The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Proteus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Muscle Morpher

Proteus is on a distinguished road
Bulking - Part 3

Parts: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6

Sorry this is kind of short. No growth, either. But it's necessary to move things along.

Part 3

(3/13/12)
Last night I was consumed by thoughts of Alex and his beefy body. I ran to the bathroom after Alex went to bed and furiously masturbated. I kept going over his stomach and his arms and his legs bulging and his chest?oh that chest!?that so awesomely popped buttons. Again and again I replayed the incident in my mind?s eye. Let?s just say I didn?t sleep much.

In the morning, Alex seemed to have recovered from his food coma. I was getting ready for my math class while he woke up, his body still stretching the school logo. Normally contained in a circle, it warped into an oblong oval that curved down as he used his meaty chest to push himself up. He lumbered over to the closet to get dressed.

Swiftly, I pulled my book bag in front of my crotch. The sight of him walking, legs rolling past one another, boxer shorts stretched like boxer briefs (especially in the ass)?it was too much. I decided to search for an extra pencil to take to class so that I could spend more time savoring Alex?s presence?he was taking off his shirt!

Or rather, he was trying. The shirt was giving him some difficulty. The sheer width of his back caught the shirt, and only after grunting softly could he peel it the rest of the way off, pulling it over his head. He turned around to grab deodorant off of his dresser and my boner painfully pressed against my book bag. His chest! It was big, of course, but now I could see the striations running horizontally, the bundles of fiber that contracted with every movement. And another thing, he was kind of hairy. Alex had always had this sexy, sparse covering on the bottom of his chest, but now there was definitely more hair on his pecs.

He caught me staring.

?Aren?t you going to be late for class??

I pretended I had been in deep thought and made some comment about ?staring into space.? I left, lust stirring in me.

(3/16/12)

Friday night. Alex had a heated phone call a few minutes ago in the hallway. He came back into the room looking downtrodden. But even his bad mood couldn?t take away my enjoyment of his form. He was, as of our last work out (where he added 20 pounds more than usual to his bench press) almost 245. That?s a few pounds this week! My plan was certainly working. He sat down on his bed, gym shorts sliding up his legs slightly, tight t-shirt leaving a gap at his waist.

?Everything alright, man?? I asked.

?Yeah,? he murmured. ?Just stuff with Emily.?

?If you wanted to talk about it, I?d listen.?

?I don?t know?? he sighed. ?Can I be honest with you? It?s a little gross.?

?Sure.?

?Last time we?you know?did it?she got really uncomfortable. She said she was afraid I was going to crush her or something.?

?That?s a really stupid thing to say,? I said, trying to remain calm.

I couldn?t help but picture it: Alex on top, thrusting his massive haunches, supporting his body with his strong arms?no way he would crush her. His back rippling with the rhythmic motions. His hefty pecs and his abdomen hanging from him. Maybe that could make her a little scared, I guess. All that mass. All that strength. All that power.

?And on top of it all,? he paused, trying to think of tactful way to explain what he said next. After a moment, he just went with: ?I?m horny all the time, man. It?s like I?ve constantly got blue balls or something. They?re even swollen.?

He looked down and played with his fingers, awkwardly covering his waist.

?It?s okay, Alex. That stuff?? how could I sound not excited by this news? ??that stuff is normal. It happens to everyone from time to time at our age.?

?Thanks.?

?Anything else bothering you??

?No,? he said, ?that?s pretty much it.? He laughed at himself, defusing the awkwardness.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I practically jogged down the hall with a full hard-on. I had succeeded in transforming my roommate physically, but now there were unexpected benefits. Side effects from the cocktail of hormones, no doubt. That probably explained his hair growth, too. And did it ever get me going. There is an acute sense of control that drives me wild in addition to the strong physical attraction to his bulk. His actions are being directed by me. I have made him hotter and hornier. And he doesn?t even know it.

Last edited by Proteus; May 16th, 2012 at 06:46 PM. Reason: updated links
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Proteus For This Useful Post:
Big RR (January 17th, 2014), Lucas88 (August 13th, 2013), worshipper (Yesterday)
  #2   Add to weaknobody's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2012, 10:23 AM
Leo

weaknobody
Send a message via Skype™ to weaknobody
short but hot anyway =)
please, continue this! thank you!
  #3   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2012, 11:24 AM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
I agree with weaknobody, short and sweet is still getting us addicted man. Keep up the good work
  #4   Add to Doctor9's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2012, 11:26 AM

Doctor9 is on a distinguished road
Minor typo issue...he seems to have put on over 100lbs in 3 days.... I think you meant *245* above, not 345 Not that 345 wouldn't be great LOL

Doctor9
  #5   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2012, 02:28 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
"There is an acute sense of control that drives me wild in addition to the strong physical attraction to his bulk. His actions are being directed by me. I have made him hotter and hornier. And he doesn?t even know it. "

Watch it, omniscient narrator! "Pride goeth before a fall!"

Mwah ha ha ha heh!
  #6   Add to Ultra GMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2012, 04:31 PM

Ultra GMan
Another great chapter -- thanks so much for sharing! Definitely getting me hot under the collar...
  #7   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2012, 06:58 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
Good Work!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #8   Add to Proteus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2012, 12:20 AM
Muscle Morpher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor9 View Post
Minor typo issue...he seems to have put on over 100lbs in 3 days.... I think you meant *245* above, not 345 Not that 345 wouldn't be great LOL

Doctor9
I did. Thanks for catching that. 345 would be pretty great though, wouldn't it?
  #9   Add to Proteus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2012, 12:21 AM
Muscle Morpher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
Watch it, omniscient narrator! "Pride goeth before a fall!"

Mwah ha ha ha heh!
Yeah, Steve is definitely getting a little full of himself.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options