The laughs increase to a more genuine note after my statement."Hope you two don't mind a little mud to your day." Mitchell said. "Let's just try to help you get out of this mess buddy." You say and motion me to follow you to the rear of his car. Mitchell enters the vehicle leaving the driver side door open. You lean in toward me and whisper," We're just gonna give it a lift and walk it onto the road." I nod in response."Are you ready Mitchell?" you shout to him."It's in neutral,so it's good to go guys!" I stood on right end of the bumper and you on left side(road side) of it. We "gently" grabbed under it and watched the back tires lift 5inches off the earth! And within seconds walked the vehicle back onto the pavement."Geez..that was too easy-was hoping to at least break a sweat..."I muttered under my breath."GGGRRRRrrrr...Calm down baby..." You quietly growled. "WOW! That seemed too easy-I'm sure that was nothing for you two! Hahahahaha-wink wink." Mitchell yelled from the car."GGGrrrrr.." I go."Marc..." You retort."We'll just follow you back to the house buddy!"

"Your side felt about three inches higher Marc. We can't EVER get caught using that kind of strength in public. Imagine if there was traffic-I'm sure some passerby would have recorded us and-BAM-there we are being exposed on YOU-Tube." Your facial brows furrow. I graze my hand in your crotch and slowly work my fingers to the zipper pull to unleash your monster."I'm sorry daddy..let me make it up to you." The authoritarian side of you always turned me on.I unbutton your jeans. I bend down and softly kiss the big,mushroom head of your cock.It immediately fills with blood and sprouting veins.It invades my mouth like a battering ram."It won't be too long until we get back to Diane's baby. I'll have to be a little quick okay? Oh-Ohhh!! O-Aarrgh!!!.Ar-ArrGGGGGRRRrrr!!!!GGRRRRRRRRAARRRRGH!!!!!" as your beastliness is let out in your belting roars. I love how you REALLY sound like lion as you roll and writhe in ecstasy-strangely enough,still maintaining complete focus on the road(you're such a DADDY-LOL)! "Baby-I'm...I-I'm..GGgggggrrrrrr.."you release almost a cup full of cum down my throat and now filling my mouth.I'm swallowing your man juice as if it's the finest bordaeux! Sipping up as much as I can.I can feel the car slowing down, we must be approaching the house.I jerk up and wipe my mouth."Thanks honey.That was quite a load-for quite a quickie! Yum.." I continue to wipe my mouth and you quickly zip and button up your jeans. You grab my face and kiss me-rolling your thick almost cow-like tongue in my mouth."Mmm...I like the way I taste in you baby. Hehehe. But the best is yet to come-that was only my pre-jizz you know.There's ALOT stored up in here, and that tight muscle hole is gonna get garden hosed with ALL of it! GGRRRrrrrrrr.." I giggle and roll my eyes.But my short window of post fellatio bliss came to a halt when I felt a strange slow throb in my muscles all over my body.The veins began to appear,but faintly and a slight glaze of sweat came over me."Baby? Are you okay?" you asked in concern. I rubbed my hands over my my ever tightening abdominal muscles."I don't know..I feel weird. Like...I'm...growing." My shirt and jeans slowly started to fill out-just a little.....TO BE CONTINUED.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options