The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to KASHAE's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2012, 10:53 AM
FutureBeast

KASHAE is on a distinguished road
Helping A Friend-FINALE

Still managing to-quite effortlessly- carrying all three hundred fifty pounds of my overly muscled body,kissing me while I clutch your thick baseball mound trap muscles. I can feel our bodies create a sauna-like heat in the room. You gently lay me onto the bed-all the while it's iron frame creeks under my dense weight. My body creates an indenture in the mattress-almost the way it did on Diane's leather sofa! My dick is throbbing from the smell of you and the mesmerizing sensation of your taut,muscular physique. I'm in a haze watching you strip out of your clothes,and as you peel you jeans off, your massively,vascular,thick and branch-like dick springs forward like a snake leaping from a wicker basket. I slightly convulse at the animated member that seems to prey upon me. My muscles began to tense-and so do yours-mainly because you give me a pose down(to remind me who's BOSS even though I'm beginning to outsize you)! You start with my favorite-a front lat flare;the sight of that particular pose will never cease to amaze me because you transform into an Olympian god,but in a way like Zeus-hurling lightning bolts(only in this case the lightning bolts are veins-shooting across the "skies" that is your rippling musculature). You muscle cock acts as it's own "lightning rod" to you vascularity with each pose. Your "bull-like" balls hang as if they're mimicking your heaving pectoral muscles. I feel like I'm in heaven right now.My own personal "Zeus" giving me a fantastic show of his muscular power and anticipating in fear and lust of what you'll do next! Your last pose is pretty remarkable-your stone carved backside to me-you stretch your arms out into the air-every single muscle fiber outlined like mountain regions on a map-you belt out that lion-like roar-trembling every single object in the room-myself included);I hope no one complains about the noise,even though a man that can make such a sound is more impressive than something of a nuisance. I moan in your wake. From all the posing and budding passion in you,a glaze of sweat covers your body.You now turn to face me. Your face is barren of tenderness,but dark and seething of near murderous sexual carnality. In this scenario I can feel your glare at me. It says your in for the kill,and I'm a willing victim. In this moment,my worries about my newfound size and mass are now vanquished in the sudden feelings of erotic hunger. As you growl and focus on me,I lay frozen and captivated by my shapeshifting god. I'm the luckiest guy on Earth right now. I lay before a monster of a man that I can surrender to and unleash myself upon. My superhuman strength has always kept me at bay from most men-until YOU. A man you are not. I'm not even sure the term BEAST is quite descriptive. But at this moment-you are a GOD. I ache for your power...

You mount me and stretch my thickly,beefy arms out while our hands clasp -your grip is strong but it's not as pleasure/pain as it usually is-maybe you're being deceptively gentle or maybe I have newfound strength with my added size.Who cares! You rub my face with your pine-needle like scruff of a five-o-clock shadow on my cheeks and neck-oh it feels so good!! The added growls you make only enhance my "bottom"-less hunger for your cock. My nipples become erect when your penis rubs my rippling abdominal muscles-it's sausage size and heft. "Baby-you're definitely getting bigger-your nips are an inch thick!" Ha ha. The one one thing that broke your focus. You kiss my warm lips and control my mouth with your powerful tongue.This puts me in pure ecstasy!! You begin to work your kisses down my neck and onward to the nipples that broke your concentration. You caress the sides of my smooth,bulging lats with your callused hands . I can feel your thumbs pressing my pelvic region,controlling my pulsating phallic member. I take deep breaths of excitement! My imagination of what you're doing is running wild. I can see your muscles moving around like boulders re arranging themselves on a mountain!! As your mouth works it's way down to my penis. Your tongue wraps itself around my cock head. I belt out a carnal gasp. The tongue recoils and you gently blow on the head. "D-David...P-P-Pleeeeeeease.!" I call out. I'm shaking all over now. You grab my ankles and pull them behind you. You dick is rigid in the air and precums-where you immediately scoop up the semen with your first three fingers(thumb excluded) and you use it as lube to massage my vice like anus. I'm so fortunate that I've met you-no other man has ever had the sheer physical strength to even pry it open! You work your fingers inside making my previously slight convulsions move on to tremors.Seeing my writhe in carnal "agony"-you know I'm ready. You know YOU'RE READY. You grab each of my lumbering legs by their ankle and pry them apart. I flex my quads and from your view they look like smooth,chocolate rocks,sliding down a hill. You're boa constrictor makes it way to my asshole. Before I know it "you're in there"! You pummel me harder than you ever have-I'm guess because I put on some much weight!! The entire bed and nightstands vibrate from your thrusting power! I clutch onto the mattress for dear life,but due to my super strength, I rip right through the material! I can see your abdominals contract and expand with each thrust-the flexing of them is so hot to me! I can see new veins forming through your skin-I can tell you're about to explode soon,but I interrupt:" David...I'm scared of you cumming in me..What if.." You rest my legs on your shoulders and crouch down to kiss me. Anything to shut me up! LOL You're thrusts begin to slow down to a more rhythmic motion. I now feel like I'm under the sea.But suddenly following each soothing stroke-comes a thunderous pounding. About ten in total! I can feel your warm cream ooze inside of me. Feels absolutely wonderful. You peel out of me and join me on the bed.Cradling me and kissing me from behind my neck showering it with warm and tender kisses.."Stop worrying so much baby. Enjoy what we have. Okay?" I nod in response and grab onto your arm and wrap my fingers in your hand...Later that night,the side of the bed I'm sleeping on-CRASHES to the floor!! I think I've put on more size....THE END.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to musclematt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2012, 02:52 PM

musclematt is on a distinguished road
WOW. Well done, the whole thing is amazing
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I like this series, I think you did great on describing muscle and strength, sometimes though, the fact that the paragraphs are too large and that's distracting. Don't worry about it though, as when I started writing, 10 years ago, I had the same problem.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #4   Add to KASHAE's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2012, 06:13 PM
FutureBeast

KASHAE is on a distinguished road
Thanks guys-still not used to the "writing style" here....

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options