The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to KASHAE's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2012, 12:27 PM
FutureBeast

KASHAE is on a distinguished road
Holiday Weekend.....pt.4

Jamie arrived with the requested items in tow. Upon entering Jason's house-he studied the living room;he saw sunken footprints embedded in the carpet trailing to the kitchen. His eye's nearly popped out their sockets by the extreme size of the size fourteen looking footprints! He followed the trail to the kitchen where Jason waited.

"J-Jason? Jason I'm here man...Uhh.(gulp)What's going on?" Jamie nervously questioned as he slowly entered the kitchen. To his surprise was a towering,bronzed,blond structure nervously standing behind the counter of the kitchen's island!!He recognized the piercing blue eyes of his best friend. His brown skin,and golden hair made Jason's eyes standout even more. It was almost surreal,like a golden aura emanating from him;though it was just the kitchen light enhancing the appearance of his smooth skin and dense muscles. He was wider than the two chrome refrigerator that meekly hid behind the hulking figure.

"Jamie-p-please don't freak man. I-" Jason shrugged his mountainous trap and shoulder muscles,nearly burying his beautiful head in all that neck mass!

"Duuuuuuude." Jamie said in a trance-like state. He put the scale down he carried inside on the floor and walked toward his friend. He looked Jason up and down,consumed with sheer fascination of the musculature of the monolithic muscle god. He realized he had to look even higher to see Jason's face as he probably grew a few inches taller. He slowly reached his hand to touch Jason's titanically muscled arm. His fingers gently but firmly pressed and glided themselves down the "speed-bumpy" arm. It felt as smooth as silk,but as hard as the marble counter Jason stood behind. Jamie moved in closer to a beach towel doing it's very best to stay clinched around Jason's sculpted albeit thicker waist!

"Wow."Jamie whispered. What his eyes showed him was a freakishly musclebound human(?) that was devoid of any fat,but overlapping muscle with muscle.There were a lumps of stone-like sinew locked, folded and lying on top of one after another!!His bronze skin was "airtight" over the brawny,superhuman flesh. Jason turned toward Jamie,and suddenly the beach towel breaks free of his "mega-gargantuanally" muscled legs! Also to be revealed was his thick,serpentine cock that sprung forward from Jason's grapefruit sized balls. It no longer hung between his legs,but because of massive and dense musculature of his quads,it plopped it's self on the muscles on the inner thigh and slightly touching the brutally large tear-drop muscle on the quadricep of his left leg!

Jamie felt a stirring in groin region.Luckily for him-any sign of an erection would be hidden under the baggy fabric of his jeans.He could feel his heart start to race and his body temperature slowly rise. He rubbed his hands across Jason's rock hard abdominals and then used them both to "cup" his iron dense pectoral muscles. They were so large and wide he had to use both hands to cup one pec at a time!His muscle tits were so heavy and hard,it took all of Jamie's physical strength just to push a pec up as he tried to cradle it.Jamie was in a haze of sexual splendor and his hands explored the dense and bumpy hills and crevices of Jason's tragically superhuman body. Jason himself was becoming enthralled of his friend's curious hands over his powerful physique. He knew he was getting turned on by Jamie,but because of his power to summon his erection at will,he decided to wait it out and see where Jamie's roving hands would go.

Jamie's hands-or at least(because of Jason's profound height increase)his fingertips touched his chiseled,squared off jaw line.His hands managed to frame Jason's face. He smiled at his godly friend with tears in his eyes....

"Jason...You're BEAUTIFUL." Jamie exclaimed. Jason wrapped his hands around Jamie's small waist and effortlessly lifted him up a little.Jamie's feet dangled in the air.

"Jamie,I've always thought you were beautiful. Deep down,I've always had these feelings for you,but never really understood them.When I said I love you in the truck earlier-I MEANT IT."

Jamie embraced Jason and kissed ever so fervently and passionately! Jason tried not to grip his friends waist for fear of crushing it. While kissing Jason carried Jamie upstairs to his bedroom. Jamie was as light as air to Jason and could have held him for hours on end,but he wanted to lay his friend on his bed and fully embrace this moment of true love.The big surprise was that while walking through the house and upstairs to his bedroom,the house no longer trembled under his powerful strides.

Jason-with Jamie in tow(still kissing him and grabbing and caressing Jason's many muscles),he put his friend down. He grabbed the door he accidentally tore off the hinge from his bed.

"I know you didn't notice,but because I'm now so wide I have to enter through the doorways of this house-sideways.This is just gonna get in the way." Jason held the doorway horizontally with his meaty paws and broke it in two!! The wood was no heavier that styrofoam to him!! Jamie cracked up!

"Dude-I'll always crack up at how fucking strong you are!!I can't believe how gigantic you gotten-I mean...EVERYWHERE!! Your dong is ridiculous!!"

Jason blushed.

"Yeah. I know it's too big for anyone,that the bad part." Jason said.

"I'm sure there's a way we could make dude bro-I mean....BABE."

Jason flashed a big,white smile from ear to ear! His pecs started to bounce unilaterally!! The veins that lay slightly hidden under his skin start to come forth again.

"Babe,as in BABY? You really mean that?" Jason asked in romantic excitement.

"Of course! I think it's about time we cut this best friend act and make it OFFICIAL." Jamie said with a sly grin. Jason looked at his cock and focused on it. Jamie looked at his friend in bewilderment.

"AWAKE." Jason commanded his powerful member. Soon,from the shaft to the cock head,it had start to inflate. Jamie,once again,couldn't believe his eyes! The super dick contracted and expanded with throbbing,pulsating veins snaking themselves around the meat pole. Jason stood about two feet from his friend,but by the time his dick reached full erection,there were just about five inches of space between them!! Jamie gulped while his eyes were frozen on the superdick. It stood straight out,like a really thick baseball bat or spear. Jason smirked at his stunned boyfriend.

"You can get on it if you want. I mean-sit on it..I know this could never fit in you.Just climb on."

Jamie came out of his state and cocked his brow at Jason in disbelief.

"Are you serious." Jamie asked. Jason nodded and forwarded his hands to Jamie.Signalling him to hop on or at least move closer.

"Trust me Jamie. I could most likely tip your truck over with this thing. It's as strong as I am.TRUST ME." Jamie approached the flesh pipe and pushed down on it with both of his hands,but barely budging it!!It was as immovable or un-bendable as a steel beam! And like a kid straddling a pony-he hopped on! He chuckled and marveled at the stupendous amount of strength Jason had. Just for fun,Jason hit a double bicep pose for Jamie.

"Holy shit babe!! You bi's are larger than your head!!!" Jason cockily smirked. He then hit a front lat spread-while also bouncing his meaty pecs!Jason could truly feel and be comfortable with his superior muscles and earth shattering strength.He raised his cock more so that Jamie would slide slide to him-landing a perfect kiss.

"It's you and me now babe. This is just the beginning. We're gonna help each other through this change you're going through and these feelings we kept hidden from each other okay?"Jamie declared.Jason nodded his head and continued to kiss Jamie....

What's gonna happen next? How on earth are these two gonna really be intimate? Is Jason headed for anymore changes? We'll see...thanks for reading.....

TO BE CONTINUED.......
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I really like this story, nice again to see a little bit of dick strength, which I always enjoy seeing in stories.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to KASHAE's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2012, 08:11 PM
FutureBeast

KASHAE is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 View Post
I really like this story, nice again to see a little bit of dick strength, which I always enjoy seeing in stories.
Thanks buddy!! To me there is ABSOLUTELY nothing hotter than an oversized muscle beast with superstrength in all of his "bodyparts"!!
MUSCLE SUX WITHOUT THE POWER BEHIND IT....
  #4   Add to BrawnyJock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2012, 05:36 AM
Dedicated to Fitness

BrawnyJock is on a distinguished road
Hell, YEAH ! Keep it up.. . love the mass effect.. mmmmmmm
  #5   Add to bigmag2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2012, 04:06 PM

bigmag2 is on a distinguished road
reminds me of this guy