The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclematt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2012, 01:35 PM

musclematt is on a distinguished road
I Wanted to be a Monster.

It was my first time at a gay bar, and I was only their for my friends 21st birthday. The drinks came fast and free, soon I was trashed, then came the dancing and letting myself have some fun for once.

I secretly always loved muscles, and then I saw him, a rather shy looking guy about 5,9 2something standing there just watching, I grabbed him and took him to the dance floor. We danced for a few songs grinding and such, then he lead me to the bathroom. He headed for the handicap stall to give his wide back and shoulders some room. I turned around after locking the door and started to bend down, but our heads met as we both were planning on going down. We awkwardly laughed for a few seconds then we started to go at it. Although I wasn?t bad, 6,1 220 with 13% body fat, I felt bad for him, he had so much room to play with, his hard shapes, curves and bulging muscles. He could have easily been a middle weight bodybuilder ready for a competition. The minutes passed as our mouths and hands were busy exploring until I noticed he was definitely getting warmer. He finally his skin was hot and turning that red color like when you have a good pump.

He froze, fear showed in his face, he quickly grabbed his shirt and broke open the door bolting from the club. I ran after him, only to find him laying in his truck bed. Crying. I asked what I had done and if I could help but he only balled up and became more closed off.

I sat on his tailgate for what seemed like an hour until my friend called me telling me it was time to go. As I got up the truck groaned and he looked at me, our eyes met for a fleeting second and I could sense fear and regret in them. I opened his truck grabbed a water and his coat, I slipped my university ID into his zip up pocket and threw the coat on him like a blanket and left the water next to him. I left without a word, stumbling back to my friends thinking of a good excuse for my absence.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to musclematt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2012, 01:58 PM

Part II

I awoke with a nasty hangover. Justin and his friends were scattered about the apartment, but he and 2 cute swimmers were in his bed. I left out the front door as quietly as I could and drove home. I decided to take a slight detour and drive by the bar, hoping he didn?t sleep in his truck bed on the cold late November night. His truck was nowhere to be found so I drove home very disappointed. I waited for the next month for a friend request or email since he had my ID but none came. Finally the spring semester began and the rec reopened. After a boring day or syllabi?s and introductions I hurried to the rec to scout for new talent (a favorite past time) its always so crowded on the first week but it?s worth it. I handed my brand new student id to the new large hot trainee at the front desk. And quickly went to work, I had an awesome chest workout and felt a strong pump thru my whole body, after my lift I spent 30 min on the elliptical trying to lose some holiday fat and do some scouting, whoever laid out this rec was a genius, the machines overlook the free weight area from above and the stretching area to the side, the best view all around.

I packed up and left after a few introductions to the new kids and some old friends at the rec. the new kid gave me my card with a smile and I put it in my pocket without hesitation.

At the door my phone rang and the card fell on the ground. That?s when I saw it, or me for that matter, I was wearing my old green shirt in the picture when I knew todays I had on my new black polo. I flipped the card over and found a number written on it with PLEASE CALL ME written under it and underlined. I turned back to the trainee he was staring at me and then flashed 5 fingers and then 3 quickly. I responded by holding up 8 fingers he nodded and turned around. I walked home with a skip in my step and a hard on.
  #3   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2012, 03:12 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
I am looking forward to reading more!
  #4   Add to musclematt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2012, 06:42 PM

more is coming sorry, i write them on paper at school then transfer them