The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to droz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2003, 07:37 PM

droz
Does anyone ever reply? Give input!! Come on guys!

Is this a gay only club or what?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2003, 08:23 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Droz,
RE: your question. No clue. I suspect the only thing anyone could say for sure is that the people who read this site like muscle and working out. As for the rest...?
  #3   Add to fleebag's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2003, 09:44 AM

fleebag
Yes, this club is pretty damn gay. Have you read any of the stories in the archive?
  #4   Add to muscle_d_2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2003, 01:44 PM

muscle_d_2000
Send a message via Yahoo to muscle_d_2000
The site's about male muscle growth which none of us should assume is the sole territory for gay men, right? We may be in the majority but I'm personally an inclusive kinda guy. Write on man. Like anything in a free society we can choose to read it or not.
  #5   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2003, 09:27 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Agreed muscle growth is not a gay only fantasy. For many the muscle growth itself in a big turn on and the orgies that a majority of recent stories include with it are tedious and can become a turn off to those not looking for gay sex. Lately it seem that in many stories the growth theme is just an excuse for sex and not the sex aspect being a fall out from the growth...

There are few recent stories were this does not occur. One is "Odds and Ends: The Muscle Shirt" a story I liked greatly althought LanceFan2001 and I exchange words over it. If anyone knows of additional Odds and Ends stories I would like to see them. Another is a recent archive addition "Pumped Pump" this story has a ring of truth and reminds my of thing I wish I had done differently...

Ender--
  #6   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2003, 11:36 AM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
This thread has always had a "Danger Will Robinson" element to me. There have been several things that rattled me. The excerpt below pushed a little too hard

Quote:
Originally posted by Ender
...the orgies that a majority of recent stories include with it are tedious and can become a turn off ...
the words "TO YOU" come immediately to my mind when I read the above.

The warning on the front page of this site reads "WARNING: This site contains sexually-explicit, erotic stories involving alternative sexualities. " Erotic fantasy is a deeply personal thing. What some people find erotic others will not. This is not a gay/straight thing, it is a people thing. Respondents in this thread might keep that in mind.

I happen to be a gay male. What I am writing and posting here are derived from my fantasies. I don't have (many) heterosexual fantasies and that's not what I will write about. My stories will appeal to some, and not to others. Should a moderator tell me that what I am posting is inappropriate, I would be more than happy to stop. However, grand statements about universal turnoffs just rub me the wrong way.

The person who pointed out your freedom to read (and write) what you please here was right on-target.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #7   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2003, 02:16 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

I did not mean to come across as anti-gay (I discribe myself as confussed as opposed to gay or straight bi has been suggested but I'm not anti gay) If that's the way you took it you are too sensitive IMO... I said that of late there is more sex and less growth than there had once been. If I were to suddenly find myself in a huge muscled body one of the first thing I would do is feel myself up and jack off too... and there is nothing wrong with a few close chums playing around. but when we get to dozens of partners and acts in the same story it gets gratuitous (be it homo or hetro).

I'm not saying don't have sex, I'm suggesting that muscle growth should be the main theme and not sex. If sex is a byproduct of the growth theme as it is in the Pleasure Boy stories that's cool. The muscle growth should get at least as much play as the sex.

I'm not say your wrong for liking what you like. I am only saying "this is what I like" and I think you should respect my view as I respect yours.

Ender---
  #8   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2003, 08:42 PM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
This site probably is mostly gay, I know I am, and I usaly assume most members are too. However, my main kink is muscle growth, and I generaly skip over most the sex stuff anyhow (I get that at home). I have never grown huge, or seen that in real-life, so I like stories about muscle-growth. Sex can be a part of the story, but I don't care if it's "He chomped down on my massive love-muscle" or, "She chomped down on my massive love-muscle". Muscle growth is muscle growth, but I don't need stories that dwell on dozens of big tited women...
  #9   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2003, 09:09 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Stories and authors

Someone said the sotires are currently focused more on sec than about growth. You know what I think about this? EXCELLENT
I love muscle growth, and my stories prove it, and Growth is my major turn on.
If anyone just thinks that the stories are getting less focused in what that person likes, my suggestion is WRITE YOUR OWN DAMN STORY!
This way, you'll get exactly what you like! And if you have the guts to post it, than do it! I am sure there'll people who likes!

Regarding the content of this forum, I want to remember that it is focused on MALE MUSCLE GROWTH, and it is a "evolution" from the yahoo group founded by Aphex/flexdous, and we havd the same discussion there.

My opinion is simple - You don't HAVE to be gay to enjoy MALE MUSCLE GROWTH - that is ridiculous, and this way i respect the stories of those who are straight, muscle growth doesn't necessarily have to be joined by gay male sex. But if it is, much better (to me)

But talking about FEmale muscle growth is completely and absolutely out of this forum, i am sorry those who are into it, but they are not alone, LOTS of lists, sites and clubs discuss about that, so just go look for them!

So, gay, straight, or bissexual no matter what you like, if you wanna wirte about MALE muscle growth, no matter if the guys fuck each other or not, feel free to post!

That's my opinion

Muscl4life
  #10   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2003, 10:33 PM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
Re: Stories and authors

Quote:
Originally posted by muscl4life
Someone said the sotires are currently focused more on sec than about growth. You know what I think about this? EXCELLENT
I love muscle growth, and my stories prove it, and Growth is my major turn on.
If anyone just thinks that the stories are getting less focused in what that person likes, my suggestion is WRITE YOUR OWN DAMN STORY!
This way, you'll get exactly what you like! And if you have the guts to post it, than do it! I am sure there'll people who likes!

Muscl4life

Yes, I have to agree. I HATE typing, and writing a full story is hours, and hours of it. Everyone should write what they like, or they won't bother, and I like reading other people's ideas since I already am familiar with what is floating around in my own head. I hope you didn't take offence when I wrote,"I generaly skip over most the sex stuff anyhow". I simply ment that I enjoy other people's accounts of what sudden muscle growth might be like, and the sex bit is secondary. People should write what they like, and we will have a spectrum to read from. I need to get busy and start writing the stories I've started myself...
  #11   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2003, 08:04 AM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
Some people believe that people with different skin colors or ethnicities should not have sex. There have been laws prohibiting the "mixing of the races", and many people have had a personal disgust associated with thoughts involving mixed-race sex. Hopefully, societies have moved beyond this prejudice. Unfortunately, the problem with this thread is that it wreaks of a different prejudice.

I strongly feel that making references to "gay clubs" and personal turn-offs based upon prejudicial thinking is inappropriate. If you don't like stories with gay characters, don't read them.

I can fully understand skipping the sex parts. For some of us, the fantasy of muscle growth is tied to sex in some way. That will come out, and it will probably come out in ways the writer is comfortable with.

I'm sure most gay people are well aware that many straight people are uncomfortable with what goes on in our bedrooms. Do we really need to be told that? However, as I pointed out, the warning on the front page of this site makes it quite clear that this should be a safe space to express alternative sexualities.

'nuff said.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #12   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2003, 02:57 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Corwin

You're the one that seens to have a problem with any expression of opinion that doesn't agree with yours... no one is saying you are wrong in your feelings... but that does not means others are wrong in theirs... If I said something that upset I'm sorry but please don't take umberage where none was intended... Lets agree to disagree and let the matter drop... Okay.

Ender
  #13   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2003, 08:00 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I'm not gay but my boyfriend is.

HTH.

rpj

Quick Reply