The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ultra GMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2012, 05:53 AM

Ultra GMan
Blessing or Curse? Chapter 2

Blessing or Curse?
by Ultra Gman

Chapter 2

I'm still admiring my penis when the shower curtain moved back and Charles stuck his head around the corner. "Hey John," he said, that shy grin on his face. "Mind if I join you?"

To be fair, all the cum that I'd shot onto my chest had ended up on his too when he laid his head on my pecs earlier. I stepped back a bit and he climbed in, his penis hanging between his legs invitingly. Fortunately I don't think he'd paid enough attention to just how big mine was earlier to figure out that I'd grown.

As the water beat down on both of us, Charles leaned in and started kissing me; slowly at first and then picking up in intensity. I could already feel my balls heating up again, and my pulse starting to race. If I've just grown, I'm pretty horny as my body adjusts to the increased testosterone, to say nothing of the sensitivity.

But just as soon as he started, he stepped back. "God, you're beautiful," he said. There's just something about the way he stated it that made me blush a little bit, and want him even more. "I gotta be up really early though," he said, regretfully. Giving me a peck on the cheek, he stepped back out of the shower and began to towel off.

I got the hint and finished cleaning up and then got dressed. Charles gave me his card, and before I knew it I was back outside. It wasn't too late, I thought to myself. The Green Lantern was still open. But I knew I was going to just get myself into trouble this way. Regretfully I started heading home.

It was a nice warm evening, and I ended up unbuttoning my shirt and letting it hang open. I had a tank top underneath it, but the air was able to blow up around the shirt itself and it felt great, like a warm caress all over my shoulders and neck. I'm also having to re-learn having a little more heft to my package again. One thing to understand is that having the curse means that your penis is much more sensitive than the average guy's. Plus, our sex drive is much higher than most people's. The end result? Well, try walking around with a cock ring on all the time. You know how it pushes your balls forward and you're feeling that friction with every step? That's my life, constantly. And it just gets stronger and stronger the larger my penis gets.

Yeah, I know. Blessing or a curse, I go back and forth on what it really is.

Anyway, I'm walking down the street, and I'm starting to see some people who are heading home from the Green Lantern as well. I can't help myself as one particularly hot guy rounds the corner, and I flash him a smile. He's a tall drink of water, as my aunt used to say, but he's just packed full of muscle. I can almost see his six-pack abs through his tight t-shirt as if it's printed onto the fabric as a pattern, and his biceps are struggling to rip through the sleeves every time he flexes. If that isn't enough, he's got a boyish face, with rosy cheeks and a twinkle in his dark blue eyes, a perfect match for his blond hair.

He stops and stares at me for a minute. His eyes rove up and down, and for a minute I feel like they're undressing me. But then I realize it's more than that, he's almost rating me. Trying to decide if I'm really worth stopping or not. Honestly, it's a turn-off and I'm about ready to move on when he starts heading towards me, a familiar "we're going to have sex" swagger in his step.

"Hey," he says. "Heading my way?"

Oh god. Now I really want to bolt. But it's the combination of the warm air, my recent growth, and Charles revving me up and I find my hand moving towards He-Man's arm. "I sure am," I hear myself saying. Writing all this down, trust me when I say that I'm hanging my head in shame now.

He laid a hand on my shoulder and grinned in a predatory way. "This way," was all he said, leading me on a ten block journey before we got to his condo. We're barely inside the door when he picks me up and literally tosses me through the air onto his bed. It's a studio, and I try to get a look around but he's next to me, tearing my shirt off and yanking the undershirt over my head too.

My pants are getting yanked off a second later, and I'm starting to wonder if I've bitten off more than I can chew when I suddenly feel his hot breath on my ass and hear him licking his lips. And then he starts rimming me, his tongue moving in circles around the edge of my rosebud. I exhale heavily, and he takes that as an invitation to move a little further in. His tongue starts darting in and out, feeling almost like a small penis, loosening me up with warmth and sensuality.

I let out a moan in spite of myself, and his hands start running up and down my sides. Holding on, he pushes his face even further into my rear, trying to eat his way through me. And for ten minutes, that's all he did. The more he licked, the more I squirmed and gasped. I could feel my balls getting heavier, swaying back and forth and desperate to be relieved. He-Man was more than making up any bad behavior earlier.

Finally, coming up for air, He-Man paused. "I want you so bad," he finally said. "Your ass is so hot, you're so good... What do you want?"

Jackpot. This was the best of all worlds, and I'll explain why in a minute. "Both," I finally said. "You take me first."

He-Man needed no more encouragement. I could hear him fumbling with his pants, grabbing some lube and a condom. In record time, I could feel him repositioning himself behind me and gently pushing into me. Honestly, I was so loosened at this point that he could've just driven a train through if he wanted. Also, while He-Man was big almost everywhere else, his penis was decidedly average. My earlier encounter was the big man on campus so far tonight, although I knew that would be changing shortly.

I'm on my hands and knees at this point, and He-Man is grabbing my nipples and tweaking them even as he pushes back and forth inside of me. It's pretty good, and he certainly knows what he's doing. I'm just getting into the rhythm of it all when he leans forward and bites my shoulder. Not too hard, but still, it's a slight surprise and I clamp down on his penis by way of reaction.

Well, that did it. He starts shooting inside of me, and he yells like a wild warrior when he did it. He-Man indeed. It's actually a little silly, but considering what he's doing for me right now I'm not complaining. Gasping and panting, he continues to kneel for a minute, as if he's getting his bearings. Finally, slowly, almost regretfully, he pulls out.

"Wow," he finally says. "That was..."

And then I've whirled around and jumped on top of him, pushing my mouth on top of his. I admit it, my motivation is two-fold. First off, I want to fuck him really bad now. I haven't come yet, I'm horny as hell, and my hormones are running wild. But second, I can feel the warmth that signals growth beginning to spread, and I want to see if I can get inside of him before it hits. Probably not, but since it does take a few minutes, I've got a shot at it.

He-Man, meanwhile, has eagerly fallen onto his back, and he's pushing his legs up and back, holding onto them with his hands. Damn, can he pull them back. He's definitely no stranger to being on his back for another man. I stop for a second and look at my blond-haired adonis, totally in my thrall. It's like I'm about to fuck a classical sculpture, it's just so perfect. Except, of course, sculptures never had such a pleading look in their eyes.

I can suddenly feel my penis start to thicken and lengthen, and I realize that my window of opportunity is almost up. I start pushing the head of my penis in, and oh god does he feel good. Even through the condom that I hastily put on, he's warm, really warm, and tight to boot. He-Man gives out a moan so loud I'm afraid the neighbors are going to hear. But hell, they're not my neighbors, right? There's almost no resistance and so I push in more and more, each new inch slipping him causing He-Man to gasp again.

I'm almost all the way in when the rest of the growth kicks in, and my penis gets a little more girthy and long inside of He-Man. His eyes go suddenly wide with surprise and pleasure, as if that extra bit of size has tipped him over the edge into pleasureland. I lean forward and start kissing him, hard, and he moans into my mouth as I shove the rest of what's now a nine-inch penis into him.

Thrusting in and out, I can feel that my balls have finished their growth as well. Hanging heavily, they're smacking into He-Man with each movement and the sensation sends an extra little spark of energy up my spine. I shove into him hard, harder, harder, and suddenly his whole body underneath me starts twitching wildly. I can see it in his eyes, he's having a little mini-orgasm, and I take that as a cue to lay even harder into him. My penis is feeling so huge and heavy now, but as much as I want to cum I keep concentrating on He-Man. A couple of minutes later he has a second mini-orgasm, and then a third. It's people like He-Man who definitely call this a blessing instead of a curse, needless to say. Those who know about us who might be scared off by the size of our penis ultimately can't stay away because they know just how good it is when we fuck someone. I've heard others say that they don't feel like they even have to try because of how good the other person will feel, but I don't think that's fair at all. Why give them the eight of clubs when I can whip out the ace with no skin off my back?

But finally, I can't take it anymore, and as I starts shooting I find myself shouting too now. Clearly a side-effect from hanging out with He-Man. The two of us are gasping and yelling together, and a minute later my balls finally finish emptying themselves. I won't lie, cuming right after growth is so good that there are people I've slept with that I would've regretted if it wasn't for this great one-two punch of getting topped, then topping.

He-Man at this point is almost in a daze, he's had so many orgasms tonight. I'm lying there with him for a minute or two before I realize that he's fallen asleep. I gently shake him, but he's out like a light. I finally grab some tissues and clean him up the best I can, before pulling a sheet over him. He-Man's reached out and grabbed a pillow and is gently hugging it; it's such a cute scene I almost feel ill.

Finally, I tiptoe out of the apartment and then head home.

Now, I know what you're thinking. Well, you're probably thinking a lot of things, a combination of disdain and jealousy. But in answer to your question... no, I'm not losing an inch because I fucked He-Man. You see, that's a huge misconception when it comes to the blessing.

The way it works is pretty simple: you gain an inch when you get fucked, you lose an inch when you fuck... but only if it's the first time you've had sex with someone. After that, it doesn't matter how many times and in what position, you're staying just the way you are. So if I'd wanted to drop back down to seven inches, I would've reversed tonight's events with He-Man.

More importantly, I've met a few guys who are in long-term relationships who also have the same condition. This way they don't have to worry about eventually growing (or shrinking) into a bad position with their boyfriend. Which reminds me, I suppose, that I should also clarify that no, you cannot shrink your penis into nothing. Everyone has a minimum size that they don't go beyond. It took a lot of trying to discover mine was three inches, because really, once you're at four inches it's tough to find someone who's excited about you fucking them. There's also supposedly a maximum size, which is a good thing if you ever got caught in a gang bang or something. Not that I know what it is for me. Honestly, beyond a certain size? I don't want to find out. There really is too much of a good thing.

For now, though, I'm heading home with a swagger in my step and a heavy nine inch cock in my pants. Even soft it's pushing at the fabric of my underwear and pants, and I know it's going to be fun dressing for work tomorrow. But that's another story.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options