The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ultra GMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2012, 05:14 AM

Ultra GMan
Blessing or Curse? Chapter 11

Blessing or Curse?
by Ultra GMan

Chapter 11

I headed back to my room; it had felt like a small eternity since I'd been there, even though it was really just a few hours. As I approached it, though, there was a strange sour smell in the air. What was going on?

As I opened the door, I quickly discovered the answer. Dom and Tommy were both lying in the fetal position on the bed, looking wretched. It was pretty clear that they'd both been throwing up earlier, although thankfully it must have all been in the toilet because I didn't see any vomit on the floor.

"Hey John," Dom said weakly. "Something we ate didn't agree with us... at all..."

I winced. "I can see that," I said. "What can I do to help?"

So for the next half hour, I got some cool washcloths for their foreheads, helped them change clothes, and tried to make them comfortable. When Dom and Tommy had started puking in mid-hike, Tony and Eric had brought them back here. Tommy was now going to catch a ride back with us, since (obviously) Tony and Eric weren't up for a potentially puking, certainly sick guy in the back seat of their car. I totally understood the reasoning and agreed with it, but at the same time... well, would you want to sleep on the floor in a room with two people who keep puking?

After I made sure they were all right, I beat it back out of there. Nothing else to really do for the moment (and they were both dozing off) so I ended up sitting in a beach chair under an umbrella, and read the book that Owen had lent me. It turned out to be pretty good, and by the time it was over the sun was setting. Now what?

I mulled over my options for a few minutes and then, finally, headed back up to Owen's room and gently knocked on the door. He opened it up, looking first surprised and then pleased to see me. "Hey there," he said. "What's up?"

"My roommate's puking everywhere," I said with a grimace. "Decided to escape and read a book." I handed Wetworld back to him. "It was really good."

He looked at me skeptically. "You already read it?" he said.

"Yeah," I nodded. "I'm a pretty fast reader, and it was either that or pukeville." I paused for a moment, and then dove in. "I know this might be a lot to ask, but... could I spend the night here with you?"

Owen's face lit up at this. "Oh, definitely." He looked a little sheepish and then said, "I thought you were just giving me back my book so you wouldn't have to contact me later, and didn't want to see me again."

I opened my mouth to protest, but he held up a hand. "We all have our moments of self-doubt," he said. "Anyway, I ordered a pizza and it should be here soon. C'mon in."

And so, still bathing suit clad (I should have grabbed some clothes earlier) I stepped in, and about an hour later we were finishing off the pizza that had arrived and chatting about tv shows and books and magazines. It was nice, although I was starting to feel more and more uncomfortable in my balls. I still hadn't gotten off, and my huge balls and dick were starting to ache for relief. And while I knew Owen would have fucked me in a heartbeat based on last time, I knew that growing would be disaster.

We watched a little television after that, and I positioned a pillow to try and covertly hide my overly full package from Owen. It actually went pretty well until it was time for bed. I slid under the covers as quickly as possible, but Owen promptly rolled over towards me and placed his mouth pretty firmly on mine.

Well, that was all it took to shove me back into high gear. I began devouring his mouth, running my hands up and down his lean body. His penis was pushing into mine, and god I wanted it. Or rather I wanted him. Top, bottom, it didn't matter right now. I could feel my dick smearing pre-cum all over him, and I kept thinking the more that came out now, the less I'd have trapped inside me. One of Owen's hands came down and wrapped itself as much as it could around my huge dick, rubbing up and over it. I groaned loudly, my dick bucking in his hand. He grinned, and stroked me some more, my hips automatically pumping in response to his actions. This went on for a few minutes, and I could feel my balls heating up and just churning up more and more semen. But I just couldn't cum. I was feeling overly full at this point, but for some reason I couldn't get kick started over the edge and into orgasm. And as Owen continued to stroke me, the pressure just grew worse and worse.

Finally, I couldn't take it and did the only thing I could think of to stop him. I let my mouth start moving down Owen's body, and in a matter of minutes he was writhing underneath me. I opened my mouth wide and let his penis slide into my mouth, running my tongue all over the head. His pre-cum was starting to flow heavily, that salty taste overwhelming my mouth. I started moving up and down his shaft, and Owen's legs began to tremble as I could see him try to hold back his own orgasm. I ran my hands up and down the back side of his thighs, using them almost as leverage to push him in and out of my mouth. And then, suddenly, he exploded inside of me, thick globs of semen just roiling out of him and down into my stomach. If anything this time lasted longer than the previous, pumping me with so much cum that even I was impressed.

After Owen's blasts had finally subsided, I slid off of him and licked his penis clean. Owen looked fairly dazed, but pleased. "Goddamn that was good," he whispered. "Thank you."

"My pleasure," I said, even as my dick kept throbbing angrily between my legs. I laid in bed until Owen fell asleep, then nipped into the bathroom to try and take care of business. But no luck. My body seemed to be holding out for the real thing, and that was not good for me at all. I must have pumped my own dick for twenty minutes, stroking my balls and even briefly sticking a finger or two up my ass to try and push myself over the edge. Instead I just kept getting close and then stalling out. Finally, frustrated and horny, I went back into bed and tossed and turned for quite a while before falling asleep.

I awoke in the morning to Owen's mouth on my neck and his penis pushing up against my butt. For the next ten minutes, Owen did his best to try and convince me that what I really wanted was him to fuck me. Which was, let's face it, true. As the large head of his penis kept pushing up against me, it took more willpower than I thought I possessed to keep from agreeing and letting him slip inside. But finally he gave up (it helped that I gave him yet another blowjob) which left me with several thoughts. One, Owen was perhaps a little too pushy and was quite possibly bad news. Two, that was really turning me on. Three, I needed some sex incredibly bad. My balls felt huge between my legs, tugging and pulling down to the ground like they'd just been pumped full of several extra loads of cum. My penis was refusing to go completely soft, always at least half-erect and rubbing against the fabric trying to contain it.

Going to the breakfast room was out of the question, I decided. Instead I went back to my room, where Dom and Tommy were doing somewhat better, if still not back to 100%. If they'd been a little more up to speed I'd seriously considered getting Tommy to fuck me, or perhaps fucking Dom's brains out. But instead it seemed like relief wasn't any time coming.

So instead, the two were slumped up against one another in the back seat of Dom's car, and I drove us back towards civilization. My penis just kept throbbing the whole time I drove, and every little bump on the interstate sent the vibrations shooting through my balls. Dom's car was an automatic, and several times as I drove I realized that while I had one hand on the wheel, the other was on my very own stick shift. It was, well, agony.

After a small eternity, though, we were back in DC. Dom told me to just drive to my place and he'd handle the rest, and so before long I was back up in my home and frantically pulling off my clothes and looking for a stash of sex toys. There were some that were right out of the question, like the cock rings, but I got out a fairly large vibrator and before long was rocking it in and out of myself with one hand, while the other stroked vigorously at my huge cock. My cock was still its ludicrously large twelve inches in length, but -- and perhaps this was my sex-crazed imagination -- it felt thicker than yesterday. My balls seemed to have actually grown since then, too, and I found it difficult at times to wrap a hand around them.

But still, no relief. I pinched my nipples, licked my own biceps (which seemed to have a nice pump despite no workout for the last day or two), slammed that vibrator in hard, but with little to show for it besides a growing puddle of pre-cum all over my stomach. I found myself starting to seriously regret that I normally didn't keep phone numbers of the guys I met. It was a safety mechanism, as to not end up meeting a guy for a second time and forgetting he'd seen me with five inches of cock instead of eleven, but now it seemed to be backfiring on me. Because one thing was becoming rapidly clear: I needed the real thing to get off right about now.

Most of the rest of the day I actually spent either at home, or at the gym around the corner. A Monday afternoon when everyone else is working seemed relatively safe, so I strapped on my tightest jock strap and baggiest shorts before going over. The pump from the weights was a poor substitute for the pump of someone's dick, but the blood did flow out of my crotch for a bit and kept me from molesting the guy running the counter. All that sexual energy had to go somewhere, after all, and my muscles were going to make out quite well in this slight nightmare.

Dressing for work on Tuesday, though, was a joy and a half. Jockstrap, plus boxer briefs, plus a pair of suit pants that I'd been meaning to get taken in but was now glad I hadn't. Sure, the waist was a little loose and required a belt, but the extra fabric underneath was taken up by my huge glutes, to say nothing of my cock and balls. Also in my work bag were several extra changes of underwear; based on how much pre-cum was covering my sheets when I woke up in the morning, I was starting to have a slight leakage problem.

So, every hour or two I ended up heading to the bathroom and wiping myself down as best I could. Other than that, I sat at my desk religiously, afraid someone would see my mammoth cock pushing at the front of my pants. If someone did, they never said anything. I called Dom a couple of times but got his voice mail. Not good.

That night I headed over to a couple of my favorite bars, looking for anyone I'd been with before. No luck, alas. I seriously thought about trying to find a size queen and just fucking them (the idea of growing again was horrifying) but at the same time a stubborn part of me wanted to try and really handle being this size, even as I knew I was kind of failing at the task.

I did finally get an e-mail from Dom on Wednesday, though. He said he was feeling better, but that he and Tommy were "feeling a connection" and he "didn't want to mess things up." Wow. Who knew all it would take was a good bout of food poisoning to make Dom want to settle down? I wished him well and asked for updates by way of response, then headed back down to the work gym and lifted weights for almost two hours to try and burn off some more sexual frustration.

It was Thursday night, right as I was starting to seriously worry, that things finally came to a head. I'd stayed late at the Big Government Agency; not only to catch up on work, but to use the gym when it was deserted. So it was right as I'd finished up my workout that I saw him. The young guy I'd hooked up with in the janitor's closet a little while ago.

Well, he definitely recognized me. He looked startled, then immediately predatory, his eyes flicking over my body. And he clearly seemed impressed. To be honest, he should have been. All of this working out lately was giving me some serious gains in muscle, above and beyond the normal amount of growth in such a short period of time. Maybe it was all the extra testosterone coursing through my body? My ass belonged on a fitness magazine cover, and my arms and legs were all looking more rounded in just the right spots these days as well.

Anyway, we locked eyes, and I could feel my dick hardening inside my jock. Without saying a word, I marched over to him, took him by the hand, and lead him into the showers. We were the only ones there, and I yanked off my shirt while he grabbed for my shorts. Honestly? I didn't care if someone caught us, I just needed to get off so badly all my good judgment (what little I seem to have) was out the window. And so, in a matter of minutes we were under the spray of hot water, young guy pressing up against me and running his hands all over my body.

God, I was getting bigger everywhere these days. My penis was thicker than I'd ever seen it, my biceps were firm underneath his hands, and my balls felt like extra-large oranges swaying back and forth, ripe for the picking. He sucked on them as best he could, but they were so large not even one could fit into his mouth. It felt so good, but I knew what desperately needed to happen. I turned myself around, placing my hands on the shower wall and presenting myself to him. Young guy clearly approved, eating out my ass while I writhed and groaned. If there was anyone else in the gym this late they'd have to be hearing us but I was so beyond caring.

And then, blessedly, he stuffed his cock inside of me and I was in heaven. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. This is what I was missing. My whole body started shaking out of pleasure, and instead of trying to push myself over the edge it was trying to stay away from that moment as much as I could, relishing in this moment. I probably held on for all of about three minutes before it was too much and I started shooting.

Wait, let me take that back. I started erupting. Volcanoes had nothing on my cock right then, huge ropes of cum splattering all over the wall and floor. And as young guy kept pumping into me, more and more gushed out. It took several minutes for the flow to stop; somewhere in there young guy came as well, but it was almost a footnote at that point. Relief had arrived.

Shuddering and gasping, I slowly slid off of young guy and turned back around. He looked a little dazed by the conclusion, and I just smiled gently at him. "I needed that really badly," I whispered, before taking him in my arms and slowly and thoroughly kissing him. I could feel his body react, too; first relaxing in the sensation, then getting horned up and ready for more.

Which is why we ended up fucking again about five minutes later, and why for the first time in days I left work feeling like my pants might not explode after all.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Ultra GMan For This Useful Post:
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2012, 10:36 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Hadn't responded until now, but I'm really enjoying your twist on growing/shrinking. It's a great read, and am looking forward to more.
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2012, 10:43 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Yeah, in case I hadn't commented yet, I really like this story. Really great descriptions of genitals. :3
  #4   Add to massingUP's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2012, 04:30 AM

massingUP is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to massingUP
Just catching up on this now, but LOVING it. Great work!

http://www.bigmuscle.com/~massingUP
  #5   Add to Ultra GMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2012, 07:47 AM

Ultra GMan
Thanks guys! Hopefully a new chapter sooner rather than later; been working too many extra hours at the day job.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options