The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2005, 01:49 AM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
"Drawing Inspiration" (Part 8)

He'd heard the usual rumors about muscular guys and small cocks. Apparently it was just that, a rumor. Art looked down at the rippling muscular body of Michael, and what had begun tp swell within his maroon briefs was anything but small! He'd been half laying over Michael, using the combination of his hands, lips, and tongue to explore Michael's torso with encouraging results when he'd felt something hard begin to push up against his chest. It had been enormous to begin with, filling his briefs out like nothing he'd ever seen. But now it was getting even bigger.

He sat up part way, admiring the growth spurt he'd induced. "Wow...!"

Michael looked up, wondering why Arthur had stopped. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing.....it's just......so big! I didn't think it would actually get bigger!!!"

Michael sat up partially, leaning on his elbows as he looked down at his growing cock. "Really....?" He smiled, "You're just pullin' my leg, aren't you?"

Art shook his head, "No. You're bigger soft than some guys are hard. How big does it get...?"

Michael hitched his thumbs into the waistband with a mischevious smile, and snapped the silky elastic material against his hips. "I never measured, remember? Why don't you keep going and find out."

Art said nothing. Instead, he repositioned himself between Michael's legs, and began to massage his swelling member. At his touch, it began to grow in ernest, becoming longer, and thicker by the second. Michael leaned his head back, sighing with contentment as Art worked on making his dick grow.

Bigger, and bigger it swelled; its position causing it to extend up toward his hip. Finally, it poked itself out over the waistband, and Arthur took it tenderly in his hand. He couldn't quite get his fingers to touch as he wrapped them around it, and he loked at Michael's face.

Michael shuddered bodily. His eyes were closed, and his mouth was slightly agape in a pleasured smile. He whispered almost inaudibly, "oh....that feels so good...."

Art asked tentatively, quietly, "Do you want me to jerk you off?"

The response was immediate and a bit breathless, "Yes....please....!"

Art skillfully freed it the rest of the way from its fabric prison and looked at it a moment. Michael's pubes were completely shaved, as was his scrotum, and he was quite obviously uncut and straight as an arrow. In short, it was the single most beautiful cock he'd seen....real or otherwise. Not surprising, concidering its owner. Art began stroking it. slowly, sensually so Michael would enjoy it.

The sudden sensation caused Michael to shudder again, and he collapsed back down on the matress. Art stroked a bit faster as precum seeped out and he used it to lube Michael's mammoth shaft. Michael was literally squirming with pleasure, and moaning as Art slid his other hand down to massage his egg-sized balls. After a short period of time, Michael unexpectedly came, blowing a massive load. Caught off guard, it splattered across Arthur's chest. Shooting again as he jumped slightly, the second burst hit him squarely on the stomach.

It spurted a few times more, but with quite a bit less force, and Michael lay on the bed breathing heavily. His eyes were closed for a moment as he spoke, not realizing he'd doused Art thoroughly., "That was incredible. It's one thing to do it yourself. But to have someone do it for you....!" He opened his eyes, and looked at Art as he wiped a few drops from his face. "Oh...."

Art stopped, looked at him, "What....?"

"Did I do that....?"

Art couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of the question, "Yeah, ya did. You have quite a bit of force behind it. Can't say I was entirely surprised by it. Equipment that big's gotta have some power to it. I just wasn't expecting it so....."

"So......what....?"

"So soon!"

Michael looked down, slightly embarrassed. "I know, I should've warned ya. I don't have a lot of control over that."

Art spoke honestly, "Hey, that's okay. I'll help ya work on it. But for now, can ya get me a towel....?"

Michael smiled at Arthur's reassurance, and went to get a towel.

__________________________________________________ ________

[color=red]Well, there it is, kidz. Part 8. I really and truly apologize for the lateness of this install ment. I offer no excuses. It's just that I wasn't sure how to hadle this scene. If there's one thing I lack in life as a gay man, it's experience with other men. Therefor, I have litle real life reference to write from. I don't know when I'll have Part 9 posted, but I at least know where it's going to start. Until then, I apologize once again for keeping you waiting. [/color]
[color=red][/color]
[color=red]Until next time, ciao, kiddiez,[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]L_B[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Flexus Lee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2005, 01:55 AM

Flexus Lee is on a distinguished road
That was a beautiful scene you wrote.

I don't think it matters about your lack of experience, as long as you write from your heart.

I certainly got turned on .
  #3   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2005, 07:26 AM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
I wouldn't have known your lack of experience from the description in that chapter. Very well done!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options