The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2012, 01:27 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Spice Part 37

by Mad Dog and Mr. X

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36

After a few minutes of recovery, Dan and Brick dressed themselves, shooting admiring, coy glances in each other's directions. Well, Dan tried for coy, at first, anyway. Brick stared openly, grinning as he watched Dan pull on his clothes over his massive frame. Brick followed, but without underwear, which Dan had torn to bits in the heat of passion. It hardly mattered. Brick just gave a suggestive grin as he stuffed his thick man-sausage down his pants.

The two of them left the back room and returned to the bar. The crowd had gotten a bit larger, while they were in the back, several more broad sets of shoulders clustered around, Dan knew, the only other man in the bar that could draw that kind of attention: Phil. Brick and Dan sauntered over in that direction, picking up a few stares as they went. The knot of men didn't notice though, so intent were they on watching Phil make out with a hefty powerlifter, the huge man sitting on Phil's strong legs, as they struggled to devour each other's bearded faces.

"Hey, leave some for the rest of us!" a deep voice hollered at the two of them. Phil momentarily broke off his face-sucking with the beefy powerlifter in order to look at the man who was disturbing them. Phil was stricken with recognition as he saw the man's handsome face. True, the man had grown a thick mustache over his lip in recent days, but he could still tell who it was. "So can I cut in?" Officer Richard Stark, presumably off-duty, asked the duo, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. If he recognized Phil, he gave no indication.

The powerlifter briefly looked ready to argue. But as he looked Officer Stark up and down, a grin came over his face. "I'll armwrestle ya for 'im!" he grunted. Stark grinned back and nodded, as the two big men put their arms at the end of the bar. Grinning, they counted down from three to one, and then began their battle. The two men's huge arms mounded up inside their sleeves, thick and powerful, as they struggled against one another. The powerlifter was bigger, but Stark was lean and hard, with little fat on his huge, bloated muscles. They two of them groaned and grunted with exertion, faces red, sweat beginning to trickle down their temples. At last though, Stark began to gain the upper hand, much to the surprise of the crowd. They started to cheer him on, and he gritted his teeth in a fierce grin as he forced the powerlifter's hand to the countertop. The thick man let out a howl at his defeat, and then looked up, and gave Stark a solid handshake. The off duty officer took it, and turned to Phil, grinning. He slowly peeled off his outer shirt, revealing a tight black tank top underneath, his big arms and shoulders bare, the very picture of mass and definition.

He stood in front of Phil, and smiled. "Fuck, if you aren't just the sexiest thing I've seen in a while..." he purred.

Phil leaned back against the bar, grinning, his shirt pulling open a bit to expose his powerful, hairy chest. "You don't look too bad yourself, sir..." Phil drawled in reply, enjoying the repartee.

"No kiddin', right?" Richard bragged, puffing himself up a bit (as if he needed it) and flexing his massive arms. "Got these puppies up to 32 inches these days. Still not satisfied," he wolfishly grinned at the shorter, slightly less massive teen. Richard took in Phil's hairy muscles yet again, licking his lips. "You ever done it with a cop before?" he growled lustily.

Phil smirked back at the cocky cop, and lounged suggestively against the bar. "Don't think I have... You know one you think can satisfy me?" Phil teased. He recognized the officer, of course. The hunky lawman had benefitted from the spice-laden tacos sold at the fair. Phil shifted his stance, to emphasize his crotch, and the thick bulge that protruded there. He moved his lips seductively, and tensed his pecs, making striations appear beneath the layer of hair.

"Well... looks like you got more to satisfy than I thought... but I love a challenge..." he purred, reaching a hand down and groping Phil's genitals through his pants. He leaned down and kissed the shorter man, pressing his 390 lb. bulk against him. "Mmmmmhhh..."

Phil put his hands on Stark's big, bare shoulders, feeling the thick deltoids, digging his fingers into them, as far as the dense beef would allow, anyway. He started to kiss Stark back, feeling the larger man's mustache against his light beard, loving the feeling of having so much rock hard man pressed against him. His crotch swelled at Stark's touch, and he started to move it, pushing it forward into the officer's hand, grinding against the big paw. "I'm glad you're up for a challenge, officer..." Phil purred. He ran his hands down Dick's magnificent arms, feeling the huge triceps, squeezing them appreciatively. "I'm three hundred and sixty pounds of pure muscle, you know..." Phil breathed, bragging and seducing all at once, "and I've got fourteen inches of cock to satisfy with. I hope you've got me beat on both counts..." Phil's voice trailed off into a low purr, inviting and challenging all at once.

"Well, I'm three-ninety, last time I checked. Still trying to get those last ten pounds at the Muscle Pit," he chuckled, nibbling a bit at Phil's ear. "As for the other measurement... yeah, I've got you beat, little guy." With that, Richard pressed his crotch against Phil's leg, letting him feel the fleshy protrusion for himself.

Phil couldn't resist the urge to paw at the big man's crotch. He started up top, where the thick root connected to Stark's powerful torso. He traced the long shaft down, running his knuckles against it, admiring its thickness and girth. He followed it down, down, down, his eyebrows rising slightly as it continued, down until he finally found the springy, fleshy head. "My my, officer... I do think you're right about that. That's quite the nightstick you've got there..." Phil's voice was a breathy whisper. "I can't wait for you to demonstrate its proper use..."

"Follow me into a back room and that's exactly what I'll do," he promised, kneading Phil's huge, hard shoulders. "None of those other guys can offer what I got. How 'bout it?"

Phil grinned, and ran his hands up the big officer's legs, feeling the thickness of the man's quads, running up to caress his strong, flaring lats. "Lead on, sexy. I'm glad you offered. Otherwise, I'd have to throw you over my shoulder, take you to some dark corner, and have my way with you." Phil gave Stark's nipples a playful tweak through the fabric of the tight tank top.

"I'd love to see you try," he growled as he led Phil to the back rooms that Dan and Brick had just come from. The disappointment from the crowd of other bears was audible, but Richard didn't care too much, since he had claimed him for the moment. "Don't usually do this, but I've been so randy lately, y'know?" he told Phil with a smile as he sauntered ahead of him.

Phil watched Stark's ass with interest and hunger. "Oh, yeah. I've been horny as hell. All the time. Just want to fuck and be fucked. And not just sex. Fucking. Serious freaky fucking!" Phil closed the door behind them, and surged forward, wrapping his arms around Stark, kissing the big officer's thick neck. "Fuck you smell good..." Phil breathed, taking in a big breath through his nose. "Like sweat and testosterone and cum... all mixed together... like a weight bench that's been used as a fuck station..." He put his mouth on Richard's huge trap and sucked eagerly, his teeth putting gentle but steady pressure on the thick muscle, sending shocks of excitement through the big cop.

"Nngh, damn, little guy! You weren't kiddin'! You're fuckin' hard-up for some heavy-duty drilling!" he chuckled, rubbing Phil's wide back. "As for the smell, came here right after my workout. Didn't bother showering," he revealed with a grin.

Phil grinned, and nuzzled against Richard's thick neck. "I love it. No man who smells as fucking hot as you do should wash it off..." He put his hands down under the hem of the muscled cop's tank top, his fingers brushing taut skin, running up hard, cobblestone abs. "You're always fucking hot in the gym, you know. Glad I'm finally going to get to see you in action in a different setting..."

Richard wanted to ask how the smaller man had seen him without Richard recognizing him, but the thick fingers pleasuring his torso derailed that detour from his erotic imagination. "Mmmm... fuck... So we gonna get naked or not?" Richard asked, putting his hands on Phil's slim hips, as if asking for permission to push down his pants.

"It would be a crime to leave that body of yours covered..." Phil replied, bemused and sly at the same time. He kept lifting up the tank top, forcing Richard's big arms up, pressing himself against the big, exposed torso as he pulled the top off entirely. "Much better..." Phil smiled, as he tossed the shirt back onto the pool table. He started to unbutton his own shirt, slowly, revealing more and more of his thick, hairy pecs. The button opening continued downward, following the trail of hair down onto his powerful abs, until it disappeared into his jeans. He grinned, pulling his shirt off and tossing it onto the pool table as well. He shrugged his thick shoulders, showing off his mass, and looked Stark up and down. The cop was spectacular, his every muscle etched under his skin, hard and defined. "Mmmm...." Phil murmured. "I like what I see..." He stepped forward, and began to unbutton and unzip Stark's pants, his breathing a bit heavier, as he felt the hard cock underneath, slowly stirring in Stark's tight underwear.

"You're a massive little shit, aren't ya?" Richard grunted, obviously pleased with his catch of the day. He rubbed his big mitts over Phil's huge traps and delts, equally impressed by the enormous pecs that bloated out in front, all of it covered in fur. Richard wiggled his hips and Phil slid down his pants, revealing his gray boxer-briefs that were filled past their limit with his genitals, his cock terminating several inches past the hem.

"Nothing little about me..." Phil replied, his voice taking on a challenging tone. He unbuttoned his own jeans, and shoved them down. Beneath, his jock strap surged, his big cock struggling to expand to territory vacated by denim. He flexed his big pecs as Richard's hands moved over them, the hairy slabs of muscle jutting outward, hard and laced with striations. "I'm twice the size of the regular man. Both in muscle and cock." Phil was feeling aggressive now, vague memories of his old life of tininiess bubbling up. He pulled his jockstrap off forcefully, letting his fourteen inch tool bounce free. "This cock is already too big for some men to handle." A small grin came to the corner of his mouth though, although his demeanor remained aggressive. "Bet I can take yours though. Bet I can take and make you beg for more. Once you've had my glutes, you'll have a hard time finding another man to satisfy your dick." He stared Stark in the eyes, challenging him.

Richard liked what he heard. He liked the guys he fucked to have a bit of fire in them! "Hell yeah! Time to get this show on the road!" he roared, shoving his boxer-briefs down his thighs, letting his 15" dick bob free over his testicles that were the size of large navel oranges. "Show me that pretty ass, boy..."

Phil grinned, loving Stark's animated manner, the way the big cop was getting excited. He turned around slowly, showing off his physique from every angle, until his ass was properly presented. "You mean these glutes, Officer? These thick, powerful, hard glutes? Think your big dick can survive me trying to crush it with these babies?" Phil flexed his powerful ass, showing off the muscle beneath the skin. He reached back and massaged the muscle, stretching it, showing off his arms and back at the same time. "Come on, officer. Show me how the biggest cop on the force fucks..."

"Spread 'em," he growled, as if he were conducting an inspection. Phil eagerly complied and Richard gently (but not too gently) pushed Phil's upper body forward, making his rump swell and stretch a bit more. Richard rubbed his huge dick up and down the crack, relishing what he was about to take. "This is how he fucks," he told Phil before he shoved the head of his cock between the massive bulges of muscle, aimed straight for Phil's anus.

Phil let Richard in a bit, and then clenched his glutes hard, trapping the thick head within, just as the fleshy tip pressed against his hole. He squeezed hard, the iron within his powerful ass working over Stark's big dick. Phil relaxed and squeezed again several times, in quick succession, and grinned as he heard the big man moan behind him. Gradually, he relaxed, allowing the powerful officer entry. When Dick finally pushed in, Phil gasped in surprise, amazed by the sensation of being split by such a thick tool. "Oh yeah..." he groaned, flexing his ass once more, caressing Stark's thick shaft with his glutes. "More... more..." Phil panted, as he relaxed his ass again. "Shove it in far, big man..."

Richard did exactly that, grunting as he shoved inch after inch into the shorter stud. "Yeah, feel my night stick..." he growled into Phil's ear, hunching over him. Phil could feel Richard's bulky body pressing against his wide back, the officer's thick nipples tickling his shoulder blades. Richard wrapped his thick arms around him, making sure there was no escape when he started humping Phil like a machine.

Phil reached back, eagerly grabbing at any part of Richard's big body that he could get a hold of, feeling the huge stud mount him. "Aww fuck yeah..." Phil groaned, his voice a low rumble of pleasure. He pushed back against Richard, giving his glutes a set of quick squeezes, using his muscled ass as an instrument of pleasure on the big man fucking him. "More!" Phil demanded, hissing with lust. "Shove that big dick in there hard! Show me what you can do! I want you to really fuck me!!!" He grabbed Richard's thick arms, which were wrapped around him, and squeezed them, feeling the thick forearms as they pressed against him. "More! More!"

Richard started to perspire as he fucked the shorter man, humping fiercely at him, his whole cock going into Phil at this point. The harder he would fuck him, the louder Phil would roar, demanding more. Richard didn't know what else to do... he was giving Phil all he had! This went on for about ten minutes before Richard groaned, "Fuck... gonna shoot soon, man..."

Phil growled savagely, pulling on Richard's big arms, caressing the thick limbs, feeling their power. He suddenly pushed back, his strength exploding all at once, catching Richard off guard. The cop was shocked as his dick slipped out of Phil's perfect ass, and he fell back on the floor with a loud thud. Phil slowly turned, and looked down at him, a smile coming to his lips. He straddled Richard, and slowly lowered himself, onto the still erect cock. Richard groaned as he felt Phil's muscled ass envelop his manhood, swallowing it up. Phil started to bob up and down, riding Richard, groaning as he felt the big cock move up his ass. He reached down, pawing at the lawman's thick chest, pulling on the thick nips. Phil's breathing increased in tempo as he rode Richard, and his own dick shook violently, red and thick with veins. "Fuck me, officer..." Phil panted. "Shove that huge dick into me, and you can cum. Cum as hard as you want..." Phil lowered himself fully onto Richard, the big dick in as far as it would go, Phil's powerful glutes lightly tensed around it.

Seeing Phil's aggressiveness peak like that caused Richard to go past the point of no return. His face became a grimace of pleasure as he roared, his dick swelling just before it unleashed its torrent of seed deep into Phil's bowels, painting the inside of Phil's guts white with cum. "Oh shit... oh shit..." was all Richard could moan as he climaxed.

Phil threw his head back, howling with pleasure, feeling Richard unload inside him. Every muscle on Phil's fantastic body flexed, and his own dick exploded, shooting all over Richard, thick ropes of hot, creamy cum splattering on the officer's face, on his thick neck, on his mighty chest. Phil's ass clenched as he came, and that just made Richard groan and pant further, feeling so much hard muscle clamp down on his spasming cock. Phil's big, furry chest heaved as he took deep breaths, trying to recover, even as he leaked a big puddle of cum onto Richard's perfect abs. "Fuck..." Phil managed at last, groaning appreciatively. His big body slowly relaxed, and he put his hands on Richard's thick chest for support, enjoying the feel of hard, powerful muscle under his palms.

Richard's chest rose and fell, the big policeman soaked with Phil's cream and exhausted from the vigor it took to fuck him properly. "Damn, you're a tough guy to please, you know that?" he chuckled, his pecs bouncing some more. He stretched out his tongue and licked up some of the semen dripping down his face.

Phil looked down, grinning, his own face a mask of post-coital bliss. "Tell me about it. I'm hard to keep up with, I'm told..." He bent down, still impaled on Richard's impressive fifteen inches, and ran his tongue over the big officer's face, cleaning off stray bits of cum that the spent musclecop couldn't reach on his own. " 'Insatiable' may have been used to describe me, a few times as well..." Phil added, as he began to lap up ropes of cum from Richard's neck. "Was even called a 'nympho' once, although that's silly. Men who can't get enough and are horny all the time are called 'satyrs'..." Phil lapped up the last bits of cum he could reach, from Richard's mighty pecs. "I just call it being a man though. A man with a manly libido..." He grinned down at Richard, giving the big man's dick one more squeeze with his glutes before slowly sliding off.

Richard felt like a mess, but luckily the bar's management knew what went on in those rooms and provided a shower stall with a drain in one corner, with some towels nearby. Richard walked over and turned on the water, cleaning the sex off of his body. "Well, you're not a wimp, that's for sure! But what was all that stuff about you seeing me at the gym? I'm sure if I'd seen a guy like you before, I'd remember!"

Phil joined Richard in the shower, helpfully washing off some of the big man's hard to reach but oh-so-wonderful anatomy. "Oh, I've been around. Didn't move here till a few months ago though. Had a serious growth spurt since then. I've been packing on the mass like crazy!" Phil spent time working over Richard's cock and balls, making sure they were perfectly clean, before moving on to the big musclecop's powerful ass. "Besides, with your shifts, you're probably not in the gym at the same time, usually. And the times when I've seen you there, you're pretty focused!" Phil worked Richard's legs over well, washing every inch, while wondering what it would be like to fuck the big man's ass. "We'll have to work out some time. Spot each other..."

"Yeah, I'd like that!" Richard smiled. "Didn't get your name, though. Mine's Richard, Richard Stark," he told the shorter man.

"Phil. Phil Stockwell. You've probably seen my cousin, Dan. He's hard to miss. Or my uncle, Peter. Also hard to miss." Phil laughed. "I can't wait to work out with you, big man. But don't you dare shower until I let you... you smell too good after a workout to wash away until it's absolutely necessary!" Phil laughed, and nuzzled the back of Richard's neck. The hulking officer smelled fine now, fresh and clean, but it was nothing compared to the glorious post-workout smell the man had sported before.

"Ph-Phil Stockwell?! Holy shit, what happened to you? What are you doing in a place like this! Y-You're still just a teenager!" Richard exclaimed, leaping back in the shower a bit. He'd just fucked a 16 year old! A 16 year old that looked like a lumberjack that swallowed a bodybuilder. He'd seen Phil at the taco stand and saw he was a big kid... but this was something new. He hadn't been able to recognize him with all that manly facial hair!

"I told you. Growth spurt." Phil growled challengingly. "And plenty of gym time. First at school, then at the Muscle Pit." He stepped forward, his thick chest pressed against Richard. "I've finally grown up, and I fuckin' love it. Makes me horny as fuck though!" He looked up into Richard's eyes challengingly, as their powerful chests rubbed together. "I hope you're not going to wimp out on me, are you, Dick? I thought we had a deal, to work out together?"

"Y-Yeah, kid..." he gasped, surprised still at how little Phil had grown. It was amazing... and hot. His dick was sticking up again. "Fuck, I'll need someone in my own weight class to spot me, anyways. I'm gonna need to stay ahead of you, though, if you plan on having more of those growth spurts!" he marveled, rubbing a hand over Phil's massive muscles.

Phil grinned at him, a wolfish air to his smile. "And I plan on outgrowing you, big man. Outgrowing you and taking that sexy ass as my property... fucking it hard and making you scream my name in lust." Phil's grin widened, as he imagined both the pleasure of fucking manly Officer Stark, and the lengths Richard would go to stay on top. Yes, he was going to enjoy competing with the big lawman. He loved being fucked by Richard's big dick, but he knew he'd also love fucking Richard's perfect ass. Phil could see a win-win in his future; either Richard would become even bigger and beastlier, and fuck him silly, or he'd be the one to grow, and he'd plow Richard like a prize horse plows a field.

They left the back room after drying off and stuffing themselves back into their clothes. Richard, thrown for a loop by the revelation that he'd just fucked a 360 lb. teenager, elected to go home for the night, while Phil felt the night was still young! He'd barely been back out on the floor for a minute before he heard a woof and felt a hand grope the mounds of his ass in his jeans. "Haven't seen you around before, bub. You new?" came the familiar voice.

Phil turned, to see Coach Howard, stud extraordinaire, standing beside him. Knowing that he had over a hundred pounds on the studly man gave Phil a greater sense of confidence. "Have only recently started coming to this place. But have been in town for a few months..." Phil replied, casually. "Haven't seen you before, the few times I've been. Not a barfly, I take it, but here often enough to know all the regulars?" Phil leaned against the wall, employing one of the tricks he's perfected so well, here at B?r Bar: how to look nonchalant, while actually showing off your considerable assets. By now, Phil was a pro at it. He didn't have to adjust his shirt - it just opened naturally to display the deep cleft running between his thick, powerful pecs. He looked Coach Howard up and down. The man looked good. Phil's cock stirred, ready for more action.

Red licked his lips. This fucker looked even better from the front! "Yeah, I try to make it here whenever I can get the go ahead from my boyfriend to be a little frisky outside our relationship. Usually I just flirt and go home, but a bear like you could make a man think twice," he smiled, his teeth gleaming from behind his goatee. He was shorter than Phil now, and so he subtly looked up into Phil's eyes, clearly as fooled as Richard was about his identity.

Phil smirked. "Careful... I might ruin you..." Phil replied, boasting somewhat. He took a half step closer to Red Howard. Even though the distance was short, the effect was dramatic. Phil seemed to take up the space in the room. "I can be very, very damaging..." he purred. "Stretch men out so they can't take a normal-sized cock any more... make them want something big and freaky..." He reached down to take Red's hand in his hand. Slowly, he guided it to his own crotch. He let out a deep breath as Red's hand made contact. "Aww fuck yeah... so fuckin' good... Feel that big dick up, man..."

Red's eyes nearly burst out of their sockets with that contact. "Shit, that's all real?! I mean... fuck..." he moaned, licking his lips. He was a size queen, yeah, but he preferred being a top. It was only recently that he'd begun bottoming with Stan, feeling his partner's huge dick stimulate his prostate. Could he possibly top this huge stud? "That's fuckin' big..."

"You have no idea..." Phil purred. He moved around Red, cornering him, surrounding him with his massiveness. He put one big arm to either side of red, resting his elbows against the wall, reaching up over the coach. He knew Coach Howard loved muscle, loved size. "Just imagine it..." Phil purred, his voice a low whisper, "Fourteen inches of pure, solid manmeat, shoved up your ass... Pounding your prostate... Making you feel things you didn't even think were possible..." Phil leaned in, his big, hairy pec cleavage right below Red's face... just where Phil wanted it. "Look at me... you know you're wondering... wondering if I'm full of shit... or if there's something going on here.... go on... feel me up... see if that dick is real or not..."

"O-Okay, man," Red sputtered, swallowing hard as he started to sweat. He unbuttoned Phil's jeans and slipped a thick hand down the waistband. What he found when he got there was fabric-covered flesh, and an abundance of it. His eyes went wider as he gasped. "Ffffffffffffffuck, man. You're not lyin', I know that. But... c-can I top?" he asked, as if he already knew the answer.

"Not tonight..." Phil growled, the feeling of Red's hands on his meat too much. "I'm horny as fuck, and looking for ass to pound..." He grinned wolfishly. "Right now, I've taken a liking to your ass, man. Nice and firm and meaty... just the way I like it..." He reached back, grabbed Red's sexy glutes, and gave them a good squeeze. "I don't think I can hold back that much. Not with such a fine ass on the line..."

Red knew it was over the second he moaned with the bigger man's squeeze. "A-All right then... fuck! Don't split me in two with that thing..." Red didn't want to come off as a wimp, but he was also worried about how built Phil was. If he fucked him, and fucked him HARD, could he take it? He swallowed again. "We gonna do it here, or...?"

Phil grinned. "I've already made use of the pool room tonight... let's head out to the storeroom..." He gave a wink to the bartender, who grinned and nodded in reply. Phil walked out through the kitchen, his broad back and perfect ass leading the way. He went through the kitchen area, back to a storeroom, full of bags of flour and other things. He held the door open for Red, acting gentlemanly, even as his eyes raked over the coach, sizing him up, analyzing him, choosing the best places to strike. "In here, please..." Phil said, almost purring. "In here, the magic happens."

Red, used to being the predator, felt like the prey tonight. He could see the hungry look in the bigger man's eyes and how they raked over his beefy body. Fuck, the huge bulge in the man's jeans was plain as day now, the overhead light casting deep shadows underneath his protruding pecs. "Shit, you're manly," was all Red could muster as he looked at the man who was about to fuck him.

Phil grinned, his teeth showing. "Fuck yeah I am." He pushed Red inside the room, and closed the door behind them. The single bulb overhead cast harsh shadows, which only served to enhance Phil's look. The big young man pulled his shirt off, and tossed it on a shelf. His powerful, hairy torso was on full display, every contour heightened by the light from the bulb, despite his hair. "Like what you see?" Phil purred, enticingly. He pulled off his pants and underwear next, his fourteen inches springing up eagerly. "Bet you don't regularly get cock like this..." he purred, gesturing toward the oversized piece of manrod.

"Actually, sometimes it feels like getting fucked by a draft horse when I'm with my boyfriend," Red joked nervously, still fully clothed and too intimidated to remember he needed to strip down, too.

Phil stepped forward, and began to roughly pull the clothes from Red's body. "Well then, this should feel familiar..." he growled. He knew the rumors, about Coach and Mr. Enwright. And while he had heard that Mr. Enwright had quite the cock, he also knew that his own oversized tool was several inches bigger. Phil put Stanley Enwright out of mind for the moment, and focused on the sight of Red Howard naked. The coach was well-built, a 255 pound stud of muscle. Once the big man in town, he was now only "just another" musclehead. Phil stood before him, nude, and put his hands on his hips. Slowly, he rolled his big shoulders forward, making the delts pop, the pecs swell, and the lats spread. Phil grinned, looking down. "Like what you see?" he asked, half coy, half teasing. His big cock bobbed in the dim light of the storage closet. "Look at that cock..." Phil purred. "So fuckin' big..."

Red could barely tear his eyes away from Phil's cock to be impressed by his muscles. Red whimpered in agreement to Phil's statement. He'd loved big dick all his life. Even when he had been a young closeted jock fag, he'd jerked himself off looking at and fantasizing about huge cock. And now here was a giant stalk of 14 inches in length, all for him. He tentatively reached down to stroke it. It felt red hot and immovably hard.

Phil let out a low groan, as he felt Red's hands move across his big manhood. He sat back and enjoyed the sensation, enjoyed feeling Red stroke and caress his big cock. But after a few minutes, Phil wanted more. His muscledick was growing, right under Red's fingers. Getting bigger and harder. Phil grunted, and grabbed Red's taut waist. "Got to fuck you so bad..." Phil groaned, as he used his massive strength to move Red's hips closer. "Deep down, that's what you want, isnt' it?" Phil asked Red. "To be fucked by a freak like me..."

"Yes, yes, fuck me, okay?!" Red cried out, as desperate as Phil was for the act to happen now. His own seven inches were hard and leaking at the prospect of feeling this huge stud inside him. "How do you want to do it?" he asked, deferring to Phil's dominant charisma.

Phil grinned, pleased that he had managed to secure the hunky coach's surrender. He grabbed Red's taut waist, and pushed the hunky coach onto a stack of flour sacks. Then he took the man's legs, and held them apart, as his big cockhead nuzzled against Red's strong ass. "I'm going to fuck you however I feel like..." Phil purred. "And it's going to get a little... rough!" Phil pressed forward, shoving his big dick against Red's hole. Even though Red had bottomed before, the force of such a big dick entering was too much. Red's ass surrendered, and Phil thrust himself in with a loud grunt of accomplishment. He gripped Red's waist, and hoisted the muscular man up, onto his cock. "All right now..." Phil purred, "Time to get started in earnest." He turned a quarter turn, and pushed Red up against some shelves. Slowly at first, Phil started to fuck him, driving his oversized cock home, harder and deeper each time... the big young man's breathing became labored... as his cock slowly swelled bigger inside Red.

"Fuck, don't tell me that fuckin' thing gets bigger!" Red cursed, sweat pouring down his brow as he felt his prostate battered again and again by the energetic youth, his own muscles bouncing heavily with every thrust. It was raunchy, dirty, no-nonsense sex, but he loved it!

Phil just smirked. "Fourteen inches, solid..." he boasted. "And almost there..." He started to thrust his big dick into Red with gusto now, slamming his big tool home, loving the way the smaller man grunted, moaned, and even cried out with every thrust. He kept at it, his dick swelling, getting longer and thicker, reaching its full fourteen glorious inches as Phil fucked. His cock was starting to ache and shake, and he knew that he was close. His big pecs rose and fell with exertion, as he struggled to finish up, driving his big tool home with a madman's abandon, pounding Red's hole like it might disappear at any moment. Phil let out a series of roars, showing his arousal with every thrust, building up to the inevitable explosion.

Red's cock exploded between the two of them a few thrusts before Phil's detonated inside of him. His modest balls produced a surprisingly hefty load; likely that Phil was the one that spurred on such a prodigious offering from the high school coach. It shot upon the ridges of Red's furred pecs and his rippled abs. "Oh... oh..." he whimpered.

Phil just grinned ferally, pounding Red all that much harder, the cum he had expended slicking the way as he gave Red a few more powerful thrusts of his oversized dick. At last, when the explosion was finally over, Phil slowly pulled out of Red, leaving the richer man to lie on the floor, barely conscious. Phil looked down, and grinned. Another conquest, it seemed. He kept his dick firmly in place until the last drops of cum had emerged. Only then did he slowly pull back and emerge, feeling energized.

"Oh fuck, man... how'd you... I mean... holy god..." Red muttered, barely conscious after that vicious fuck. His hole was stretched out and leaking some of the cum Phil had deposited. "Who the fuck are you?!"

Phil thrust a few more times, until he was certain that his cock had given up all that it would. Slowly he pulled out, letting Red collapse onto the ground. "Phil Stockwell. You know. From gym." Phil grinned, watching the coach's head shoot up, jaw dropping in shock. Phil couldn't resist the urge to bounce his big pecs. "I may not have Dan's unreal size, but you've got to admit, I'm pretty fuckin' built..." Phil laughed, as he slowly pulled on his clothes. He caressed his big dick as he did, and the action send shudders of approval throughout his body. Reluctantly, he stuffed his meat into his jockstrap and jeans. "I'll be catching you around... coach..." he teased, as he walked out the door...

Meanwhile, Dan had thought he'd seen his cousin come back from disappearing a little while ago, only to be unable to find him again. "Sorry, Brick, I dunno where my cousin went to. It shouldn't be that hard to find him," he grunted as the two of them stood by the bar, Dan craning his neck around looking for the shorter muscle stud. "Hopefully he didn't already leave for the night, I want you to meet him."

As Dan spoke, a side door opened, and Phil emerged, a satisfied smile on his scruffy face. The coincidence of it all put a smile on Dan's face as well. Phil strutted out a bit, and then saw the hulking behemoth that was his cousin in the room. Their eyes met, and Phil blushed. His strut became his normal walk, and he moved toward Dan and Brick shyly. "H-hey Dan," he said, sounding almost embarrassed. "Imagine meeting you here..."

As he spoke, another figure emerged from the back room. It was Red Howard, the coach, and based on the way he was walking, he'd just had quite the experience. Phil saw Dan and Brick looking in that direction, and looked back to see Red. Phil's blush deepened, and he shoved his hands into his pockets, shrugging his powerful shoulders sheepishly, as Red ambled toward the group, his gait somewhat unsteady, a crooked smile of his own on his face. "George!" he said at last, as he arrived, throwing one arm around Brick's broad shoulders.

Dan's face had turned from a scolding glare at his cousin to a look of surprise as his PE teacher appeared and seemed to know the handsome hunk of beef that he had just fucked earlier in the evening. "C-Coach Howard?!" Dan exclaimed, not knowing what was going on. Brick seemed comfortable with Coach Howard, too, and thrust his own beefier appendage over the other man's broad shoulders. "Do you guys know each other?"

"Know each other? Only all our lives!" exclaimed Red, as Brick laughed. "Well, I got a few years on my younger but not so little brother here..." Red added, giving Brick's thick shoulder a friendly squeeze. He looked up at Dan, then back at Brick. His grin became wolfish. "Now Brick... don't tell me you've been enjoying one my my students here..." He laughed as Brick's eyes widened in surprise. "Oh yes. The famous Dan Stockwell. Biggest man in town - not to mention my PE classes..."

"Yeah, uh, could we please keep my age a bit of a secret at this place?" Dan blushed, suddenly embarrassed and keenly aware that he was a boy in a room full of men, even if he possessed the manliest body among them all. "I was able to charm the bouncer, but I'm not sure I wanna test my luck, heh..." He rubbed the back of his bull neck.

Brick let out a soft "Woof" as he watched, mesmerized, as Dan's monstrous bicep rolled and bulged, as the huge young man rubbed the back of his thick neck. Red was similarly impressed, while Phil stood beside Dan, similarly self-conscious about his own age. "Don't worry too much... with those huge guns, I can't imagine you getting kicked out..." Brick rumbled amusedly. His crotch swelled a bit. He looked Dan over, and then took note of Phil. "And I can't imagine anyone figuring you for underage, with that sexy stubble going," Brick told him. Phil blushed again, but a small smile was forming at the corner of his mouth.

"Hey, that's right, Phil! What the fuck are you doing here when you've been telling us you've been going to see Zach?! How long have you been coming here?!" Dan demanded to know. He thought he knew his cousin, but this deception had thrown him for a loop. From what he'd seen out on the floor and from Phil's return from the back room, he acted like a completely different person in the bar!

"I told you, Zach and I broke up!" Phil scowled defensively. But his face softened. "And yeah. He didn't like me coming here. I- I didn't sleep with anyone, at that point. But I got attention. And so when we called it quits, well..." Phil shrugged his huge shoulders. "I guess I figured there was no point holding back."

At that, Red let out a quick laugh. "You can say that again. Boy's a beast!" Phil blushed, but there was the beginning of a proud smile on his face.

Dan blushed, too. He'd really made his cousin into a powerful stud, it seemed! And with a sex drive that seemed to rival his own! "Well, I can appreciate the fact that it's tough to keep from sleeping around when there's so many guys who, well, want to do it with you," Dan told his cousin. "But Phil, you actually didn't tell me about you and Zach. I had to hear it from Zach today after I ran into him at the store. I thought you could trust me with information like that..."

Phil looked down, abashed. "Thought I mentioned it..." he muttered in a low voice. "Guess I just thought since I knew, everybody knew..." He looked up at Dan. "Not really used to how all this relationship stuff works with everybody else around me..." He sighed. "Yeah. We uh, had kind of a big argument. About a lot of things." Phil shrugged his big shoulders again. "I wish it didn't end that way. But I can't change the past now." He looked up at Dan. "So here I am. Exploring a bit..."

"Well..." Dan said, feeling that he'd chewed Phil out enough for one evening, "I met someone who was interested in being introduced to you," he smiled, pushing Brick forward a bit, egging him on to finally formally introduce himself to the shorter muscular powerhouse.

Phil's face brightened a bit, as Brick half-stepped, half was shoved forward. Phil put forward one powerful hand, and it was met by Brick's own beefy mitt. "So, uh, George, was it?" Phil asked, a smile on his scruffy face.

"Call me Brick. Everybody does," came the short, powerful man's reply. They shook, the cords in their meaty forearms swelling as each gave the other a good strong squeeze. "Nice..." Brick growled, feeling Phil's strength.

"Likewise," Phil grinned back, feeling the power in Brick's fingers. They let go after a moment, each one grinning at each other, their crotches starting to tent. Red let out a low whistle, followed by a chuckle, watching his younger brother interact with the young man who'd just fucked him raw. They'd be an interesting match, indeed.

It was the first time for Dan to see Phil's newly grown cock inflate to its full glory and seeing how it distended the boy's pants almost made his jaw drop. The spice had definitely done something crazy to him this time. That was a ton of cock for Phil to handle, but it seemed from the night's events that it hadn't slowed him down a bit. He glanced at his cousin and Brick and turned to Coach Howard. "Hey, Coach, maybe we should leave the two of them alone to, uh, talk. Maybe you can show me what's good to drink here, huh? Unless you're worried about corrupting a minor..." he grinned.

Phil flashed Dan a grin, while Brick was already turning, heading toward the back rooms. Phil followed behind the short, bearded, be-mohawked muscleman, barely suppressing the lust-filled growl that threatened to rip from his throat. Red watched them go, a big grin on his face. As the pair disappeared through the door to the back, he turned back to Dan. "Bet that's gonna turn out wild." He laughed, as he and Dan headed to the bar. He called over the bartender, and ordered a pair of beers that Dan had never even heard of. "They get some interesting stuff in here," Red explained, as the bartender brought over glasses and bottles of beer. The bartender poured slowly, very dark beer filling the glasses, only the faintest bit of head forming on top. "Korbinian. Nice and dark," Red explained, holding up his glass, clinking it against Dan's. He took a drink, and set it down again, enjoying the draught audibly. "So, what brings you here Dan? Other than looking up on Phil... who's more than capable of handling himself..." Red chuckled.

Dan felt a bit scolded at that, looking away distressingly and scratching his chin. "Well, I guess you've got a point there. Phil's probably one of the biggest guys in the bar, so I suppose he'd be able to handle himself in a rough situation. I guess I still think of him as the little guy who came here off a bus in the rain, needing someone like me to help prop him up... but he's come a long way from that, hasn't he?" Dan sighed.

Red chuckled. "You better believe it." He looked over, and saw Dan's concern. For all his bravado, Red Howard was a perceptive man. He patted Dan's huge shoulder reassuringly. "Phil can more than handle himself. But the skinny boy that puberty forgot, that showed up in the rain, it sounds like, and that came to my PE class with that nervousness to him... well, I think he's still in there. It's going to take a while for the mind to catch up with the body. He's trying. Following the path in front of him. But at the end of the day, there's the path behind him too. And a lot of people don't know how to leave that behind them. I don't think Phil does. It'll happen with time. It's good that he's got kin to help him along."

"Speaking of, you never mentioned to the class that you have a younger brother who's fucking hot," Dan smiled, his cock chubbing up from the memory of Brick. If things didn't work out between him and Phil, he might not be able to stop himself from going back for seconds. "I mean, I hope it's not awkward that I... you know..." he said. "I didn't see the resemblance until I saw you two side by side."

Red let out a guffaw. "Well, I don't think the school board would appreciate me offering up my brother for dates. Even if I think he may have actually banged a couple of 'em. One for sure." Red laughed again, and took a long draught from his beer. "Besides, it's not like he needs my help. The man's a regular satyr sometimes! Even back when we were younger, he was a popular guy." Red smiled, and took another swig. "At least we look somewhat similar. Now you and Phil, on the other hand... Night and day, I tell you. I couldn't believe he was your cousin, when you introduced him... but he seems to have picked up more of your family's, ahem, common physiological trait, since coming here..." Red grinned, putting his hand on Dan's huge bi, giving it a firm squeeze, the giant ball of muscle barely moving under the coach's strong fingers.

Not one to turn away attention toward his muscles, Dan flexed his arm for his teacher, making the mound of muscle explode into an ever-larger form of brawn. "Yeah, I guess puberty finally decided to pay him a visit. Plus I've been showing him how to work out, proper nutrition, all that stuff... I guess living with a bunch of guys that look like me and my dad and Colin would make anyone want to pack on some size," Dan said, hoping he wasn't attracting suspicion.

Red sucked in his breath appreciatively as the huge mound of Dan's bicep suddenly sprung to life, rising up high and thick and hard, veins covering it. He squeezed it appreciatively, running his hand over it admiringly. Coach Red Howard was not a small man. But right now, he felt tiny. And he didn't mind it one bit. He ran his hands up and down Dan's big arm, feeling the muscle flex and shift with every move. "Well, I must say, the way Phil looks now... You'll have me out of a job soon!" He laughed good-naturedly. "Of course, some folks at the school assume it's 'roids. I wondered myself, once or twice, to be frank. But after seeing what big, beautiful balls Phil has... well, no steroid I know of does that! You Stockwells are freaks. Pure and simple. Freaks of the best kind." Red grinned, his tongue loosened by alcohol. "Wish I could get a Stockwell injection. Give me some of that edge you guys have." He laughed, his hand running over Dan's huge back. "Although with what Phil filled me up with... I should spend the rest of the night at the gym, just to see what happens!" he laughed loudly.

Dan laughed, and wondered if he was hearing Coach right. He wanted to get bigger, like Phil and himself? Well, there was only one way that was going to happen, no matter how dedicated Coach Howard was to his body. All Dan needed was an opportunity. "Well, hey, that beer was good, could you get me another one from the bar? I'll give you the money for it," Dan said, taking out his wallet and handing Coach Howard a twenty dollar bill. "You can even keep the change, for being nice enough to do this stuff for me," he added with a smile.

Red pushed the bill back, smiling. "Nonsense. These are on me. A thanks for letting me feel up that arm just a moment ago." He grinned broadly, and turned away, walking purposefully down the length of the bar, toward where the bartender was, holding up two fingers already, leaning in to explain his order, pulling out money from his wallet. From here, Dan could properly appreciate the sight of Coach Red Howard. The man was built, that was certain. But while Red's strong physique would have been remarkable elsewhere, in the age of spice, it seemed barely ordinary. Still, Dan couldn't help but appreciate the man's lines. The way his broad shoulderes tapered to his waist. The way his jeans cupped the strong flesh of his muscular ass. Indeed, Red was a fine specimen of man.

And he was about to become even moreso. Dan nimbly took out the small pouch of spice he kept on him when he went out for occasions such as this. He dumped out its contents into the remainder of Coach Howard's drink, swishing the liquid around to mix it up so it would be difficult to detect it from sight alone. Dan figured there was more than a regular dose in that pouch, maybe even close to two. Well, Coach Howard deserved something for being such a good sport about quickly becoming something less than the most impressive man in town over recent days, and as payback for his years of tireless physical dedication. Plus, the atmosphere was making Dan horny enough to be a little crazy.

A minute later, Red returned, a bottle of dark beer in each hand. "Can't get enough of these. Only place around that carries 'em," he grinned, setting them down on the counter. He took his, and picked up his glass. He noticed there was still a good bit in there. "Better finish this first," he said, grinning, as he chugged down the last of the beer - the spiced beer, as it was. He blinked several times as he swallowed, his eyebrows knitting momentarily. "Got a little warm, I guess..." he commented, pouring the contents of his new bottle into the glass. He took a deep sip, and smiled contentedly. "There we go. This bottle is better. That last one got a bit yeasty at the end. Or something..." He looked across at Dan, face flushed. "Fuck you're a hot piece of stud..." he purred, his voice slightly slurred, an effect caused by both spice and alcohol, Dan surmised.

"Why, Coach, I've never heard you talk that way," Dan flirted harmlessly, bouncing his pecs for this hunky teacher. "But aren't you seeing Mr. Enwright?" he asked, batting his lashes.

Red leaned in, putting one hand on Dan's enormous thigh, his eyes transfixed by the huge pecs bouncing under Dan's shirt. "Dan, no false modesty. You know you drive half the men in this town crazy..." He let his hand slide over the broad expanse of Dan's quads, moving toward the inner thigh, brushing against it seductively. "As for Stan... Mr. Enwright and I... well, we are seeing each other. And other people. It's complicated." Red's hand wandered up the length of Dan's massive inner thigh, caressing it, until the back of his hand brushed up against the huge bulge of Dan's crotch. "Stan can have a few on the side, and so can I. His idea, actually. Although for my benefit, he said..." Red's face hardened, momentarily. "I didn't worry about it so much, back when we first started. But now, it seems like big, juicy musclemen are just everywhere. And I'm starting to wonder if he'll have time for me, down the road..." Red shook his head. "But enough of that. Phil took me to the cleaners just half an hour ago, and it made me see stars. I can barely imagine what a man of your size could do..." A grin returned to his drunk face, and he gave Dan's big crotch a playful squeeze.

Dan gasped and his own desire made his crotch swell in quite an impressive show for the Coach, who seemed surprised at how much bigger all that meat he was familiar with seeing barely restrained in gym shorts could get. "Damn, not one for being subtle, are you?" he chuckled after he got his bearings again, his nipples rock hard after such stimulation. "And yeah, I get that guys find me kinda irresistible. Kinda hard not to pick up on that when it seems like half the town's queer as a three dollar bill," he giggled.

Red sucked in his breath in astonishment, feeling Dan's huge weapon swell and harden, feeling it fill the bulging crotch of Dan's pants more and more. He kept his hand on it, pressing gently, searching out the fleshy head to tease through the fabric. His grin returned, broad and eager. "Don't have to be subtle around here. And yes, this town is excellent if you're a gay man. A real selling point for the realtors..." Feeling bold, Red brought both his hands to Dan's crotch, trying to grip the huge tool with both hands, but only getting a bit of it with each one. "Maybe they should just start putting you on the ads though..." Red's eyes fluttered a bit, but he focused, and fought the sleep that was threatening him. There was no way he was going to fall asleep now. Not with magnificent Dan Stockwell before him, hardening up, getting ready for action! "Wanna go somewhere?" Red purred, his voice thick. "Phil and Brick have got the back... but there's a fantastic storeroom around the back the other way..."

Dan pondered whether or not he should sleep with his gym coach, but the kinky side of him won out. Fucking the shit out of his gym coach? What gay teen didn't want that?! "Lead the way, Coach," he purred, spreading his back wide, making the material of the shirt shift and tighten, hugging his lats for dear life as they spread into view, like an eagle's wings.

Red nearly came on the spot, watching Dan spread his lats like the hood of the freakiest cobra ever imagined. He stumbled around the side, sheer willpower and lust keeping him awake, as he led Dan around the back and side, to the storeroom. The shelves were lined with all sorts of supplies essential for keeping a bar going, but the center of the room was surprisingly empty, except for a raised platform with a number of blankets on it. "Benefit to knowing the owner - I know where he likes to bring friends..." Red grinned, as he removed his shirt and pants, revealing his strong, lean torso. Dan had realized that the man was in good shape, but to see it up close was still impressive. Red slowly shucked off his underwear, his own dick rising to slap against his hard stomach. He stepped toward Dan, and began to unbutton and unzip the huge young man's pants.

"Careful... I'm real, real big down there, too," Dan warned him as his pants were pushed down over his massive glutes and monstrous quads, with some considerable effort. His briefs were packed to bursting with his inflated meat, making the pouch so stretched Dan doubted they would fit the same ever again. As Coach's hands trembled, pushing the briefs down, his cock sprang up once free, bobbing in the air and looking like a massive white snake, dribbling precum from its mouth. Enormous, masculine balls dangled beneath, supplying the gigantic body with all its testosterone.

Red's eyes went wide, bugging out. His wildest, most insane pornographic imaginings had not conceived of the reality of Dan Stockwell. He went to his knees, giving him the opportunity to admire Dan up close. His trembling fingers reached out to touch the huge, potent balls, feeling them press in just a bit. He ran his fingers over them, amazed by their size. They seemed to shiver as he touched them, and then swell. He gasped, and watched the huge shaft swell further, the veins becoming more prominent along the thick shaft. He ran his fingers up it, feeling how hot and hard it was, feeling the pulse of blood running through it. "Incredible..." he breathed, moving in, his tongue lapping at Dan's huge balls while his fingers worked their way up the long shaft, until they reached the thick cockhead. Red ran his fingers over it, exploring it, teasing it, while he washed Dan's big balls with his tongue, lapping at every last inch of the huge nuts, before finally moving his tongue to the base of the shaft, and beginning there once more.

"Oh damn, Coach," Dan gasped, reaching up to take off his shirt, tossing it to the side. He started flexing his pecs for his own pleasure, pinching at his nipples, causing his cock to inflate even larger, grunts and groans escaping from his thick throat. His precum was lubing his shaft quicker than the older man's saliva could.

Red looked up, his mind blown by the sight of Dan's bare pecs. He watched the huge young man manhandle them, gripping them, fondling them, pulling on them, abusing them. Red groaned, and renewed his attack on Dan's fucktool, running his tongue up and down the huge shaft, his fingers working in concert. He slowly stood, dragging his tongue from the bottom of Dan's muscledick to the very tip. He sucked at the slit, drawing out pre, and then leaned in, pressing his hard body against Dan's rampant fuckstick, shoving his face against Dan's stomach, his tongue wedged between Dan's powerful abs. "Magnificent..." Red murmured, as he worked his way north, until his face was buried in Dan's huge pecs. Red's own impressive chest was pressed against Dan's big cock, and Red flexed them as hard as he could, trying to squeeze Dan's huge dickhead between them. The huge shaft and head were too thick for that though, but it felt amazing nonetheless. Red lapped at the deep chasm between Dan's bloated pecs, tracing the striations, shoving his tongue into them. He moaned appreciatively, and used both hands to slowly pump the bottom of Dan's thick shaft. Then Red lowered his face once more, and began sucking on the thick head, struggling to suck it in. He tried hard, pushing his face down, until finally the big head entered, filling his mouth, as he sucked on it happily.

Dan was too blissed out to notice that Red was changing. His powerful muscles were growing, pumping, making him more and more of an energetic lover. His pecs contracted stronger and stronger around his dick, the crevice deepening. His biceps pumped larger and larger as he stroked the fat shaft of Dan's impressive dick. His thighs were getting thicker and stronger as he started to grow taller as well.

Red found that he was energized, his lethargy melting away, replaced by fiery desire. He sucked hard on the huge tool, pulling himself against Dan's body, pumping the huge shaft with ever more powerful strokes. He felt his arms brush up against Dan's huge quads, and pressed up against them, both for support, and to feel the massive thighs against his hard forearms. His own legs were bent, and he pressed his knees outward, rubbing against Dan's unbelievably huge bull-calves. He wanted to speak. Wanted to add his praise, to speak what he was experiencing. But he also wanted to devour Dan's delicious muscledick, and so he kept his mouth firmly in place, sucking hard, forcing more of the shaft into his mouth, pumping the rest with his strong hands.

His traps rose larger and larger, swallowing his thickening neck. His chest was becoming positively massive, not just big. He'd have trouble fitting into off-the rack shirts, they'd just rip across his brawny expanse of pectoral meat. His waist was staying lean, even shaving off an inch or two as his abs cobbled tighter, his obliques creating an Adonis belt that looked like marble. His ass was jutting out further and further as he dutifully sucked that beautiful freak-dick. His quads and hamstrings were fat with brawn and sinew, twitching involuntarily with growth as his own package bloomed from its previous 7" length.

Pre was gushing from Dan's huge tool, and Red sucked it down eagerly, savoring it, loving the salty-sweet taste, the tang of power and testosterone that seemed to accompany it. He felt constrained, as if there were no longer enough space. He shifted position, struggling to keep his mouth attached to the glorious rod. He regretfully pulled off, and stood up. He was surprised. Was Dan shorter? No, he realized, Dan was as magnificent as ever, his head inches away from one of the lights that hung from the ceiling. Dan was a god, and Red was eager to worship - he just didn't yet realize how amazing he himself was becoming. He leaned in, pressing his own big dick against Dan's monster tool, gripping Dan's huge shoulders, pulling himself in. Bending down to lap at Dan's huge pec, to suckle at the thick nip that hung enticingly from the massive slab of muscle. Red sucked eagerly, and then brought his teeth into play, nibbling on it seductively, sending spasms of pleasure through Dan. Red could feel it happen, as the huge young man's body shook, as the massive dick pressed against his own shuddered and shook, getting harder, straining mightily. Red thrust his hips forward, grinding his own powerful tool against Dan, while moving on to the other pec, licking it, suckling on the nip, and finally biting down around it, making Dan see stars.

And all the while Red continued to expand outward, massing up with pure lean muscle, encrusted with veins and striated as hell. He looked like he was sailing over the 300 lb. mark, becoming a total muscle bull of a man, rubbing his brawny physique against Dan's even more impressive one, trying his damnedest to give the giant teen more pleasure than he'd ever received before in his life. His lats kept spreading, making it difficult to put his arms back at his side.

Dan put his hands on the smaller man, and could feel the muscles swell. Could feel Red's mass grow. For his part, Red was eagerly worshipping Dan's much greater size and strength, running his hands all over Dan's massive torso, massaging the huge muscles, when he wasn't groping or licking them. But he couldn't keep away from Dan's cock for long. Red found himself nuzzling against Dan's powerful abs once more, seeking out the huge tower that loomed in front of them. He found it easily, and attacked it once more, engulfing the thick head with his mouth, trying to suck down as much of it as he could, while one hand gripped the shaft, squeezing hard. The other hand wandered down to Dan's huge balls, and fondled them gently, while Red's mouth sucked hard, and his other hand pumped the thick shaft determinedly. Red moaned softly, the sound muffled by all the cock in his mouth, his own dick, now so much larger, leaking copious amounts of pre.

Finally Dan could take no more and exclaimed loudly, his shaft swelling even more for a moment before he unloaded his abundance of manly seed into Coach Howard's gullet, the older man slurping up as much as he could with every blast. He could only do so much, however, and thick cream dribbled out of his lips and down his chin, running in rivulets over his still-growing brawn, quickly approaching Phil's new size.

When Red had swallowed every bit that he could, he pulled off, slowly, reluctantly. He stood up straight, and looked at Dan, a big grin on his face, and cum dripping down, stuck in his goatee. "That... was... incredible..." he managed at last, his voice a low rumble of pleasure. He leaned in, and licked a stray bit of cum from Dan's powerful abs. As he did, he put his hands on Dan's hips to steady himself. Only then did it finally hit him, just how thick his forearms had become. He stepped back, looking at them in awe, his eyes travelling up to his big upper arms, around and down to his jutting pecs, now so much thicker and rounder. His own dick throbbed in painful joy, and he looked down at it, gasping in pleased shock.

Dan basked in his afterglow, too relaxed to worry as he might've that Red might begin to wonder how he'd just grown, and link it to Dan. But for the moment it seemed the older man was just taking it as a miracle and appreciating it, feeling up his new muscular contours, flexing and posing, watching his muscles mound up into tremendous hillocks of power

Red strutted across the room, trying to adjust his stance to match his huge new legs. He pushed aside a piece of cloth that partially obscured a long mirror, and stared in awe at his reflection. "Oh yeah..." he purred, slowly flexing one muscle after the other, watching them mound up, bigger and harder and more defined than before. Dan walked up behind him, impressed by the coach's definition and striations. Red grinned at Dan through the mirror, holding up his arms, flexing his now quite mighty biceps. "Monday morning gym class is gonna be interesting..." he smirked, flexing proudly while his big new dick bobbed in front of him, thirteen inches of solid power. He couldn't wait to turn the tables on Stan, fucking his buddy with his new endowment.

"Oh yeah? Why's it gonna be interesting?" Dan asked, playing down the growth. He slung an enormous arm over Red's shoulder and played with the man's enlarged, engorged cock, giving it a few nice, long, slow tugs. Red seemed to melt into his stroking, looking blissful.

"Gonna... be... int... oh fuck..." Red wheezed, his mind fuzzing over, feeling Dan's big hand work his tool over. He pressed his powerful shoulders back against Dan's massive chest, feeling the huge slabs of beef give just a bit. Then he felt Dan tighten them, and then flex them fully, pushing him forward once more. It made him hard as hell, and he felt his dick swell and rise in Dan's grasp. "Oh fuck yeah..." Red panted, reaching up and groping the gigantic arm that was draped over him, feeling the muscles ripple and move as they moved Dan's hand up and down his shaft. Red shivered with lust, and began bucking his hips, thrusting his new tool into Dan's hand. Dan could feel pre running down it, slicking things up, as Red's breathing became quicker, the muscular coach quaking, his dick: shuddering. With a strangled cry, Red shot, his big cock spasming and swelling, shooting a powerful load all over the mirror. Every muscle on Red's body seemed to flex at once, and he let out a low growl of pleasure, his striations on prominent display, his big new muscles hard and perfect.

Dan whistled. "Y'know, seeing you without your clothes for the first time, you could probably do well in that bodybuilding contest that's coming up. There's gonna be stiff competition cuz it seems like lots of guys are hitting the gym pretty hard these days, but... something tells me you like it stiff," Dan smiled, continuing to stroke Red's shuddering, spasming, shooting cock.

Red groaned a few more times, as Dan worked his dick over. "Maybe... I didn't think I'd have much shot... but with these striations... in my weight class...." Red grinned, his reflection partially obscured by the cum on the mirror. "I competed a few times when I was younger. Took second regionally at one point, in the college division. I should still remember a few poses..." He gave Dan's huge arm a solid squeeze. "I just hope they put you in your own weight class, big guy..." Red chuckled. "I can't wait to see you try to fit into posing trunks!"

Dan grinned. "You, too, big guy," he purred, stroking the softening dick's excessive length and thickness, reaching down to cradle the full balls hanging off of the thick, muscular coach. "I mean, you're about as big as my cousin! Sure you don't have any Stockwell in you?" he chuckled.

Red grinned. "After the way you and Phil filled me, up, I'd say I've got quite a bit of Stockwell in me, now..." He shivered as he felt Dan's thick fingers gently prod his sensitive balls. A bit more cum leaked out of his dick in response, and he pushed himself against Dan's massive torso, groaning softly. He traced the huge horseshoe of Dan's triceps, feeling it shift and tense as the big young man worked him over. "You boys can fill me up any time you like... Maybe I'll even return the favor..."

"Hey, I'm kinda curious, Coach," Dan asked. "Since you and your brother were gay... did you ever... y'know, fool around together? Maybe growing up?" he asked. The possibility had nagged him since he'd found out the two were related. He didn't want to admit to the reason behind his curiosity. Phil was becoming more and more of a stud every day. Dan worried that the day was coming where his blood relation to Phil wouldn't be strong enough to control his lust toward the body he'd created.

Coach Howard became still, stiffened, and then relaxed. "We, ah, never really... never made it to home plate, I guess you'd say..." His cheeks were reddening, but he felt he had to be honest with Dan. "We had both been bitten by the iron bug, and well, we were comparing progress... Things went from looking to touching, to... more touching..." Red turned to look Dan in the eye. "But at some point, we stopped. Stepped back. And, uh..." his blush deepened, "we had a great session where we jacked off together. And um, maybe a few more like that after. But we never went beyond that. Although it was tempting, on a couple occasions, seeing how George was coming along... how he was turning into Brick. But we'd grown up together, and it would just have been a little odd..."

"I see... so two people that are related... shouldn't ever do that, huh?" Dan asked, a sad smile on his face. If it came to him and Phil touching each other like that... he didn't know if he could stop himself. If he even wanted to stop himself. His mind flashed to Phil's massive bulge. Shit! Didn't he already have Brandon? He tried to focus on him, but the muscle lust made him continue to think about Phil's amazing body.

Coach looked up at Dan, seeing the conflict in the young hulk's eyes. "Well, I didn't say that. It was just, well, it was different. We'd grown up together. Kind of like, your best friend. If you sleep with them, maybe it turns into the most amazing relationship ever. Or maybe it turns weird, and puts a strain on the friendship. We never found out. We took it as far as we thought we could..." Red stroked Dan's huge shoulder reassuringly. "Just because we didn't go any further... well, that was us. And besides, in most places, cousins marrying is considered fine." He gave Dan a wink, as he had figured out what had caused Dan's concern.

Dan blushed and looked away. "I... I don't know what you mean," he sputtered, taking his hand off of Red's junk. "Well, maybe we should get dressed, see if Brick and Phil are ready to go," he quickly said, gathering his clothing from the floor, face flushed.

Red followed, and patted Dan's huge back. "Don't worry Dan. I won't tell. You're working through some issues. Perfectly normal. And the answer isn't so simple. In the end, it comes down to what you... and Phil... want. And what you're both willing to live with, afterwards..." Red watched for a moment, as Dan pulled on his clothing, his huge body filling the cloth, one garment at a time. After several moments, Red sighed, and retrieved his own clothes. They barely fit though, struggling to contain his big new body. They hadn't had too much room to spare before, but now, they were skin tight in places, showing off his powerful new body, his muscles and crotch bulging spectacularly.

They wandered back out onto the floor, but Dan couldn't see Phil or Brick anywhere. Had they already left? Were they still going at it?! Dan and Red waited by the bar for another 15 minutes before the two came tumbling out of the back, giggling and pawing at each other, still in the midst of cramming themselves back into their clothes. Phil had a huge smile on his bearded face. Dan wondered if Zach was history by now. Phil certainly looked smitten with his new playmate, who seemed to return Phil's eager affections with equal zest.

Red grinned, watching the two men approach. He had guessed it would get intense between the two, and given how long it had taken them to come out, it looked like he had been correct. Each was walking a bit funny, leading Red to believe there had likely been several rounds of wild lovemaking. Knowing George's reputation, and having experienced Phil's wilder side first-hand, he could imagine what must have gone on in the back room. The two men sat on stools, arms around each other, grinning at Dan and Red. "I take it you lads had a good time?" Red asked, teasingly.

"I'll say!" bellowed Brick with a deep guffaw. "This kid gives and gets like a wild animal! You'd think he'd never gotten his balls drained in his whole life!" he teased Phil, reaching over to tweak a nipple through Phil's button-up shirt. The two seemed like they refused to break physical contact, as if there was electricity being conducted between their bodies. Phil impulsively leaned over and the two engaged in a furry round of making out, their beards bristling against each other's.

Red couldn't help but chuckle at the way Phil and Brick were going at it, devouring each other like a pair of wild animals. There was something wild about the two of them together, the way that they interacted. Not that he could blame either one for being attracted to the other. George had been considered a catch for years, and Phil had developed into quite the stud. Just watching them took him back to the time with Dan in the storeroom. He looked up at the hulking young man, smiling as he thought back to what the huge stud looked like, naked and erect, lost in lust. It was a memory Red would treasure.

"Well, it's getting pretty late. Maybe we should be getting on our way, Phil," Dan suggested, coughing a little at the awkwardness of interrupting the two bears' bald-faced passion for each other. It was clear that the intensity for those two was through the roof.

Phil held up one finger, asking for a moment longer. He and Brick continued to make out, only reluctantly pulling apart after another two minutes of heavy kissing and groping. Phil blushed a bit, and then slowly stood, reaching down to adjust his bulging crotch. "I'll catch you around, Brick..." he murmured into the shorter man's ear, making the little be-mowhawked musclebear grin even wider.

"Don't make me wait too long," came Brick's reply, as he gave the younger stud's ass a good squeeze.

Phil grinned, and turned to Dan. "I guess this is enough... for tonight..."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2012, 05:08 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Another amazing chapter, hitting on all my buttons. Can't wait for more.
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2012, 06:36 PM

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
We're almost caught up on what's already been written, so it might be a long while people will have to wait for more...
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2012, 05:30 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
The Stockwells are indeed Ultra Prime Bear material Great chapter, congratulations!
  #5   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2012, 09:35 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Wow, I want some stockwell too!!!
I just hope Dan grows a lil more too. I like the fact that he is always the biggest, no matter what happens

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #6   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2012, 04:41 PM

He's still the biggest by quite a margin.
  #7   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2012, 02:38 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
This story just gets better and better!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size