The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Proteus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2012, 06:42 PM
Muscle Morpher

Proteus is on a distinguished road
Bulking - Part 1

Parts: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6

This is my first time posting a story, though I'm a long time lurker. I'd appreciate any constructive criticism. Also, there's barely any growth in this part.

Bulking (from the journal of Steve)

(1/13/12)

I?ve been having trouble containing myself lately, so I thought I?d write some stuff down. Before I get into what?s happening, I want to make it clear that I?m not a bad person. I?m not controlling and manipulative by nature. This is just a special circumstance, okay? Just try not to judge me too much. Anyway, some background for my plan:
Alex and I are both in our sophomore year at college. We hung out freshman year so it was natural for us to room together this year. He was one of the first guys I came out to at school?totally cool with it, hence the current room arrangements. Of course, I never told him that I had a little bit of a crush on him.

Only physical attraction, mind you, nothing too serious. And who could help that? He has a great body, to be frank. He?s 6? and normally 200 pounds of lean muscle. Alex has a sculpted physique with pecs that are a little imposing and biceps that threaten to give me a hard-on every time he flexes. He normally has a drool-inducing six-pack. But the past few months he?s been bulking, gaining weight. He?s up to 220 pounds but he?s still got a faint four-pack.

I love the way his clothes fit him now. His shirts, especially a red one from a university volunteer event, stretch across his back and hug his meaty chest. His jeans bulge out a bit from his increased quad size. Fabric tugs and bunches in all the right places. Did I mention I love how he looks now?

Alex is a pretty quiet guy normally, but I was able to coax his workout plan from him one night (I go to the campus gym occasionally, so I used that to start the conversation). He told me he?s ready to start cutting now, loosing fat that he gained along with the new mass, but he will probably lose a little muscle in the process.

I didn?t like to hear this. Judging by every bulging item of clothing, bigger is better as far as things are concerned with Alex?s body. I?m 5?9? but even the short height difference turns me on a little. And this added size, that really gets me going on nights when I have the dorm to myself.

So I?ve devised a plan. I am in the process of researching everything I can about bulking in bodybuilding. Specifically how important calories and protein are. And Alex, he eats back at the room most of the time since we have a microwave and he prepares his food ahead of time (which is a bodybuilder thing from what I?ve read). So maybe, from time to time, some protein powder might get mixed into Alex?s food. I don?t want his bulking to end.

(1/20/12)

Well, it?s been one interesting week. Saturday I bought some protein powder from Walmart and started mixing it into Alex?s meals. Already something has happened! Alex told me he?s gained a pound this week, despite cutting back on food. I claim this as a small victory (hopefully the first of many). I was worried about Alex noticing the powder, but it must have mixed into his soups and sauces pretty well.

I asked Alex if he had changed anything in his workout that could cause the gain. He admitted that he?s never really pushed himself before (could have fooled me?he?s so ripped I always assumed he spent most of his free time in the gym), but now he?s increasing the frequency of his workouts. He?s adding more cardio, too.

Hopefully that won?t be too effective, or I?ll have to increase his dosages.

(1/27/12)

Another Friday, another pound gained. I like the way things are shaping up. And I can?t wait to see how Alex shapes up.

(2/8/12)

A week and a half has passed and like clockwork, Alex has gained an additional one and a half pounds. He?s getting dismayed at what he perceives to be a lack of results. Told me he?s really upping his cardio. That means more protein will need to be laced into his food. I might try mixing it in water and coating stuff like the lean chicken and steak he eats. Thankfully, he?s still eating a fair amount to try and keep his metabolism up. I?m fine with that, so long as he keeps gaining weight.

There?s no visible difference yet, but I get so hard just thinking about what I?m doing to him. He wore a muscle shirt to work out yesterday and came back with veins running down his biceps. His arms are thicker than they were before he bulked and as I watched him change into regular clothes for the night, I made myself promise to do whatever it takes to prevent those precious muscles from shrinking.

Last edited by Proteus; May 16th, 2012 at 06:46 PM. Reason: updateded links
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Proteus For This Useful Post:
Lucas88 (August 13th, 2013), worshipper (Yesterday)
  #2   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2012, 07:02 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Nice, I like the start very much man. Can't wait for the next part don't make me wait too long lol.

Keep up the good work
  #3   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2012, 08:09 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
AS a big fan of muscle growth "with a little help from my friends" I'm liking this a lot!

Here's to more protein powder! And more muscle!

Keep up the good work!

Mdlftr
  #4   Add to Max2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2012, 08:23 PM

Max2009 is on a distinguished road
Great start! Can't wait for more!
  #5   Add to garrix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2012, 04:56 AM

garrix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to garrix
Love it so far... hope to see this continue.
  #6   Add to buckley_heath's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2012, 05:03 AM

buckley_heath is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to buckley_heath
Agree - a great start! So much potential here!
  #7   Add to Stoneman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2012, 05:19 AM

Stoneman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Stoneman
Nice....but I can't help laughing at the idea of somebody mixing protein powder into my food and not being able to notice it. And all those soups and sauces bodybuilders eat, haha.
  #8   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2012, 07:52 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
I like where this is going!
  #9   Add to Proteus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Muscle Morpher

Proteus is on a distinguished road
Thanks, everyone.

Yeah, the whole supplement-going-unnoticed thing is something you have to suspend your disbelief about.
  #10   Add to bulkinupbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2012, 04:18 PM

bulkinupbig
Enablement and growth

What about expanding the story (pun intended) to have the enabler grow along with the protagonist? So that they are both training and growing together... might seem slightly more plausible...
Just a thought.
  #11   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2012, 12:17 AM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
Thanks for this story. Cannot wait for those single digit gains to turn into double digit bulk.
  #12   Add to Dave_Bebout's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2012, 10:25 AM

Dave_Bebout is on a distinguished road
Really nice! Cant wait to read more!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size