The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Massivebdy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2012, 05:27 PM

Massivebdy is on a distinguished road
Deal With The Devil - Part 2

It's playtime for Ed...

Deal With The Devil - Part 2

Ed Newbury spent the next couple of hours playing with the new toy that was his own body. He couldn't get enough of it. He stood in front of the mirrored doors and turned himself from a short blonde gymnast to a dark latin giant, with swarthy good looks and a big wrestlers physique, the sight of which made his cock twitch. Then he realized how much fun it was to let his average size dick grow slowly larger and all his attention focused down there. It looked good at 7 inches, at 8 and 9 it was impressive. At 10 it was show stopping but when he hit 14 it just made him laugh, it was too much. He brought it back to 9, that seemed plenty. Now he made it thicker, and oh yes, what a difference that made. He played more with his body size, leaving the dick alone. When he grew bigger and taller his impressive cock still looked fine, even at 6' 8" and 320 pounds. Then he tried going smaller, finally changing to a young boys body, pale skinned with a truly beautiful angelic face and the effect was startling, that huge dick on the sweet faced boy. He knew it could make some men fall to their knees. Again, he realized that now he had the power to be anyone's fantasy man, the perfect living realization of any particular fetish or secret longing. That was a heady thought indeed.

It was nearly midday before Ed realized how much time he'd spent, transfixed in front of the mirror. It was time to go outside and play with his new toy. By now the beaches were crowded and he was anxious to take the new Ed for a test drive. He thought for a moment about the handsome man that owned this house, who had given him not only the best night of sex he'd ever known, but now this incomparable gift. There was no longer any doubt it had been the devil himself. Who else could have made this possible? He had a feeling that no one was coming back to this house, that maybe all of it was just some kind of illusion, but there was no point in waiting around anymore, he was to eager to hit the beach.

Ed decided to play it safe with a sure thing for the first time. A stunningly handsome chiseled face, perfect classic features, crowned with thick wavy hair swept back off his incredible face. An ideal bronze tan, not too dark, just a perfect healthy glow. A body to rival the best olympic decathlon champion. Not overly muscled, and not an ounce of fat on any of the well proportioned 6'2" frame. A good solid 8 inch dick, just a slight touch of chest hair, and a pair of dark blue speedos that clung to the ideally shaped ass.

Ed felt an unbelievable sense of power as he set foot out onto the Provincetown beach. Eyes everywhere burned into his flesh. They all watched him. Everyone wanted him, he could feel it. Some played shy, feigning a lack of interest, but he knew if he smiled at anyone they would be his. He enjoyed a long leisurely walk, feasting on the attention, watching the looks of amazement as he moved by and their turned heads followed. Ed Newbury, the old Ed Newbury, had never know this feeling before. Last night was the first and only time a handsome man had ever deigned to acknowledge his existence, let alone ask him home. He hadn't believed it was happening at the time, and because he was a little drunk he hadn't really been sure it was happening at all until he woke up beside the stud this morning. Now he could already feel what it would be like to have any man lusting after him, and that was truly intoxicating.

Passing the volleyball court Ed spotted the most attractive man he'd seen yet. Blonde, tanned and with a marginally bigger, more muscled body than he had now. Ed smiled at him and waited. He knew the blonde would smile back and sure enough, he did. The guy tossed the volleyball back to his teammates and crossed over the sandy court lines.

Ed skipped the small talk. "Wanna have sex?"

"Sure," was the answer.

That was easy. Ed realized immediately that the beautiful truly did live in a different world. They walked to the blonde's rental house, a small set up with a single bedroom and cramped deck on the side of the place with an old rusted weight bench and a few dumbbells in a rack.

"So you keep that body in shape with just these?," Ed asked.

"Nah, I use the gym in town, but these are good for a quick pump, especially when I get someone into a little body worship, ya know?!" The blonde had quickly become cocky, confident in the 20 or 30 extra pounds of muscle he carried.

"Well I can see why," Ed flattered the man, but knowing what was in store for him. "Wanna work out a bit first? Get both of us pumped up some?" Ed smiled.

"Yeah sure," the blonde smirked and picked up an oil bottle by the equipment. He squeezed a stream across his chest and spread it over his body slowly, sensually, putting on a little show for Ed. Then he laid out on the bench to start his workout. Ed picked up the bottle and did the same, while the blonde watched him as he did his first set of benches, the weight so light it hardly required his full attention. Ed picked up two of the heaviest dumbbells and began working them. As he did he slowly let his biceps grow an inch or so. It was imperceptible at the time, but the effect was impressive when he finally set them down.

"I always get such an easy pump. My body just responds to the iron," Ed claimed casually, flexing out his biceps.

"Yeah, mine too," the blonde added, not yet realizing what was shortly going to happen here.

Ed took off his speedos. "These just get in the way," he added with a sexy grin.

The blonde spun his head around quickly, knowing the deck was surrounded by pine trees and fairly private, but a bit startled at Ed's disrobing. But, not surprisingly, aroused at the same time. The blonde looked at the 8 inches Ed sported and knew he was smaller. Still, this was hot, this guy he brought home was gorgeous and he was getting horny fast. He gave up the bench for Ed and took off his own trunks too. Ed didn't notice. He hit the bench and let his pecs swell up with 3 or 4 inches of bulk. Then he added more muscle to his shoulders and lats, all slowly, but he was growing in size everywhere. Covered in a sheen of sweat and oil, his perfect white teeth clenched as he worked the weight up and down.

"I can feel a really good pump today. Man I feel great." Ed gloated, restraining his desire to change dramatically, but he did let his thighs and calves grow a bit unnoticed. Setting down the olympic bar he went down to the deck floor and did crunches so that he had an excuse for chiseling out a washboard stomach even more defined than it had been.

The blonde was getting hard and Ed noticed he'd stopped working out. He decided to help the guy out, "Let's take this inside."

Ed walked over to him and scooped him up off his feet into his strong arms. "Where's the bed beautiful?," Ed asked enjoying the sense of power he had and the strength of this body he'd formed. The blonde wasn't used to submission, but Ed commanded it and the blonde gave in eagerly. Ed carried him through the little house and tossed him on the bed. He quickly jumped beside him and like two magnets they were pulled together in a mutual muscle worship free for all. Ed Newbury discovered quickly that his sexual appetite was as formidable as the rest of him.

The day spilled into night. Twice Ed had worn out the blonde beach god, and Ed had to let the guy rest to be ready for another round. He found that his own erection was like an iron shaft and that it stayed that way for as long as he wanted. When he came, it was monumental, and copious beyond expectations. Minutes afterward Ed could be ready to go again. Ed wasn't sure if this was all the result of years of pent up frustration, or a true new found ability just like the body morphing. But he was already pretty sure, as the evening began and he was ready for another round, that it was more than just his long unfulfilled desires.

"Yo stud, we gotta chill. You're killin' me man," the blonde rolled over towards the nightstand and pulled out some weed. "We got all the time in the world, let's take a breather. I'm spent dude, you're frigin' insatiable? and I mean that in a good way." He lit up a joint and just stared at Ed's beautiful face. "God I'm glad we hooked up man. I'm really into you."

Ed gave the pot a little time to take full effect on the beach boy, then decided to have some fun. He stood at the foot of the bed and started a posing routine for the reclining blonde, and as he did he let his body grow gradually, this time unchecked. He added the thirty pounds the blonde had on him, and then started to grow beyond that.

"This is fucking incredible!," the blonde said dazed, but more turned on than he'd ever been. "You look so damn big now? whoa! Man this is good weed."

"It ain't the drugs boy, I am big. Feel me, touch this body?" and the blonde man did as instructed, "?yeah that's right. I like the way you stroke that muscle little man, yeah, Papa likes that." Ed was into the part and enjoyed another round of showing off and the inevitable sex that followed. A couple hours later they both fell into a heavy sleep, worn out from a day of crazy indulgent, non stop fooling around.

Ed woke up in the morning when he heard the blonde talking to him. "Huh?," he managed to ask, still half asleep.

"I said, who in the hell are you? How the fuck did you get in here? And what happened to?. jesus, I don't even know his name.", the blonde spat out.

Confused, Ed tried to shake his head clear. He looked around at the room trying to remember where he was, then looking at the blonde hunk scowling at him he suddenly remembered it all. He glanced down at his own body and saw that he was no longer the perfect all american model with the body of death, but Ed Newbury, thirty year old insurance agent with the shapeless, ugly build of a guy who never worked out. He sat up startled. Think fast.

"Listen, I uh? it's hard to explain.", he said stalling for time.

"Yeah, I'm listening," the blonde said in a distinctly nasty tone.

"You won't believe this, but this incredibly handsome guy, 6' 2" brown hair blue eyes, great build, comes out of this place late last night and told me to come in here and take his place next to you." Ed knew it was a lame explanation but it was all he had. "It was kinda dumb, I didn't ask why, I wasn't about to say no. Would you say no to him?"

"No, I wouldn't.", the blonde conceded. "Ok, yeah, just get dressed and outta here. And take the exit quick dude, I got a reputation to keep up."

Ed felt a wave of anger sweep over him. That last remark wasn't necessary. He got up and realized he didn't have clothes and instead bolted for the door. Once out of the bedroom the blonde was happy to forget about the naked dork who'd just fucked up his morning. But within less than a minute he heard a loud knocking on the door frame of the front screen door.

"Really man, you just gotta go!," the blonde stated as he got out of bed and made his way to the front room. He stopped short when he saw, framed in the doorway, the enormous silhouette of a towering big man.

"Heard you got a washing machine busted out here, rental agency sent me out." The blonde just nodded as the huge man swaggered into his house.

"Holy crap," the dazed beach boy muttered.

"I get that a lot." Ed smirked down at the blonde, easily a foot taller and 80 pounds heavier than the beach boy. He'd shifted himself into an olive skinned Italian looking bodybuilder, hairy chested, unshaven face, wearing a tight wife beater and dirty jeans. A tool belt hung at an angle from his waist and a pair of huge workbooks completed the picture. The blonde, still undressed, couldn't hide the boner he failed to control.

"I see you got something else out here that needs some attention. I was never much good at washers anyway." Ed shucked off his tank top and reveled in the look of disbelief and lust that the blonde couldn't hide. Once again he had the upper hand with a man who was used to being the one who turned heads. "I don't normally provide this service for just anyone, but I kinda like your looks blondie." Ed undid the tool belt and let it drop, then pulled open his jeans and swung out the thick 12 inch rod that he knew would make the blonde man's eyes go wide. Ed was about to get a little revenge for that last biting remark. He'd enjoy pounding this cocky blonde's ass. He knew this bottom was likely to beg him to stop once he got going. Maybe he would, maybe he wouldn't, Ed wasn't sure yet, but he knew he was going to have a little more fun.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Massivebdy For This Useful Post:
trevis79 (December 25th, 2012)
  #2   Add to Shippou's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2012, 08:06 PM

Shippou is on a distinguished road
This is an AWESOME story. I love it.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2012, 09:09 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Me too.