The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to BrawnyJock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 28th, 2012, 05:57 AM
Dedicated to Fitness

BrawnyJock is on a distinguished road
CockRing 10 - Chicago Alpha's First Client

Chapter 10 - Chicago Alpha First Client

Chad relaxed on his flight home knowing that for the first time in many months he'd be able to enjoy his home, his friends and not have to worry about auditioning anyone. His flight was uneventful except for an occasional glimpse of the handsome male flight attendant and his pronounced package as he flew past several times. Chad was too worn and exhausted to do much about it this trip, although he did get the guys name and email on a card as he made his way to the restroom once during the flight. He opened all the windows as soon as he arrived home. He'd been away too long and really missed the fresh salty sea air. He unpacked hurriedly, stripped off his clothes and went out by his pool to bask in the afternoon sun. In no time he felt the tense business stress flow away, replaced by calm soothing warmth penetrating his naked body.

He'd been on the road for several months with only a brief stop home now and then as time permitted. The web based communications world was a boon for his lifestyle as it enabled him to work and even to monitor his house while away. However, once home he realized he did indeed miss the real comforts of home and the physical contact with his friends. He spent several days simply relaxing by the pool and catching up with old friends at his local hangouts. He attended several parties and a family Thanksgiving and just let the system monitor everything else. He knew if there wasn't anything going on with his work that needed his attention or he would be notified by the system.

He spent a bit of time now and then researching the internet, trying to track down Keith's broadcast of the encounter with Brian at the hotel. Several times he located a short clip or a frame or two saved as single images saved on various sites by individuals. But the full video file he was searching for was never found or it had always been removed just before he got to it. It seemed that someone was teasing him by dangling the frames in his path to find or they were monitoring his efforts and moving it around to keep him from finding the video. Either way, it was totally frustrating to him. In no time he had exhausted all of his usual resources without finding so much as one concrete piece of data as to where the broadcast was sent or a full copy saved.

The holiday season also kept Chad busy shopping for gifts and attending even more parties. Soon the seasonal activities took over more and more of his time and prevented him from wasting time on his futile search for Keith and the video. The weeks went by quickly as he succumbed to the spirit and all the simple things his life had to offer. Many renewed friendships, trysts, and rendezvous? make it easy to forget what day it was.

Meanwhile Keith had kept himself busy fielding queries and requests for more information about the video of his encounter with Brian. Seems the live video had caught the eye of several commercial producers who have been after Keith for several years to be an actor in some professional videos. Some of them had even expressed interest in Brian too. Keith contacted Brian to be sure he would be okay with the new developments. Brian replied with a call to Keith.

"Hey sexy. What's this video stuff all about? You finally going to give in and make one for those guys you told me about?"

"Sort of. It's the same guys who contacted me several times before to do a movie. Like I had told you, I've always put them off saying I need to have a good connection with the guy to make it work out." Keith went on. "Well, they liked the live vid of us and wondered if I found that connection. Said the two of us really looked hot together."

"Live Vid of us?" Brian panicked. "You never said anything."

"I told you that if our connection worked out I wanted to take a vid of it. Thought it was okay with you?"

"Shit, big difference between a making a vid and broadcasting it live. I wish you'd asked me first. What did they see?"

"It was cool. Your face was almost always obscured or hidden by shadows, back of the head only, or in severe profile. No way that you would be recognizable." Keith said assuring. "Besides, all there emphasis was on my being able to totally take that fuckin monster cock of yours."

"That?s a relief. But then why do you need anything from me?"

"Well, some of them want to sell the vid. So I'll need your permission. It'll mean some extra income for you. Could be several thousand."

"Can I see the vid first? Would like to make sure I'm sufficiently protected." Brian stated cautiously, although the exhibition side of him already had his cock fully aroused.

"Sure, I'll send you a copy right now. You need to know that they've expressed an interest in having you and your huge cock in some more scenes."

"Cool, but as you know, I don't get much free time to play and it's got to be safe."

"I'm sure that can be worked out. They can always have you as an extra standing around or stepping up to offer assistance. You've no idea how impressed they were by your muscular body. Plus you totally drove them crazy with your huge thick cock. You could be even be used as a cock double for some of stars who can't seem to keep it up for all the action in the shoots."

"Well, I'd have to think about that. Sounds hot, if it?s done right. I got the vid you sent. I'll watch it and if it's okay, send you the release form tomorrow. Thanks for asking."

"Cool Brian. I just wish I had the camera set up to record when you showed up at the arena. That was so hot. I know it would have made us even more money. You were so fuckin huge that day! Did you use a pump to make your cock extra large before you showed up or what?"

"I've never used a pump. Just me, totally hard for you." Brian knew that the cock ring played a roll, but wasn't about to say anything about it to Keith.

"Well, all I know is that I've never seen your cock that thick and long before. I know you're huge, but man you were a fuckin monster that time. I'll let them know once I get your release. If you decide not to give the permission, that's cool too. Hell, I've put them off for couple years now. It's just that I felt the connection with you, as you know, and I'd be proud to have you be the one in my first movie. Later stud... bye."

Brian was totally aroused by what Keith said. The idea of being in a video with Keith was so wild. He jacked off as he watched the video. He got so aroused that he signed the release even before he finished watching it. He quickly replayed it and shot off another load before sending the reply to Keith.

Chad woke up one morning a few days later to a system alert. It was time for him to open up the new markets in New Orleans, Dallas and Chicago.
He checked his appointment book on the computer which confirmed the task was due. "Shit, already that time." He remarked to himself. He logged into the system and began editing his website to make the new alpha males available on the system.

He checked the gay web site that served as a front for his business. All three of the alpha males had logged in using the complementary membership ID's they'd been sent anonymously by him. They had created profiles, uploaded pictures and made some contacts already.

"Nice, makes my job a lot easier when they provide their own profile data and use the web site before I put them into production."

He copied and pasted some of their data and pictures onto his homepage and updated the announcement page to show the opening of the new markets. The three new alpha males; Dante in New Orleans, Garth in Dallas, and Eric in Chicago would all find themselves extra busy before Christmas. He also checked his systems private area on the site while he was logged in.

"Nice, very nice. Profits are already up for the quarter and meeting all projections. Membership has tripled since opening the south eastern markets." He was pleased with the profits and that his marketing plan was working out so well.

Chad established his site when he was in high school and made enhancements and upgraded functionality as profits increased. Being the web master of the site, members contacted him with suggestions and questions all the time. This helped him to improve the site and keep it growing and profitable. His college education was mostly financed by his web site.

During his senior year at MIT, a high number of queries and comments sent in were for one basic topic. It was a large group of bottoms who wanted to connect safely with alpha male tops.
Some felt insecure with their expected submissive role that was usually expected of bottoms and wanted more control. Others sought a means to engage hot alpha males and ensure all their needs were fulfilled versus a quick encounter. Still others wanted to take full control during sex with men physically larger than themselves. All wanted to know if anyone had a solution to these situations. Chad quickly recognized that he too had similar desires and a solution could be very profitable.

Chad was already working as a research assistant on classified projects designed to allow man to control insects. Attached with micro cameras, transmitters and sensors to become electronic bugs used by the military and law enforcement. It wasn't much of a stretch to imagine adapting some of this technology toward a solution. It took most of his years in graduate studies to perfect his cockring technology. The same technology he used today.

The special subscription to Transitory Alpha Male service or TAM for short was marketed directly to registered members in the specific market area. The offer indicated the service provided essential transitory control over select alpha males during a prescribed sexual encounter. As a TAM subscriber you will have access to Alpha Male Studs in key market area across the US.

The initial membership fee was set high enough to discourage those who weren't serious about using the service. The additional fee was base upon the requirements for the connection. A sliding scale that was negotiated when the member defined the activities. It promised a controlled experience, custom designed to their needs, with a satisfaction guarantee.

He opened his first market, Washington DC, in February and added a new market area monthly for the first several months. His profits grew quickly as he added New York, Boston, and Charlotte markets and then the three south eastern markets a few months ago. He just hoped that the membership growth would continue for the three new areas. With a total of ten markets open he was just over half way toward completing this phase of his marketing plan. However, the delay in both Minneapolis and Seattle acquisitions were likely to cause him to miss his financial goal for next year unless he could find some way to accelerate the schedule.

He checked on Brian's data and realized he'd come along well enough that the ID for the website could be sent out. That would help get him on his way toward production early next year. It would be fun to see if Brian uses his free membership and what he puts into his profile. Chad could hardly wait.

"Dam! Someone wants Eric already. I knew he'd be in hot demand, but it's only been a few minutes." Chad reviewed Jerry's TAM member profile and then he began to monitor the chat dialog in progress with Eric.

<'going to be Chicago soon, would love to connect with hot top like you'
>'that's me, total top, what are you looking for'
<'want a man, not a boy to satisfy me'
>'no problem there'
<'just know I don't want any quickie, need to enjoy some quality time'
>'you'll be satisfied, plenty'

The arrangements were made and then Jerry sent in his TAM form expressing his needs and wants for the evening. He wasn't sure how TAM worked, but the promise of his total satisfaction was worth a try.

Chad set the parameters into the system for Eric's meeting with Jerry. He entered the time and date of the event and made adjustments that would ensure Jerry enjoyed at least four hot fucking sessions during his evening as requested. Jerry was tired of men who promised an evening of hot sex only to blow one load and be done for the night. Like he told Eric, he wasn't into quickies. Chad knew that the system would make sure Eric delivered as promised, one way or another.

Jerry arrived in Chicago and checked into the hotel. A quick email to Eric provided the room number. Then he jumped into the shower to clean up and get ready. He put on his sweats, gym shoes and a head band. "Looks like I'm ready for my trainer." He said to himself in the mirror as he lightly squeezed his cock.

There was a knock at the door.
"Doors open." Jerry called out.

"It?s your trainer, Eric."

In walked Eric with gym bag in hand. Wearing warm-up pants with snaps up the side, an unzipped warm up jacket over a string tank top that clearly revealed his powerful chest. His chiseled good looks drove Jerry wild and reminded him of a movie star.

"Quaid, Dennis Quaid, that?s who you look like." Jerry blurted out as his heart pounded. He was quickly getting aroused with the images of what he and this stud were going to do.

"I need to do an evaluation on you first." Eric played his role very cool and professional. "Get those clothes off so I can see what I've got to work with."

Jerry striped out of his sweats quickly and stands facing Eric. Eric produced a tape measure and began with the neck. He took a measurement and wrote it down on a form that had an outline of a mans body. Eric proceeded from head to toe until he had completed the form. Then he looked it over, made a couple of notes on it and eyed Jerry once more.

"Not bad, not bad at all, I think I can help you out." Eric takes off his jacket and then his tank top. He reaches out and puts Jerry's hand on his shoulders. "Feel them." Jerry did as he was told. "Now my pecs." Jerry lowered his hands and felt the muscles flex beneath his palms. "You want to have a body like this?"

"Yes, I do." Replied Jerry nervously. He wondered where this was going. Eric didn't show any sexual interest in Jerry. Instead he acted like a real trainer. Jerry's hand drifted lower across Eric?s abs which felt tight and firm.

"You'll need to sign this release form." Eric reached to pick it up and hand it to Jerry. As he did, Jerry's hand deliberately slipped and brushed across Eric's cock. It felt so good. He yearned for it, moved his hand back quickly and gave it a light squeeze.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? Eric acted pissed. "You really want my dick, don't you?" Eric tossed the form on the floor.

"I... I...just thought.." Jerry wasn't sure anymore if this was a real trainer or part of the role play.

"That's what I thought; you guys are all the same. Just lookin to get fucked by a hot muscular stud." He pushes Jerry back onto the bed. Then grabs the waist band of his warm up pants and with one quick motion, the snaps pop as he rips them off revealing nothing underneath. His cock leaps to attention as he moves toward Jerry, who was just starting to sit up on the edge of the bed.

Jerry opens his mouth and slowly sucks the warm cock deep inside. Inch by inch it disappears inside as Jerry's tongue performs its magic on the hard shaft. Eric begins to moan as his pleasure mounts. He pushes Jerry back, grabs his legs at the knee and swiftly puts them on his shoulders. He quickly slides his slickened cock into Jerry's tight manhole and begins to pummel him rapidly. It didn't take more than half a dozen strokes before his cum shot. He quickly withdrew his still dripping cock, turns and walks into the bathroom and begins to shower himself clean.

Jerry wasn't sure what just happened. He'd paid too much for the evening for it to be over all ready. He calls out to Eric. "You're not done are you?"

"Dam straight, you got what you wanted. Got me off even quicker than I thought you would. Hope you enjoyed it." Eric continued to soap up his chest.

"I had plans for a lot more than a quickie. I thought I made that clear to you."

"Sorry dude, that's all I had, see." He turns showing his flaccid cock. "Totally spent."

"I'm sure a man like you has more than one load for me." Taking Eric's cock in his hand and like magic it begins to quicken again. Rapidly getting even harder than the first time. "Not bad, not bad at all, I think I can help you out." He smirked as he threw Eric's words back at him.

"Fuck! How'd you do that to me? Eric was truly shocked, thinking Jerry had worked some magic on him. He was so hard and horny that he wanted to fuck Jerry again.

Jerry joined him in the shower as he continued to work over Eric's cock. Stroking it end to end as he kissed Eric all over. He was driving Eric wild, taking him to the edge and backing off time and again. Eric was stunned, he felt unusually helpless as if under a spell.

"I've got to cum." Begged Eric. "Please, I need release."

Jerry turned his back to Eric and braced his hand on the shower wall. "Now for your next exercise, let see how well you can pump off several long slow sets." He braced himself ready for what was about to come.

Eric slowly entered Jerry's tight ass as the warm water pelted both their bodies. This time feeling every inch slowly as he pressed forward. It felt so good. "Man, it's never felt like this before. You feel so, hot."

"It pays to take your time." Jerry was enjoying this slow penetration, knowing that he was in control. "Now, stud, feel my grip as you try and slowly withdraw your cock." Jerry gripped inside holding tightly and making it difficult for Eric to pull out."

"FUCK!" Eric struggled. "I can't."

"Oh yes, you can." Jerry released his grip. "Now do it again."

They continued the slow insertion and gripping extraction time after time. Both were building quickly to the point of no return. The water was turning icy cold as their breathing became labored as their hearts beat rapidly. Jerry pulled away, turned and grabbed Eric's cock and squeezed it as his load surged forth. He continued to milk Eric until the pulsing subsided.

They both finished up in the shower, taking turns soaping and washing each others bodies. They stepped out and dried off wrapping the towels around themselves. Once in the main room they sat on the edge of the bed as they had a drink and chatted a bit. Eric still couldn't figure out how Jerry had gotten him going again. Jerry skirted around the issue. He said he knew certain techniques that usually worked in these situations.

"Well, I'm glad you did. That was so totally hot for me."

"I'm enjoying it too." Jerry added. "I'm not done with you yet."

"You're kidding right? You can't possibly expect me to perform again this qui ..." Eric stopped short of finishing his sentence as he felt his cock rapidly awakening.

"I knew you had it in you." Jerry stated as he placed his hand on Eric's tenting towel. "This time I get to ride you."

He pushed Eric onto his back and pulled open the towel as he tossed his own towel aside. Eric's cock stood at attention, pulsing and throbbing. Eric was already breathing harder. His emotions taken into high gear by his third erection in less than three hours. Jerry squatted over the stake and slowly lowered himself until just the head was inside.

"Think you're ready for some more slow torture?" He toyed with Eric.

"Fuck man, I don't know how long I can stand it."

"How does this feel?" Jerry's ass slowly started undulating pulling Eric inside bit by bit. It was like his cock was slowly being sucked inside. Devoured an inch at a time by Jerry's talented ass control.

"Nooooooo, noooo, nooo, I can't stand it anymore. I feel so helpless under your control."

"You're doing great stud."

"Noooo, I got to get relief! I can't take much more of this. You got to let me cum."

"I don't got, to let you do anything." Jerry boldly stated in a commanding voice. "I'm in control and you'll cum when I'm ready to let you."

Jerry was feeling powerful. He knew now that the system was somehow assisting him. Making Eric submit to his control by feeling helpless beneath him. Eric was at the mercy of his raging sexual pleasure and desires. His cock truly controlled him at this point. His cock and the signals sent by the system through the cockring.

Jerry was addicted to the pleasure he was receiving from the cock now deep up inside of him. He too longed for his climax as he began stroking his own cock in rhythm to his riding Eric. Faster and faster he continued to jack himself off. Faster and faster he rode Eric. His leg muscles burned from the constant squatting motion, but he couldn't stop. He didn't want to stop.
Jerry felt his cum well up inside of him, until he couldn't stand it any longer. His body tensed as his muscles tightened and his emotions erupted until in last gasp he shot his load all over Eric. When his muscles tightened that last time, so did his grip on Eric's cock which erupted deep inside of him.

The two collapsed together totally exhausted and spent. It took them several minutes to recover any strength at all. Eric pulled Jerry close and the two kissed and caressed each other as they enjoyed what they both had experienced.

"Well, I guess I'd best be on my way." Eric got up out of the bed and made his way to the bathroom to clean up.

Jerry rolled over onto his stomach and watched the reflection of the powerful man in the mirror cleaning himself up at the sink. I don't know how TAM was doing it, but so far it is making this night everything I had specified. Then he suddenly remembers that meant there was one more erection left before Eric would be done.

"No fucking way!" Eric cursed as he made his way back to the bed. "Look, I'm fucking hard again. What the hell is going on?"

"I wanted you again." Jerry said teasingly as he raised his ass up.

"You're not kidding, are you? How the hell did you know?"

"It was just part of my plan for a perfect evening." Jerry smirked, please that he was actually going to get everything he wanted.

Eric slowly entered Jerry's hot ass. He knew just how to please his bottom and didn't want it any other way. Somehow he knew Jerry was in control and pleasing him totally was the only way that he'd get relief himself.

"Man, that ass of yours has such a power over my cock."

"That it does my friend, and it loves what you're doing."

"Fuck, it feels so tight inside. I can feel you gripping inch by inch. It's so erotic. I never realize how hot it can be."

"Now you know how to please your master." Jerry realized he may have slipped up using that term.

"Master?" Eric repeated questioningly. "Guess the roles have kind of been reversed ever since I pumped that first load into you so quickly."

"You learn quickly, Eric. That's good." Jerry loved the sense of power he had over such a hot top stud. He was master; the top was slave, what a nice twist. He knew he wanted to do this again. Only next time he'd have even far grander plans in store.

"Ugh... Sir, may I cum now?" Eric played up the slave role.

"You'd better or I'll keep you here all night." Jerry fired back, half joking as he himself was getting a bit raw from all the action. But, oh, it felt so good.

Eric pulled out shooting his load all over Jerry's back and Jerry shot yet another load onto the bed before collapsing in exhaustive relief. They both cleaned up and agreed to meet up again. Eric finally left feeling totally exhilarated at the entire experience. He didn't have a clue that this connection was any different from any other he'd been involved in. However, he did realize that he had fun, learned a lot from his experience with Jerry and enjoyed it all.

The next morning Jerry logged into the website and completed his satisfaction survey as required to maintain his membership. He indicated he was 100% satisfied with the service and the evening fulfilling his request. He then used the comments section to praise Eric and to request information about the locations were other alpha males were available. With all the traveling his job demanded he hope for more intense pleasure. He was startled to receive an almost instant replay that indicated the locations of all the current cities where services were available. He didn't travel often to most of them but the last entry in the list caught his eye. Minneapolis was listed as available after the first of the year. His cock leaped at the prospect. He had regular monthly business in Minneapolis.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to BrawnyJock For This Useful Post:
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2012, 12:58 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Excellent story with great descriptions! Thanks!
  #3   Add to BrawnyJock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2012, 03:54 AM
Dedicated to Fitness

BrawnyJock is on a distinguished road
Getting ready to work on CockRing 11. Would love to know what readers - like and want the most. Eleven likely will be focused on Brian again as he still has a lot to figure out about what is going on with his cockrings.
  #4   Add to Ultra GMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2012, 07:09 AM

Ultra GMan
Definitely enjoying the ride here in general, but more Brian is ALWAYS a good thing.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options