The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclefreak4559's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2005, 11:19 PM

musclefreak4559
Ben Joins The Furry Club Part One

I have decided to do two series at once but I am in the process of moving so it will be a little while for the next few parts of Gambits Plan and this new story.

Ben Joins the Furry Club: Part One

Ben Davies was working out at the gym when he saw them enter. They were massive. Their Lycra shorts looked as if they were going to burst due to their huge legs, their bi?s looked like mammoth cannonballs compared to his 22-inch guns, and their pecs looked as if they were chiseled from solid marble. ?Jesus Christ, those guys are humongous!? Ben said as he watched them move to the free weights and do dumbbell curls pumping their bi?s to the limit he began to feel his cock get stiff and begin to leak precum like a fountain. One of them beckoned for him to come over and of course Ben lost in his lust walked towards them not knowing what was going to happen next. ? Hi, I?m Misha!? One of them said as he began to work his shoulders, he pointed to the others ? These two are Onri and Duncan.? . These men looked like Greek gods, Misha had long black hair and piercing blue eyes that stared into Ben with a deep intensity, and Duncan had silver hair that was as long as Misha?s only with green eyes. But Onri was in Ben?s opinion the most beautiful he had long sandy blond hair and deep soulful eyes that made Ben quiver. ? Where did you come from?? Ben asked, Onri smirked ? We come from somewhere you?ve probably never heard of before. We have been traveling millions of light years to find a planet where we could find willing converts. I see you?re intrigued?? He said as he looked at the wet spot on Ben?s workout shorts. Ben clasped his hands over his crotch, the three men laughed, ? He?s perfect!? They shouted and closed in on the very embarrassed weightlifter. ? Come with us Ben. Let us show you what we know!? Duncan said and kissed Ben softly on the lips and picked him up in his strong arms. ? Lets go induct are newest member!? Misha said and they walked out the door not letting their intentions be know to the unsuspecting human.

? Ben, Ben are you okay?? Misha said as he gently slapped Ben on the cheek, the young man stirred. Ben opened his eyes and saw that he was in a strange room with test tubes and different chemicals on every shelf. ? Ben, Its time we showed you our true form!? Misha said as he saw the three men stand before him. Then they snapped their fingers and Ben watched in horror as the seemingly normal humans disappeared in a flash. In their place were three animals, these weren?t your normal animals, they looked human and had human features, but their bodies were covered in fur. ? Oh good god! What the hell is going on?? Ben asked. Misha spoke up ? we come from the planet Animalia. Our planet?s population has always remained at 200,000 and our leader chose us three to bring more people to our planet. You see our population has stayed the same because one, we are immortal, and two we are a planet of all men. You looked the most promising so we chose you as our first recruit.? Ben gasped at what they were saying ? this is crazy! You?re meaning to tell me that you are animals that are from another planet!? He shouted Misha nodded. Ben surveyed the three animals staring at him. Misha had gone from a buff black haired prince to a buff snow-white polar bear. Onri had changed into a monstrously thick muscled lion with a sandy blond mane. But, Duncan?s form was the most appealing; Duncan was a pure white wolf. ? You don?t believe us?? Misha said and then nodded to Onri. Onri moved towards Ben and hit a double bi then a crab shot before moving into a lat spread and then a most muscular. Ben?s dick got hard and it was then Onri saw his chance. ? I am very well known on our home planet for having very soft paws. Would you like me to demonstrate?? Onri said and then pulled down Ben?s shorts and brushed his cock with his soft pads. ? OHHHH!? Ben moaned as the lion began to stroke his cock. The feeling was intense his cock felt as if it was surrounded by warm velvet. ? Does the human like?? Onri asked, Ben moaned ? YESSSSS!? He said and soon began to shoot his load all over the lion?s paws and chest. Ben leaned forward and licked the cum off Onri?s fur. The lion roared and nipped Ben on the neck ? So what do you say human? Would you like to join us?? Duncan asked. Ben gasped for breath, but he managed a simple ?Yes.? And received slaps on the back from all three animals. Onri walked over to the computer on a small desk in the middle of the lab, ? What would your dream animal be Ben?? Misha asked as he walked over to the fridge, pulled out a protein shake and guzzled it down. ? I want to be a huge brown bear with piercing brown eyes!? Ben shouted and watched as Onri typed some data in the computer and saw the liquids filled the syringe. ? This serum will rearrange you DNA making it more like ours, the transformation might hurt a bit but it will be worth it. Are you ready?? Duncan said as he walked over to Ben syringe in hand, Ben nodded. Ben felt the sticking sensation but he didn?t focus on the on the little bit of pain instead he thought of the pleasure he would feel as he would make love to these gods. Then he noticed that he felt hot all over and his vision was becoming blurry. ? What?s happening to me? Why do I feel so hot?? Ben shouted and then watched through his fuzzy view the fur covering his body. ? Your vision will clear soon, your eyes are just adjusting to your new DNA.? Misha said and he was right, Ben watched as his body changed more. His modest sized pecs were now ballooning into huge meaty slabs that were covered in fuzzy brown fur that was peaking out of his tank top. Ben flexed his pecs and saw his tank top burst into shreds. Ben let out a mighty roar and saw in the mirror as teeth lengthened and sharpened into points, and his nose and his face stretched into the shape of a bear?s. Then his thighs couldn?t be contained in his athletic shorts and with the flex of hamstring broke the shorts into bits. Ben then glanced at his cock, which was now a long hefty tube of love meat that was hardening at a quick rate. Then it stopped and the other animals looked at the new god in their midst. ? Welcome to the fold Ben!? Misha said and embraced the huge bear and kissed his neck. Ben growled and licked the polar bear?s pecs then moving down to Misha?s ten inches of stiff polar bear prick. Ben took the whole thing in his mouth caressing it with his tongue making Misha moan and growl with delight. ? GRRRRRRR, YESSSSSS suck my muscle bear cock!? Misha shouted as he began to mouth fuck the brown fuzzy god. Duncan walked over and began to lick Ben?s ass, his wolf tongue darting in and out of Ben?s tight tail hole before ramming in his huge wolf cock into him. ? Yeah bear slut, you like this wolf?s cock up your ass don?t you?? Duncan shouted and he began to lean over and nuzzle and nip at Ben?s furry neck. Ben was moaning through the cock in his mouth, he never thought manimal sex would be this hot or this pleasurable he knew he had to get his friends into this. Onri sat and watched this go on jerking his lion meat with those velvet paws making him growl and roar as he watched the scene going on in front of him. The orgy was very much a tradition Animalia someday he would show Ben their home planet and show them a true animal orgy. Misha was throwing his head back in pleasure as the new member of the flock pleased him. ? Yeah, you like this bear?s cock?? Misha asked Ben took the cock out of his mouth and spoke ? Yes Misha!? Ben shouted and then watched as Misha began to jack his meat, his fuzzy polar bear paws rapidly moving up and down on his prick. Duncan and Onri saw this and soon all the animals began to jerk off on the new bear in the group as he lay flat on his back. Ben was also jacking off keeping the pace with the others and soon with a roar blew a wad all over his furry body. Misha growled and sprayed his cum on Ben?s abs while Onri and Duncan shot their loads on Ben?s face covering him in ropes of stick cum. The three animals bent down and licked the hard fuzzy muscle, nipping and sucking on the bear?s neck and nipples and cleaning off all the cum. Ben moaned again and shot another load all over Onri?s face. Onri smiled ? Come with me Ben and I?ll let you clean me up personally!? He said and pulled Ben off the floor and led him to his room. Onri lay Ben on his bed and then began to lick and caress the soft fur on Ben?s pecs. Ben growled and then rolled Onri on his back and began to lick and nuzzle the lion?s mane covering it in his saliva. Then he licked the ropes of cum hanging off his pink nose and whiskers making the lion moan. Ben rolled over on the bed and lay next to Onri and embraced him. ? Onri, I feel like I finally belong. You and your friends feel like family to me now.? Ben said, Onri smiled ? I think you and I are more than family, I think for the first time I feel as if I?m experiencing something on my planet we call the realization. I think you and I are to be soul mates!? Onri whispered and kissed Ben deeply their tongues exploring each other?s mouths. Ben embraced the lion and nuzzled him the scent of love was in the air and soon the two of them fell asleep.

While Ben and Onri slept, FBI agent Ron Killbuck was looking through the files from NASA on an UFO that landed somewhere near Los Angles California. He knew where they were from, a galaxy tens of billions from ours. But he didn?t know what they looked like. As he walked out of the field office he pulled out his Blackberry and marked down his workout at the local gym. He didn?t know that the president of Animalia had selected him as the next human to become an animal and join the flock.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to White Mage Cid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2006, 03:10 PM
Paladin of Strength

White Mage Cid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to White Mage Cid
Great stuff.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline