The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Proteus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2012, 07:30 AM
Muscle Morpher

Proteus is on a distinguished road
Bulking - Part 4

Parts: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6

Part 4

(3/20/12)

Wow. When I look back, my little experiment was ambitious to say the least. But my plans have succeeded! In a little over two months, Alex has gained 30 lb. His progress has only accelerated since the introduction of the Chinese supplement. The cycles of hormones and anabolics he?s unwittingly been on have probably helped, too. He?s been improved by me so much, even his stance has changed. His arms hang farther out from his sides, the result of a widening back, and his gait has adjusted as his upper legs thicken. And I am overjoyed at the change in his behavior!

The other night I woke up to muffled grunts. Alex was jacking off, trying to be as quiet as possible, but apparently the intensity was too much. My eyes adjusted to dark and I made sure to be as still as possible. He was on his back, hips bucking. I couldn?t make out any details, but I could easily detect his bulk moving back and forth as arms pumped his cock. The bed squeaked with each thrust. He finished with another suppressed moan. I have to praise my self-control again; I wanted very much to relieve the aching pressure in my own body. But not as much as I wanted to run my hands over his muscles as they quivered with exhaustion and pleasure.

Today, something happened that surpasses that nocturnal experience. It happened in the campus fitness center. It was glorious.

When we met at the room after classes to go to the gym, I knew I was in for a treat: Alex was wearing the extra-tight white t-shirt. His bulk filled it out quite nicely and the seams were straining.

Now, I know it might seem weird that Alex was still wearing the same clothes, but I don?t think he wants to buy larger clothes. He foolishly holds onto the hope that he will lose weight! To buy new clothes would be to admit defeat.

Anyway, we went to the fitness center. We did cardio for five, maybe ten minutes to warm up. This is one area in which I am more athletic than Alex; my lean body handles running on a treadmill just fine, but Alex, ever since his weight gain, jogs so slowly he might as well be walking. He gets out of breath much faster than me. I think another reason his gains increased recently was his inability to keep up a fast pace for very long?it?s a vicious cycle of his size impeding him. A lovely, vicious cycle that ensures he will continue to grow!

Today was a chest day. Truly a treat today! We both warmed up our triceps first, allowing me to gleefully peek at his muscular arms. By the time we finished, his tris were pumped and his sleeves had rolled up to his shoulders. It was pretty hot.

We moved on to bench press. I went first?I needed to divert some of my blood flow before my shorts tented too much. I was only mildly successful but Alex is such a cool guy that he didn?t say anything. After all, he had confessed his increasingly constant horniness to me. After my modest weight lifting, it was time for me to spot Alex.

He started pumping out reps at his weight from our last time and asked me to add more. I grabbed two tens and loaded them on the bar. Alex was slowed only slightly, but he seemed satisfied with that?he wasn?t intentionally trying to pack on that delicious mass. About twenty reps in, his shirt was soaked with sweat. It was transparent and the dark hair on his chest and stomach highlighted the shape of his muscles. Beads of sweat had long since formed on his brow but he kept going, puffing his cheeks now with each extension but still keeping a surprisingly rapid rate. He moaned softly with each exhale, and I knew it would be hard to hide my erection soon. Thankfully he was focused solely on moving the bar up and down. One of the things I admire about him is his concentration, especially in the weight room. He was squinting his eyes more now as the fatigue started.

His pecs flexed and shook and pumped with each rep. They began to engorge and fill with blood. His shirt was already soaking and stretching in every direction, but the lines of stress on the fabric became more pronounced on his chest. Oh God. Just writing about this is getting me so hot. You could see every detail of his chest?the hair, the contracting muscle, his hard nipples poking the fabric. The shirt seemed like it was getting even tighter. His body was threatening to burst free of it.

And then it happened. Rip! His tortured shirt split open down the center, just below his collar. Glistening, bloated muscle emerged from beneath. I think my jaw literally dropped. It was amazing. The shirt had given way to those big, beautiful, overpowering pecs!

Alex struggled to get the bar up, shocked by what had happened. I almost didn?t help him out, distracted by his heaving chest. But I realized he was in trouble in time and eased the bar back onto the rack.

?Shit, man,? he gasped, a look of disappointment on his face.

I can?t remember if I said anything. I was too preoccupied, staring at his torn shirt and incredibly enticing chest. At least I had a good excuse to stare this time.

(3/22/12)
It?s been a couple of days since the incident. When I close my eyes, all I see is that chest ripping through that shirt. I?ve been jacking off like crazy, but not as much as I?ve noticed Alex disappearing to the empty bathroom or quietly grunting in the middle of the night.

Alex, when not getting off, has been moping around. He?s still coming along nicely?his shirts barely fit him now. All of them hang an inch or two above his slightly rounder waist, clinging like Under Armor to his slab-like pecs and bulbous shoulders.

The best part, ironically, about him being distraught over his gains, has been that he?s eating more. I can only hope that this will boost his bulking even more! Some extra protein powder can?t hurt, right?

Today, as he was eating his depression away with a plate of chicken I?d injected with liquid additives, he let loose.

?It?s just not fair, dude! All I want is to get cut. I know I haven?t been dieting strictly? (he certainly hadn?t) ?but I have to be losing some weight. I?m exercising more often?higher reps and everything.?

?It?s okay, man. You just gained some muscle, that?s all. Going on a crash diet wouldn?t be healthy?you know that! I?m sorry you?re having a tough time with this.?

But I?m not.

Last edited by Proteus; May 16th, 2012 at 06:47 PM. Reason: updated links
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Proteus For This Useful Post:
Lucas88 (August 13th, 2013), worshipper (August 7th, 2013)
  #2   Add to annoyingone's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2012, 11:13 AM

annoyingone is on a distinguished road
LOVE IT! Such a good story!
  #3   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2012, 01:02 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
I love this! He's getting big and muscular in spite of himself!

~~ Wish I had that problem!

Mdlftr
  #4   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2012, 02:24 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
This is so good it's got to be fattening. LOL
  #5   Add to luvmuscles2006's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2012, 02:58 PM

luvmuscles2006 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to luvmuscles2006
Great story, keep it going.............ditch the girlfriend.............lol
  #6   Add to garrix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2012, 09:22 PM

garrix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to garrix
I love this! seriously a hot story. Keep it up!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options