The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to KASHAE's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2012, 03:36 PM
FutureBeast

KASHAE is on a distinguished road
Holiday Weekend.....pt.2

Jason, still confused by the changes in his voice and penis size, suddenly had an insurmountable craving for food. He went in to the local diner. Upon entering,he can't stop staring at the plates of the other customers and patrons;deeply inhaling the different and greasy aromas of the dinner and lunch plates. A waitress greets him.

"For one?" asked the waitress.

"Yes please" he replied.

Her facial expression went from nonchalant to utterly aghast at the sound of his almost mechanized baritone voice. The gum she was chewing on fell out of her mouth!

"Oh my gawd! You have a really deep voice! I-I never heard something so strong in my life!" Jason started to droop his head in embarrassment. "Oh sweetie-it's nothin' to be ashamed about." She then leaned in to his ear:

"It's pretty sexy!" she whispered and giggled. She walked him over to table next to a window and handed him a menu.

"What would you like to drink hun?" she asked.

"I'll just order everything now if you don't mind." She began to blush."Wow-that voice...hmmm..Oh! Sorry!! What do ya want hun?" she interjected.

"I'll start off with a whole roasted chicken, three giant baked potatoes, two five pound rib eyes..oh!Uhh.. medium rare, three stuffed filet of soles and two large chocolate milkshakes." Jason requested. At this point the waitresses face goes from impressed to stunned!! She gulped.

"Are you really-I mean,is that all...h-hun?" she stammered nervously.

"Yeah that should be good for now." he said. She took her pencil and scratched her head with it while heading off to the back. Jason could hear her murmur to herself:"That kid has some appetite.."

"Why am I so hungry?" Jason thought."I feel like I could eat everything in this place. What's happening to me?" Moments later the waitress arrived with the two milkshakes and four pound roasted chicken.

"The steaks will be out shortly hun" she said. Jason ignored her and dug right in. He grabbed the entire chicken with his bare hands and buried his face into in it! Lots of grunting and chewing sounds were soon heard from his table. "SMACK-SMACK" and the sound of the poultry's flesh being torn apart were all you could hear. Withing minutes the carcass of the chicken(with bare bones) clanked on the plate. He gulped down his first milkshake and wiped his mouth. The waitress arrived in shock-nearly dropping the two heavy plates of steak from her hands when she saw a bird skeleton on the plate she just served only five minutes ago!!

"Ummm....H-Here are the...steaks hun.." She could barely manage to hold the plates,but Jason eagerly grabbed them from her. And began to tear into the meat,once again,ignoring the common eating utensils and using his bare hands!!

"S-sweetie-those are HOT!" she warned. But seeing the young man effortlessly rip the flesh apart with his teeth,not seeming to be aware of any temperature the food has on his hands,left her strangely at ease."Whaddya know..." she mumbled and walked off. The two five pound steaks were soon just faint culinary memories as he down his second milkshake. She returned with the potatoes and stuffed fish. Not even acknowledging how quickly he going through the food anymore. She seems frightened. Quiet and just collecting the empty plates and glasses. The other patrons stared at the Jason in utter awe and fear,listening to the smacking and growling grunts he making as he masticates obsessively.

The fish and potatoes were gone. But Jason felt like he could eat more. He glanced out the window to see Jamie heading toward the diner."Oh no. I can't let him hear me-my voice is too weird. He'll never let me hear the end of it!" He thought. But it was too late,Jamie saw Jason the minute he stepped inside.

"Yo man!! I called earlier!" He shouted from the entry and rushed to Jason's table. "What's up bro?!" Jason sat frozen staring at his friend."You ok man?" Jamie asked. Jason put his head down and clasped his hands.

".....my voice is different..." Jason muttered. Jamie winced and leaned in.

"Huh? Why are you mumblin'? What did you say?" He inquired.

"sigh..My voice is different ok?" Jason answered,full of embarrassment.

"WHOAA!! DUDE!! YO!" Jamie shouted. People began to stare at boys table again.

"Shhh...C'mon man. I think it's some kinda-late..." Jason whispered.

"Yo man! You sound AWESOME! Yeah-you're just a late bloomer dude. Do you know how many chicks you're gonna bag now with a voice like that?! It's like-like a combo of Barry White and Andre The Giant! Ha hahahahaha!" Jamie cracked.

"This is just too weird for me bro." Jason said.

"Dude,just take it as a gift man-who knows what else may change." Jamie giggled.Little did he know that the biggest change was not just Jason's voice but his XXXL,twenty pound weighing,package. Jason nervously chuckled. He knew he couldn't tell Jamie that he has a giant and seemingly indestructible dick that can erect itself on command.

"So are you still gonna come with me to the party? Jamie asked.

"I can't. There's practically nothing to eat at the house and I gotta head to the supermarket after I get out here. Then maybe I'll crash. It's just the first day-we'll have the rest of the week for parties." Jason explained. Jamie nodded.

"True bro. You wanna use that voice on some chicks at the gym tomorrow? DUDE. I'm telling you-girls are gonna throw their pussy at ya!" Jason smirked. But then he started feeling another craving other than food inside of him.

"Yeah. That's sounds cool man." Jason replied. The waitress came back with the bill. Jamie grabbed it and peeped at it.

"Two hundred and fifty bucks?! Dude-you ate all this shit?" He shockingly interrogated.

"Yeah. I've been super hungry man." Jason answered. Jamie just gave him a puzzled stare.

"I guess so. Yo-I'm gonna get out of here. I gotta run some errands for my 'rents. Ok dude-see ya tomorrow!" Jamie ran out whizzing by other waitresses and customers. He was pretty obnoxious,but a pretty good guy. He never had problems with girls due to his cocky nature. He wasn't too hard on the eyes either. He was about 5'10 and around 170lbs,but alot more athletic than Jason. They'd always go to the gym to play basketball,in which Jamie always won. He had dark chestnut hair and grey eyes. He wasn't what you'd call a stud,but he certainly was an ideal "guy next door" type of physicality.

Jason paid the pill and left the confused waitress a generous tip for having to manage all that food. He headed to the supermarket and went to the meat counter he normally worked before heading to class. He saw his co-worker Stan cutting huge chunks of beef by the slicer. Jason waved to him and Stan headed for him.

"Hey man1 What are you doing here? It's your vacation-you should be partying with your friends or something!" Stan declared.

"I am,but I gotta get some things for the house before I do...mostly food stuff. Jason said.

"Whaddya need buddy?" Stan asked.

"Not sure if you could do this,but could I get all of your biggest roast beef hunks?"

Stan furrowed his brow. And leered at Jason. His face became stone like. And then he leaned into Jason's face. Jason was beginning to get nervous. Small bead of sweat formed on the young man's hairline.

"OF COURSE YOU CAN BUDDY!! He hehehehehe!! You're voice finally got deep too! I see a growth spurt happening you late bloomer you!" Stan laughed and slapped Jason's shoulder. He headed to the back and and wrapped ten of his biggest loafs of roast beef. Each weighing well over ten pounds!! Stan signaled Jason to bring his shopping cart over. He nearly filled the entire cart. Jason thanked him and continued shopping. He bought large packages of chicken breasts and even more whole "roaster" chickens. His cart was deviod of any breads,starches or vegetables-JUST MEAT! You'd likely assume he had a zoo full of lions and tigers too feed with all the meat he bought.

He arrived home and started cooking. He ate two of the ten pound roast beefs he bought. He knew he could eat more,but held back. He went to bed,but tossed and turned throughout most of the night. That other craving he felt at the diner was overwhelming him. He felt like he "needed" to vent himself physically. But how? A consuming feeling of raw power course through his heart,but it quickly subsided and he peacefully slept....

The next morning he awoke with that same feeling he had last night. That "craving". Though it was was a relief it wasn't an unearthly craving for food,he fixed himself a dozen of eggs and a protein shake. He knew after he ate Jamie would be at his house to pick him up and head for the gym. But he was so anxious to go. Normally he seldom liked going to the gym. The strong,musclebound jock types,busty fitness looking ladies and overall scenery usually intimidated Jason. And besides Jamie beating him as usual at basket ball. But his time it was different. He felt:UNSTOPPABLE;CONFIDENT.

He knew his super cock should have made him feel more superior to anyone on the planet,but it somehow..wasn't enough. There was more that was going to change. Jason wasn't sure why,but he knew deep down having a tremendously deep voice and a dick-of-steel would not be the end of this "latent growth spurt". Jamie soon arrived and they headed for the gym.
Once inside Jamie lead Jason to the basketball court,but Jason suddenly hesitated.

"Uhh...I think I wanna lift some weights this time around man" Jason said. Jamie cocked his brow at Jason.

"Okay...I'll just go shoot some hoops with some of the other guys in there...I'll wait for you bro." Jamie left for the court. Jason headed for the squat rack. Usually it was occupied by a bodybuilder,but as chance had it-it was actually free to use. Jason felt like it was a little bit of destiny. He grabbed a 45 plate with one hand(to his surprise) when normally he needed both hands for just one plate!For some reason it just didn't feel as heavy."There's that feeling again!" Jason thought. He felt the urge to put four 45lb. plates on each side of the barbell. Some people began to stop their own routines to look. There were snickers and eye rolling flickering from gymrat to gymrat."What is this guy tryin' to prove?"and "That kid's no more than a buck fifty soaking wet" being echoed throughout the gym.

Jason went under the bar and without a slightest moan he squatted the weight-NONSTOP-for 50 REPS!!!! People were gasping and gathering all around him. Jason grinned. "That craving-for more...MORE WEIGHT!!" He thought. He proceeded to add four more 45lb. plates to the bar.As he squatted the bar had a slight bend to it across his shoulders.

"Excuse me people" Jason commanded. With nearly eight hundred pounds under him he calmly turned around and started to to some "weighted" lunges. People cheered and "whoa'd" all throughout the weight room. They cleared an even path for the young man. He lunged back and forth for twenty times. It soon caught the attention of the other men in the basketball court-including Jamie! No one had ever seen such strength in the gym.

".....holy shit Jason. What's happening to you..?" Jamie muttered. Jason really wowed the crowd when after lunging all that weight he easily pressed it over his head!! Applause filled the gymnasium. Jason's once light golden skin was now dark pink with thick lightning-like veins coursing his muscle-from head to toe. Jamie slowly approached Jason as the crowd dissipated. A look of disappointment was painted on Jamie's face.

"Dude...." Jamie said as he shook his head.

"Jamie-what's the matter man? Did I piss you off? I still wanted to play ball-"

"It's not about ball bro! Something's up with you and it scaring the shit outta me."

"Jamie-bro. I don't know why my voice is like this or why I'm so strong,but I like it. It doesn't change us man. You're my best friend." They hand hugged each other.

"Sorry bro. I just..I never saw anything like that before. That's some comic book strength you have!! Haha hahahahaha! Let's get out of here." They exited the gym and headed for Jamie's truck. Jamie got in,but Jason resisted.

"Hey dude, I gotta do this." Jason said. Jamie face became disturbed again. He stuck his head out the window.

"Jason-what now? Let's just go." Jamie whined. Jason walked to the front of Jamie's truck and grabbed under the bumper."DUDE-what are you doin'-whooaa!!" Jason bent down a little and began to straighten his knees while lifting the truck!!! He stepped forward and soon under the nearly topsided vehicle and suddenly lifted the entire thing!!!" I'm UNSTOPPABLE."Jason whispered to himself. He then lowered the back of the truck and and gently placed the rest of it down.

"Okay-let's get out of here!" Jason cheerfully said. Jamie sat paralyzed staring at his superhuman friend. He came to his senses and giggled.

"Dude-that was.......AWESOME!!! hahahahahah!!!"Jamie exclaimed. They rode off....From then on Jason became more and more assured that there was more to come........In the meantime,his craving for food came back again. It was time to feed those superstrong muscles of his!!

To be continued.....(THE MUSCLE GROWTH IS COMING-PLEASE BARE WITH ME FELLAS)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Nice! I love how strong Jason is, didn't look like he added a pound of muscle, yet he was lifting incredible amounts of weight! Though, I understand if and when he does gain weight, it would still be cool to see him do some feats of strength without the added muscle. Muscle is great and all, but I get off on strength more often than not, lifting the truck was awesome! Please, keep up the good work!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to KASHAE's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2012, 10:32 PM
FutureBeast

KASHAE is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 View Post
Nice! I love how strong Jason is, didn't look like he added a pound of muscle, yet he was lifting incredible amounts of weight! Though, I understand if and when he does gain weight, it would still be cool to see him do some feats of strength without the added muscle. Muscle is great and all, but I get off on strength more often than not, lifting the truck was awesome! Please, keep up the good work!
It's coming up man!! Thanks...I'm still learning how to write stories here,but the growth is coming. I like feats of strength too!! What's the point of muscle without the strength? LOL
  #4   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2012, 11:01 PM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
MOMRE MORE MORE GODS I LOVE IT PLEASE PELASE dont rush the msucle gorwth i love the story at this pace omg!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options