The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2005, 03:25 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Question The Muscle Growth Story "Standard"?

I was just wondering about this and I figured it would be fun to pose this question in the forum and to see what kinds of answers I'd get.

Often, when writing stories, you look for previously written works which you can consider as the "standard" in a particular genre. Everyone has a favorite book that they would love to read over and over again. And, if they wanted to write a story of their own, they would use this book as an example.

My question to the readers (and the writers) of the forum is this:

What male muscle growth story, that is (hopefully) posted in the archives, could you consider to be the "muscle growth story standard"?

I've been searching through the archives, looking for the most detailed muscle growth scene I could find. All the stories are excellent, but I thought it would be fun to ask around just to see which stories are considered the BEST of the BEST which the archives have to offer.

What story is your favorite, in terms of the level of detail and descriptions of the muscle growth? What story sets the standard concerning weights and measurements, as well as having the most detailed description of muscle growth found on the site?

I hope to get several different replies containing names (and hyperlinks) to their favorite stories.

Tell us about your FAVORITE muscle growth story!!

I can't wait...

Thanks, guys!

Rex
  #2   Add to MuscleAvatar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2005, 03:40 PM

MuscleAvatar is on a distinguished road
My favorite muscle story has got to be Muscle Visitor by muscle whimp... never has a story so thoroughly entertained or enthralled me with its depictions of growth, lifting and worship.

Because the truth is out there...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2005, 04:46 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
My opinion

Well I personally prefer the classics such as "biological Inheritance", "Sugar Packets" and "The Journal".

But the BEST story ever wirtten to me is the very long, ultra detailed and insanely hot muscle growth saga - "Supermen" which develops in "Transform" and the unfortunally unfinished "Seducers" by the great alsoknown as - the guy simply visits most of the possible muscle growth characters variations with an impeccable grammar struccture and incredibly fertile imagination.

Well those are my top 6

Bruno
  #4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2005, 08:45 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Well, it depends, my personal preference is to go either really young or really old, so my top three are SNR MSL by Beeflover/Bobaroo, Gramps revised 1 by Ripsnort, and Kid Growth continuous story, started by me but continued and made better by others such as Corwin and Muscl4life. Oh and Locksmith Muscle was damn good as well, it would probably be tied with Kid Growth as my third favorite story.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2005, 09:22 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I also gotta add to the AlsoKnownAs love. Supermen/Transform/Seducers never fail to get a rise out of me.
  #6   Add to Stoneman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2005, 04:16 PM

Stoneman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Stoneman
Frank by anonymous. It was my first, and it just blew my mind. Wow. Just that whole young, skinny to huge muscle jock. Plus the cock growth. Gotta love it.
  #7   Add to rtulde's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2005, 06:40 AM

rtulde is on a distinguished road
The Standards

Stand alone story: "Worshipping Allan" by Beef fan. I like this story's total concentration on a guy obsessed with a muscleguy. It is a pure worship story.

Unfinished Series: "The Roommate" by Xygurrat. This is simply a great story. The premise, losing muscle while others gain muscle is sort of a jock's horror story. It is chock full of great musclegrowth sequences. The promised wrap-up should be good. Xygurrat, please finish it!

Finished series: "Scott" by VladBath. This is the ultimate sci-fi musclegrowth story.

The original muscle growth story: "See Chris Grow" by anonymous. I think everyone has an "original" muscle growth story. This was it for me, the first I read and I was hooked. It is still a great story, and I do think it was one of the first on the web. Probably only the great Shawn Stewart knows the real original muscle growth story, but "See Chris Grow" is mine. What is the story that got you hooked?
  #8   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2005, 03:43 PM

Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Exclamation Big Little Bro

The first muscle growth story, which I considered my favorite for the longest time, was a very short piece called "Big Little Bro", which was told through the eyes of the "big brother" who watches his little brother grow huge over a period of a few years.

Your suggestions are awesome and I'll take time to look up these stories and to read them!

Thank You!

Rex
  #9   Add to nolanspice's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2005, 06:51 AM

nolanspice is on a distinguished road
Without having cheated and read what the others have written, here's how I've quantified my decision:

1) I have to care for the characters (even if they're bad) and understand what makes them tick.

2) As I read it, I have to be able to make it "play in my head." I think visually. I need to be able to create a mini-movie as the action and dialogue are being described to me. Once I can create a visual, I'm pretty much sold.

3) Humor. Let's face it, these situations we put these characters in are ridiculous! There is no possible way that someone can go through such a metamorphosis and be able to go on with their lives without nary a one-liner or a side comment.

That said, my top 10 "nominees" for gold standard writing are:

SUGAR PACKETS (PARTS I & II): Mainly because Part 2 was NOT a sequel to Part 1. New characters and new plotlines separate the two. Kudos to RdyRoger for this turn. Great sequencing and I can almost feel the changes that the characters were experiencing in both parts.

PLAYING WITH FANTCDUDE'S TOYS (ALL PARTS): I want to marry Absman420!!! God damn, if that didn't crank my yank!!! Great detail! Great story! Great characters! Everybody had a reason for being there, even if Big Budd didn't think so.

FRED'S ODYSSEY (ALL PARTS): Although I'm not one for muscle growth in teenagers, RdyRoger scores again as this story has a great description of their transformations and how it's passed on to others.

JERRY JOHNSON AND THE MUSCLE FACTORY: I've noticed some real mavericks "modernizing" well-known movies for our genre ("My Fair Man," comes to mind). Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory has always been a favorite of mine since childhood. So when I saw what Jusef Howard had done, I was beside myself. Take the original plot, add four mischievous bodybuilders, a likeable protagonist, and loads of visual, muscle-bursting humor and you have this story that makes my list.

TEN BIG INDIANS: Again, loving those that go out on a limb, the author, John (that's all he goes by), creates a great muscle-building mystery against the backing of "Ten Little Indians." Very detailed and intense (down to the hysteria some of them suffer).

SUPERMEN/TRANSFORMERS/SEDUCERS: If you cannot find anything in the combined 61 chapters(!) of this opus, then you need to be checked for a pulse!!! AlsoKnownAs creates such in depth and distinct characters that there's someone here for everybody. I like how the stories all interweave with each other, splinter off, then come back. AKA also makes it a point of having the book's antihero, Chuck, make references to other characters. The first "book," Supermen, is amazing as to how it describes the growth and the subsequent abilities each super man brings to the table. Never had a multiple before reading these stories!

TITAN VIDEO: Rad Rx creates a nice anthology series here with some good growth told from the "grower's" point-of-view. Nice change.

MALE SCENT: Again, not one for teen growth but there are some sequences here that are truly amazing. F.R.Eaky definitely keeps you engaged with detailed description and stats.

MIDNIGHT MUSCLE: The three-way of Built_Spill, SizzleP2000, and O'Melissokomos have turned a roleplay into a great piece of dialogue and drama. Great growth scenes with good detail of what had happened before we even got to the current piece of action.

MORE THAN EXPECTED: LennoxBear has developed characters, great story, danger, hot muscle growth, and bad guys who get their comeuppance. I love a happy ending!

These are my top 10, in no certain order. What do you think? I've been wanting to collaborate with someone for years. I've got some ideas of my own. I'm also available for proofreading. (Nothing wrecks the flow of a potentially great story like grammatical errors.) Drop an e-mail and we'll talk away from the crowd here.

Thanks. This was fun.

-j!-
  #10   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2005, 07:52 AM

Exclamation Wow!

Wow, nolanspice! You pretty much hit the hammer on the nail with your post! Awesome suggestions and examples.

Thank you!

Rex
  #11   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2005, 08:10 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I regularly revisit all of those you listed. Great minds think alike.
  #12   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2005, 10:08 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Just off the top of my head (sorry, I didn't go back and check authors, but your talents are very much appreciated!)

Stories:
Symmetry: about a college kid who builds up his chest and arms. Excellent descriptions of the whole growth process, from initial interest through the months of hard work and effort, followed by positive feedback from others. This takes the top award for realism, as far as I'm concerned.

Superman [this story was the second posting by the same author who wrote "Mayan Muscle Man"] It tells episodic tales of Superman's origins, and is one of the funniest muscle growth stories I've ever read, when arch-villain Lex Luthor taunts Superman by saying, "You can't have a battle of wits with an unarmed man, you Super-Heel!" Excellent read, great growth description of Superman, and funny! Difficult combination, well-executed!

Teen Cousins: [Major Caveat: This story involved teenagers, and had several scenes of sexual humilation/abuse, both of which factors would lead me to delete this story from a site, HOWEVER, the descriptions of the work outs and the progressive growth and strength increases were very well done. ]

Not on this site, but the "Nick's Big Pecs" series (I think the website has a similar name) was the first muscle fiction I ever read, and remains a benchmark. `

The first "Milkman" story, in the first Milkman series by Absman420 was unusual, entertaining and a fun read. The subsequent stories and series were ambitious, but not as compelling as the first. [But, isn't that always the way? Anyone who read "Dune" for instance, can remember how hard Frank Herbert worked to sustain the idea beyond the first novel. Sometimes the first is the best.]

The Black Magic series, although not strictly about muscle growth, was entertaining.

My kudos to all you authors out there!

<Mdlftr
  #13   Add to mf81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2005, 07:24 PM

mf81 has disabled reputation
I would have to say Baby Brother is the measuring stick with which I compare other stories as far as accutual decription of growth is concerned.

As far as actual story telling that would have to be hands down Musclove, Texas. It was the first story where I didn't just want to read the next chapter just so I could jack off (mind you I definitely still enjoyed that part), but to continue the story line, especially when they transformed the father. I only hope Max Mann can keep the story going one day.
  #14   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2005, 07:58 PM

Smile Cool!

Well, mf81, I'd love to hear your opinion of Shirtbusters!

I just posted part 2 this evening.

Thanks!!

-Rex

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options