The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to will88nh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2005, 11:33 PM

will88nh is on a distinguished road
Amethyst Horizon , chapter 3

Sorry for such a long wait, but chapter 3 is finally here. Hope everyone enjoys it. I have to apologize: there is no real TF or muscle growth in this chapter. I had a plot in my mind for this chapter, but once it started unfolding, it proved too long for the length I?ve been trying to keep these chapters to. But since everything here is essential to the plot as I see it, I had to follow that ?vision?. I promise more of the ?good stuff? in Chapter 4.

Amethyst Horizon (by Will88nh)

Chapter 3 : Slam & Jam

Our heavy breathing slowed and Derek pulled out of my satisfied (for the moment) ass. I remembered all the fun we had in school and in college? the wild parties, drinking, lots of fuckin? hot sex. I remember how we became workout buddies and always pushed each other to that last all-important rep. Derek was a hot looking guy: handsome and ripped. He was super cool and lots of fun. And he was an incredibly hot fuck? maybe that?s why I liked him so much.

?So what brings you by, dude?? I asked him, ?? besides my hot ass, I mean.?

?It?s Friday fuckhead? upper body day,? he jested

?Oh yeah,? I replied, remembering our workout schedule

?And Josh says your Acura will be ready tomorrow, by the way,? he added.

?Sweet!? I responded, remembering my Integra I had brought in to have totally slammed. ?Can?t fuckin? wait to pick it up.?

?And dude, Josh mentioned he was lookin? for help,? Derek continued. ?You should go talk to him. You?d be fuckin? great at installin? sound systems and shit. Plus he says he wants someone who can learn the specialty painting, man. It?s a fuckin? great opportunity. And Josh and his boys are cool? be fun place to work.?

?Yeah? I?ll give?m a holla. Sounds cool,? I said

?And you do, kinda? ya know? need a job, dude,? Derek added.

I remembered my job at the UPS shipping center? and getting fired. Hell, so what if I was fuckin? in the backroom? It was MY fuckin? break and it didn?t cut into my work, I thought. Fuck, If God (or at least that?s who I thought) chose to give me an over-active libido, I should fuckin? take advantage of it! I rolled my eyes. ?Yeah? I know.?

?S?ok dude. We all know you?re a horny fucker. It?s cool, man,? Derek consoled me. ?One of the things I like best about ya,? he added, winking.

?Thanks man,? I said, punching Derek playfully in the arm. ?Let me grab my bag and we can head to the gym.?

Just then the phone rang. ?Yo!? I said, picking up the cordless and placing it to my ear.

I recognized Josh?s voice at the other end of the connection, ?Will? That u man??

?Yeah, dude? s?up?? I answered.

?Got good news for ya, dude; your ride is all set to go. We were able to finish early. You can pick it up anytime, man? ?K??

?Sweet!? I enthused.

Hitting the ?end? button and replacing the phone in its cradle, I turned to Derek. ?Dude! I?m totally psyched; my ride is ready! Mind if we skip the gym today??

?Sure dude, no prob?? Derek agreed. ?You need your wheels. The gym?ll be there tomorrow.?

?Cool!? I remarked appreciatively while Derek grabbed his keys.

About 20 minutes later we were pulling into the lot of Slam and Jam.

As Derek screeched into a parking spot, I was already starting to get out of the car. I was so fuckin? psyched to be picking up my wheels! I half swaggered, half trotted into the shop. I was headed for the office when Josh saw me first.

?Yo Will!? called Josh.

?Hey? dude? how?s it goin??? I turned to greet Josh.

?OK, man? I?m beat tho,? Josh answered.

?Busy day, huh?? I inquired.

?Fuckin? crazy, man,? Josh answered, ?But it?s calmed down. Been hard since Zack left, dude. I gotta hire someone and fuckin? soon!?

?I hear ya, man? I said.

?So?? Josh said, changing his tone and the subject, ?You wanna see your wheels or what??

?Fuck yeah!? I enthused.

?Well, come on, dude.? Josh waved for me to follow him.

I followed Josh across the shop and out a door to the back lot. I couldn?t help but watch his hot ass move in his baggy carpenter jeans. He had his own unique and sexy swagger. Josh wasn?t quite as drop-dead gorgeous as Derek, but he was definitely a looker. He was tall? about 6?3?? and had muscular build? not quite linebacker? but you could definitely tell he worked hard on his body. He had naturally blond hair cut short in chunky staggered layers and it was always kind of messy and haphazard. I don?t think Josh ever spent much time with a comb, or even gel for that matter, but along with the constant 5 o?clock shadow he kept, it just added to his scruffy charm. He wore a bright teal muscle shirt, which fitted him nicely, showing off his wide and round muscular shoulders and well developed biceps. On the back was a screen printed design of 3 cool modified cars and lettering in 2 concentric arches spelling out ?Josh Jackson?s Slam and Jam? in orange. I remembered ?Josh? embroidered in orange thread on the front over one of his sexy pecs. It was kind of a uniform. All the guys here wore a similar muscle or T-shirt. Josh liked some semblance of professionalism, while keeping things casual. And fuck, he had a hot ass. Damn! The blood was already rushing to my groin.

I was woken out of my lustful stupor by Josh?s voice.

?So there?s your ride, dude. I think we did a great job. Take a look. Then hit me up. You know I?m all about satisfaction.?

I couldn?t help but think how hot and satisfying Josh could truly be. As fantasies of Josh made my cock twitch in my pants, I eyed the cute guy putting some final polishing touches on my ride. He was about 5?9?, maybe 150lbs, very lean, but decidedly toned. His shirt hung from the pocket of his super baggy jeans which themselves hung low on his hips exposing his blue and green plaid boxers. His tanned upper body was bared for all to see. Both his nipples were pierced, as was his navel; small hoops adorning the nips and a bar thru his navel. His left shoulder sported a tattoo of a marijuana leaf and the words ?bite me?. A tribal band tattoo encircled his small but solid right bicep. And I noticed the sunburst tattoo on his upper back as he leaned over my car. His shoulder length Auburn hair hung over his eyes while he worked. As we approached he straightened up a little and brushed his hair back a bit and I noticed the hoop in his left eyebrow and the stud below his lower lip and there appeared to be multiple piercings in his ears, but they were hard to make out through the hair. I wasn?t sure if he was even out of high school yet and everything about him screamed skater punk, but he was cute and sexy in his own way and this did nothing to help the throbbing in my pants.

?I thought I told you, dude,? Josh said to the cutie, ?you gotta wear your shirt.?

?Oh? sorry man,? the kid responded while taking his shirt out of his pocket.

?As much as we?d all like to see your hot pierced nips, Sean,? Josh jested while winking, ?I got regulations to follow. You don?t? want me to get written up do you??

?No, dude,? Sean replied.

?Plus? we wanna try an? look a little professional seeing as we have customers an? all.?

?Sorry, man. I?ll keep it on, Josh. No problem.? Sean promised.

?Thanks bro,? Josh said, patting Sean on the back. ?Now? this is Will. That?s his RSX u got there. Mind gettin? the dude his key??

?Sure thing Josh,? Sean agreed gladly. Then he turned to me, ?Fuckin? sweet ride, dude. I can?t fuckin? wait to get me wheels like dis!?

I smiled at Sean. "Thanx." I said, then jested, "Hot workin' out here, huh?" Sean just rolled his beautiful blue eyes.

As Sean left to get my keys and Josh headed off to attend to his business I looked over my car. They did an awesome job, no doubt. Sparkling metallic paint faded seamlessly from a deep plum in the front to a bright royal blue in the rear where they had added a rad over-sized rear wing. The lowered suspension and ground effects gave it an awesome aggressive stance. I opened the door and climbed in. Aside from the Recaro seats upholstered to match the interior and the faceplate of the upgraded stereo, there wasn?t much that was obviously different inside the car. I couldn?t wait to take it out on the road.

Just then Sean had apparently returned with my keys and startled me slightly with a knock on the driver?s window. I opened the car door.

?Here?s your key, dude,? Sean said, holding his hand out.

?Thanks man,? I replied, taking the keys from Sean.

I inserted the key in the ignition lock and turned it. The dash and foot wells glowed with blue neon light. Revving the engine I was greeted by a throatier, more aggressive sounding growl.

?Sweet!? I exclaimed as the engine revs dropped back down. ?So Sean? wanna go for a ride??

An enthusiastic smile spread across Sean?s face, then faltered. ?Um? I don?t know, man. I mean, I?d fuckin? love to, but??

?Don?t worry about Josh. We can tell?im you came with me to check out a rattle or some shit. It?s cool man. Come on.? I encouraged motioning with my head and winking.

?Shit,? Sean remarked, climbing into the car, ?Let?s fuckin? rock.?

With that I dropped the car in gear and stomped on the accelerator spinning the front tires. As I pulled out onto the road with a screech and shifted into 2nd, I turned up the tunes on the new stereo. The thump, thump of the sub-woofer was music to my ears. Finding some side roads on the edge of town I threw my more capable car into a power slide and pushed it to it?s new limits. A wide smile adorned my face.

?Dude! You can fuckin? drive, man!? Sean exclaimed.

?I know my way around a steering wheel,? I laughed. ?Thanks, dude.?

As we settled into a cruise on the boulevard and I realized I had no complaints with the job on my wheels; my thoughts turned to the cute punk beside me.

?So Sean? Josh was right, dude?? I started, but hesitated.

?Huh? ?bout what, man?? Sean asked.

I pondered for a second. Should I continue? This punk was definitely hot.

?Yer pierced nips, bro,? I continued. ?Fuckin? sexy, man? if ya don?t mind me sayin??

?Nah, man? s?cool? I mean?? Sean hesitated, ?you?re fuckin? hot yerself.?

Shit! The fuckin? kid?s into me. Taking my eyes off the road for a sec I turned to look at Sean. ?Thanks man.? Then, glancing down, I noticed Sean was pitching a major tent in his jeans. Fuck! This punk needs some attention from his ?hot? big bro and right now! I swerved off the main drag and cut up and down a couple of side streets, eventually pulling into a little out-of-the-way parking garage. I found a space way in the back. It was fairly shadowed and private. Turning off the ignition, I turned to a confused Sean.

?What?s goin? on?? asked Sean. ?Why?d you come here, man??

?Cuz dude?? I explained as I reached over and rubbed Sean?s boner thru his jeans, ?this needs immediate attention.?

Sean moaned lightly. ?Shit! Dude? oh fuck!? I??

No more words were spoken as my tongue slipped into his eager mouth. Sean wriggled and humped as my hand worked it?s way into his jeans and our tongues wrestled in a frenzy. He moaned thru my kisses as my other hand pulled and twisted one of his nips hoops. He helped as I struggled to get my shirt over my head and soon had his face buried in my pit licking and sucking. I moaned in encouragement. Before long he was playing with my nips with one hand and stroking my throbbing tool thru my pants with his other. I moaned louder and found myself beginning to breath very heavily. Determined as he was, he soon had my 10 inches free and was working on it quite effectively. And then I felt his tongue and lips on my rock hard cock. Fuck! This dude knew what he was doing! While he sucked my meat I felt the vibrations of his own moans which only added to the incredible sensation. Soon I felt the inevitable retraction of my balls as my orgasm built. I howled in delight as I pumped copious amounts of my hot juice down this hot punk?s throat while wave after wave of delirious pleasure swept over me. AND? I might add? this hot little dude had no trouble swallowing every drop.

Sean looked back up at me with the foggy buzz of sexual satisfaction still in his beautiful blue eyes and licked his lips. ?Dude? I fuckin? wanted to taste your sweet cream since the moment I fuckin? laid eyes on you. And man! You are even hotter than I ever imagined.?

?Thanx man,? I said, brushing the hair out of his eyes and leaning in to kiss him again.

Straightening up a bit I noticed a mass of creamy substance on the edge of my seat and all over the center console and hand brake. ?Dude! You came!? I exclaimed.

?Yeah,? he said with a silly grin, ?right when your were cuming in my mouth. That was fuckin? hot!?

Wow!
My hands were tangled in his hair on his head at the time and I distinctly remembered his hands on me. I was impressed.

?Well, dude, I?m glad we could get you off. Sure looked like you needed it,? I stated.

?Thanks, man. That rocked!? Sean replied.

?Now let?s get some paper towels and clean up your little? er? not so little mess. Don?t want Josh to see this.? I chuckled.

We headed out of the parking garage and stopped a gas station and used the wipes to clean up Sean?s healthy show of virility. As I hurried back to the shop Sean asked, ?Dude? think we could like, do that again sometime??

?Sure dude. You?re cute and fuckin? hot. Maybe you can come by next week and we can have a few beers and hang.? I answered.

?Sweet!? Sean enthused.

And then we pulled up in front of the Slam and Jam.

(To be continued?)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2005, 11:49 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Well, that certainly whetted my appetite for more.

Going great Will. Even without the "good stuff", the chapter was fuckin' hot. Now I'm revved up for chapter 4.
  #3   Add to dan25's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2005, 04:33 AM

dan25
Great chapter----your story is coming along really nicely---keep up the great work!!!thanks!!
  #4   Add to Lift2209's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2006, 01:06 AM

Lift2209 has disabled reputation
It's too bad that you haven't kept up with this...
  #5   Add to will88nh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2006, 08:07 PM

will88nh is on a distinguished road
My apologies... it has always been my intention to continue these series. I have plots and ideas in my head...but finding the time and motivation to get them onto "paper" is not always easy. Perhaps this was the kick in the butt that I needed to get started on the next chapter... lol.

Thanx,
Will

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options