The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to lkjhgfdsa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2012, 05:38 PM

lkjhgfdsa is on a distinguished road
Built that way 15

CHAPTER 15

I stood there bare-chested, face-to-face with Chad? the ripped muscles of my thickly built torso tightening and twitching, my meaty build swelling with each breath, tightening my skin and pushing thick veins toward my tanned paper-thin skin. I ever-so-slightly straightened and leaned my freaky 220-pound bulk into him? stepping up and forward on my toes? ready to pull a Muhammad Ali float-and-sting maneuver.

His eyes narrowed as they traced my impressive bulk. Yeah, I?d swollen to a cut 219 under his direction? then sucked down to an impossibly tight 212? and now blown that up to a crazy ripped 5?11? 220? a fucking powerhouse 51? chest, 20? biceps, with a freaky-mean 30? waist, and you-do-the-math on the rest of the mind-blowing package to match.

I ripped my eyes from Chad?s chiseled, stubbled face to take in his own god-like 230-pound body, clearly visible through his full clothing? his freaky thick muscles pushing through the fabric so hard you could see the veins under the surface? like he was wearing a fucking superhero uniform. He knew I was looking, and he flexed in place, and his muscles somehow became thicker and harder, pushing the microfiber to the point of breaking.

?Remember who you?re talking to,? he growled, and then his eyes found my tight washboard lower abs. ?Nicely done,? he then said, his meaty right hand reaching out to trace the vein that ran from my navel to the damp cotton waistband of my gym shorts. His voice was husky with appreciation.

These were nice words from a man as heavily, fucking god-like built as he was. I pulled my gaze from his meaty shoulders and chest that filled his hulking navy tunic? and met his dark, unreadable eyes.

?You want some?? I asked, leaning my meaty bulk forward even more.

He laughed. ?You think you?re just the shit, don?t you,? he laughed, and the hand that had been gently touching the vein crawling along the surface of my lower right ab suddenly flattened and pushed hard into the entire muscle. My brick-like gut tensed hard and Chad gained no ground, but every nerve in my body flashed to life and my cock swelled warm and hard, remembering the fucking awesome orgasm Chad had once given me on the bench press as his powerful harm had pressed harder and harder into my lower gut.

His flickered downward to glance the cobbled wall of muscle resisting his push.

Yeah. I was the shit.

I push into his hand and flexed. Hard. A fucking massive most muscular. My waist shredded even more, if that was possible, while every other part of me grew bigger with contraction? my shoulders swelling and striating? my thick traps bulging and blurring the line with my neck? thick veins rippling across the surface of every single muscle? I growled and ground inward, downward, together, my pecs swelling and shredding into thick, impenetrable plates? my heavy biceps pushing into immense vein-streaked peaks, my forearms swelling with sheer masculine power as my meaty paws clenched into fists and ground together. All this while my waist hardened and tightened and leaned ever harder into Chads?s flat, meaty palm? sucking down to an incredible 28 inches? each shredded abdominal muscle contracting into ever-clearer view as I sucked inward? grinding deeper and harder? my massive thighs shredding into heavy teardrops atop calves that bulged with powerful, diamond-hard muscle? and my cocking swelling through my shorts with a heat that pressed against Chad?s palm and heavy forearm.

?Yeah,? he said, his eyes still on his muscled hand pressing against my ripped abs, my freaking muscled bulk filling his peripheral vision. ?You?re looking better, man,? he said, with a slight clearing-of-the-voice cough at the end. ?Big. Ripped. And a lot stronger than you were when we met.?

Fuck yeah I was.

?But there?s more work to do,? he said. ?More to learn.? His voice was so thick it was almost wet.

Then, with a forceful pull almost like separating magnets, Chad took his hand from against my abs?I swear, you could fell the force pull and release, like suction but stronger and more tangible?and he took a step backward.

?You think I was always this big?? he asked, and laughed, spreading his heavy arms wide and displaying the full glory of his mind-blowingly muscled body as it pressed hard against his clothes. ?No. I wasn?t. But it?s not something I talk about. And with guns like these,??he threw biceps into a mind-blowing monster pose that split each microfiber sleeve and also shredded the length of his back??I don?t have to.?

?Strength is a benefit that comes with size,? he continued, admiring his 22-inchers as they unballed and then flexed again. ?And I?ve still got some size on you. So don?t get cocky.?

Ironic choice of words, as my cock was now harder than any iron we?d lifted.

?Fuck that,? I said.

Crash! It happened in a flash. Chad moved from that fucking mind-blowing double-bi straight into a stepped-back, full-body-force right-fist punch straight into the chicken-wired glass behind and to the left of my head. He shattered it straight through, shards of glass shattering on the floor, the chicken-wire punctured and ragged edged.

He stepped back again and examined a trickle of blood that traced down his ring-finger knuckle joint where it had been cut by the wire.

?You wanna fuck with me?? he asked, though it was more statement than question. ?Try it.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to musclegawd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2012, 09:34 PM

musclegawd is on a distinguished road
Keep going. Definitely want to see him bigger and to meet his brother again for some real domination. Make the parts longer. It's hot!
  #3   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2012, 01:14 AM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
HOT story!

Love your writing style. REALLY good!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text