The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2012, 01:44 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
A Mighty Change

Welp, I'm back, kinda. Tons of stuff I need to do with distractions in the middle to keep me from going bored. Let me know what you guys think! The more feedback the better, just so I don't go on writing stuff that seems REALLY dumb or something. . . 'Cause I do that sometimes.

=========================================

Back then, Ryan was one of those average looking teens, and he sure wasn?t too proud of his lackluster looks. He spent years in a gym, hoping that the perfect body would make up for his rather uninteresting face. Was he successful? Well, 6 years of ?perfecting? later, he?s now 20 years old, 5?8?, and 170 pounds. To put it bluntly, the man?s body was shredded, and the absence of body hair made it even more apparent. It?s far better than the average skinny guy, but nowhere near Ryan?s true goal. Ryan didn?t want to just be ?shredded?, he wanted to be a huge monster; masculine, strong, massive, confident, and sexy. But one day he just stopped trying, he couldn?t do it, he knew what he was up against. Ryan?s body burned muscle and fat like they were nothing but wax. . . Quickly formed, quickly melted; that?s why his body hasn?t physically changed in years. He had enough! The day he threw in the towel was the day he received an odd pacel. The box contained a blank clear bottle with many small pills. There was also a note card left next to the bottle; it didn?t make much sense. It read:

?Sometimes, a shortcut is the only thing that will allow one to find the destination one has been longing to reach. There may be bumps in the road and perhaps the change of scenery wouldn?t be what one truly desires, but that's the negative effect of taking a shortcut. One will not quit if that is the case. This person knows another journey can be started, but the long way must be taken instead.

For you, this shortcut should only take ten steps. Though that?s not the entire journey, and there is no looking back. Perhaps you will find others along the way, ones you can help guide down their own shortcuts.?

Ryan could not understand this at all. He figured the pills were steroids, or maybe some sort of drug. Though something unseen was compelling him to pop the cap and take out ten pills. He had to force himself to put the pills back and put the cap back on, tossing the bottle away from him as if it were a bomb. To his surprise, one pill stuck to his hand.

?One pill. . .? He stared at the pill in his hand, absolutely mesmerized by it. ?Maybe I?ll try this one.?

Down the pill went, and instantly, Ryan felt an unfamiliar warmness within him.. It felt like he had a sip of warm tea, but this warmth made him feel unbelievably great. The feeling spread, growing duller as it did so. The dull feeling honed in on his muscles, making it feel like each muscle fiber was weakly being poked. He stared at his arm, transfixed on the twitches taking place within his muscles. His arms twitched rom side to side and he could?ve sworn he seen his arm pump up in size by a few centimeters. He looked at his tight body and noticed subtle changes. He was used to staring at the same old body for the past six years but something certainly changed, he was absolutely sure of that. It was on a small scale, but he knew he grew.

?That was. . . More pills, I need more! It said 10, so I?ll just take 9 more.? Ryan blathered, flopping on to the floor to search for where the bottle rolled off to. He found it hiding underneath the couch, calling out to him. 9 more. 9 more. 9 more. ?9 more!?

Ryan took out nine pills, counting them several times just to make sure it was the right amount. Down the pills went, quicker than the first one. The previous feeling he experienced had been multiplied by nine, the warm feeling taking form of a fire being lit in the core of his being. The feeling spread, but did not grow duller, sending an unbearable amount euphoric energy through every inch of his body instead of just to his muscles. The feeling made his knees buckle, causing him to fall to the floor, excitedly rocking from side to side as this feeling shook his entire being. The thought of his shredded body doubling in size, turning him into the perfect bodybuilder-type he always wanted to be. He was literally heating up at this point, causing him to sweat. He frantically tore off his clothes, feeling as if it were the only way to cool off ? but it was a fruitless effort as it just caused him to grow hotter.

Ryan felt the energy stretching his body, his arms, legs, spine, ribs, fingers, almost every bone in his body growing in size. He excitedly panted as his skeleton stopped growing, leaving him with a 6?4? frame, wide and ready for muscle to be packed on. Surely that?s what followed, his shredded body keeping its marvelous tone, swelling larger. He rolled on his back, allowing his hands to run up and down his body. Squeezing his pecs as they rose upward, blocking his view of his lower body. He didn?t need to see it, he could feel it. Ryan's modest set of abs splitting into an 8-pack instead of a 6-pack, each part rising up further from his body. He looked at his arms instead while he felt the rest of his body, watching them pump up to 16?, 17?, 18?, 19" veins were now showing, wrapping themselves around his meaty arms. 20?, 21?, 22?, stopping at a whopping 23? of pure might. Even more veins wrapped around the mighty pythons coming from his shoulders. He looked down, greeted by the sight of even more veins. To him, that just meant that there was so much muscle that the veins had nowhere else to go. Ryan groped his chest one more time, taking joy in the fact he could not fit one entire pec in his giant hand. He figured his chest was around 55 inches now, possibly more. He couldn't gauge the rest of his body just yet, though he was excited to see what had become of his lower half.

Ryan felt the feeling subside enough for him to move. He hopped to his feet in what felt like one fluid motion. His muscular body exhibiting such control over its movements, making each stride he took look powerful yet graceful. His muscular legs brought him to the nearest mirror, which sadly, despite being the largest mirror in his house, could not show him his entire body. He struck as many poses as he could, having fun with his new bulbous body. With each flex he watched his size nearly double, the veins pushing up against his skin as he did so. The sweat on his body made each muscle glisten, causing them to stand out even more. Ryan was bouncing his pecs when he felt the sensation grow stronger around his pelvis. It could only mean one thing. . . Ryan made sure to get a good view of his cock, watching as the average sized tool elongate and thicken. It was still flaccid, growing from it?s modest 3? to 5? in the blink of an eye ? he could only imagine what it looked like when hard. His balls followed suit, nearly doubling in size as they hung lower due to their new weight. Ryan was grinning from ear to ear. That is, until he felt the feeling come back. Sure the pleasure he was feeling was out of this world, but his muscles or cock were not growing. Instead, hair was emerging over his perfectly smooth body. Something undesired, as its only purpose was to cover up his new glorious muscles.

?No matter. . .? Ryan trailed off, watching as his body was covered in a decent amount of fur. It wasn?t thick or extremely long, but it was widespread. Still, he was delighted by the fact that his muscles were still clearly visible with all the hair on top of them. They were just that big and impossible to ignore. Ryan assumed this is what the index card meant by how it 'wouldn?t be what one truly desires, but that's the negative effect of taking a shortcut'. But it wasn't stopping there. . .

The sensation added something foreign to Ryan?s body. Fat. The stuff that his body never showed. A generous amount of fat formed padding over his muscles. No longer were his 8-pack abs visible, and his chest was filled so much that his nipples were now pointing down and to the sides. He frantically pushed on his body, as if he were trying to push the fat under the muscle. With each motion he caught the fat on his arms jiggle. As he hopped around, his thighs and glutes quaked. He was freaking out now as his dream became a nightmare in the blink of an eye.

?No! Noooooooo!? Ryan cried as the feeling of growing subsided. He stared at his reflection, now immense in size, covered with hair. He was no longer the bodybuilder he longed to be, but just a big burly man. He paused for a moment as he watched his chest twitch. He accidently caused a pec to bounce, similar to what he done before. He did it a few more times, watching the now-larger-pecs move up in down. ?All this mass. . ."

Ryan looked at his arms and shook them, sure enough, they wobbled a bit. But when he flexed them, they exploded outward. He grabbed a hold of his gut, noticing it wasn?t too bad. He made a fist and punched himself lightly, finding his abs were as solid as steel. He wiped the tears from his eyes as he flexed more, enjoying this strange form that he had never dreamed of; something different, something new. It was not what he envisioned, but it was still a form of a man who was ?masculine, strong, massive, confident, and sexy?. He remembered the words from the card and said them aloud "One will not quit if that is the case. This person knows another journey can be started, but the long way must be taken instead."

?This isn?t so bad, is it? I can just work out and burn this off, with all this muscle it?ll only take a few months.? He smiled. Even his smile had its own brand of swagger, making his once average face seem. . . Well, quite amazing to look at. ?I feel so. . . Fuck, I feel amazing! Even my face looks manly. But who would be looking at my face when I have this perfect body under it??

Ryan grinned once again, flexing even more. Striking poses as if he had always done them ? flexing with perfect form, showing off what he deemed to be his perfect form. Ryan stopped mid pose as he felt the now-familiar sensation return to his crotch, causing his 6 inch penis to grow even longer, right up to 9 inches! Something churned in his balls as they grew heavier, whatever it was, it was begging for release. Ryan?s grin turned into a cocky smirk as he took his cock into his massive hand. He stroked it, wanting to desperately ?flex? the other part of his body. Up it went, growing to its full length of 14? and 10? around; he needed both hands to pump his gargantuan rod. Due to its new size, the pleasure it made him feel grew as well. The overwhelming sensation sent Ryan down to the ground in a hurry, though with his new durable rear ? he didn?t even feel a bit of pain. He leaned back more, letting the pleasure escape from his lips in audible form. Louder his moans became, faster the strokes, bigger the waves of pleasure until finally. . . His new cock erupted; it was visibly pulsating as his seed sprayed upward. He lost how many times his new cock pulsated, his mind spraying his seed upwards and landed all around him. He felt the warmness cover his body, but his vision was blurred as his mind was being overtaken by an extreme sexual energy. He let out a sigh as he placed his hands behind his head, basking in this sensational aura. The floor around him and much of his torso was covered in unfathomably large amounts of his cum - but he did not care.

?I could get used to this.? Ryan thought, turning his head to see the bottle of pills lying a few feet away. ?But jerking off isn?t exactly a good way to use this body. I should hit the gym. . . This new body of mine wants a real workout!?

Unbeknownst to him, his mind reconfigured itself along with his dwelling. His clothes, bed, shoes, and so on grew in size to accommodation his new body. The pictures of him in his house and even his ID shown his current size as well. Even the kitchen filled itself with protein packed foods, each cabinet was close to bursting open. It was almost like there was a second lifeform was living within his body, telling him what his new life was like. The two lives weren't much different. Ryan's old self still stayed fresh in his mind, allowing him to remember where he began and what caused his new life to start. Strangely enough, a second set of memories contradicted his old memories, making it seem as if he always been gifted with muscle. Ryan's demeanor hadn't changed either, but now he was proud of his body. . . When no one was looking, anyway. He strode through his house naked, as if it were of the norm, and reluctantly dressed himself so he could go to the gym. He made sure to put on his ?lucky? jock strap to keep him from getting too exited when he pumped iron. He also made sure to pack the pills, though he was unsure why he did it. When Ryan stepped outside his home, he even saw his small vehicle was now a pick-up truck, which he was thankful for since he knew he couldn't fit in his old car.

?Man, if this is a dream, I don't wanna wake up. I better get started just in case this is a dream, eh?? He looked at his keyring and noticed a new gym membership card on it in addition to many food store keyring cards. It was to the best gym within miles, an enormous facility for enormous men; of course, it catered to every other type of person too. . . Unlike the gym he used to go to. ?Mighty Colossus Gym? I wonder if they're the ones who gave me this new body. . . Well, whatever, no time to think, only time to pump iron!?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to KASHAE's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2012, 03:42 PM
FutureBeast

KASHAE is on a distinguished road
Excellent story!!!!!!!
  #3   Add to Ross_Geller's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2012, 08:23 AM

Ross_Geller is on a distinguished road
Loved the story!!!
  #4   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2012, 04:05 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
A mighty Change

I want to thank you for the great story. One thing can you tell us how much Ryan weighs? I hope he able to get as big as he wants to get. The bigger the better. Please continue cause it would be neat to see who gave him the pills.
Remember the bigger the better. Also if not alot of people remark about your story, just blame it on the times we live in (Tax time). Keep writing for all of us that can not. Thanks again
  #5   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2012, 09:46 AM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
A mighty Change

Thanks for writing your story so far. Are we going to get to read any more of it. It would be curious to see who gave him the pills and why.
I hope you do not make us wait too long.
Thanks again

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options