The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to KASHAE's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2012, 10:46 AM
FutureBeast

KASHAE is on a distinguished road
Helping A Friend Pt.4

"I am so relieved that this eight pound roast didn't go to waste!" Diane declared as she was clearing the table. You were helping her out in the kitchen washing the dishes."You two must have skipped breakfast and lunch!" Mitchell added while sipping his wine. I was drinking some ice water while Mitchell finished the last drop of the wine. " I gotta ask man,how long did it take to get your size?" inquired the curious husband. I kept drinking the water,ever since the quickie blow job I gave you in the HUMMER, I've felt about 6 degrees warmer than usual.I couldn't get enough of the ice water-it was probably my seventh since we arrived back to the house!" Well,I guess I've training consistently for close to ten years now.But since I started dating David,it's been getting pretty progressive. He's a pretty excellent training partner as well as a boyfriend." Mitchell was nodding the whole time I was speaking,not sure if he was just patronizing me or just nervously buzzed off the wine. And while he nodded, he would just say: "uh-huh-uh-huh" and "yeah". It felt a bit rude to me,but I'm sure he was just out of tings to talk about to me. He was what David and I would consider a "normie"( an average guy between 150 and 180lbs, that(if the went to the gym at all) did light to medium intensity training or maybe just jogged once in awhile to keep healthy. But at the level our bodies reacted to the steroids we took,we would probably consider Branch Warren or Marius Pudzianowski a "normie" due to our considerably superhuman strength. We both knew deep down inside,we weren't supposed to be THAT strong,but maybe we have some unusually rare genetic predisposition that elevated our strength,stamina and muscular hypertrophy to ultra-rapid conditions. The "inner beast" is the feeling that overtakes us when our hormones reach peak blood levels in our bodies.That's when it's slightly dangerous for other men when it comes to having sex. We could get pretty uncontrollable,and combined with our outstanding strength and stamina,we could literally do real physical damage to a potential partner. If we do bring in another guy-it's best that one of us "supervise" the other. I mostly stay still while said partner just does what he wants. Before you and I met, we each had pretty traumatic experiences. You,being the usual "power top" that you are, "over powered" a guy and nearly killed him! You told me you abstained from sex for a whole year(the way you fuck my ass, I'd never guess you were ever capable of being celibate)!! The worst thing I ever did was break a guys hand and dis-locate his shoulder blade. It's a long story,but it pretty much scared the living shit out me(and of course him)! I stopped taking juice,but my physical capabilities ceased to dissipate. I got pretty depressed,convinced I'd be alone for the rest of my life,but I met you-through Facebook(I know-tacky),and we just took things from there. I soon discovered you suffered from the same affliction-I mean "gift"...But when people like Mitchell ask questions about how I "got the way I did", and you and I agreed it would be best to to be low key about it." Do you want to spend the rest of your life on the run so you don't end up some government experiment?" I can remember you joking. But we knew if word got out about how strong we were there'd be trouble...

You and Diane retreat from the kitchen and sit back at the table with Mitchell and I."Hey honey," Mitchell pointed at us,"don't these two look like they LIVE in the gym!! Hahahaha!!" Diane gives him a "play slap" on the shoulder while laughing with him,we join in the laughter. "Oh honey,I'm sure they get that all the time from people! You guys must be used to hearing that alot-huh?" I keep guzzing the ice water and you begin to get up from the chair and stand up."Yeah-we've pretty much heard it all Mitchell.Hehehe. But speaking of gym-we gotta get going-there's gonna be about 2hours of cardio to do in the morning to burn off all that beef we mauled! Hahahahaha!!" I finish off the water and follow behind you. We hug Diane and shake hands with Mitchell."Thank you so much for having us over Diane. And it was such a pleasure to finally meet you. You have a lovely home." Diane gives me another hug."Thank you two for helping my Mitch out. Funny how neither of you barely have a trace of mud on ya! Hahaha! This guy made it seem like the back end was sunk into the mud!! Have a safe trip back." We head out into now dark suburban driveway to the HUMMER. Diane and Mitchell are wearing sweaters holding on to each other while you and I can barely feel the 30degree air temperature! You still in your tank top and me in a now much tighter t-shirt. As a matter of fact I can hear Mitchell whisper to Diane," Did Marc change his shirt while he was here-it looks smaller than when I first saw him?" The fact is that it was getting smaller,your precum I ingested earlier was having a strange effect on my muscles. I can feel blood continuously flowing through my veins filling my muscle bellies.The denim of my jeans were definitely beginning to strain against my thighs,calves and ass! My walk to the tuck resembled a penguin waddling around in the arctic. You even gave me a strange look as you got in the car. You pulled out and we waved good buy to the couple,my once loose-around-the biceps short sleeved shirt, was suddenly cinched under my armpits fitting ever too snug. I'm a pretty thick guy-not as lean as you,but the muscle is pretty noticeable,but this time around,my body felt "contest tight"! My skin felt seconds away from giving way to ever expanding muscle fibers.

You kept turning to me while trying your best to stay focused on the barely street lit highway. I also noticed the more you glanced at me,the more you adjusted your bulging muscle meat in between those denim hugged granite quads! I love how even in this roomy HUMMER, they still consume so much driver side space and almost touch the already gargantuan wheel!!LOL "Baby..did you...GROW since dinner? I gotta be honest,but uhh...I don't recall that shirt being so damn tight on that bod earlier today!Hehehe..Nahh..I'm just losing my memory-happens when you age! Hehehe!" I begin to do my usual crab poses,but this time I notice I can barely tilt my head down. My pec shelf has gotten so thick,the slightest head nod,my chin instantly bounces from it! "I don't know what it is right now about you Marc,but I need to plow that hole ASAP!!" I bounce my chin off my pec shelf for the last time..." David,just get me back to hotel room! Something isn't right..."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to KASHAE's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2012, 10:49 AM
FutureBeast

KASHAE is on a distinguished road
Back at the hotel I charge into the room as you open the door and rip my shirt down the middle of my chest; you follow my lead and with both hands(one grabbing the back collar of my shirt and the other clinching the the back waistband of my jeans) and like pulling a table cover while still leaving the place settings is the way you remove the strained articles of clothing from my newly muscled body! You quietly gasp. I can see my faint reflection in the window: something has happened to me.You stand frozen from behind me. In my reflection I can see "high muscle definition" in every back lit contour of my physique.My skin is wrapped airtight around every budding sinew. Veins throb and flicker through my fibers like lightning shooting down from the clouds(my overly rounded out musculature would be the "clouds" my thunderous veins shoot from)! The silhouette of my physique resembles that of a morphed photo of Victor Martinez(if that's even possible)! My arms no longer hang like they did at my sides,they're flailed out as if I'm in mid motion doing dumbell delt raises. That's partly due to my cartoonishly cobra flared lats.There's barely any space between my waist and quads because my pumped up lats seep directly from my lower back. If it were any rounder-they'd look like a one big turtle shell! Me feet have never been so far apart. Thank to the ridiculous sweep in them, I now stand as if I'm about to perform jumping jacks.The space between my quads and calves are almost as non existent and my lat quad ratio. My broadened calf muscles make my feet look smaller by comparison. If you glanced quickly enough at them, you'd think my legs were attached to flower vases!LOL "Turn around Marc..I want to see the front of you.DAMN. Your back is looks like I could go rock climbing on it! SHIT baby!" I slowly and nervously turn around. You crack the biggest smile.You pull my arms up and bend them over my head,"Flex for me baby",I do a double bicep pose and you lean your head into my arm.You then line your hand straight out(palm facing down) placing it under your chin while the tips of your fingers touch the bottom part of my arm.You then do the same with the top of your skull while your fingers hit my split bicep peak."Holy shit baby...your bicep is officially the size of my head-and I got a big one...Got a bigger one waiting for those warm lips of yours." I "rest" my arms-even though they now flail instead of hang. A tear starts to run down my cheek. "David I'm scared.." You wrap your warm,titanium hard arms around my lower back. You kiss my tear trailed cheek and gently kiss my lips. "Don't worry baby. Daddy is here.ALWAYS." You kiss me even harder. You wipe my tear filled eyes."Am I gonna be a FREAK?" You chuckle. "Marc, WE ARE FREAKS. But it's only because we're so much more physically superior than others. We're very lucky. Stay put. I'll be right back." You march to the bathroom and comeback with one of those digital scales. You place it at my feet. You press your baseball mitt sized palm on it to activate it."0.00lbs." appears on it's small screen."Get on" you command. I step on: "350lbs." blinks(twice) on the screen."David-th-that can't be right!" I start to panic."It's always right baby. You gained twenty five pounds in less than five hours!" You give me your most forceful kiss yet;you lift me off the scales like I'm a child. I manage to wrap my rhino thick thighs around your waist and my arms around your neck doing my best not to involuntarily asphyxiate you with my watermelon sized biceps!! "Did my man juice do this to you?" I nod my head-slowly-my chin still bounces off my thick pec shelves! You kiss me some more. I can feel your one inch long nipples poke my rippling midsection.Their hardness along with the vice like grip of your hands on me cause my own man meat to throb out. It eases into the deep crevice of your meaty pecs,almost trapped now."You know baby, I always wished you were a bit bigger than me. I LOVE the idea of dominating a massively wide muscle beast of a bottom.GGGGRRRRrrrrr!!!" Well it looks like you've gotten your wish...TO BE CONTINUED.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options