The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to weaknobody's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Leo

weaknobody
Send a message via Skype™ to weaknobody
Big Redefined - 2

Chapter 1 - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=27041

Chapter 2

Many other nights followed that unforgettable first time with him. We grew closer together and I was quite drawn to his size and strength. He would lift me up every now and then out of nowhere, he learned quite fast how to show me his biceps flexing it for my amusement. Again, he was nowhere near a bodybuilder but being that big of a man he was just big everywhere. His left arm carried a phoenix tattoo which emphasized its size.

And throughout the months, as I thought my amazement by him would pass, it actually didn’t. Every single time we met I sighed at his immense size. Every single time I tried to reach for his lips for a kiss and couldn’t, my dick would twitch a little on my pants.

During the months we were together he fell terribly ill, had surgery and required constant attention. I never thought twice… I took some weeks off my job and stayed with him for cleaning him up to changing dressings to cleaning and cooking for him. You see, he didn’t have anyone in the city so it seemed just right that I should help anyway I could.

But you see… this is a real life story, and in real life there is no perfection. I noticed sooner than I would like to that he had a very… particular personality.

It started by me having to cancel stuff with my friends so I would be by his side with his friends. Whenever I did go out with my friends, he would find an excuse and wouldn’t go. Other times, he would just vanish for a week just to contact me on a Wednesday telling he had travelled with some friends somewhere and couldn’t reach for a phone.

We started fighting over these little things. I felt kind of neglected every now and then while he felt he was a free spirit therefore I should loosen up a little. Okay. I’ll try and do that.

And that I did. However, while I endured these little things, my life at work started changing as well, for worse. For some unexplained reason my boss started doubting my competency and would challenge and humiliate me at some points over absolutely nothing. Never in my life I made a single mistake working for the Company but there was always a suspicious eye looking over me, questioning my every step. Billionaire projects that I sold would immediately be charged to someone else in my department.

To shorten things up, the constant pressure on the job plus the boyfriend I idealized so much being egocentric, sometimes selfish and even – should I say – distrustful as to his loyalty to me… all of these things started bringing me down.

There was no hypnotizing shine in my eyes anymore. Tall boyfriend wasn’t much of a talker, except when telling me about his problems (he was unemployed, sharing an apartment with a guy he didn’t like, etc). I always listened and tried to comfort him some way. Even with everything I was going through, the man, I decided, was the one. How could there be any other? I swear, the guy would touch me and I was hard in a minute. Okay, he is not perfect, he can be a selfish son of a bitch but… look at him! He is so fucking big! He had to be the man of my life. And every now and then he would say he loved me so I wasn’t alone. What if he would cancel seeing me at the last minute? What if I was paying for every meal we had together? What if I wouldn’t see my friends anymore? It’s my fucking life and I want to be by this humongous man’s side, god damn it!

See how twisted I was at this point? Bet the story is pretty boring if you minded reading up to here. If you did, thank you. I promise to make it up to you.

Yeah, I was fucking twisted, and sad and crying without reason. I decided to see a psychiatrist. A little depression, I thought. Nothing I couldn’t handle. I had never taken any anti-depressants before, never needed them. But I wasn’t recognizing myself anymore so I thought, why not?

The psychiatrist alerted me about some side effects. Specially during the first month I would feel worse, much worse. Careless, anxious, a little desperate. I was pretty sure I shouldn’t be worried but man… I felt terrible! Really, really terrible! Like I could die at any minute, you know? And I ran to my boyfriend for support (he knew about all of this, I took the time to explain everything) and, to my surprise, he started driving further away from me. The weekends we had always spent together but now he had something to do or wasn’t feeling well.

The thing is: second week of treatment, Tall boyfriend dumped me.

He actually said he was afraid I would drag him down to the same rock bottom I was now. Well, after all “I love you”s, everything I did for him, all the attraction there was between us… this was the last thing I was expecting. And man, I was losing the man of my life! My giant, my big, strong man! I was freaking out! He couldn’t simply abandon me… not now! What was it??? I’m not fun at the time, so he just stepped aside??? How come? Why?

Two weeks after the break up I had lost 40 pounds (approximately… you know, we use kgs in Brazil, so I lost 20 kgs). I couldn’t eat, I couldn’t stand up, I couldn’t take a shower. I stopped working. My life fell apart. I was sent to a psychiatric clynic where I spent around 6 months. I can’t tell for sure. I was mostly sedated all the time for the first months and took a lot of drugs during the time I was there.

My life as I once knew was over.

1 Year Later

They say time can heal anything. Well, I don’t know if it heals or helps to hide the scars from the past… but I do feel better now.

I quit my job at the multinational Company and started working with all things theater related. I was acting again. Writing plays, making plans for the future, taking special classes for developing my acting skills. I was feeling good. Really good. Still taking ridiculous amounts of depression drugs… but who cares? They do make me feel good. My psychiatrist even started me on this experimental drug which was said to have no side effects at all, and it actually didn’t. I felt great.

My social life got on trails again. I am visiting the karaoke quite often, going out to nightclubs with friends, sitting at bars and all.

The whole year, though, I never dated another man. I wasn’t interested in anyone. Tall boyfriend’s ghost still chased me and there was no one even close to what he was. Big, strong, manly. All other men seemed dwarfed by what I have had before. So I didn’t bother looking… I am not going to gay bars anymore for I always feel frustrated… everyone seem so… small. In all aspects I mean. Either stature or small minded. And hey… fuck men.

I’m all into my acting now. A producer saw me at the karaoke and asked me for a demo. Opportunities were rising… I didn’t care about men.

So Saturday arrived and – oddly so – all my closest friends (about 10 people) called me that day. They had all planned everything for the night. One of them suggested there was this new bar/nightclub in town that had just opened and we were all on the VIP list. Ok, pretty nice for a Saturday night. We all met at my place and off we went to meet this new place.

I noticed some weird giggling among my friends… some weird looks… but I just assumed they had drank some “cacha?a” before the night to warm things up. I wasn’t drinking because of all the medication I was taking so, well, nothing really strange.

We arrived at the place and it was really more than what I had expected. Classy place, a huge line just to get in. I wasn’t even sure if I was properly dressed for that… We skipped the line and got in.

“Oh, no… REALLY? You fuckers! Why didn’t you guys tell me???”

Other than the girls the came with my group, the place was full with a sea of men. A fucking gay nightclub. Great.

“Surprise! It’s time for you to return, Leo” said one of my girl friends. “Enjoy the feast! There are men for all tastes here so pick which one you want to be with tonight before I do it!”

“Ha ha… very funny. I don’t wanna be with any guys Amanda… seriously? Look at this place, you’re like the only girl here”

“I know. Awesome, right? C’mon, let’s dance!” she pulled my arm.

And I did dance for about an hour or so. Some guys hit on me but no thanks, I’m not interested. I tried having a good time but I got tired pretty fast. The good thing is that there was this other room at the place where the sound wasn’t so loud, there was a counter and a bench and I could sit there while everyone else was having their fun.

“So, bad idea?” Amanda again.

“Nah, that’s okay… Have your fun, babe. No problem. I’ll be here if you need me”.

“Hey, don’t feel down… Here, let me buy you a coke or something. What do you want?”

“Hon, I know it’s been a year and I shouldn’t… but I could really use a full glass of “cacha?a” right here, right now”.

“Are you sure? Won’t you feel bad or anything?”

“If I do, call 911 and I’ll be safe in a minute” we laughed.

“Okay then” – “Give my friend here a shot of “cacha?a” and fill him up as many times as he wants, ok?” she yelled at the cute bartender.

And then I took my first shot. I looked around and all I could see was stereotypes… guys with deep V-necks, tight jeans, spiky hairs, over-moisturized faces… God damn it. “Another shot, please”.

By the eight shot I was pretty drunk already. Okay… I was really damn drunk. Totally unaware of my surroundings anymore, I heard “Hey”.

Silence….

“Hey, you, sad face”

I looked to find by my side this average guy. Maybe a little taller than me, like 6’1”, stocky guy, wearing this western shirt. I couldn’t say he was handsome… too drunk for that judgment… but he did have this big smile on his face. I was kinda dizzy so I mimicked his smile back.

“Hey, what’s up”.

“You look like you’re not at your best night, dude”

“You’ve got that right buddy. Leo here, nice to meet you”

“Paulo” I extended my hand but he somehow managed to hug me.

“So Leo, what’s wrong? Why are you not having fun?”

“Oh, but I am” – pointing at my glass.

“Hahaha… I see you are. But a cute guy like you shouldn’t be by himself”

“Thanks, I’m flattered… but no thanks, Paulo”.

“Hey, hold on a minute. Don’t just send me away. Let’s talk, like friends, ok? Look at me. I’m not dangerous. Just a nice guy”.

“Alright ‘friend’… what do you wanna talk about?”

I didn’t even finished the sentence and he kissed me. I was caught totally by surprise but… fuck off… I’m so drunk I don’t even know where I am anymore… so why not?

“Feeling better?”

“I could say that, Paulo…”

“Are you really by yourself here, Leo? Cause you shouldn’t drive tonight, man”.

“You got that right, Paulo… Paulo…. Paulo…” man, I was feeling so stupid.

He laughed at me “Alright buddy. I don’t know what it is or why I’m doing it. I just know you’re gorgeous and seem like a nice guy, so I’m not leaving you here tonight. C’mon”.

He took me by the arm and started dragging me around the club for the cashier. He paid for both our accounts and I remember – in flashes – getting on his car. I remember my thoughts at the time, something like “God damn it, who the hell is this guy? He seems nice and all but where the hell is he taking me to? I’m not having sex with him… I’m not having sex with anyone… man after all this alcohol and with all those damn depression drugs I bet I won’t even get hard”. I felt sorry for him… He will be so disappointed…

“Here we are” Paulo opened the car’s door and lead me to his building, then the elevator, then his apartment. I just kept quiet… I wasn’t in my normal in any way.

Paulo sat me on his couch. His place was a little one bedroom, living room, kitchen and bathroom. Small place. A nice smell though. Yeah… I liked how the place smelled. Coffee… that was it. He was making coffee. Oh, that’s sweet.

“Here, take this. No sugar”. I drank the coffee.

“Now come here, let me show you the bedroom” he put one of my arms over his shoulders and dragged me to the bedroom. He threw me on his bed the best way he could and removed my shoes. Then he started taking off his clothes.

It’s hard to describe him. The guy was so… average. About 6’1”, average weight, a small but noticeable belly. What caught my attention was that his body was completely hairless just as his face, like he never could grow a beard even if he wanted to.

As those random thoughts went through my head I didn’t notice he unbuckled my belt and open my zipper. He took my cock out in his hands and started sucking on it.

“Wow”… I couldn’t stop him even if I wanted to, as to how dizzy I was. And… well… he was pretty good. Really good actually.

He sucked and sucked and licked the tip of my uncut cock slipping his tongue inside. And – miraculously – I was so hard! Man, I don’t remember getting this hard for… like…. A year.

I closed my eyes and started painting him inside my mind. Paulo… With this name he could easily be a hunky Sicilian… some inches to his height wouldn’t hurt either. And big arms... oh, I love big arms...

He blew me harder and better and took my entire shaft into his mouth. I wasn’t even paying attention to him. I was focusing on these parts of a man I was creating in my head to increase my pleasure. Yeah, a nice, full beard. A big chest… pecs, muscles. Big quads, stretching his pants.

I moaned louder, feeling the climax approaching…. “Oh yeah Paulo… don’t stop… this is so fucking good… Ohhh…. YEAH……!” I came in his mouth and he swallowed all of it. Damn, I hadn’t came in like a year… wow, that was good. So fucking good.

He kept sucking me until my last drop.

And then, suddenly, he pushed my whole body away, crouching on the floor, laying on a fetal position, obviously in pain.

“Paulo? What’s going on? What are you feeling?”

“I… I don’t know… it hurts… damn, it hurts…” he said between clenched teeth. “Oh god it hurts… it… oohhhhhhh” he screamed. Loud. Like a guttural scream, like a beast, like something that couldn’t be human.

I got so freaking scared I suddenly sobered up. “Paulo, Paulo! Look at me! I’m calling an ambulance right now”

“No! Don’t do that… I'll be fine... I guess... see, it doesn’t hurt anymore… it feels good… ohhh…” this time it was a moan, a grunt. “ohhh… yeah… I’m feeling better, much better”. I was afraid something was happening but he didn't want me to worry. I didn't know what to do.

Still laying on the floor he stretched his whole body and then it started…

I first noticed his face. A dark shadow covered his face with new hair that wasn’t there before. The same shadow followed through his chest and his belly, a silky carpet of fur.

“Oh yeah… it feels so good… I feel so good”

Then I saw he was getting hard. And harder, and harder… Well, nothing average about it anymore. His dick was actually getting bigger. I heard some sounds coming from his body, like leather stretching, a pungent smell of sex filled the room completely.

“What… what the hell is going on? Paulo?” I could barely whisper, amazed by what I was seeing.

“Oh, don’t let it stop, Leo… it feels so fucking good”

He… he was growing. Right before my eyes.

His arms swelled bigger. First his biceps, than his triceps lifting the whole arm up, his chest got defined and then it was like he was pumping it. It was growing. Growing so much that the belly wasn’t that noticeable anymore. His quads were suddenly defining with muscle, a teardrop over his knee and then his loud moaning over all that sight
“Oh yeah… I’m so fucking horny… I’m…. ohhh….. I’m gonna cum!”

His body convulsed pumping his new found muscles and he came… and he came and came and it seemed like it would never stop. The little hair over his chest was full of his own cum.

I was paralyzed. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

“Paulo… what happened?”

“I have no idea… but I knew you were special. And I want more”.
  #2   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2012, 01:53 PM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Now that reads refreshingly new.
Keep going, Man.
Great stuff.
So please do...
Keep Writing.

MD
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2012, 07:17 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Great work. Thanks. Look forward to more
  #4   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2012, 07:49 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
This is quite amazing! Please keep going, would love to see where this goes. I just hope Leo doesn't get hurt again, he deserves his happiness too.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options