The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to brahmabull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2005, 11:09 AM

brahmabull is on a distinguished road
Concrete Angel (part 2)

Thank you for the support and here is a part 2. Just finished this one like an hour ago. comments are welcomed. It is REALLY a rough continuation. So please bear - er bare with me.

- brahmabull

-----------------------------

Concrete Angel (part 2) by brahmabull

His touch sent shivers down my spine.Slowly making me weak to the knees. As he held my jawline with his heavily large paw. I close my eyes and felt the radiating heat from the bare hands. So warm to the touch with a slight rough suttle feel to it.All this and not knowing that I have been sporting a steel hard tent with growing wet spot. It was then I knew this being was the one that I wanted to be with for my entire life.

As if felt like hours has gone by, reeling from the intense presence and much less the powerfull touch. I open my eyes again - wanting to see my fantasy man again. I peer up to him to see - he was GONE. Here I am in the middle of the frickin' sidewalk with a steel hardon and giant wet spot all around my crotch. And this GAWD-DAMN MAN is gone again! Seriously I need a life here. I know he wasn't a dream. He was here and I felt him. Shit.uhm. I think its time to go.

Looking around I forgot the people walking past me. Smirking and rolling their eyes at me. Embarrassment hits hard. I felt like a kid again at school where the others laugh and sneer at me. Oh how humilating.

I hurried back home wanting this swelting hot day to end.

--------------

Finally, I am home. I can't believe my own luck. How in the world can I have a day like this. I think I am losing my mind. Then agian I maybe. Daydreaming a man that I would worship and even to know the ideal look of him. Sigh. I wonder if this is all the I have left of myself. I look down and see the past the belly, the wet spot that I can't believe happen in public. I shake my head in total stupidity.

Let me describe you about myself. You'll get the picture about why I would have worship that lustfull man. I'm about 5'7" and 190lbs. Brown skinned and slightly tanned. Short cropped black hair. Brown eyes. A whispy mustache and chin pubes. Yes, I can't grow anymore than that. Oh and by the way - abit overwieght too. Sigh. Nice to know there is some self loathing in my life that I care about.

It is sad that I am having a day like this. As I pounder on - I mindlessly begin to strip out of my wet - uhm yeah that wet too. I make my way to the bathroom - the sound of the small AC is barely running. I need the building manager to replace it. Again.

Time again to see the same face over again in the mirror. It just amazes me that some of my dearest friends think I look handsome in their eyes. I just don't see it. I turn on the shower and let the bathroom steam up. I wonder why I am so sticky. -don't you all go there-

The steam finally sets in and fogs up the mirror. Do I dare look at myself again as I have seen it a trillionth time again? I pick up the face towel and wipe way the foggd up mirror. Staring at HIM?!

He is in the FUCKING mirror looking back - er at me???? He is right behind me. But as I turn around he is not there. Looking back at the mirror. His there like he was right behind me. Just staring at me ---- naked too. My eyes grow wide as day. I must be going insane now.

Oh dear GAWD, i thought to myself.

<Yes. You can see me. And hear what I say. I may not be GOD - but I am close to him.>

"Are you talking to me in my head?", I replied back verbally.

<You don't need to use your voice. I am real to you. You are the only one that can see me. No one else. And you are not going insane. You have called upon me as I am here for you.>

As I take this all in. I realize that if this real and not going insane. I think. That maybe something somewhere someone has brought a man of my wet lusty dreams to my life. Here and now.

[Wait the GODDAMN minute! If you are real - Then why the fuck did you leave me out there in the middle of the sidewalk with a steel hard-on and giant wet spot on a hot fuckin' day?! You may be in my outright head. But you got some explaining to do here, mister!]

Utterly floored by the out burst from just short man who he came down to be here for. Looks plainly with is now golden eyes. GOLD EYES?!

Suddenly the image of the mirror shines a halo around the bear of a man -- making that of a fade to his bright white wings. Behind his immense torso. Covered in white lush dense fur. --- huh --- WINGS!!!!!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2005, 01:27 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Amazing

I always encourage new kinds of stories, with different twists in the male muscle growth area, i am really looking foward to read the sequel to this story - it's really building into a special one to me.

Keep up the good work

Bruno
  #3   Add to Lukullus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2005, 03:09 PM

Lukullus
Send a message via Skype™ to Lukullus
That was a beautiful chapter...
Nice way of writing...
Hope too read chapter 3 soon...
  #4   Add to jacestar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2005, 03:25 PM

jacestar is on a distinguished road
ah, nice, love angels, lets see his intent
  #5   Add to brahmabull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2005, 06:18 PM

thank you all

Honestly thank you all. I really appreciate the compliments from you all.

I guess this former-story-lurker has now gone to be an author/writer. Not sure as to how many chapters this will turn out to be. And hope it gets better for you all.

Part 3 will be coming er cumming too soon. Probably in the next two days. Keep you all posted soon.

brahmabull
  #6   Add to brahmabull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2005, 06:44 PM

Concrete Angel (part 2.01) RE-CORRECTED by brahmabull

uhm heheh... see what happens when a beginner writer starts up so quickly on a sequel. i missed a dozen or so words. all is good now that Concrete Angel (Part 2) is revised. sorry for the bad rough here.

if all goes well. when I am done with this story. It will be expanded upon and re-worked again. as a short story book form - (PDF).

- brahmabull

-----------------------------

Concrete Angel (part 2) by brahmabull (re-editied)

His touch sent shivers down my spine. Slowly making me weak to the knees. As he held my jawline with his heavily large paw. I close my eyes and felt the radiating heat from the course bare hands. So warm to the touch with a slight rough suttle feel to it. All this and not knowing that I have been sporting a steel hard-on tent with growing wet spot. It was then I knew this being was the one that I wanted to be with for my entire life.

As if felt like hours has gone by, reeling from the intense presence and much less powerfull touch. I open my eyes again - wanting to see my fantasy man. I peer up to him to see - he was GONE. Here I am in the middle of the frickin' sidewalk with a steel hardon and giant wet spot all around my crotch. And this GAWD-DAMN MAN is gone again! Seriously I need a life here. I know he wasn't a dream. He was here. And I felt him. Shit! uhm.... I think its time to go.

Looking around - I forgot the people walking past me, smirking and rolling their eyes at me. Embarrassment hits hard. I felt like a kid again at school where the others laugh and sneer at me. Oh how humilating. Very humilating indeed.

I hurried back home wanting this swelting hot day to end. If only suffer less of my dignity loss here in the crowd.

--------------

Finally, I am home. I can't believe my own luck. How in the world can I have a day like this? I think I am losing my mind. Then again - I just maybe. Daydreaming a man that I would worship and even to know the ideal look of him. It truly is sad moment to be in. Sigh. I wonder if this is all the I have left of myself. I look down and see the past the belly, the wet spot that I can't believe happen in public. I shake my head in total stupidity.

Let me describe you about myself. You'll get the picture about why I would have worship that lustfull man. I'm about 5'7" and 190lbs. Brown skinned and slightly tanned. Short cropped black hair. Brown eyes. A whispy mustache and chin pubes. Yes, I can't grow anymore than that. Oh and by the way - abit overwieght too. arghh. Nice to know there is some self loathing in my life that I care about.

It is sad that I am having a day like this. As I pounder on - I mindlessly begin to strip out of my wet - uhm yeah that wet too - clothing. Making my way to the bathroom - the sound of the small AC crackling in a low humm, barely even running. I need the building manager to replace it. Again.

Time again to see the same face over again in the mirror. It just amazes me that some of my dearest friends think I look remotely handsome in their eyes. I just don't see it. I turn on the shower on and let the bathroom steam up. I wonder - why I am so sticky? -don't you all go there-

The steam finally sets in and fogs up the mirror. Do I dare look at myself again . As I have seen it atleast the trillionth time again? I pick up the face towel and wipe way the foggd up mirror. Staring at ... HIM?!

He is in the FUCKING mirror looking back - er at me???? He is right behind me. But as I turn around he is not even there. Looking back at the mirror, he is there like he was right behind me. Just staring at me ---- naked too. My eyes grow wide as day. I must be really going insane now.

Oh dear GAWD, I thought to myself.

<Yes. You can see me. And you can hear what I say. I may not be GOD - but I am close to him.>. His voice echoes in a baritone manner as seducing as a masculine man in complete lust.

"Are you talking to me in my head?", I replied back verbally.

<You don't need to use your voice. I am real to you. You are the only one that can see me. No one else. And you are not going insane. You have called upon me as I am here for you.>. Again his eyes gaze towards me like a hypnotic spell.

As I take this all in. I realize that if this is real, then I am not going insane. I think. That maybe something somewhere someone has brought a man of my wet lusty dreams to my life. Here and now....

[Wait the GODDAMN minute! If you are real - Then why the fuck did you leave me out there in the middle of the FUCKIN' sidewalk with a steel hard-on and giant wet spot on a hot fuckin' day?! You may be in my outright head. But you got some explaining to do here, mister!]

Utterly floored by the out burst from just short man who he came down to be here for. Looks plainly with is now golden eyes. GOLD EYES?!

Suddenly the image of the mirror shines a halo around the bear of a man -- making that of a fade to his bright white wings. Behind his immense torso. Covered in white lush dense fur. --- huh --- WINGS!!!!!
  #7   Add to wbhunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2005, 01:40 PM

wbhunk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to wbhunk Send a message via Yahoo to wbhunk
Nicely done, Brahmabull -- very well-written, beautifully descriptive, and more than quite a bit erotic.

Question -- does "Concrete Angel" come as inspiration from the Martina McBride song of the same name?
  #8   Add to brahmabull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2005, 04:11 PM

hey wbhunk,

thanks for the compliment. yes - "Concrete Angel" does somewhat take from Martina McBrides' song of the same name. Love being part of the cowboy folk. this story does take part of this in some form. but that is yet to be revealed

though i now have a harder time trying to lay this story out. since the second part was done a day after part 1 was posted.

should have part 3 done soon....

-brahmabull

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options