The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ultra GMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2012, 05:30 PM

Ultra GMan
Blessing or Curse? Chapter 15

Blessing or Curse?
by Ultra GMan

Chapter 15

Now, when I first found out about my own particular blessing/curse, I didn't have anyone to explain it all to me. It took trial and error on my part to figure out the "rules," so to speak, and I remember some time later wishing that I'd had someone like me around to explain it all.

With that in mind, this is a good a point as any to try and glaze over the next few minutes where I "explained" what was going on to Gavin. Because here's the long and short of it: I didn't do a good job at all. I was breathless and excited (but not as much as Gavin, who suddenly had an eight-inch penis where minutes earlier it was just seven), I babbled, and I really just wanted to start fucking him again. So like I said, not a good job. Honestly, it's a bit of a blur.

Really, if you go back through my memory, one minute I'm sucking on his cock and it's growing an inch inside my mouth. The next minute, he's on his side, I've got my arm hooked under the leg that's not against the bed, and I'm pounding his prostate like there's no tomorrow. I don't think either of us even noticed that for the first time since the vacation, my penis had gotten to shrink down to a slightly more manageable eleven inches. I know that Gavin's eyes were still rolling back in his head just as well as they did before, and I was definitely still filling up his ass with a huge, thick cock.

But yeah, I had one arm hooked under his top leg, the other one went around his torso, and one of my legs was wrapped around his bottom leg. He was more or less immobilized as I thrust into him over and over again, and he made some yelping noises of pleasure. "Oh god," he started to moan as my thrusts got harder and I could feel him starting to quiver inside. "Oh god, make me grow, oh yes, make me grow again, ohhh... ohhh... ohhh..."

(So yeah, I clearly didn't explain the whole "no growing with repeat customers" part very well, or at least it didn't sink in. Honestly, what he was saying didn't sink in with me until we were done. I just wanted to fuck him for the rest of eternity at that moment, with his hotness blazing up my sights.)

My balls were pumping away, working overtime and I could feel that hot cum just bubbling up inside of me, ready for release. And with no warning, I suddenly cut loose inside of him, blasting spurt after spurt into my willing military man. That was all it took for Gavin to shoot as well, arcs of sperm launching across my bed. And then, after several minutes, shuddering, we both finally stopped. Still clutching him, I sagged down a little bit and then started kissing his neck and back.

"I don't know what came over me there," I murmured. Even his salty sweat tasted good. Was this guy for real?

Gavin was breathing deeply, and while he was winded I could tell he was pretty pleased as well. I finally pulled out of him, and he rolled over towards me so that I could better see the big smile on his face.

"Thank you," he whispered, and pressed up against me. He was warm, and his penis was still pretty hard. As he wrapped his arms around me, we relaxed for a few minutes, and finally I could feel his penis stirring, no doubt about to get soft. Or not. Startled, I leaned out of his embrace a bit and stared in surprise. Somehow, impossibly, he was growing again.

In a minor panic, I glanced at my own penis but it was unchanged. I looked back at Gavin's hungry eyes, then his penis, and then shook my head. "Wow," I said. "You weren't supposed to grow a second time with me."

Gavin blinked. He'd been startled when it happened the first time, but somehow he'd impossibly adjusted to the idea during our second fuck. So to have everything changing on him again was understandably strange. "Wait... what?" he said slowly. "I... I thought you said I was going to grow every time someone topped me."

I sighed slowly. "Every time someone new topped you," I clarified. "Except that doesn't appear to be the case with you." I paused for a minute before pushing forward. "I've heard of one or two people online who claim that they grow or shrink every time regardless of if the person is new or not, but I always figured they were just lying." But there was the proof, thumping away and begging to be used in-between Gavin's legs. And after all, I'd had enough strangeness going on lately with the curse that Gavin's position being different wasn't out of the realm of possibility.

I looked back up at Gavin's face, and while he seemed a little puzzled and confused, I could also see a growing sexual desire coming over him again. Well, of course, it suddenly hit me. He'd gone from being a virgin to growing two inches in the space of an hour. It was a minor miracle he hadn't just started straddling me and going to town.

So instead of talking, I slowly slid down his torso, kissing and licking his tight pecs and chest fur, biting his nipples gently before moving further down and arriving at his large and very hard cock. "Where was I earlier?" I said playfully, before taking his balls into my mouth. They were definitely a little larger than before, and I could feel them humming away inside his scrotum, no doubt preparing for another round or twelve. I let them roll around in my mouth and across my tongue, and based on the groan from Gavin it was most definitely appreciated.

After a few minutes, I started licking the shaft of his penis, slowly moving up it and decreasing the rate of ascent so that the anticipation of me arriving at the head grew and grew. As I got closer and closer, Gavin was growing increasingly antsy and anxious, his pelvis involuntarily thrusting in his desperation. I took pity on him, and took the head of the penis into my mouth and began to suck and tongue it like there was no tomorrow. Gavin shot instantly, filling my mouth with hot cum by the handful. I swallowed as fast as I could, but didn't stop my sucking on his penis, eventually starting to let more of it into my mouth and throat. Gavin didn't lose even a fraction of his erection, and about two minutes later a second orgasm ripped through his body. This new load was no smaller than the last, and I let it slide down to my stomach while I kept working on him, this time running my hands up and down his thighs and legs while I gave him the blowjob to end all blowjobs.

After a few minutes, Gavin was starting to buck again, but he seemed unable to get over the edge for one last orgasm. So I slid my hands up and laid one fingertip against the rosebud of his ass, and just like that Gavin shot before I could actually penetrate him. But about a minute later, I felt his penis start to droop a little bit, and I let it finally slide out of my throat and mouth.

Gavin was sprawled out across the bed, spread-eagled, looking like he'd just run a footrace and won. If it wasn't for the big exhausted smile on his face I might've been worried. So instead I just lay next to him, and for about fifteen minutes we relaxed. Finally, though, I ended up being the killjoy.

"All right, get up," I said, poking him in the side. "I need to change the sheets, or you're going to have to sleep tonight in a puddle of cum that you shot all over them earlier."

Gavin's eyes lit up. "Sleep?" he said.

I sighed. "Do you really think I'm going to just kick you out? What kind of guy do you think I am?"

And so, with the sheets in the washer and a fresh pair on the bed, we crawled in under the sheets and in a matter of minutes I was out like a light.

It was only a few hours later when I woke up on my side, and felt something rubbing up and down my penis, which was stiff as a board. As I got my bearings, I realized that the rubbing sensation was also along my chest, and the whole front of me; Gavin was moving his body up and down mine, with his tight ass cheeks around the length of my cock, gripping it like a hot dog. He was making faint moans, and I realized that he was half awake and half asleep, doing what he wanted and needed but not thinking it all the way through. I wrapped my arms around him, and that seemed to rouse him into full wakefulness. He didn't stop moving, though, and if anything it just encouraged him.

His ass was still slick from my cum earlier, mixed with sweat, and... well, I don't know how long he had been working my dick, but I was revved up and horny too, now. Against my better judgment I started pushing myself into his ass, and even though it had been hours since I'd first loosened him up, I slid in with ease. Well, then again, he had the curse now too. Of course it was going to be easy.

This time, though, I was still tired and it was a slow, leisurely fuck. I took my time, inching in and out of his ass. Gavin was going crazy with anticipation the longer it went on, and he tried to start moving up and down my dick on his own speed but I gave his nipples a good hard pinch and he immediately started moving at my pace instead.

I didn't let go of the nipples, though, and played with them as I thrust in and out of him. It worked even better than I'd thought, each little tweak and tiny pinch sending shivers up and down his chest and back. I started licking his neck, and he twisted his head back and bit and I slid my tongue into his mouth instead. And so, as two lovers, we fucked for almost twenty minutes, the intensity slowly growing until even I could no longer hold back and I erupted inside of him. He came seconds afterwards, and once we were done shaking from the force of it all I rolled him over and once again cleaned off his dick with my mouth, feeling it yet again grow as I did so.

"Go back to sleep," I finally whispered, and about five minutes later I could hear his breathing deepen and I knew he'd done so, at which point I let myself doze off.

When I woke up again, it was still slightly dark out, almost dawn, and I could feel the bed shaking a bit. After a few seconds, I rolled over to look at Gavin. He was sitting up in the bed, his eyes closed, masturbating furiously. My movement must have alerted him, because his eyes flew open and he saw me looking at his actions.

"I'm sorry," he said apologetically, "but I'm so, so horny." He paused for a second, shaking his head. "I couldn't fall asleep, it's just too much."

Seeing that big man work that huge ten-inch penis was stirring emotions up in me, and my libido as well based on the sudden heat I felt rushing down into my cock and balls. What had I been thinking earlier? The poor guy was just a big ball of emotion and hormones, or was that two big balls of hormones? I needed to pull Gavin off the brink, and now.

I scooted over to where he was sitting, and pulled his hands off of his penis. Leaning in, I started kissing him, while putting his hands on my sides. I could see in his eyes that he was frustrated because he needed to climax, but he followed my lead and began moving his hands up and down my torso.

After a few minutes, I raised my ass up a bit and grabbed his penis. It was immensely thick and hot, throbbing in my hand. Carefully I pointed it towards my ass, and then began lowering myself onto it.

Gavin's eyes widened, and I think had my tongue not still been in his mouth he might've cried out in surprise. He definitely seemed to like the idea, though, based on the excited way that he began kissing me at that point. As for me, it felt wonderful to feel this mighty, strong man slowly entering me. Over the past few weeks I'd been fucked by a lot of different guys, but Gavin... Gavin was, to me, the essence of masculinity. I think that's why I was so attracted to him the second I'd laid eyes on him. His rock solid body, those big muscles, the strong face, everything about him said, "I AM A MAN." He was all man, and I wanted to have him, and to be him.

After about five inches had entered me, I started leaning back, pulling my legs up as I did so. Shortly we were in a new position, me on my back with my legs pulled up and just under his arms, and Gavin on top of me and still inside of me. I needed to be able to see his gorgeous body as it pumped into me, to imagine myself being as strong and muscular and masculine as he was. That's what I needed. It was like a magnet tugging at my libido and my heart, that yearning to be transformed into that ultimate man.

Gavin was pushing further in, and I could feel his heavy balls slapping against my ass as the last inches finally entered. God, this was amazing. My own balls felt huge again, and my whole body was on fire with desire. With each thrust I imagined myself somehow inflating up like him, and it just turned me on even more.

"I... Oh god... I... aaaahhh... yes!" Gavin suddenly shouted, and I felt his hot seed begin to spray inside of me. As he did so, he kept thrusting hard into me, and suddenly with each thrust I could feel my muscles really begin to grow. Each pump, each push, and I grew a little thicker, a little denser, a little stronger. Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.

And by the time Gavin was done, I knew that somehow my body was as strong and tight as his, and that it was the best growth spurt from sex that I'd ever had or probably would have. Earlier in the evening I'd made Gavin mine, but in some perverse way I was a little bit his now, too. No matter who else we were with down the line, I knew that we'd always have that special bond connecting us now.

But what I know now, though, is that there were still some surprises to come for me, and that I was closer to a moment where all of my growing was leading towards.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Ultra GMan For This Useful Post:
ostrogoth1 (April 10th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options