The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2012, 08:58 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Spice Part 38

by Mad Dog and Mr. X

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37

The Muscle Pit had been getting more and more crowded, as the men of the town either got bigger and bigger themselves, or came to work out and gawk at those who had. Dan was a regular, even though it was difficult to get in a truly challenging workout, even after the owner had gone through the trouble of ordering extra heavy weights. Brandon had started joining Dan for workouts, and lifted like a fiend, determined not to get left behind, as the men of the town swelled up around him. His workouts paid off, netting him a solid five pounds in the first month, and five more in the two months following. But at 5'11" tall, and 210 pounds, he was on the small side, compared to the brutes who strode across the gym. It made Brandon that much more determined, made him work out that much harder, but also fed his frustrations, when he found himself not measuring up to his hopes. Today, he and Dan were at it, the huge young hulk spotting his smaller friend, as Brandon pushed his body to the max, soaked with sweat, forcing his aching body to get out a few more reps. Finally, with his arms quivering, he grudgingly accepted Dan's help on the last few reps, before letting go of the weight entirely, spent. He lay back on the bench, taking in deep breaths, his defined chest rising and falling under his loose shirt. "I'm beat..." he breathed, too tired to wipe the sweat from his face.

Dan nodded sympathetically as he sopped up Brandon's sweat for him. He felt bad about Brandon's situation, trying to get bigger for Dan while watching how easy it seemed to be for the other men in the town. He hadn't meant for it to turn out that way, but he didn't know why he had been finding excuses not to spice his boyfriend lately. He kept thinking that Brandon would maybe find out, but it hadn't happened yet so he knew that was just an excuse. He started to think it was maybe because if Brandon got bigger, he might start seeing other boys and not come back to Dan. Dan knew that was silly, that Brandon wasn't that kind of guy... but he was still worried. Today, though, he'd made up his mind. He'd power through his own bout of insecurity and give Brandon the boost he deserved.

Brandon gave Dan a smile, as the huge young hulk wiped the sweat off the former's brow. He wondered sometimes what Dan saw in him. Brandon knew people thought he was cute, and his ten and a half inch cock was nothing to sneeze at, but when he saw all these big, built men around, he wondered why Dan even bothered with him. He wanted so bad to get bigger, to be able to sleep with Dan and give the bigger man the ride of his life. It drove him. Fueled his workouts. But it was also frustrating. And spurred his insecurities. Today though, he had pushed himself as far as he could. That would have to do. He sat up from the bench, slowly.

Brandon staggered toward the locker room, Dan at his side. "Shower time," he remarked, noting how his shirt was plastered to his body. The two went into the showers together, and Brandon stripped, revealing his lithe, muscled form. Dan admired it, the sweat highlighting the definition of Brandon's musculature, even at his current size. As Brandon stepped into the shower, Dan saw an opportunity, and began to mix together Brandon's protein shake.

He dumped a full dose into Brandon's shake and began mixing it before he started to consider something. It was two weeks away from the bodybuilding competition. Brandon had been bringing it up casually in conversation, but from what Dan could tell, Brandon thought he was too small to enter. Of course, that was ludicrous. In any other town, he'd be a fantastic junior competitor. But around here... Dan gave him another full dose of spice in his shake and mixed it up quickly, hoping the usually-repugnant taste of the shake would hide the extra kick he'd given it.

A minute later, the shower turned off, and Brandon came out, toweling off. He still looked exhausted, but clearly his shower had helped him a bit. He gratefully accepted the shake that Dan handed him, sitting down on the bench, wrapping the towel around his sexy hips. He chugged, and made a face. "Damn Dan, this stuff tastes worse than normal! You buying a different kind?" Brandon looked at it dubiously. But then reminded himself of his goals. Of how badly he wanted to grow. He'd been eating like mad recently, and this was part of that. "Oh well. Must be good for me," he remarked with a grin, before bringing it to his lips, and chugging down the rest greedily, only making a bit of a face at the taste. Chiding himself silently for his hesitation, he stood up, and put some water in the bottle, shook it, and drank that as well, so he could get every last bit of the protein powder - and, unbeknownst to him, the spice as well. He smacked his lips as he finished, and handed the bottle back to Dan. "Disgusting. But I got every bit of it!" he grinned, his smile turning into a yawn. "Oh man am I wasted..." he remarked groggily, sitting down heavily on the bench, his eyelids fluttering.

"Yeah well you exhausted yourself out there on the bench today. And you remember what we talked about? Your body does its growing when it sleeps, so all the sleep you can get will help make you bigger, Brandon," he reminded his boyfriend, excited that the smaller boy was going to be getting what he wanted so much. "If you need to crash, don't worry about it, it just means your body's telling you to GROW!"

Brandon looked up at Dan, and couldn't help but smile goofily. "Damn Dan, I know you're right... but today... Fuck, I pushed hard. I've been pushing though. For three months. Brutal workouts. Never... tired... like thissss..." Brandon's words drifted away with his consciousness, as he slipped into sleep, lying back on the bench, as Dan guided his body into position. Brandon's body was trembling, the striations in his muscles twitching, the veins under his skin becoming plump and prominent. He moaned softly, unconscious, as his body began to swell. The towel around his waist shifting, pushing back, as his thighs thickened, and as the tool between them grew as well, Brandon's entire body transforming dramatically, the product of three months of hard workouts, protein powder, and a double dose of spice.

Watching the dramatic reaction, Dan wondered if he'd overdone it. He started worrying that someone might see Brandon on the bench and put two and two together, so he hovered nearby, blocking Brandon from clear sight whenever another muscular regular would swagger into the weight room. He knew many of them, several because he was the cause of their sudden muscular breakthrough. All anyone in the Muscle Pit could talk about these days was the coming competition, the diets they were on, how their routines were going, wondering how many contestants there'd be...

Shielded from view by Dan's hulking figure, Brandon grew. His long, lean muscles becoming thick and hard. His proportions though, remained perfect, his muscle shape beautiful. His definition, already good, becoming truly superb. Indeed, Brandon was turning into one of the most beautiful musclemen Dan had ever seen. Brandon groaned softly, shifting on the bench, wrapped in the throes of an intense dream - a dream that was being reflected in reality, as his body changed. The towel fell away, displaying Brandon in all his new glory. Mighty legs, muscled but beautifully shaped. A powerful torso, big pecs set above a perfectly cobbled eight pack. And his dick, rising to attention, big, thick, long, and potent, sitting above a pair of hefty balls. Brandon shifted, babbling wordlessly, his eyes slowly inching open. "Dan...?" he asked, groggily, his voice low and thick, and impossibly sexy.

"Hey, Bran, you took a nap, so I decided to hang around and catch up with some of the regulars, keepin' an eye on you. A hunk left unattended in this town's gym... well... you can imagine what might happen," he chuckled, eyes roaming over Brandon's new physique like a ravenous wolf.

Brandon looked up at Dan, blinking owlishly. Then his eyes focused lower. On the mounds that rose from his chest, thick and meaty. On the tower that rose further along, visible between them, hard and proud, veins running along its length. He looked up at Dan again, and took note of the hunger in those eyes. He was taken aback, but only momentarily. A grin twitched at one corner of his mouth. It was replaced by a look of wonder though, as he saw his reflection in a mirror. Brandon stood, slowly, and gaped at his reflection. "Im-impossible..." he breathed, staring in shock. He reached up, touching one huge pec. Feeling his bicep bunch, his fingers run against the thick muscle. His muscle. His eyes widened. "What... I'm..."

"You are," Dan agreed, leaning down to envelope Brandon's mouth in a hot kiss, treating him tenderly and passionately. His big hands ran over Brandon's own big muscles, appreciating the beautiful sweep of his biceps, the handsome pouting of his pecs, the crevices of his abs, the wedges of hard brawn that made up his quads. He had always thought Brandon was a cute boy, but he looked like a very cute MAN now! "You definitely are."

Brandon was confused, but the passion and intensity of Dan's kiss drowned out logic. He grabbed Dan back, groping the huge young stud, able to reach further around those massive muscles than before. Yet his own arms were so much bigger, it felt so very different to hug Dan with them. On a whim, Brandon squeezed hard, feeling the power in his new arms, loving the feeling of Dan's massive torso under his big limbs. "Oh YEAH!" Brandon exclaimed, his excitement getting the better of him. He shoved his big cock against Dan's giant leg, looking up at Dan and grinning proudly. "I don't know what the fuck is going on, big man, but I sure as hell like it!" He flexed his big new pecs, and pushed up against Dan. "I'm horny as hell..." he purred, his voice low and seductive, a sound that set Dan afire with lust.

"Oh fuck, so am I," came the hulk's reply, strained and hoarse, the desire choking the words out of him. He reached around and grasped Brandon's beautiful bulging glutes with both hands, squeezing the mounds of thick muscle as if to see if a fruit was ripe. Brandon felt very, very ripe. "I... I don't think I can wait to get you home. Think we'll get in trouble if we fuck somewhere in the gym?" he asked.

"Fuck trouble! No one's gonna kick you out of here, big guy!" Brandon groaned softly as Dan's huge hands kneaded his strong glutes. He gave them a slow flex, giving Dan something firm and thick to grope, before relaxing them once more. "You like that ass, big man?" Brandon purred. He reached into Dan's workout shorts, and ran his fingers down the big rod he found there. The big, decidedly hard rod. Brandon made a point of pulling the shorts down slowly, making sure that they touched every glorious inch of Dan's cock on the way down, before finally slipping over the thick cockhead. Dan's huge member soared upward, as his shorts dropped down below his knees, coming to rest atop his massive calves. Brandon brought his hand to Dan's big balls, and cupped them gently, playing with them, rubbing them using his thumb and forefinger. "I can see you're excited, big man..." he purred, his hand moving along the considerable length of Dan's cock now, until he reached the big head. He rubbed it slowly, teasingly. "I want you to fuck me..." Brandon breathed.

Dan's enormous testicles ached and swelled with the stimulation as his dick throbbed, leaking lube from its thick helmet. Brandon's sensual hands rubbed it into the skin, making it shiny and slick. "I wanna fuck you, too, Bran," he growled, giving Brandon's thick new neck kisses. "I think you can take it. I'll give you our first fuck. You'll never forget it, babe. I'll give new meaning to fucking someone's brains out."

Brandon shivered with excitement, and replied with a chuckle, "You better deliver, then. If I have a single brain cell left, I'll never forgive you!" He reached up under Dan's strained tank top, and gripped the huge young hulk's chest, caressing the monstrous slabs of muscle, pulling on the big nips. He grinned as he saw Dan react, and slowly withdrew his hands, running them down Dan's insanely thick abs. "I've been waiting for you to fuck me for so long Dan... Wanted it so bad... Give it to me!" Brandon grabbed Dan's hips, and pulled him close, mashing the huge hulk against him, Dan's oversized cock pressed up between Brandon's thick pecs. Brandon flexed them slowly, and then stepped back, and looked up. "Come on, big man, fuck me now! Before I explode!"

"You'll explode when I tell you to," he growled dominatingly as he turned Brandon around without further ado and bent him over, exposing his big muscle butt and the winking pucker between the thick cheeks. Dan made sure his dick was lubed up nice and slick on the end before starting to place it between Brandon's glutes. At first he teased the other boy, "hotdogging" his butt by fucking the crack of Brandon's ass ever-so-slowly.

"Oh yeah..." Brandon grinned, loving how Dan was taking control, loving the wild side that was emerging from his huge boyfriend. He felt the monster tool slide between his cheeks, teasing him, rubbing his glutes. He shivered with anticipation, and a small amount of fear, as he felt how thick it was. But he wanted it badly, so very badly, and a small amount of pain was worth it. Even a not-so-small amount... "Give it to me, Dan..." he growled, squeezing his glutes, trying to catch the big cockhead, teasing the huge hulk behind him. "Fuck me with that big thing!"

It felt like Dan's dick had turned into a faucet that kept leaking precum all over Brandon's back. "Okay, bud, get ready, cuz once I start goin' in, I might not wanna stop!" he warned his boyfriend before backing up and aiming his fat dick head at Brandon's anus. He slowly started to push in, feeling the smaller man resist. "This won't work if you don't relax," he reminded him, gently rubbing Brandon's big glute before pushing again softly.

Brandon clenched his teeth, but then managed to relax his ass, surrendering to Dan's touch. "Do it..." he groaned softly, his own cock hard as a rock, painfully erect. He relaxed his ass a bit further, and pressed back against Dan's big cockhead, feeling the fleshy fist press against his hole. It felt so good, just feeling it at his entry. He desperately wanted Dan in him. No matter what. He relaxed fully. "Fuck me," he begged, his voice desperate and sexy all at once.

Dan grunted and pushed in harder, finally feeling his thick glans get embraced by Brandon's ass, being sucked inside until he could feel the warmth surround the head. "Oh fuck, fuck..." Dan groaned, pausing for a second to get used to the feeling of Brandon's tight muscle ass before he blew. "Okay... pushing more in now," he told his boyfriend after a minute, sliding more of his fat, long prick inside.

Brandon let out a low groan, feeling Dan enter. It hurt fiercely, having such a huge dick invade his ass. But he clenched his teeth and embraced it. And as his ass adjusted to accommodate Dan's girth, Brandon felt the pain fade away, replaced by pleasure. "Oh yeah..." he groaned, as Dan began pushing in further, "oh fuck yeah, big man... oh fuck yes. More. More!" He pushed his hips back a bit, wanting to get more and more of Dan Stockwell's glorious cock up his ass. The excitement of having such a big tool enter him was getting to him now, making him quiver with anticipation. "Fuck me, you god!" he purred.

It took several agonizing, ecstatic minutes for Dan to work Brandon most of the way down his dick, before he felt Brandon bottom out. "Okay, that's all you can take... but I'm still gonna fuck your brains out," he growled, starting to hump his bottom aggressively, using a considerable amount of his muscle to ram his cock in and out like a piston.

"Oh... oh yeah...." Brandon moaned, feeling Dan's cock go in as far as it would, wishing he could take the whole thing. He shook with excitement, as Dan promised to fuck his brains out, loving the sexually aggressive streak in his usually-sweet boyfriend. "Do it, big man..." he grunted, giving his glutes a slow squeeze around Dan's big shaft. "Fuck me like a beast... a big, horny musclebeast!" As Dan complied, ramming Brandon with his big dick, the smaller muscleman groaned with pleasure, loving the feeling of having so much cock shoved up his ass. His groans became soft howls, as Dan picked up speed, ramming him faster and harder, the huge dick powering its way into Brandon's sexy ass. "Oh yes!" Brandon cried out, feeling his own cock shiver and shake, on the verge of exploding. He stopped it, not wanting to cum yet, not wanting this insane pleasure to ever end.

They were gathering a crowd as Dan fucked his boyfriend mightily, gripping the boy's hard muscles tightly, running his hands over them, groping and squeezing and caressing as he held on fast, making sure that even though both boys were building up a thick sweat, they wouldn't slip apart. Dan was pumping with the effort, his dick building toward its own climax that would overwhelm Brandon's talented but still smaller ass.

Brandon was groaning, his teeth clenched once more as he fought off the urge to unleash his own load. The feeling of Dan's huge hands on him, groping and squeezing, was not helping matters. It turned him on so much, to feel the power in those huge hands, to feel his own thick, firm muscles resist being squeezed. His shower was ruined, replaced by a layer of sweat, but he didn't care. He didn't hear the gasps and whispers behind them, and wouldn't have cared if he had. He was experiencing an ecstasy so sublime, it drowned out all else. "Give it to me!" he begged, his voice ragged, "Fill me up, big man!"

"TAKE IT!" he roared as his balls swelled and shrugged, sending the load up Dan's fat, quivering cock inside of Brandon's ass and started erupting, blanketing the smaller boy's guts in his steaming hot man cream, leaving Brandon with the white hot sensation of being filled up by the stud he was so crazy about, the muscles holding him tight as he felt his own body tense and twist, trying to keep all the fluid from rushing out!

Brandon let out a howl as he felt Dan's cock shudder and explode inside him, filling him up with a torrent of hot, thick, creamy cum. It was too much, and his own dick erupted as well, sending a big load all over the bench, the tile, everywhere. "OH YEAH!" he cried out, grabbing onto Dan's giant arms for support. The intensity of his orgasm made Brandon's own muscles tense up, and he squeezed Dan's huge dick between his glutes, making the big rod shudder more forcefully, pumping Brandon full of even more cum. Brandon could feel his ass getting full, and clenched his powerful glutes forcefully, determined not to lose a drop. He took deep, wracking breaths, and felt his body slowly relax, as the last of his cum dribbled from his own big dick. "Fuck that was hot..." he purred, sounding pleased and spent all at the same time.

"Well, I had to hold back because of the audience, but when we're in private, you should see what I can really do," Dan purred, nuzzling against Brandon's thick neck before he pulled out, his long, long dick still leaking some cum as it popped out of Brandon's anus, both boys' muscular bodies shining with delicious sweat.

"I'll hold you to that, big man," Brandon purred seductively, clenching his ass, wanting to hold in every drop of Dan's seed. He turned around, and saw the onlookers. He only grinned, especially when he saw the looks directed to his own big boner. He walked to his locker, and pulled out a pair of briefs. They had fit him before, but now he had trouble pulling them on his big body, over his huge thighs. He managed though, and the snapped into place around his waist. He couldn't resist the urge to flex, so he put his hands on his hips, and flared his lats out, showing off his incredible v-taper to the assembled crowd. Every inch of him was remarkable, from his pumped up, sweat-slicked muscles, to the underwear that barely stretched across him, his cock bulging obscenely in the front, the fabric grabbed by his flexed glutes in back. Brandon felt incredible. "Where are the registration forms for the competition?" he asked coyly, as he stepped up to the scale in the corner.

The balance clanked against the side, hard. Brandon started moving the weights around, almost afraid to see how much he weighed now. When he saw that even 250 lbs was too light, he swallowed hard and kept going up in tens... 260... 270...

Finally, the weights were in place, and the arm hovered, balanced. 285. Brandon's eyes were a bit wide, as he stared at the number. It was... impossible... Yet as he looked in the mirror to the side, he saw exactly where each and every pound was. In his big, hard muscles. In the thick bones that held them up. In his cock, even. He turned, and smiled at the assembled group, raising up both arms, and giving a proud flex, his biceps exploding upward, perfectly shaped, bloated teardrops of solid beef. "285!" he pronounced triumphantly, flexing even harder, the veins bloating bigger as he did so. He grinned broadly, and then slowly brought his arms down, flexing his powerful chest. He turned to Dan. "Let's get out of here, big guy. I'm hungry."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Mad Dog For This Useful Post:
  #2   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2012, 01:06 AM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
OK.
Its a classic Love story with great sex and massive muscle growth.
Excellent.

Keep Writing.

MD
  #3   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2012, 04:54 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Man, Brandon did deserve that!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2012, 06:07 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
This upcoming bodybuilding show should have new categories for the myriad of muscle men types that you two have so well described over the town. It is almost unfair to let types like Phil and Brandon compete in the same category (even if they were the same weight) because each one represents a delicious sub-type of the muscle freak genre.

Let's not forget that even humongous master boybuilders like Dan's dad or the grocery man are still not in the same league as Dan. I think he should be hours concours but still get to pose as a guest star, to get a standing ovation

Thanks again for the excellent chapter,

Cheers
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2012, 04:22 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Who knows how the contest shall play out? :3
  #6   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2012, 05:03 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
another good chapter, as always. Thanks. but I'm afraid that the transformation of Brandon was too fast and not very detailed, only that...

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #7   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2012, 06:09 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
We know that Dan doesn't know all about the possible effects of Spice as evidenced by some unexpected super growth. Perhaps an unexpected reaction from a full dose to one of the boys might create one equal to or perhaps even bigger than Dan himself!!! Great writing!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options