The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to KASHAE's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2012, 04:13 AM
FutureBeast

KASHAE is on a distinguished road
Holiday Weekend.....pt.5

Jason and Jamie were in the throes of a hot,sensual session of lip and tongue wrestling. Though with Jason's new found super-physiological senses(his super strength and cartoonishly large penis),Jamie's tongue was no match for his mouth.But he enjoyed every second of it!! For most of his life,Jamie thought of himself as a sort of "heterosexual alpha male type",he's had sex with lots of girls,but never in his wildest imagination,did he think he'd be at a lustful mercy of another man-let alone his best friend!!

But his best friend,was no mere man-he's slowly transforming into something of a "ALPHA MALE GOD"! Just about a day ago,Jason was a slightly skinny,mildly athletic,six foot two,socially awkward young man that still looked like a highschool freshman as opposed to the college freshman that he is! Not yet knowing his actual stats yet,he now resembled one of the Greek Gods painted by Michaelangelo-only MUCH MORE exaggerated!! His physical frame was was a four dimensional wall packed and stacked with wall to wall muscle! And it seemed whenever he was in a happy state,"ivy vines" of veiny vascularity coiled each overly developed sinew of flesh. But most fascinating of all was the god like physical strength he has in those muscles and his unit!!

"Babe..I love kissing those lips,but I gotta do something first..." Jamie confessed. He hopped off of the giant cock that firmly supported his one hundred seventy pound frame,and headed downstairs. Jason stood waiting for the little hunk eagerly,but in wonder."What is he up to?" Jason thought. In the meantime,he glared at his cock-telepathically summoning it to erect itself high enough to reach his mouth. He opened his mouth and swirled his long and meaty tongue around the bulbous cock head( it's practically the size of a large bell pepper! Jamie re-entered the bedroom with the bathroom scale he'd brought from his house and pulled out a rolled tape measure out of his jean pocket.

"Stay right there-I'll be right back!!" he alerted Jason as he ran down the hall toward the bathroom; a few seconds later he returned with another bathroom scale. He aligned the two scales adjacent to Jason's feet. He motioned to him to get on the scales. One foot at a time(on one scale at a time),Jason took a deep breath and looked up to the ceiling.

"Calm down bro-the needle's just hitting the mark. He bent down and studied each scale. His eyes bulged from their sockets and he smiled like a happy puppy dog with his jaw hanging!

"The right says 225lbs. Aaaaaand the left...225lbs!!!! Babe-you're EXACTLY FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY POUNDS OF ROCK HARD FUCKIN' MUSCLE BRO!!!! Don't move-not done yet!" Jamie then took the tape measure and gleefully wrapped it around his right and left thigh's. He shook his head.

"THIRTY SEVEN INCHES-EACH QUAD MAN." As a "reward" to the mountainous legs,Jamie kissed each one in sexual splendor! He quickly measured his large "vase"-diamond shaped calf muscles. Before announcing their size he kissed and bit the back of his calves.

"DAMN. Those thing's actually felt like I was biting on diamonds!!SHIT DUDE. They're an even TWENTY-FIVE INCHES ACROSS!! HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK BABE!!"

"Ha hahahahaha-that's incredible!" Jason said in a sarcastic tone. Jamie looked up at his boyfriend and furrowed his brow. He slowly stood up and gave Jason a stern look.

"Jason-I have NO REASON to make this shit up. These are YOUR actual stats-this tape measure ain't on some foreign metric shit.This is the real deal. YOU'RE FUCKING MONSTROUS." Jason's jaded smirk evaporated into a straight face,barren of cynicism.

"Okay Jamie. I'm sorry. This all feels like a dream to me. I can see now that it's real." Jason acknowledged.

"Cool. Now give me a kiss and I can finish measuring you." Jamie demanded. Jason lowered his head and back down to Jamie and kissed him softly in the lips. Jamie moved forward in his measuring and grabbed his heavy "column-like" arms.

"Twenty six inches-your arms are fucking TWENTY SICK INCHES AROUND. UNFLEXXED!!!" Jason hit a bicep flex.

"Grab it man." Jason said. Jamie wrapped the tape measure around the flexed bicep and clutched it with both of his hands. Jason then elevated his flexed arm with Jamie hanging onto it!! Jason chuckled. Jamie actually blushed at the feeling of his boyfriends's unwavering physical power. Jamie hopped off the melon sized bicep with the tape and lasso'd it around Jason's torso. He pulled each end of the tape that stretched over his lats making it's way from under Jason's arms proceeded to meet each end across his mighty and weighty pec tits,but to no avail; his chest was too wide!! Each end could only reach past the pec's nipples!!!

"Babe-th-this tape is only sixty inches long....You're pecs are well over sixty-they must be at least SEVENTY TWO INCHES!!! WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?!!!! B-BABE....y-you're..you're a GOD. There can't be any other fuckin' explanation!" announced Jamie. Jason sighed.

"Oh no...." Jamie mumbled.

"Oh no? Whaddya mean-OH NO?" Jamie sharply retorted.

"I think having impressively powerful muscles are cool and all,but...What the hell am I gonna wear? How will I be able to go out in public?!" Jamie started in on his signature cracking laugh. Jason rolled his eyes."It's not funny man." Jason moaned. Jamie kept laughing. He soon came to.

" Jason-you're stronger beyond belief and you have a cock that probably has the kind of batting average that could make you a Yankee Hall of Famer! Yeah-you're built like a comic book character-SO WHAT? There are big and tall stores all over Jersey-you'll be fine. I told you before,I'm here for you-NO MATTER WHAT okay?" Jamie assured his worried "god". Jason then let out a sigh of relief and smiled at his protective Jamie.

"You're right. I need to embrace these changes. I worry too much."

Jamie nodded in agreement.

"What's the worst that can happen. You acquire more powers like super speed,x ray vision? Hell! Scared you'll be able to FLY? C'mon bro,any guy on this planet would trade his left nut to be in your position now!! Hehehehe." Jamie assured. They both started to laugh. "What if this is just the beginning? What if I DO attain more power? Shouldn't I be happy I can do things no other human can do? Is this some kind destiny for greater things?" Jason pondered as he stopped laughing with Jamie.

"Babe? What now?" Jamie interjected,snapping Jason out of his inner thoughts. Jason flashed a smile at his boyfriend.

"Let ME at least measure my neck...aaaaaand maybe we can finish what we were doing earlier?" Jamie started to mimic a dog panting! "There,there boy. Hahahaha" Jason said. He measured his neck and it turned out to be twenty inches around!

"It says TWENTY-NINE. Wow.The little bit of neck I do have is almost as wide as you're waist Jamie! Un-fucking real.......amazing."

They started to kiss and Jamie began to free himself from his clothing. He now stood there completely naked with a decent hard eight incher!

"Mmmmmm....I knew you had nice one Jamie. With his giant baseball mitt glove like hand,Jason lifted Jamie with one arm,elevating him to the ceiling while his cock was directly facing Jason's watery mouth. Jamie was stunned by his friend's eagerness to suck his dick! He thought Jason would have no use for it being as though he he could his own GIANORMOUS cock! But he wanted to service him. Deep down he always daydreamed about Jamie's sexual prowess. He ached for his friends cock!! Jamie was in absolute bliss while hovering right under the ceiling wall. He placed his arms out so his hands could touch the ceiling. Looking down Jason's beautiful golden mane jerking back and forth from his own dick's shaft was driving him wild. Who knew that Jason could easily deep throat his meat wad?! He could also see the shiny,rounded muscles moving in motion too. They were so perfectly bronzed and big.

"OOOOOhhhhhhh-man.....I'm gonna cum JASON-Uhnn..mmmmmmf!! OH-MMNN-aahhhhhhhh!!! TH-THere it goes!! Uhhnn...feels.....(PANT)....feels(whisper)...feels awesome...." Jamie exhaled. Jason sucked all of the little stud's warm,salty juice-it's size was that of a bi straw in his massive mouth! He relished in drinking his boyfriend's man milk. He also deeply inhaled Jamie's musky,and dank crotch smell produced by his pubic hairs and cock sweat. With his powerful arm,he lowered Jamie back down to the floor. Jamie almost collapsed when his feet touched the floor;his body was so relaxed,you'd likely assume he was shot with a tranquilizer dart! His eyes soon fixated on the enormous and still very erect super dick practically jutted before him!! The dick hole was literally staring at Jamie in his eyes.

"Well....what...what're ya waiting for babe...Aren't ya...(still panting)..aren't YOU gonna cum for me too?" Jamie asked in a post-sexual haze,while still catching his breath. Jason licked his lips and gulped.

"Jamie...You need to stand back ok? You have no idea how strong my load is when I release."

Jamie stepped back and fell on Jason's lumpy mattress. Jason grinned at his exhausted boyfriend. He stood back and aimed his cock toward the part of the ceiling just above the bed. He started in and jerked his monstrous dong. Pre-cum poured out and "splashed" in between his feet splaying over his feet. Jamie grew a startled look. He now understood what raw power Jason's dick truly had from the "bucket" of pre-cum that poured from the cock's slit.

"O-Okay...H-HERE GOES!!! MMMMMmmmmmff!!! UUhhhh-AAAAAAAARRRRGH!!!!!" Jason roared! His now sweat glazed body,his dick shot like a fire hose of cum torrents hitting the ceiling,making a rainstorm of semen shower Jamie's heaving body. Jamie opened his mouth and reached his arms out for the downpour of warm semen. Like a child on the first snowfall! Jamie was in total joy and Jason felt so happy to see his friend drink the cum and rub it over his skin!

"That feels so much better with you around...not the same as masturbating alone." Jason said.

Jamie licked his lips,devouring the salty sweet glaze of cum on his mouth. He turned his head to the monolith of a specimen standing above him. He gulped and smiled. His eyes locked with Jason's watery blue eyes.

"Duh!! Hehehe...You're amazing you know that?" Jamie mused. Jason returned the compliment with a warm smile. "Next we get cleaned up...and tomorrow-I gotta get you some new threads bro!"

TO BE CONTINUED.....
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Love the muscle description and measurements in this chapter of the story, would love to see Jason demonstrating more of the strength of every part of his body, especially his cock.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2012, 06:35 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
I agree, some sublime measurements. Great rainstorm at the end, too.
  #4   Add to KASHAE's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2012, 08:09 PM
FutureBeast

KASHAE is on a distinguished road
Thanks so much guys!!! Much more to come....It's only the first few days of "Jason's" vacation!!LOL
  #5   Add to Lukullus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2012, 08:45 PM

Lukullus
Send a message via Skype™ to Lukullus
Yeah, totally awesome story!
Love his incredible strength, would love to see him demonstrate his dick-power to Jamie!
And every rainstorm can become a fuckin' tsunami... ;-) :-D
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2012, 07:27 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Very interesting story! Hope Jamie can get in on the growth, too!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options