The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ultra GMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2012, 02:47 PM

Ultra GMan
Blessing or Curse? Chapter 16

Blessing or Curse?
by Ultra GMan

Chapter 16

After what seemed like a small eternity, it was morning. I rolled over onto my side and examined the sleeping Gavin as well as myself. He was just as gorgeous as I remembered, perfectly muscled and proportioned; Gavin was all man, there was no way around it. Having a nine inch penis hanging between his legs certainly didn't hurt matters.

But now, I found myself in an awfully similar situation. My pecs were much larger and stronger, my biceps and triceps both bulged so beautifully I wanted to just start licking them, and my ass -- which had always been a nice little bubble butt -- was so rounded and firm that I found one hand drifting over to feel it. From there it'd go down to my muscular thighs, which felt like tree trunks, to say nothing of my calves. Was this what it was like to be Gavin? It was a minor miracle he ever got anything done.

I went and hopped in the shower, cleaning off the dried sweat and smell of sex from myself. As I worked the bath gel all over my body, it was all I could do to keep from pulling my own eleven-incher back up into a full erection. Calm down, I kept telling myself, take it easy. As much as I wanted to top Gavin again, the last thing I needed was for him to get another inch and go sex-crazy all over again.

When I walked back into the bedroom, still toweling off, Gavin was sitting on the edge of the bed with that goofy, charming smile that kept melting my heart. "Hey there, stud," he grinned.

"Hey there, yourself," I replied. I ran my eyes up and down him and I could already see his dick starting to plump up a bit, ever-ready for more. Like a kid in a candy shop, I thought to myself, that I needed to teach restraint.

"So," I continued. "With a body like that, I'll bet you don't miss a day at the gym."

This was clearly not the direction Gavin thought I was going in, and he looked a little confused but then nodded.

"I tell you what," I said. "My gym is next door. I'm going to give you my gym pass and you go work out, while I go for a run." He opened his mouth and I raised a finger in response. "I'm not kicking you out, and I'm not saying we're done for the weekend. But you need to learn how to control that new monster between your legs before you go back on base. Otherwise you'll be in a new army fucking division, and I'm pretty sure the upper brass won't go for that."

Gavin laughed, and I could see his shoulders that had started to tense up relax again. "That sounds reasonable," he said. "And yeah, the gym is usually how I've avoided temptation."

"That temptation's going to be a lot harder," I said, and when Gavin laughed and tugged on his penis I couldn't help but chuckle too. "Not that kind of harder," I said.

Walking over to him, I sat down and put one arm around him before slowly, deeply tonguing his mouth. Gavin instantly responded, kissing back forcefully, and for a minute it was hard to focus on getting ready for a run instead of a lay. Finally I pulled away, and glanced down at our laps. Twenty-one inches of cock were throbbing away between the two of us, and I couldn't help but laugh at the spectacle.

"We'll take care of that when we're done working out," I said firmly, and with a regretful look Gavin followed me over to the closet where I found workout clothes for the both of us. Yeah, the shorts were a little tight (they weren't used to having quite so much ass to fill them out, to say nothing of the upper chest and sleeves) but neither of us looked utterly obscene and we could survive going out in public.

Which is how, a few minutes later with plans to meet in 90 minutes, Gavin was at my gym and I was jogging over to Rock Creek Park. It was early in the morning and mostly deserted, and my newly-muscled calves and thighs were propelling me up and down the trail much faster than I was used to. I was about half an hour into the run and drinking in the cool air and beautiful scenery, when I saw a gorgeous runner heading my way. He was shorter than me -- maybe 5'2" or so -- but he had that classic compact runner's body. As he drew closer, I could see his eyes fixed firmly on my crotch as it bobbed and bounced like a focal point in front of me. Even the world's strongest jock strap can only do so much after all, and there was no missing my manhood.

We passed each other, and right then I could hear him mutter, "Oh god yes," to himself. I don't think he even knew he'd said it out loud, since he had his headphones on. I glanced behind me to check out his ass, which was pert and round and tantalizing, and I saw him glance over his shoulder as well and his eyes widened.

My balls started aching sympathetically, and I thought, why not? So I turned around and jogged back in his direction, catching up easily and running alongside.

"Hey there," I said. "Nice form."

"Oh!" the runner said, frantically pulling out an earbud. "Thanks. You're amazing. I mean, your form."

"Right," I chuckled. "You look like you're training for a long, hard work out."

"Uh huh," the runner said, almost stumbling off of the trail.

"Want to go somewhere and work out together?" I said, dispensing with the subtlety. I was pretty certain I knew just what he wanted. "Because that ass is just begging for it."

"My place is just around the corner," he said in a rush, and within another five minutes we were out of the park and he was ushering me into the elevator of his apartment building.

"My name's Del," he said as the elevator doors closed.

"John," I replied, and then his hands were all over me, one centered around the front of my ever-tightening shorts, the other running up and down my back and ass. When the door opened, we stumbled out, barely glancing up and down the hall to make sure no one else was there (the coast was clear) and then hurrying to his place.

Apparently Del couldn't even wait to get into the bedroom, because he grabbed me and dragged me to the couch, his shorts sliding off around his ankles and then getting kicked across the room. In one effortless motion, he flopped onto his back, pulled me up on top of him, and hooked his legs around my waist.

"Fuck me, oh god, please fuck me," he gasped.

I'm normally not adverse to at least a little foreplay, but all right. Next stop, fuck city. I tugged my own shorts off as quickly as I could, but they kept getting caught on my dick that was pushing out of my jock strap. The strap went a minute later, and even as I lined up the huge head of my dick against his ass, I leaned forward and started kissing his neck and biting his ear.

"Oh yeah, oh please don't stop, just like that," he moaned, and I could feel his ass loosen up as I began my assault with my mouth. Taking the opportunity presented, I gave a quick shove in, and felt a good four inches slide right into his ass.

Del was quite the little power bottom, as it turned out, taking it like a pro and without even batting an eye. "Yeah, keep going," he muttered, and obligingly I kept pushing in, waiting for even minor resistance. Which is how, just a few strokes in, I was already all the way up to the hilt, my huge, red-hot balls slapping against his ass.

As I continued to work over his ears and neck -- somehow I just knew that was what really pushed his buttons -- I could feel his hands grabbing at my hair and shoulders, with low, guttural groans coming from his mouth. "Again," he would push out on occasion, or, "Oh yeah, oh yeah." All the while, his ass clamped down on my dick so tight I could barely hold out, and after about five minutes I couldn't take any more and started shooting gush after gush of cum deep inside his insides. I slid one hand under to help him along, and found that at some point he'd clearly already too, with splatters of semen all over both of our abs.

Finally, done, I propped myself up on my hands and looked down at Del. He grinned mischievously, and then I could feel his ass muscles start massaging my cock. I'd barely gotten soft at all (although I'd felt the shift from eleven to ten inches quietly occur), and in a matter of second was raring for more. And clearly, so was Del.

The second time was even faster, perhaps because I knew that I didn't need to worry about Del asking me to slow down. I pounded his ass as hard as I could, and Del got even wilder underneath me until both of us came again. Then, regretfully, I slid out before he could try for a third go-round. "I've got to be somewhere," I said apologetically, and he nodded.

Hopping off the couch, he was back in a couple of seconds with a towel which he used to mop the cum and sweat off of me. His mouth might have also been used as a cleaning device, and if I didn't know that I'd have Gavin waiting for me back at my place I probably would have stayed to see just how much Del could take. I could just feel that with Del, sex was uncomplicated; he clearly loved sex, but I didn't have to worry about jealousy or that sort of thing. And don't get me wrong, the attraction I had to Gavin was more than physical, and I wanted to follow that further. But I'd definitely fuck Del again.

As I pulled on my shorts, I felt him slip a card into my waistband. "Call me," he said with a wink. "It doesn't matter how big you get, I'm always ready for something that fun."

Huh. Did that mean that Del knew about the blessing/curse? It was hard to say. Once again, if I didn't know that I'd have someone waiting for me, I'd have wanted to stick around and talk some more. Instead I just grinned and winked back, and then ran back home just in time to greet Gavin at the door to my building.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2012, 09:50 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Glad to see the muscle growth introduced through Gavin!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options