The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to sonic260's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2012, 07:53 AM

sonic260 has disabled reputation
Two Ideas I Can't Get Out of My Head

The first one involves this mischievous mage who has the ability to make anything he draws into reality. So he walks into this town and messes with the people by drawing Hulked-out versions of the men there. Throughout the town you can see his victims suddenly growing to HUGE proportions.

The next one takes a page from "Beauty and the Beast" and it's about this guy who's rich and a total asshole to everyone. So one day he messes with the wrong person and he gets hit with a "curse" that causes him to grow muscle over several days. Of course he enjoys his growth for the first few days, but as time goes on, he notices that he has difficulty moving. Eventually it gets to the point where he can barely move! Anyway, he's suppose to learn a lesson and get's shrunken back down to off-season body builder.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2012, 10:09 AM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
WRITE THEM! Just start writing what you see happening in your mind in rough draft and see where it goes. Don't worry about "perfection"...it doesn't exist. Let your imagination go crazy!
  #3   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
1) Is a common medium for growth. . . magic, that is.

2) Kind of something I'm working on already, but it's always an interesting concept. I like having growth where there's something else besides "growgrowgrow I'm 100000 pounds and awesome now!" Slightly more realistic spins are more fun to work with.

Either way, it's a start. Start typin' away. Your writing can't be any worse than my simple lolwat writing.
  #4   Add to sonic260's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2012, 07:28 AM

sonic260 has disabled reputation
I could give it a shot, though I might end up making a comic instead.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options