The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to More2048's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2005, 09:49 PM

More2048 is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb forced growth, sorta well more of a catogory of its own? idk

before i get started off here, this is my first post (been a lurker for about a year or 2) and i inted to stay as one but oh well might as wel break it but i have to put this idea out there.

my idea is that in a lab or something (i know its a bit cliche) and there is a explosion and some kind of virus or chemical spreds out. anone who comes incontact w/ it or get sinfected or whatever starts growing more and more muscluar and it olny efcets males of course . and thouse infected keep gorwing mroe muscluar until they can no longer move. (mabye even they will explode or something) and 2 teenage boys liek just about to graduate high school somehow get infected and do not suspect i at first, but people at school start commenting on how big they are getting. somehow they find out they have been infected and at first think it is one of the bet thigns tht ever happned, but that quicly changes as their daily activities become more and more diffucalt, they cant put there arms down, cant walk w/o wadling,or may even have trouble sittign down. figureing out that they may no longe be able to move or explode, they have to find some kind of cure or moe perferbly somethign tht will just stop it in its tracks. if they sussceed is a varabible.

other aded thigns tht coudl be placed in this is its effects there voices so they also start to becoem so deep it is embarresing or even becomes infrasound(lower then 20Hz and inaudible to people). there bones could gorw wider too. so they cant hold a peniclile to write anmore or there feet become so wide they cant ware shoes then again how would they ware clothes to begin w/ . and they cwould become too wide to fit in doors or sit in deskes at school. nad making them gay would be helpful lol. or there faces coudl start to change too where they become more and mroe masculine looking amking them have an overly suqare jawline or w/e. any other additions or stuff can help.

well thts basiclly my idea. i woudl really liek to see thsi becoem a story (perferably a long one lol). i woudl surely write it myself but i am a horrible writer (my grammer or my not caring of spelling might hint to tht im much mroe of a mathperson lol). just a story along the lines of growing cause of a diesese or cheical till it becomes out of control would do.

ok tht is it. sry i have a tendacy to be overly detailed and long winded. so ill leave everyone with that.ill probly becoema lurker again but who knows mabye ill stay active now.

thanks for hearing me out and what you think on this will be apreachieted.

-pieter-
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2005, 06:30 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
i think it's a great idea! and don't worry, you should just try your best, and practice makes perfect! Just....make sure you use spell check.
  #3   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2005, 01:34 AM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by More2048
other aded thigns tht coudl be placed in this is its effects there voices so they also start to becoem so deep it is embarresing or even becomes infrasound(lower then 20Hz and inaudible to people)....
Well, holy s---... there really is such thing as infrasound. Even with the definition (thank you), my bullshit detector blipped, so I had to look it up. Praise Be to WordNet(tm). (Tho it only matched when I modified the search term to 'infrasonic'.) I guess my bullshit detector needs a tune-up.

You have to understand, this is coming from an RPI-bred geek with a Computer Science degree; I'm not accustomed to seeing unfamiliar technical terms, and even less accustomed to them turning out to be correct/real! So, kudos for that.

Stands to reason, I suppose -- if there's infralight (infrared) there's infrasound, just as ultrasonics are analogous to ultraviolet. The reason the term isn't encountered often is that established use of terminology overloads 'super-' and 'sub-' in an seemingly incorrect way. A subwoofer produces infrasound, but we call its output "subsonic" frequencies.

(Non-geeks be warned: this paragraph carries a high risk of inspiring the reader to suddenly go cross-eyed or spontaneously lose all will to live.) ...We shoudn't say subwoofer, really, and its output isn't subsonic. It's infrasonic. Subsonic is a dodgy term at best, but it's more commonly a comparative (relative) term used to measure speed (distance traveled over time) in any appropriate units. Specifically, subsonic travel is motion at any speed slower than the speed of sound through the same medium, supersonic is motion at any speed greater. By that definition, sub- and supersonics have nothing to do with frequency. A definition of supersonic as a synonym for ultrasonic does in fact exist, presumably to preserve some sort of sense of balance -- if we're gonna use words wrong, at least we're gonna use 'em wrong right, dammit! )

Quote:
well thts basiclly my idea. i woudl really liek to see thsi becoem a story (perferably a long one lol). i woudl surely write it myself but i am a horrible writer (my grammer or my not caring of spelling might hint to tht im much mroe of a mathperson lol).
Yeah, well, don't feel so bad -- you're in good company. I admit I'm not surprised to hear you're a mathematician; you write like one. Having been surrounded by Engineers and other math-types for most of my adult life and professional career, I've gotten used to their... unique... styles of communication. You fit riiiight in. <EG> And y'all have a tendency to make up for it in other areas, so that's OK.

I'll have to go nurse my wounded pride by taking solace in the fact that I'm one of the rare breed of math/sci/engineering types lucky enough to also have strong writing skills and an extensive command of the English language -- basically, I'm not used to seeing unfamiliar words of any kind.

(When will you people learn to use capitals and punctuation, tho!?!? Honestly!!!)
  #4   Add to RonnieRules's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2005, 02:52 AM

RonnieRules
Send a message via Skype™ to RonnieRules
Smile

I think the basic idea is really great. I'd love to read how a muscle monster stuggels to take a spoon to his mouth because his arms became too big.
Of course they should grow in height.
The voice-thing sounds interesting but it's not neccessary IMO.

What I don't like is the expolding-part. This has ruined so many stories and comics IMO.
Though I must confess I like the thought that the two guys are afraid that they will pop. But no actual expolding please.
  #5   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2005, 11:22 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Question similar to Shirtbusters

"Shirtbusters" is a forced growth story, where one man and two teens suddenly grow huge following exposure to an accidental chemical spill in a lab.

Is there more interest in a story like this?

Rex
  #6   Add to n2size's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2005, 06:13 PM

n2size
Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorres
"Shirtbusters" is a forced growth story, where one man and two teens suddenly grow huge following exposure to an accidental chemical spill in a lab.

Is there more interest in a story like this?

Rex

A big YES! from me. I'd like to see it continued or something similar.

Thanks.

n2size
  #7   Add to More2048's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2005, 10:09 PM

well i recently read shirtbusters it is quite a good story and i comment who whoever wote it. though what i had in mind was somthign over a slower time frames and more idealy liek a virus. so it woudl happen ovr a few weeks or to to make it more tense and allow room for more detail, like describing on how they would slowly start to loose mobillity liek somethign as simple as not being able to tie there shoes form bending over, eventually develouping into they cant walk withough wadling slightly and even to the point where they cent even put there arms down, just more room to descrivbe there ecitemt/greif. and if you think about it the slower the change the more detail you can get into. and it would be nice to have a stroy that acctually has liek a solid plot to it and it isnt ALL muscle like things, so it is more diverse. i seriously woudl write this but i just am no good at it and belive me i have tried before. and it is more of a experience if you read somethign someone else wrote. a few other things if you increase there height too much then it gives them more range of mobillity , it acctually would be inresting to have them shrink down a few inches, liek have there bones compress and compact to mre shorter wider bones, kina a twist the the usual nbut liek there clothes become to long but too skinny and there shoe size would go form liek 12d to like 7EEEEEEE aka REALLY wide. liek have one guy be 6 foot and make him shrink to 5'5 and in the process making the mucles more aparrent and makign him wider. if i coudl recurite someoen or w/e to write thsi i woudl give em the details. but idk hwo to repay them.

-pieter-
  #8   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2005, 12:13 AM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
I'm not sure about the immobility- I know being "musclebound" cqan decrease mobility, but is it factual or necessary to have it reach such intense levels in a story? Also, please stick your writing into Word or something and spellcheck it before you post it.
  #9   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2005, 12:15 AM
Flaming Dreamer

Also,I think Shirtbusters should be continued. And why can't we edit our posts here?
  #10   Add to spiff0695's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2005, 03:59 AM

spiff0695 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogun
I'm not sure about the immobility- I know being "musclebound" cqan decrease mobility, but is it factual or necessary to have it reach such intense levels in a story? Also, please stick your writing into Word or something and spellcheck it before you post it.
I personally WOULD like to see the immobility, and although it may not be necessary (or factual), it would definitely enhance the story for me. I too hope someone will take this idea and put it into story form, as I think it is a very interesting plotline.
  #11   Add to garrix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2005, 05:05 PM

garrix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to garrix
I like the idea a lot, and it'd also be awesome if the virus. chemical/whatever spread to other people outside the main characters too, but thats just preferece. Also, please please no explosions. People literally blowing up is just gross... really the biggest turn off imaginable is death. (how could it not be?)
  #12   Add to More2048's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2005, 11:28 AM

the olny reason i put the exploding part is becuse SOME people like it me personally i would just like that to be a risk that may come VERY close but not quite. i just need a witer...
  #13   Add to dfbd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2005, 07:04 PM

dfbd is on a distinguished road
Have people actually written stories where people explode?
  #14   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2005, 03:59 AM
Flaming Dreamer

Quote:
the olny reason i put the exploding part is becuse SOME people like it me personally i would just like that to be a risk that may come VERY close but not quite. i just need a witer...
Dammit, why don't you write it yourself?
You're the best one to tell the story you made up.
  #15   Add to More2048's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2005, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogun
Dammit, why don't you write it yourself?
You're the best one to tell the story you made up.

i COULD try sometime in the future. but just so u know i suck at writing.
  #16   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2005, 01:27 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
So? i did too, and i still have grammar problems, but does that stop me? no. practice makes perfect anyways, so if you don't start somewhere, you'll never be able to write at all several years from now. So grab a pot of coffee, and start typing! >: O
  #17   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2005, 02:24 AM
Flaming Dreamer

I ought to resume writing before I lose my skill. Just a pointer, More: while web abbreviations are OK for IM and sometimes posting boards, use full sentences and words in stories- no "i say 2 u 2 stop" or whatever.
  #18   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2005, 07:41 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
this story has been done on superman. the perinous parasite. where an explosion in a lab happens and the guy gets musles and can draw human strenght from other people. he is human so at the end he does expode because his body cant hold all that strength. its a cartoon and is out there to see .
  #19   Add to More2048's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2005, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyman101
this story has been done on superman. the perinous parasite. where an explosion in a lab happens and the guy gets musles and can draw human strenght from other people. he is human so at the end he does expode because his body cant hold all that strength. its a cartoon and is out there to see .
i tried searching that but i got nothing did you spell it right. and you dont mind could you possibly set a link?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options