The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to latinherc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 29th, 2012, 10:37 AM

latinherc is on a distinguished road
Office Fitness program

Hello Jason, said the boss, to the 5.6" 235 lbs of fat boy in front of him, this is doctor Stevens he will be running the office fitness program and you have been choose as our first candidate.

Please follow Doctor Stevens to the new training facility for your first workout. But first here is Doctor stevens recovery formula so the geeks like you wont die during exercise, he will inyect that into you now.

Is there any choice sir? im not a fit guy neither into sports, im just the computer boy here..!

Sorry ae you in or you can pickup your stuff..

Well in that case...

Doctor stevens inyected the serum into Jason arm and said, this will make your mind run faster and induce more production of your hormones like testosterone and insulin to help you recover faster.

Jason started to feel a big rush quickly, his vision suddendly become blurry and he has to take his glasses off.

Well im seen that the formula have started working on you, please follow me to the training facility..
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to latinherc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2012, 01:21 PM

latinherc is on a distinguished road
It seems like i dont need my glasses anymore!
Yes its the formula its working on your sensitive tissues first as the cornea etc..
Wow this is amazing! i feel great

After two hours of intense cardio and weight workout jason went to the changing room all sweat and damp.
Wow i have never tought i can workout like that ! im starving !

The trainer bring him a heavy chocolate shake that he drinked faster.

you have to buy this products to keep up your recovery.

he exit the facility and take the bus to the mall ther he bought the protein shake, aminoacids, fat burner, workout activator etc.

Then he stopped at the grocery store and picked up some chicken he feels need to eat, he grabbed some donuts but he felt an strange rejecting sensation on his stomach and a need for something fresh. He stacked in vegiies then and feel great.

Even at the candy stop he feels really bad, actually he wanted to puke...
he went to the restroom and puked just thinking on sugar.. jesus what is happening to me.. i love sugar...but my body is rejecting it.

at home he cooked his veggies and eated the whole chicken...
wow i have never done that! i feel tired will go to bed

he set up the alarm and fell in bed

At 5 min before the bell rang his stomach make a huge growl of hunger...he double in pain and stand up fasted and went to the kitchen grabbed some protein and drinked faster wow he feels so relieved.!

Then he realized that he have been sweating all night, his bed was damp in sweat , when he looked at the mirrror wow! he was thinner! it loooks like he lost like 20 lbs something impossible.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options