The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ultra GMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2012, 05:08 AM

Ultra GMan
Blessing or Curse? Chapter 13

Blessing or Curse?
by Ultra GMan

Chapter 13

After a few minutes, Siddig slid off the bed and gave a quick smile at me and Ali. "I'm going to go get cleaned up," he said, and then looked directly at Ali. "Remember, we're meeting the guys at the movie theatre at 7:30, all right?"

"Will do," Ali replied, and with that Siddig scooted out of the bedroom before I could say a word.

A little surprised, I turned to look at Ali and propped myself up on my side even as I could hear the fan and then the shower in the bathroom running. "Where is...?" I started to say.

Ali nodded. "Don't worry," he said. "Originally Siddig was going to leave the two of us alone the entire time, but we'd talked about it and if the opportunity presented itself he would be around for a bit before heading out. That's all." He paused for a second, and then grinned at me. "This is after all my birthday present."

And with that, he crawled over and pushed me gently onto my back. "So maybe," he said, straddling my chest, "just maybe, I could interest you in a little more?"

My dick had only gotten about half soft while we were lying there, but at that invitation it shot back up to full size again. No sir, I would not mind that one bit. Ali scooted back a bit, but I think he was a little surprised when his butt bumped the head of my dick much sooner than he'd expected. He looked over his shoulder and saw it there in all its glory and just grinned. And so we started back up again.

This time Ali was on top, slowly pushing back onto my huge dick and just pausing every few seconds to revel in the size of it inside of him. As he slid further and further down its shaft, he started reaching behind him to take hold of my (still rather large) balls, massaging each in a separate hand. I could already feel them warming up and starting to churn up more cum, and I just closed my eyes and leaned back into ecstasy. It was the most non-effort sex I'd had in a long time, just letting Ali take complete control as he inched up and down my penis while it slowly throbbed inside of him.

My orgasm this time was likewise very slow and leisurely; with no thrusting on my part, it built gradually and almost effortlessly, until with long slow surges I started pumping his ass full of cum again. I felt almost like a sex toy just then, there to hit whatever speed and volume he wanted. It wasn't the first time I felt used, but it was the first time that I felt really good about it. I was there to give him pleasure, and that enjoyment was written all over his face.

Afterwards we headed into the shower ourselves. He scrubbed my chest down thoroughly, and if possibly it actually felt a little bigger and tighter than before. Even though I wasn't in the shower by myself it actually gave me a minute or two to think while he moved soap suds all up and down each of my legs. It was hard not to compare the three-way and strange growth spurt in my balls that I'd had here with the three-way and sudden 14" penis from when I was in West Virginia. Were they related? And the other changes, like my packing on more and more muscle and inability to cum outside of actual sex, was that something new or just a side-effect of having a foot-long penis? It was odd.

But at that moment, Ali started rinsing me off, and as I looked at him I felt an urge for something a little stronger rise in me, and the thought process came to a halt. Instead, I slid my arms underneath Ali's and lifted him up into the air a bit. He had one of those classic swimmer's builds, with lean muscle and not much fat... or weight. So as his eyes widened in surprise, I grinned and started moving my cock towards his ass.

Ali obligingly wrapped his legs around my waist, and for the third time in just a few hours I started entering Ali's well-abused asshole. It slid in effortlessly, and Ali let out a large groan as I gave a swift thrust upwards, spearing him almost entirely. After a few seconds I repositioned myself a bit; one hand on the shower wall to brace us, the other arm wrapped around Ali to hold him in place. And then, I started fucking him hard.

At first Ali gave off a little gasp with each thrust, but I couldn't help myself and I started tonguing his mouth in rhythm with my penis, pushing into him in two places over and over again. I could feel his body shaking a bit as I picked up the pace, and the only question in my mind at this point was how long he could hold out from the assault. Ali's muffled moans began to get louder, and I started drilling into him as hard and fast as I could in the position. And then, suddenly and without warning, Ali started clenching down hard on my dick and shooting all over my abs, and I unloaded a last (still quite large) load of cum into Ali. I could feel some of it dribbling out the edges and down my own dick and legs, and I knew Ali was more than full up by now.

Finally I let Ali slide off of my softening dick, and we had to scrub each other clean all over again, but somehow I don't think he minded. I knew I didn't. I was finally feeling like I really and truly had the edge off of my sexual appetite, although the fact that I had to have sex four times in an afternoon to get there was a tiny bit worrisome.

Once we were back in the bedroom, I pulled my clothes on while Ali wore a robe and watched a little wistfully. "So... um..." he finally said. "If Siddig ever says it's ok, do you think I could see you again sometime?"

I paused for a second, thinking it through. "I'm not going to come between the two of you," I finally told him, "so maybe a while from now. But as fun as this was, let's not make this a regular thing. Ok?"

Ali nodded, looking both a little disappointed and relieved. "Yeah," he said in that tone of voice that people use when they're doing the "right thing" that they don't want to actually do. "It just felt so good to get fucked again."

"Birthdays come every year," I smiled, and Ali chuckled a bit at that before I finally let myself out. The stroll back to the Red Line was fairly peaceful, and I was fully set to just go home and call it a day. But as I stepped onto an inbound train, I saw him. The super muscular military guy who'd been checking me out on the subway earlier.

He was sitting next to the window, and I saw him look startled, surprised, and then a tiny bit embarrassed as he saw me. I thought about it for a split second, admiring his short-cropped hair, those pale blue eyes, and the tiny tufts of well-trimmed chest hair peeking up through the open collar of his shirt. And then, slowly and deliberately, I walked over and sat down in the empty seat next to him.

He froze, clutching the backpack between his legs with one hand tightly. For a stop or two, we rode in silence, and slowly his posture seemed to relax. Once he seemed more at ease, even as he stared blankly forward, I decided it was the time to strike, and pressed my leg quite firmly into his.

Instead of tensing back up, to my surprise, he started pushing it back at me, then rubbing it up and down my own leg for a bit. Well now! I glanced over at him, and I could see he was staring at me in the reflection of the glass. There was a yearning in those eyes, but also a nervousness. I waited a stop or two, then leaned over and said in a low voice, "If you need to get off, I'm at the next stop."

As he processed that, the train slid to a stop and I got up, taking a step or two towards the door before turning to look at him. There was indecision on his face, and then he suddenly grabbed his bag and hustled after me, practically on my heels. We said nothing as we exited the station, and once we got outside I turned to him and said, "My name's John."

Military guy looked a tiny bit nervous again, but suddenly flashed a brief, blindingly bright smile and said, "Gavin."

I led Gavin back to my place, and it was strange; I was feeling drawn to him not quite like anyone else I'd met in a long time. I mean yes, Gavin was blisteringly hot, and I wanted to eat him up like dessert. But there was more to that, some sort of magnetic attraction that was just tugging me into orbit.

And then we were at my condo. As I closed the door behind us, Gavin looked really nervous again, and then finally spoke up, clutching that beat-up backpack like it was life support. "I... I have something I need to tell you," he said with a slight quiver in his voice.

I nodded. "Ok," I said. I figured he was going to say that he was positive, or maybe that he had to leave at a certain time, or that his name wasn't really Gavin.

"I've never done this before," he murmured. After a half-second pause, he clarified. "Ever. With anyone." And then he started blushing bright red. "I'm... I'm... a virgin."

Oh my. I was suddenly, acutely aware of the 12" monster in my pants, and began to wonder just where this would go. "All right," I said in as reassuring a voice as I could, "that's all right, let's just go sit down for a minute and talk this through."

I made a move for the couch, but Gavin just kept standing there nervously. Finally I took hold of his hand--which was quite warm--and led him over to the couch. Sitting next to him, I smiled. "So..." I said slowly, "Nothing at all? Do you know what you want to do?" I paused, trying to think of a delicate way to put it to this suddenly shy muscled man. "Do you want things in you, or...?"

He laughed a little nervously, and then smiled at me. "Nothing at all," he said, "but I've been practicing a lot. I order a lot of toys on the internet and have them sent to a PO Box in Maryland. And then on weekends I go to a hotel and... um... practice with larger and larger toys."

This was getting interesting and promising. I leaned towards his backpack and said, "May I?" He nodded eagerly and I opened it up and look a look.

Wow. Who knew military guys were carrying around backpacks full of dildos, cock rings, harnesses, and butt plugs? Best of all, he had some new, unopened boxes that he must have just picked up from the PO Box. I looked at the size of his new 10" butt plug, then grinned.

"I'll be honest, Gavin," I said. "I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you really bad. But I want it to not just be ok, I want it to be great for you." I took one of his hands and put it on my crotch, letting him feel my cock through my pants. "I have a huge dick, and with a little work we can make this the best fuck of your life. So I tell you what I want to do. I want this to take all evening and over time. What do you think?"

If I'd just told him that he had won a million dollars, I don't think Gavin would have smiled any wider than he did just then. And if I'd known the changes in my own life that having sex with Gavin would bring, well, I'd have smiled just as much.

[I feel like I should note at this point that this chapter was originally written back in 2010... can't say that I miss you, DADT! --G]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2012, 03:56 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Interesting, but will there be major overall muscle growth coming up?
  #3   Add to Ultra GMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2012, 05:11 AM

Ultra GMan
There is -- I'd mentioned back in the first chapter that originally I hadn't posted this story here because of the lack of muscle growth, but that since it does happen in later chapters that's why I'd decided to include it here after all. Hopefully you'll find it worth the wait.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options