The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ultra GMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2012, 12:11 PM

Ultra GMan
Blessing or Curse? Chapter 6

Blessing or Curse?
by Ultra GMan

Chapter 6

I woke up in the morning aware of three different things.

First, a stiff, crusty feeling all over my face and chest. No doubt the end result of Robert having shot his load all over them, followed by both of us dozing off. Not exactly the most attractive of looks right now, needless to say.

Second, my penis and balls felt huge. Don't get me wrong, they were huge. I was at eleven inches in length, to say nothing of the girth of my penis, or my over-inflated, bursting-with-cum balls. I actually had only been all the way up to eleven inches a few times before. With eleven inches, it's as if my brain truly has shifted from my skull to the head of my penis. It's an incredibly powerful experience, almost as if my large, throbbing penis just drags me towards other men, desperate for sex. I'd mentioned before that all of us with the condition have an upper limit, and mine turned out to be twelve inches, something I've only hit once. When I get there, the need is near-uncontrollable and I'm not fit to be out in public.

But anyway, all of this leads into the third thing, which was Robert kissing the side of my neck from behind, and starting to run his hands down my torso. It was light outside, it'd been at least seven hours since we crashed last night. More than enough time with my current heft to be more than charged up and ready to go. Not just ready. Needing.

I rolled over and gave him a sheepish grin. "Hey there," I said. I could only imagine how I looked, with dried cum crusting on my face and chest, and tried to resist the urge to scrape it off.

Robert, though, either didn't notice or was too much of a gentlemen to say anything. "Hey there yourself," he said. He leaned a little closer and pushed his mouth up against mine. No more talk, just getting right down to business. With my sex drive now through the roof, Robert was more than ever my kind of guy.

For about five minutes all we did was make out and push up against each other. I could feel his sizable penis pushing up against mine, and as our tongues pushed into each other they both felt thick and powerful, almost like extensions of our own penises. A good kisser is worth his weight in gold, and Robert made kissing like an act of sex in its own right. As he pushed me onto my back and continued to kiss, I could feel my balls just throbbing with desire and need. Everything was still in overdrive, especially since I'd grown again just the night before. My ass was starting to twitch with need, and I was already beginning to drip a rather large amount of precum out of my dick.

Robert finally pulled off of my mouth, and started kissing down my neck and onto my chest. "God, you're beautiful," I heard him murmur almost to himself as he did so, trying to inhale my pecs as he continued to kiss and suck at them. My groin was starting to push up off the bed in response, the need for sex getting stronger every minute. Topping or bottoming, at this point it didn't matter, I just needed Robert and I needed him now.

But right then he stopped, a funny look coming over his face. He looked at my chest as if for the first time, and had the urge not been so strong in me I might have laughed. Clearly he'd just ingested some stale semen, no doubt his own. He looked at me, and then I saw his eyes flick over to the bathroom door for a split second.

Before he could say a word, I'd rolled off the bed, Robert tucked in my arms as I did so. He opened up his mouth, but I was already pushing/walking him into the bathroom, one hand fumbling for the water in the shower. And then we were standing in the shower stall, Robert pressed up against the tile wall, my hard-on swollen and hot against his stomach as I kissed him hard, making sure there was no chance for his desire to slow down.

It worked, because as the hot water continued to spray all over our bodies, in a matter of minutes I was pushed up against the tile myself, face-first, while he worked his penis up into me. Not that it took much effort on his part, mind you. His dick was dripping enough pre-cum to lube up half a high school soccer team, and I was open and desperately waiting to be filled up by him.

As Robert thrust hard into me, his arms moved first around my chest, then down to my penis. One hand went over each ball, and he stroked and (gently, gently) squeezed them with each stroke. It was sending me over the edge quickly, but considering how horned up, that edge was naturally close by. Just his fingers moving over my ball sack was sending shivers up and down my spine, and I gave off a long groan with each spark of pleasure that radiated out of my desperate balls.

And then, just like that and with no warning, Robert came inside of me. His mouth had been on my shoulder just then, and he bit down hard with a muffled roar, each spurt accompanied with a hard thrust. As he started slowing down, I could feel myself closer to the edge, but somehow still not over it. Robert finally stopped thrusting, and he moved one hand slowly up my shaft, almost in awe as he stroked up and down it.

With a sudden pop, he pulled out, but before I could say anything he whirled me around and then bent down in front of me. Looking up into my eyes with an expression of both eagerness and nervousness, he opened his mouth wide and slowly pushed the head of my penis between his lips.

It was a bit of a struggle for him at first, which wasn't surprising considering I was the size of a soda can around by now. My precum was still flowing like a stream, though, and it began to slide further and further back into Robert's mouth. I knew the whole thing wouldn't go in there, he just didn't seem like that kind of super-blowjob-king, but it was more than enough to start driving me wild.

With one final squeeze of my balls, it was enough and with a strangled cry of my own I started shooting in Robert's mouth. In just a few seconds my cum began to trickle and then flow out of the corners of Robert's mouth; he just couldn't swallow as fast as my balls and dick could pump it all out. If I'd ever shown any interest in women I could have sold myself when this large as a promised impregnator, there was just so much cum powering out of my body. (Funny thing, though, so far as I can tell anyone who has the blessing/curse is 100% gay. No bisexuals, no "mostly gays with a few exceptions," nada.)

He finally pulled off, unable to take it anymore, but I just shot and shot and shot. Good, the emptier my balls could get, the better. All the while, the water from the shower poured onto us, so at least we weren't getting messier in the process. When it was finally over, Robert shakily stood up, then leaned into my chest. As I put my arms around him, he gave out a loud sigh. "I don't think I could keep up with you on a regular basis," he said, "but it sure would be fun to try."

I just smiled and gave him a kiss on the side of his head, pulling him all the way upright. "You just drive me crazier than normal," I finally said, and that was the truth. I don't know what it was about Robert, but he was turning my crank something special.

"C'mon," he finally said. "It's almost time for group breakfast."

Spurred on, we got out of the shower and dried off, then (gripping a towel around my waist and gathering up my clothes) I scooted next door into the room Dom and I were sharing. The bed was still perfectly made, which meant that Dom'd had quite a good night of his own. (Trust me, Dom does not ever... EVER... make the bed unless forced to.) Rooting through my bag, I found a pair of heavy-duty trunks and pulled them on. There were motorcycles printed all over them, and I had to resist the urge to tug on my hefty penis and make a vrooming sound. Best not to get myself revved up again, so to speak. Once I'm this big, my penis never really goes completely unerect. It's just so large that gravity alone helps push blood into it. Right now, I was a very big boy indeed.

Once fully dressed I stepped back outside the room, where Robert was waiting for me. He looked me up and down and whistled appreciatively. "Just as cute dressed," he finally said. I blushed a little bit as we walked to where breakfast was to be served. Robert glanced several times at my butt, which was framed perfectly in my shorts. "God, you look even better this morning," he finally said. I bit my tongue, not wanting to let him know that his hard fucking last night had certainly made my butt get a little more muscular as well.

We were actually the last two to arrive, with the only seats at opposite ends of the room. Much to my surprise, Dom had saved me one of those seats. He had a slightly ragged look, and was sitting with the three 20-somethings that I'd seen him kissing one of last night. The seat on the bench was a little tight, and I had maybe a finger length's amount of space on either side. Dom was on my right and gave my shoulder a mock punch as I sat down. "There you are," he said, as if he'd been waiting up all night worrying. "Had a good night?"

I chuckled and poured myself some orange juice. "I slept fantastic," I said. "How're you?"

"He sure snored loud enough," said the guy on my left, with a little laugh. "Hey, I'm Tommy."

"Hey Tommy," I said, giving him a nod. "I'm John. Thanks for sparing me Dom's lullaby."

On the other side of Dom, the other two guys from that group groaned. "We'll have to pay you back for that somehow," one of them said. "Tony and Eric," he added, the latter with him motioning his head towards the remaining guy whose mouth was full of scrambled eggs that he'd just scooped out from the large communal bowls. "We're staying in the Night Owl."

The Night Owl was one of the completely separate buildings on the property. Unlike the regular rooms, this was a full fledged cabin with two bedrooms, a living room, and even a kitchen. It was also a short walk away from everything else, which meant if you were going to be particularly loud you could do so without disturbing anyone else.

"Well, thanks again for giving Dom a good night," I finally said. "Or at least I can only assume so..."

Tony chuckled at that. "Yeah, it was a fun time. And so Dom doesn't forget, we're cooking some lasagna tonight and you're both invited over, because we will never eat it all on our own."

Well hey, it sure beat getting pizza 20 miles away, so accepting was an obvious yes. Besides, all three of the guys were young and cute, and even though I'd cum just twenty minutes ago I was already thinking with my penis again. Just the thought of an evening with any of the three dark-haired boys that Dom had been hanging with was getting me a little horny.

Instead I focused on my eggs. I'd need all the strength I could get today. After breakfast, everyone headed off in different directions, and Dom promised he'd be back in a minute because he'd left his watch at the Night Owl. That gave me a chance to walk Robert back to where our rooms were, and to say a proper goodbye.

"You drive safe now," I said. There was a sadness in Robert's eyes, and I could almost hear him thinking about maybe an extra night wouldn't be so bad. I leaned over and gave him a lingering kiss, my lips running along his and tasting the sweat on them. "It was great getting to meet you."

Robert slowly nodded, then fumbled in his wallet for a minute and gave me a business card. "Give me a call if you're ever in my neck of the woods," he said.

"Absolutely," I replied, and meant it. And with that, Robert went back in and minutes later was dragging his bags out to where the cars were, prepared for the drive home.

Dom finally showed back up, and quickly dragged me into our bedroom. "Oh god, it was great," he gushed. "They're all young and energetic and just built for fucking." He paused. "I'm sure you understand that last part all too well."

I ignored the comment.

"Tony and Eric are a couple, but they clearly don't mind playing around together. Ohhh, they were good. And Tommy's awfully good too. I wouldn't say no to any of them."

"I'm surprised you're not back in their cabin right now," I said dryly.

"Nah," he said. "They've got some co-worker out in this neck of the woods they're going to visit until later today."

I laughed at that. "So glad to see you were dying to spend time with me!" I said, with a mock hurt tone.

Dom snorted. "You seemed to be doing just fine on your own with that older gentleman. I take it you got your own itch scratched?"

Just the mention of Robert made me grin. "Yes, yes, yes I did." I glanced at my watch. "And now I have an itch to go hiking. C'mon, let's get ready."

I pulled off my shorts in favor of something a little more rugged, and Dom gave off a little wolf whistle as I stood there in my underpants. "Damn, I guess I should track down your gentleman caller and thank him," he said. "That is gonna feel really good in me."

"Don't hold your breath," I said dryly. It was a lie, of course. Now that I was this big, the idea of turning down sex seemed fairly insane. Dom would be getting more than his fair share of my huge penis today.

Before long, we were in the car and heading out to the state park. There were a lot of trails heading through the valley as well as up and down the mountains, and Dom and I each had our favorites. We finally decided on a relatively short one that went about halfway up the mountain arcing back down into a different section of the valley. Armed with sunscreen and bug spray, we parked the car and headed along the trail.

About two hours later, we were almost at the turn-around point on the trail in the far side of the valley. We were both sweating up a storm, but in a good way. My muscles had a pleasant ache about them, and Dom had a good ruddy look to his skin. The valley here was beautiful, and we were walking downstream in one of the many streams that headed into the lakes that were peppered throughout the area. I was getting ready to offer to turn around when Dom pointed up ahead. "Hey, I think I see the lake," he said. He started to hurry forward, and I had to admit that the idea of a dip in the cool water sounded pretty good right about now.

Chasing after him, we got to the lake at almost the exact same time. It was gorgeous just then, the sun hitting it so that the surface sparkled and the water was inviting. The only sound we could hear was our own breathing, the area deserted of not only animals but people too. I turned to say something to Dom, only to see a t-shirt fly up into the air. Shedding his clothes so fast you'd have thought money (or Matt Damon) was involved, Dom was streaking into the water with a splash, up to chest deep water in a matter of seconds.

Well, sometimes Dom was absolutely right, and I pulled off my clothes as well, letting my huge dick flop all the way down instead of being supported by fabric. The sudden tug of gravity felt nice, and I could feel myself involuntarily plump up a bit. Trying to ignore it, I splashed after Dom, and damn did that water feel good.

"Nice call," I said, finally catching up with him. "This feels really good."

Dom cocked an eyebrow, walking up to me. "I know all about things that feel good," he said, in that half-serious, half-joking voice he has when he's starting to make the moves on someone. Oh boy. Before I could say anything else, his hands were on my penis, moving up and down its length. A length which was rapidly increasing despite the cold water.

"I've needed you to take me for the last two hours," Dom said in a low voice, and now I could almost hear the ache in his voice. "I need that big dick in me so bad."

Before I knew what I was doing, I was bending down a little bit and pushing my tongue into Dom's mouth. Dom wrapped his arms around me, and then to my surprise started wrapping his legs around me as well. I stumbled a tiny bit, but pushed into slightly deeper water and let it support us both.

"Fuck me," Dom gasped. "Oh god, please, John, fuck me."

Well, that was all it took to really send me over the edge. My penis was in control now, and my hands were on his butt cheeks, pulling them apart and lifting him up and onto the tip of my penis. Dom is an excellent bottom in that he's always raring to go, and even at my huge size it was almost easy to start pushing my way in.

"Ohhhhhhhh," Dom moaned, his butt clenching down on me in pleasure. I paused for a second, then pushed in with even more vigor. Dom moaned again, his insides twitching and clutching at my penis. Holding firmly onto Dom's sides, I started moving him up and down my penis, each thrust pushing more of my eleven inches into his needy hole. Dom just gasped and moaned, going into a fever pitch as he got closer and closer to the base of my penis. And then, finally, I was entirely inside of him, and Dom was thrashing around as if he'd just hit the jackpot.

"Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god," was all I was getting out of him as I started pushing into him with short little rapid strokes, slamming his prostate over and over again. "Oh goddddddd, oh godddddd," he was moaning, and that just turned me on even more. Don't get me wrong, I love to get dominated by guys, but there's something to be said for just taking charge and topping someone else. If we weren't in the water, I'd have pushed Dom on the sand and thrust so hard over and over that his back would've been digging a hole to China.

Dom suddenly gave off a particularly loud cry, and clenched down so hard on my penis that I couldn't hold back any more and I started shooting. As I did so, I could see clouds of white forming around us, so much that Dom must have started to cum just seconds earlier. Eventually both of us ground to a halt, and we stood there, Dom still impaled on my dick.

He finally broke the silence. "Goddamn, I love hiking with you," he laughed.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2012, 09:43 AM

theseventhwave
Really enjoying this story!
  #3   Add to Ultra GMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2012, 04:17 PM

Ultra GMan
Thanks! It's always a pleasure to know others are getting... erm... pleasure from the story.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ultra GMan For This Useful Post:
sheercold_85 (December 25th, 2012)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options