The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2012, 02:14 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Spice Part 36

by Mad Dog and Mr. X

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35

Pride week was over and things were getting back to normal in Dan's town... well, as normal as he would let things be. Certain members of the community were looking much more virile and powerful than they had before, not that anyone was complaining. The Muscle Pit was experiencing booming business, so much so that the owner was planning a new annex to be opened later in the year.

Of all the men he'd spiced, Dan was most proud of his little cousin Phil. Well... little no longer. He was 5'11" and about 300 lbs. of shredded beef, and hairier every day. Here was where things always got interesting, though. Dan figured Phil was starting to get into the range where he could up the doses a bit and not draw too much suspicion from the kid. After all, he practically lived at the gym if he wasn't at school or making time with his college boyfriend, Zach. So one night Dan decided to see if he could get away with a half dose instead of Phil's usual quarter dose.

After getting his dose, Phil became pretty groggy. "I- I think I'm going to go lie down for a couple. Just a nap. Go out afterwards. Get energy... yeah." Phil's mind was fogging up, and he wasn't speaking coherently. He lumbered up the stairs, the reinforced steps no longer creaking as they had a few months back. Before Peter and Colin had spent an afternoon working on them, shirtless of course, adding copious amounts of wood and steel beneath them. The staircase now could handle the prodigious muscular weight of the Stockwell men.

Phil stumbled to his bed, and collapsed on it. Moments later, snores drifted back through the open door. Dan couldn't remember the last time the spice had hit Phil so hard. Sure, Phil had snoozed a bit after having a couple tacos at the fair, but nothing so dramatic as tonight. Up in his room, Phil slept. As his body thickened and swelled, the muscles becoming larger and harder, straining against his shirt, drawing it tight around him, straining the seams until they began to pop, one thread at a time.

Dan felt a twinge of concern at the unusual reaction Phil had, but he had never seen the spice hurt anyone yet. It was perfectly safe... wasn't it? There was so much he didn't know about it, but he had been using it for so long now he felt like he was somewhat of an expert on it, even if such a thought was there just to make himself feel better about using it on people. It was getting late and Dan was actually getting rather sleepy himself. He decided to turn in and see what sort of gain Phil had gotten in the morning.

When Phil awoke, he felt fantastic. He leapt out of bed, full of vigor, ready to take on the world, it seemed. He stopped short for just a moment, as he took note of the morning light streaming in the window. Fuck. He'd meant to go out last night. His nap had lasted longer than expected. Still, as he looked in the mirror, he couldn't help the grin that split his handsome face. The stubble that he'd been growing was coming in THICK. He ran his hand over it appreciatively. Fuck, it was a nice beard now, the short hairs emphasizing his strong jaw. As Phil rubbed his hairy jaw experimentally, he heard a rip, and looked down to see his bicep burst through his sleeve.

"Oops," he rumbled softly, his grin widening. He looked up into the mirror again, and grabbed his shirt. "No point with this one anymore." He slowly pulled, tearing the shirt down the middle, his huge, hairy torso coming into view. He cast the ragged carcass of the shirt aside, and bounced his huge pecs experimentally. The way they rose, then fell ponderously was immensely gratifying. He ran his hands over them slowly, loving the feeling of hard, striated muscle under the hair. He looked around the room, and reached for a tank top. It fit snugly, hugging his huge torso tightly, exposing much of his hairy chest for the world to see. He loved it. He looked down at his shorts, and decided to keep them on. They were indecently tight, but still fit. Barely. He headed downstairs, hungry for breakfast, and more.

Dan rose as well, eager to get downstairs for some breakfast and hopefully see what the spice had wrought for Phil. As he entered the kitchen he saw Phil making breakfast and Dan's jaw dropped. There was no way this was Phil. He was too big! A half dose... it definitely, definitely shouldn't be that effective! But here Phil was, bulging out of his tank top and shorts, probably 360 lbs, maybe more, and not an inch taller. He looked stunningly massive! The beard on his face helped his rugged, bearish look, as well. Phil had to be, proportionately, the most massive man in town now. "M-Mornin'..." Dan was able to choke out.

Phil turned to Dan, grinning, stirring the eggs in the pan. "Mornin', Dan. How are things going?" He turned back to the eggs, a huge mound of them, and slid them onto a waiting plate. "I'll leave the pan out for you. Already warm." Phil strutted toward the table, his huge legs working around each other, his powerful glutes filling his shorts to the brim. As Phil sat down, Dan couldn't help but notice the healthy bulge pushing out in front of Phil's shorts. Phil might not be taller, but it looked like had certainly made up for it in other areas! Phil began to dig into the eggs with gusto, several slices of toast on the side. He blushed a little. "Sorry Dan. Was going to make food for both of us... but this morning, I'm just so damn hungry!" A grin stretched across Phil's bearded face.

"Y-yeah, have as much as you need," Dan replied, still a bit taken aback. How had the spice done this?! Why had it reacted so differently last night? He vaguely remembered a period when his own father seemed to have been reacting more strongly to the spice, but he'd grown taller as well. Was it possible the spice could interact in wildly different ways with people's body chemistry at certain points in their development? Dan was freaked out by how out of control things could get with his limited understanding of the spice and he decided that Phil wouldn't be getting any more for a while. If he blew up any more without growing taller... he was afraid he'd start losing serious range of motion! Indeed, as Phil shoveled in food, Dan couldn't help but notice the way Phil's biceps and forearms pressed together when bent. Dan's own monstrous arms did the same of course, but he was a foot or so taller!
A few minutes later, the small mountain of food was gone, and Phil sat back in his chair, content. The furniture had been reinforced as well, but still, it creaked slightly under Phil's bulk. He patted his stomach happily. He pulled up the shirt slightly, and rubbed his hard, brick-like abs, the deep cuts of the thick muscles visible despite the thick trail of hair running up them. "Man, I haven't been that hungry in a while..." Phil muttered quietly. He seemed pleased with it though, the smile never leaving his bearded face. Slowly he stood. "I think I need to look through your old clothes, Dan. I know you said you have a lot of ones that don't fit anymore. I keep outgrowing mine." The grin got wider.

"Sure, take anything you need... in fact, maybe we can go shopping some time for some brand new ones for you," Dan offered, cooking up his own breakfast and trying hard to hide the fact that Phil's new dimensions were making him aroused. He commented to himself that Zach was gonna be one lucky guy the next time the two lovebirds got together...

Although Dan's words were said under his breath, Phil's sharp ears picked them up. Dan didn't see the odd look that passed over Phil's face at the mention of Zach. Phil hadn't felt comfortable bringing up the fact that he and Zach were on the outs. Although he knew Dan would be understanding about it... how could he explain that he had become too big and sexually aggressive for the hot college wrestler? Phil didn't mind being big, buff, and horny. But he did miss Zach, just a bit. The bear bar he'd been sneaking off to at night had helped fill the void with new experiences. But he didn't think he was ready to tell Dan that yet either. He wanted to explore a bit on his own. The thrill of it was addicting. He stood up. "Sounds great. For now, I'll head for the boxes. As for shopping, maybe tomorrow? I'd love to see a salesclerk try to get something in my size!" Phil let out a cheerful laugh, then blushed slightly, imagining some flustered sales clerk trying to take his measurements. He felt his half-hard cock swell, and decided to distract himself. He couldn't afford to have these shorts go just yet... Not till he had finished with the old clothes box.

Later on that day, Dan was running some errands around town since it was a Saturday. He happened to see Zach in one of the aisles at Mr. Hoffer's market and waved hello to him before striding over for a proper greeting. "Hey, how's it been, Zach?"

Zach looked up, and saw the huge young musclegod standing beside him. "Oh, hey, uh, Dan. Hi," Zach replied, a momentary look of discomfort passing over his face. "I've been doing okay, thanks for asking. Just here to stock up on some needed groceries. Was out of protein powders and, well, now that Hoffer's been bitten by the iron bug, he sure does carry a lot of it." Zach had an odd look on his face again, but it quickly left. "And how have you been, Dan? Still the biggest man in town, it looks like."

"For now, it seems, but for how much longer, I dunno! Seems the upcoming bodybuilding contest has spurred some of the guys around town to start really hitting the weights hard!" he chuckled. "So how are you and Phil? He's been a little quiet about the two of you for a bit, but he sneaks off to meet with you every night, so I take it things are pretty hot and heavy?" he smiled.

Zach's face went hard and blank, and his body stiffened. Then his demeanor softened, and his shoulders slumped a bit. "He hasn't been coming to meet me," he answered softly. "We, uh, we broke up last week. We, um, maybe weren't so compatible anymore." Zach shrugged his strong, athlete's shoulders. "It was fun while it lasted, but well, things got a bit too hot and heavy maybe. Got a bit burned." He had a hard time meeting Dan's eye as he spoke, but finally, he looked up at the huge young hulk. "What about you? How do you do it? You're twice as big as Phil, at least? How do you manage to ever have sex with anyone, at your size?"

"Well, there's other ways of having sex besides just, y'know... in the butt," he said, surprised to hear that the two of them weren't an item anymore. What could Phil be getting up to if he said he was meeting with Zach? "I like blow jobs a lot, giving and receiving. Jacking off together can be fun, too. I dunno, just depends on what you think of as sex. Sometimes just cuddling and muscle worship can be fun, too," he added.

"Yeah..." Zach said, sounding forlorn. "It was exciting at first. Phil had been a pretty small guy. Then... bam! I met him in the gym, you know. Never knew he'd be one of those that just explodes. But he did. And it was fun. He was so into it! And fuck, so was I!" A hint of a smile crept onto Zach's handsome face. "And the bigger he got, the hornier he was, it seemed. And hot damn, could he ever fuck!" Zach's smile turned wistful. "But he just kept getting bigger. Stronger. Hornier. And that cock! I just couldn't keep up. Couldn't satisfy him. Couldn't take it anymore. Literally. It was just too big. And, well, we had some words." Zach's face was forlorn again. "And I probably threw the first sucker punch. I could tell he was disappointed. I felt lousy. Inferior. And yeah, I said things I shouldn't have." Zach looked miserable now. "We both said some things that... well, they don't get taken back easily." He looked up at Dan. "I'm glad he's having some fun again. And I'm glad you've managed to figure out how to adapt to your family's crazy size." A small smile came to Zach's face. "Well, that was a lot to get out, wasn't it?" He chuckled softly. "More than you were asking, I guess. Still, thanks for listening, Dan. Keep sensible. And maybe help Phil out, when the time is right."

"Yeah, okay... Sorry to hear all that, I had no idea, man," he said sadly, leaning over to give Zach a hug. Dan was really concerned for Phil, though. He'd kept the whole thing a total secret and was still pretending he was going out to see Zach! He had to figure out a way to find out where Phil was really going every night...

: Phil, for his part, had finished going through the box of old clothes. Most, of course, were still in prime condition. Dan hadn't stayed at one size for long, in the past. Phil benefitted from that now, finding several sets of pants that fit, several shirts, and even some gym shorts. He was quite happy to see those, as he was itching to get down to the Muscle Pit, and put his bloated body to use. His workout there was brutal, as he pushed his body ferociously, pushing it to lift more, more, more! And it responded gratifyingly, his 360 pounds of rock solid brawn being tremendously strong, with endurance to match. He enjoyed the shower afterwards, and the walk home, his huge muscles pumped under his new clothes, his massive size unmistakable.

He was already thinking of tonight, when he'd head down to his (newly) favorite bar, and maybe find a nice slab of man for the evening. The bouncer had never bothered asking for identification - a hulking young man like Phil, with thick stubble on his chin, couldn't possibly be underage. The beard now just cemented it. Besides, Phil was the type of man the bar liked to have patronize it - a hulking brute of a bear, that would draw in others like him, and others who sought out such men. Phil couldn't wait. He was horny as hell.

After dinner that evening, Phil announced that he was going out to meet with Zach again. Peter thought nothing of a young buck like Phil meeting up to do what young men did while they were alone every night. Lord knows he'd do the same at that age. And Phil was a good kid, he didn't worry about him. Dan, on the other hand, knew better and decided that night to try to follow Phil and see where he would disappear to every night.

Phil headed upstairs, changed into some jeans that accentuated his thick glutes and powerful quads, and tossed on a tight white tank top. He pulled a buttoned shirt over it, and a coat, and headed out the door. Phil walked down the road, enjoying the evening air, walking several miles until he finally reached his destination: B?r Bar. A joke by its owner, it meant "bear bar" - to those in the know. Phil had learned of it at the Muscle Pit, and since coming, he'd been hooked. The hulking bouncer nodded to him as he came to the door. A smile and a hello later, Phil was in, the bouncer staring after him admiringly.

Dan had kept his distance as he followed Phil down the street. Luckily, Phil didn't have a clue he was being followed and Dan wasn't discovered. It was hard for him to hide, after all. After seeing where Phil was going, Dan was surprised. His little wallflower cousin going into a bar like that! Underage! Well, two could play that game. He couldn't let Phil get in over his head... He confidently strode up to the bouncer after Phil had gone in.

"Hey," the bouncer growled, challenging. "I'm afraid I can't let you in. Got to be twenty-one, you know?" His eyes took all of Dan in, starting with Dan's big legs, all the way up to Dan's massive chest and huge arms. The bouncer shifted a bit. Phil's entrance had already gotten his cock started, and now it was going into overdrive. "As much as I hate to say it, I can't let you in. Although there's no rule against hanging out here, outside, you know?" He gave Dan a friendly, if somewhat lecherous grin.

"You sayin' I don't look 21, bud?" he asked in his deep voice, his chest pressing tightly against his shirt. He flexed it to make it even more prominent, his nipples pressing hard against the fabric.

The bouncer gulped, and his crotched throbbed visibly. "You look like the biggest, freakiest, sexiest musclestud in town, big guy..." The bouncer's confidence was slipping, his voice a ragged croak, as his throat went dry. The sight of Dan's flexed chest was sending a lightning storm of arousal through his mind. "But- but that makes you Dan Stockwell. Biggest man in town. Biggest man from a big family. And still in high school, last I heard." The bouncer chewed his lower lip, watching Dan's huge nips press against the taut fabric of his shirt. The bouncer felt his knees weaken just a bit. His fingers twitched. He ached to reach out, to touch that massive chest, to worship it in all its glory.

"Listen, what do I gotta do to get into this club tonight?" he purred, raising his massive arms up into a biceps pose. His long sleeves strained admirably over his rock hard mounds.

The bouncer's knees pressed together, and his crotch bulged. He put his hands out, reaching up to caress one massive arm, feeling the insane hardness of Dan's immense biceps, unmistakable under the taut fabric. The bouncer shuddered, his breath coming out in little grunts, as he ran his hands across the huge arm, over the shoulder, down to Dan's immense chest. He traced the impossible contours of Dan's huge pecs, making sure to give the thick nips some attention, pressing against them, feeling them move. The bouncer let out a low groan. "Flex your big chest for me, please sir... got to feel it flexed..."

"If I do that, am I in?" he teased. He had to use what leverage he had to get into this bar.

The bouncer was desperate now, his hands roaming the firm yet relaxed expanse of Dan's huge pecs. "I- I- yes. Such a magnificent chest couldn't possibly belong to someone underage, you see... But I need to... inspect it properly. Just to make sure." The man's mouth was so dry, it was hard for him to speak. He looked up at Dan desperately, having abandoned propriety. He was desperate to experience Dan's huge chest in all its glory!

Dan flexed hard, making sure his huge sacks of flesh mounded huge, actually causing a rip to form from his collar, forcing the shirt to spread apart, his skin getting exposed to the cold air. His lightly furred chest was available for the bouncer to gawk at now, the striations in the hard flesh visible through the dusting.

The bouncer, a large man in his own right, was destroyed by the sight. He gasped, feeling the thick pecs harden and change under his hands, pushing outward, striations deepening, and ultimately ripping the shirt that clung to Dan's huge torso. As the cloth parted, revealing the deep cleft between each massive pec, the bouncer moaned. His fingers did not hesitate to move inward, to caress the brutal inner pectoral region of Dan's giant chest, to feel the canyon that separated the two huge slabs of beef. The man took several deep, racking breaths, his body quivering and shaking. "Oh... oh fuck.. oh fuck oh fuck..." he wheezed, closing his eyes as his dick exploded in his pants. He had always been a pec man, the bouncer. Tonight, he felt like he had died and gone to heaven. And he had the creamed pants to prove it. "You... you can go in..." he managed to gasp at last, waving Dan past, as he leaned back against the wall, his crotch still shuddering.

Dan chuckled. Yup, he still had it. He was a bit miffed that the bouncer thought Phil was over 21 and he wasn't, though! Maybe a more rugged look could come in handy... At any rate, he squeezed through the front door to see what this bar was all about, and to see what sort of mischief Phil intended to get into in a place like this.

As it turned out, Phil wasn't hard to spot. He sat on a stool, off to one side, his elbows behind him, resting on the top of the bar. Several other men were with him, each one a fine specimen of a bear. Yet among them all, Phil was the most perfect, it seemed. Some were bigger, some were smaller. Some had bigger beards, one only had a moustache. But Phil was the total package. His powerful muscles bulged under his shirt, filling it enough to give a hint at his size, without being so tight as to constrict him. He had opened several buttons down the front, exposing his hairy chest, and the top of the tank top. Yet despite the fur, the separation between his pecs was unmistakable, hinting at the power he possessed. His face was manly, yet handsome, his beard matching his features perfectly.

Phil talked with several of the men, and was watched by many others. The young new bear was a source of interest in the bar, both for his novelty, and for his amazing body and looks. A few heads turned as Dan entered, and a couple gasps were heard as well. Phil didn't notice yet though, nor did most of the patrons. The bartender did though, the big man's eyes widening just a bit, a small smile appearing on his face.

Dan didn't want to appear too abnormal, despite his towering size, so he sauntered over to the bar and said to the bartender, "Uh, I'll have a bottle of beer." He looked around and saw all the masculine men, horny and looking for some fun. Some were average-sized, some muscular, some husky, and at various levels of hairiness. He caught a musclechub with a beard, short mohawk and a leather jacket staring at him. The mystery guy turned away quickly, blushing once he saw he'd been caught.

The bartender nodded, grinning. "How about a glass. On the house." He slid a tall, wide glass of dark brown liquid toward Dan. "Something strong and dark, for such a strong man. A stout, in this case." The man had the faintest accent, barely perceptible. As Dan took it, out of the corner of his eye, he could see the man with the mohawk staring at him again, drinking in the sight of Dan's massive body. The thick, muscular man turned red once more, raising his own beer to his lips, taking a big draught, hiding behind the big glass.

"Dude, you can look, it's okay," Dan said to him, loud enough to be heard over the classic rock 'n' roll that was being piped through the speakers. "A guy comes to a place like this to be looked at, doesn't he?" he asked with a friendly smile. He glanced over to where Phil was sitting and saw that his cousin was hungrily making out with a furry bodybuilder-type.

Dan's admirer was momentarily taken aback to be addressed, but quickly recovered. A smile started to form, as he picked up on Dan's friendly demeanor. He chuckled. "Sorry about that, big man. I was just... well... fuck man, I've never seen anyone your size! Didn't even know it was possible to get so big!" He looked Dan up and down more openly now, taking in every inch of the huge young musclegod. His smile was quite wide now, and his crotch was swelling visibly. He stepped right up in front of Dan, and looked up at him. "I'm George, by the way. Most of the fellers just call me Brick, though," he smirked. "So what do I call the biggest man I've ever seen?"

"You can call me Dan, Brick," he chuckled. Brick. He liked that. Certainly gave off a certain image. "Why do they call you Brick, man? It's hot..." he trailed off, rubbing his pectoral cleft where his chest had torn through his shirt a bit.

It took a moment for George (or rather, "Brick") to answer, as he was distracted by the sight of Dan's fingers disappearing into the chasm between his massive pecs. "Brick?" he asked at last. "Oh, uh, well, because of my build, see? Wide and solid, and hard as can be." He grinned proudly. "Might have been some other stuff too... I don't know..." He laughed, and rubbed the back of his head for a moment, his thick arm swelling inside the leather of his jacket. He may have had a gut, but Brick had some serious arms as well. He looked up at Dan, and his smile became a bit hungrier, and a bit more calculating as well. "Think Brick sounds hot, huh? How about Brick himself? What's a big, sexy man like you think of a guy like me?" The tank of a man looked up at Dan, eyes sparkling.

"I think you're my kind of man. A man's man, Brick. Thick and wide and strong-looking... Not feminine at all, with your nice gut and your beard..." he growled, stepping closer, feeling turned on. He hadn't intended to do flirting of his own here... but his hormones were giving him little choice. This man was hot!

Brick's grin widened. "Well now, Dan. I've been hit on by men before. A lot of 'em. Big ones, small ones, and dead sexy ones. I have to say though, I've never been hit on by a man of your caliber." He reached forward, and let his thick fingers press against Dan's stomach, feeling the huge, rock hard abs that lurked beneath the fabric of Dan's shirt. His voice dropped to a low, sexy growl. "Don't think I plan to let an opportunity like this pass me by!"

Dan had to kiss this masculine man. So he did. He leaned down, hooked an arm behind his wide back and pulled him in for a powerful kiss, the most stunning one of Brick's life. The two beefy men moaned and groaned as they tongue-wrestled, finding each other to be quite satisfactory in that department.

Brick's surprise lasted a fraction of a second, and he was kissing the young hulk back, shoving his tongue into Dan's hot mouth, pressing against the huge stud's tongue. His thick hands gripped Dan's monstrous arms for support, and Brick's already-profound erection surged to new heights of arousal. He had known Dan's arms were big - that much was clear, even with the long sleeves. But to actually feel them under the cloth, huge and rock hard and seemingly oozing power - that was another thing entirely. He couldn't help but shove his hard crotch at one of Dan's massive legs, feeling the hard bulk of Dan's enormous quad, pressing against it with his rigid member. "Nice..." Brick managed to groan, during a brief break between kisses.

"Wow, Brick... you're really carrying a piece between those thighs of yours, aren't you?" Dan chuckled, feeling the turgid rod rub against his quad muscle. "Must've given a lot of grateful men a night of fun with that..."

Brick couldn't help but beam with pride, being complimented by such a catch as Dan! "Well Dan, I won't lie. My cock and I have been a lot of places... but none of them came anywhere near you! I still can't believe you exist, and here I am, kissing you, feeling you up..." He moved his hands from Dan's biceps up to the massive delts, squeezing them admiringly, letting out a low, soft whistle of appreciation. "I've never been as turned on as I am now, Dan. Never!" He pressed his hard, thick gut against Dan, and let out a soft gasp as he felt Dan's huge cock against his stomach. "Speaking of carrying a weapon..." He looked up at Dan, his eyes wide with wonder and astonishment.

"Y-Yeah, gets to be kind of a hassle to haul it around when there's guys makin' me horny, getting it all big and hard.... guys like you," he purred, slowly rubbing his fat shaft against Brick's gut, showing the thick older man that he had a lot of it where it counted.

Brick got a sly look. "You saying it's inconvenient to have me here? A hassle to have ol' Brick getting you all worked up? Or you saying you'd rather go some place where you can show ol' Brick just how big that club of yours is?" Brick pressed up against Dan, reaching back to grab the young hulk's powerful glutes, giving them a strong, appraising squeeze. He rubbed his thick stomach against Dan's crotch, soft and hard at the same time - a layer of insulation over a powerful stomach.

"Oh fuck..." Dan groaned, squirting some precum out of his cock head. "Yeah, you got me..." he grinned. He was so high on teen sex hormones that Phil wasn't even on his mind anymore. "Where can we go to get busy?"

Brick grinned, and gave Dan's ass a final squeeze. "I have an idea, big man." He turned, and gave a nod to the bartender, who had a huge grin on his face, and nodded in return. Brick headed over to a side door, and into another room. The doorway accommodated Dan's huge frame - barely. Brick headed to a second doorway, and led Dan to a dimly-lit room with a big pool table in the middle. He closed the door behind them. "Now then..." Brick purred, as he pulled off his jacket and tossed it aside. "Let's get a look at you..." He walked up to Dan, and started running his hands over the huge young man's arms. "I've used this room a few times before... but never with someone as magnificent as you..." Brick purred.

"Well, if we're talking about getting a good look..." he purred, rolling his shirt up and taking it off, revealing his massive, defined muscles, the broad sweep of his lats, the etched definition of his abs, the veined masses of his biceps and the striated mounds of his pecs. "How's this?"

Brick's eyes went wide, and the beefy little man gasped softly. "Even better than I imagined!" he said in a rush, his hands reaching forward. He started with Dan's thick abs, running his fingers over each one, pushing and prodding, feeling how hard and powerful they were. Then around and up the sides, caressing the huge lats that hulked out on either side, thick and powerful. Up to Dan's immense pecs, feeling each one, exploring the huge of expanse of the young freak's chest, only to travel back down to the big, thick nips, and give each one a playful twist. "Incredible..." Brick breathed. He pulled his own shirt off, tossing it aside. Thick, powerful pecs sat above a strong, large gut. Huge arms hung to either side, below massive shoulders. Yet he was small compared to Dan. He reached down, and shucked off his jeans slowly, showing off his thick, powerful legs. His cock, so hard it was visibly throbbing, pressed against his underwear, struggling to break free.

Dan whistled, impressed by the thick, wide body he was presented with. "Yup, I see why you're called Brick, buddy. You look fuckin' strong as hell," he growled, reaching over and groping Brick's arms and gut, pressing into it to see if it had any give. "And I was right about the size of your cock, too..."

Brick beamed back at Dan, proud of his eleven-inch tool. It had made him legendary, in some circles. Now though, he was eager to get Dan's pants off. He slowly unbuttoned and unzipped them, and started to pull them down. He let out a gulp as they slid down over the massive bulge of Dan's crotch, the thick package sliding forward, filing the newly free space. Brick kept pulling the pants down, until they rested halfway down Dan's gargantuan thighs. Brick tugged hard, and at last the pants came free. He looked up, seeing the huge body looming over him, and was nearly overcome with lust. He regained control over himself, and rose slowly, running his hands up Dan's huge legs, feeling the thick calves, the powerful hamstrings, the mighty quads. Then his hands brushed against the imprisoned monster between Dan's thighs. Brick shivered in anticipation, as he ran his fingers over the cloth-hidden length of Dan's big shaft, feeling the huge member start to stir and swell. "Oh yeah...." Brick groaned.

"I might have you beat there, though," Dan winked as he started pushing his briefs down, giving the pouch some relief as the enormous root of his cock was revealed, along with the fat shank of his cock, more and more of it unfurling as he slid his underwear down his sequoia thighs. Soon it was completely off and his massive package was bared to the air, the musk wafting strongly off of it.

Brick shuddered visibly, at the sight of the huge tool. Or perhaps it was the smell. Truly, it was an overwhelming experience. The hefty man fell to his knees, his hands reaching for Dan's huge manhood. He gripped the big shaft firmly, guiding the head to his mouth. He began to lick the fleshy knob eagerly, lapping at it with his tongue, the bristles of his beard rubbing against it. He could feel it thicken in his hands, pressing forward, growing larger. He loved it. "Oh yeah...." he moaned, barely pausing from his tasting to exhale. He took deep breaths, his thick chest expanding, as he drank in the powerful musk that came from Dan's crotch. He moved his hands up to the big cockhead, and began to knead it expertly, holding it up and out of the way as he moved in, starting to lick at Dan's huge, potent balls, running his tongue over them, nuzzling them with his nose, stimulating them with the bristles of his thick beard. "Fucking hot..." came his distant, low groan of admiration.

"Careful... you do that good of a job and it just might fire off a load in your face... wouldn't want that, would we?" he chuckled, tweaking one of his nipples as the stocky man played with Dan's monstrous genitals.

Brick looked up. Slowly, he ran his tongue up the length of Dan's huge shaft, until finally he tasted the tip once more. He gave it a few slow licks, and then kept rising, pressing Dan's incredible manhood against his chest. Brick slowly stood, the big cockhead squeezed between his thick pecs, letting it slide down his body until it rested against his gut once more. He kept rising until he was standing upright. He pressed against Dan, letting his gut push Dan's big member against the young hulk's hard abs. "There are so many things I want to do with you, Dan, that I don't know where to start..."

"Well, if you ask me, you've already started!" he panted, his cock swollen and hard, 26 inches in length and fat as hell. "And you, I know where I'd start..." he grunted as he reached down and ripped off Brick's boxer-briefs, letting his eleven inch rod spring free.

Brick let out a groan of approval, incredibly turned on by Dan's display of power. "You're the only man who's ever made me feel small..." the older man grunted, pressing his hard cock against Dan's huge thigh. "It's interesting. And different. And you're turning me on like you wouldn't believe." Dan could feel pre starting to slick up his huge leg.

"Oh, I might believe..." he chuckled before suddenly lifting Brick up into the air, one firm hand on each bulging ass cheek. He raised him until his belly was level to Dan's face. Dan grinned like a fool before burying his face into the gut, licking and sucking it.

Brick shivered and writhed, consumed by lust, feeling Dan's face pressed into his stomach. Dan's tongue and mouth were working wonders on him, sending his cock into paroxysms of lust. His eleven inches buried themselves between Dan's huge pecs, the massive slabs of muscle engulfing them. The older man growled with pleasure, reaching down to run his thick fingers over Dan's huge arms, feeling the power flow through them as Dan held Brick in the air. "Oh... oh fuck... that's... so good..." he panted.

Dan supported him even higher as he sunk the long, fat slab of flesh that Brick called a cock into his throat, sucking hungrily on it, wanting to get every drop of cum out!

Brick barely had time to mourn the loss of Dan's huge chest around his cock, when it was replaced by something even better - Dan's hot mouth! Brick let out a grunt of surprise, followed by a low groan. He bucked back and forth a bit, trying to thrust down Dan's throat. Dan could feel the hard fucktool throbbing in his mouth, swelling, stretching down his throat. "Oh fuck big man... oh fuck... oh yeah... oh YEAH!!!" Brick howled, as his dick spasmed eagerly. With a loud bellow he came, his dick exploding in Dan's mouth, sending a huge load of thick, pungent spunk down Dan's hungry throat. Brick put his hands on Dan's head, steadying himself as he emptied the contents of his full balls into his young lover's hot mouth.

It was a big load for a big cock and Dan happily sucked the last drops of it away 30 seconds later before taking Brick's cock out of his mouth and putting him back down. "Fuck, you're a tasty dude. Not everyone's cum is so good going down," he complimented the older man, smacking his lips. "I'm ready for my turn now, though."

Brick took several deep breaths, recovering from the most earth-shattering orgasm he'd ever experienced. The sheer power of Dan, lifting him up and sucking him off, had made him delirious. Now though, he was very focused, staring at Dan's huge cock, watching it bob up and down expectantly. "I bet you want your turn..." Brick purred, reaching out and running his hand along one side of the hard shaft. "I bet you're a pretty horny thing, Dan, what with these and all..." He reached further, running his fingers over one of Dan's big, round nuts, squeezing it experimentally. "Truly, a magnificent example of manhood," Brick whispered, his voice a low purr. He eyed the big cock, taking in its size, wondering how much he could take.

"God, you wouldn't believe how horny I get, Brick. This'll be my sixth cum today. I could probably fire off twice that many if I really wanted to! You gotta help get me off, man, please... you're so hot..." Dan begged, his nuts boiling over with seed to spill.

"Six, huh?" Brick said, surprise and awe warring for control of his voice. He cupped Dan's big balls reverently. "Shouldn't be surprised. You must have testosterone oozing out of every pore. It's been driving me fucking nuts!" The big man stepped forward, pressing his gut against Dan's big cock. Then he slowly started to squat, lowering himself, pressing Dan's big knob first against his gut, then against his pecs, and finally against his chin. He slowly extended his tongue, and began to lick, lapping at the top of the big shaft, moving down to swirl his tongue around the head, sucking up the pre that leaked out, drinking the delicious clear nectar of Dan's muscledick. "Delicious..." Brick purred, before renewing his assault. His hands massaged the big balls, priming them, as he struggled to get his mouth around the big cockhead. The bristles of his beard rubbed against it, driving Dan wild. Brick was persistent, determined to suck Dan off if it killed him. He released Dan's potent balls, and reached around, grabbing on to Dan's monstrous thighs. Holding on tight, he pulled himself toward the dick, until finally the head pushed in to his mouth. Brick began to suck in earnest now, using his mouth and tongue like a pro, sending shivers of delight through Dan's dick. Brick kept his hands in place, gripping Dan's big legs, pulling himself down the huge shaft, an inch at a time.

"Yeah... that's it... don't give up..." Dan panted, enjoying the feeling as Brick got six, then eight, then ten super-fat inches into his throat! They were getting sweaty, their stink getting stronger as perspiration dripped off of their muscles, slicking up Dan's cock even more.

Brick struggled to take as much as he could, feeling Dan's cockhead hit the back of his throat, then continue down it. He sucked hard, pulling himself onto the huge tool, until he got stuck. Determined not to stop at that, he freed his hands from Dan's giant quads, and gripped the remaining section of shaft. He pulled himself onto it another inch, then another after that, and then could go no further. He sucked hard, as his hands shifted to a jerking motion, massaging the root of the big shaft, working in tandem with his passionate mouth.

Dan saw the thick man hard at work and felt a great deal of affection at that moment. Someone wanting to pleasure him that much... He rubbed Brick's head, his fingers running through the short brown mohawk. It made Brick look tough, not like he needed any help. It looked hot on him. Really sexy and masculine. Dan's balls were getting ready to give up their load to the eager bear, his dick starting to reach its final swell...

Brick could feel Dan's cock swelling in his mouth, stretching his lips around it. It excited him, and he redoubled his efforts determined to get the huge stud off and drink down his seed! He bobbed up and down on the big shaft, the head hitting the back of his throat over and over, as he jerked the root of the shaft furiously, his meaty hand unable to encircle it fully. He brought both hands into play, doublefisting the free length of Dan's cock. He could feel the big man's hands on his head, playing with his mohawk. He could feel the big man's balls churn, and could feel that the cock was so close... it was driving Brick crazy! He sucked as hard as he could, trying to pull the cum right out!

Finally Dan couldn't hold back anymore and flooded his lover's mouth with his seed, shooting it so deep that at first the man didn't even have to swallow, it just went straight to his gut! Soon it overflowed into his throat and mouth, letting him taste Dan's studly cum as it drooled out of his mouth, onto his beard.

Brick let the huge load go down his throat, drinking it eagerly. Still, the volume was great, and some of it leaked out, coming out his mouth, getting on his beard, dripping down onto his big, furry chest and gut. He didn't mind. The cum was delicious, tasting like a man should. He swallowed every bit that he could, and sucked on the big fleshpole, eager to draw out every last drop. When he was finally satisfied that he had thoroughly milked Dan's impressive equipment, he pulled off, slowly, sending agonizing pleasure through Dan. "Ohhhh yeahhhhh..." Brick said at last, when he was finally free. He sat back, and began to clean off the stray bits of cum with his fingers, licking the thick fluid off of them.

"Dude! You must be a goddamn PRO!" Dan panted, flush, sweaty and very satisfied after his climax. He enveloped Brick in a bear hug, which he thought was appropriate. "That was really, really cool! How about we get to know one another now that we aren't so crazy cuz of our nuts?" he offered with a smile.

Brick grinned. "I've had a number of cocks, Dan... but none that presented the challenge... or excitement... that yours does!" He slowly stood, and leaned in to lick a stray bit of cum off of Dan's huge chest. "I think getting to know each other better, without the worry about pending ball explosions, is probably an excellent idea." He gave Dan's chest a big kiss, unable to reach the taller man's face. "Although I certainly hope that our nuts drive us crazy again soon...." He winked.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2012, 10:33 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Wow, awesome chapter! I love big bears, grr! I hope brick gets some spice next chapter (and Phil too!)
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2012, 01:11 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I think Brick and Phil are plenty beefy (for now). But that doesn't mean the antics won't continue... :3
  #4   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2012, 03:57 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
wwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooowwwww !! another great cap!!!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2012, 02:25 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
You're outdoing yourselves!!! These chapters are great!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options