The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Massivebdy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2012, 06:20 AM

Massivebdy is on a distinguished road
Deal With The Devil - Part 3

Deal With The Devil - Part 3

It was after the blonde beach boy passed out, a couple hours into their sexual romp, that Ed finally pulled out and shot a load across the tanned man's back. He looked down at the pools of white cum he left behind and smiled at his own incredible stamina. A long night of sex, followed by this mornings playtime and he'd wondered how the blonde had been able to hold on as long as he had. Ed marveled at the fact he felt fresh as a daisy. He grabbed a corner of the bed sheet and wiped his big dick off, then turned and left the bedroom. He went into the kitchen and helped himself to some food, he wasn't tired, but he was hungry. He made a big breakfast and took a plate out onto the deck. He sat on the weight bench and ate, feeling the warm sun across the broad back of this big italian stud he'd become. With each mouthful of food he took he marveled at the bowling pin sized forearms he had. Snaked with veins they danced under his skin with each movement of his arm. He marveled at the massive thigh muscles splayed out straddling the weight bench. This body was incredible. Everything about Ed's new life, he mused, was incredible.

Ed took his plate back inside and went to the bathroom to take a piss. He shook out the last drops from the big foot long dick he'd enjoyed so much, and wondered what persona he should take on next. He looked into the mirror over the sink and studied the handsome face, thinking. He let his face change, from one beautiful face to another, like he was flipping through some model portfolio. Nothing seemed to strike his fancy. He let himself turn back into Ed Newbury, the face he knew so well and expected to see when he looked in a mirror. It wasn't an attractive face, he'd long known that, and now with the ability to look as handsome as he could ever want another idea occurred to him. He kept his own face, but aged it about a decade, taking him from his 31 years to a man of 40 or so, with just an added touch of grey hair at his temples. He imagined a long sleeve pink oxford shirt, long kaki shorts and dockers, and as they appeared he left the beach house and headed towards town.

He'd been in Provincetown all week on his vacation, and remembered one of the more spectacular beach houses with an enormous deck and pool that he'd heard belonged to some rich doctor from Boston. Rumor was the doctor liked to always have a couple houseboys on hand, and Ed had seen the current pair at the beach and around town. They were probably local kids, no more than 19 or 20, and both had that desperate, white trash kind of look to them, but they hit the weights enough to look good in their bathing suits, no doubt the most important part of their houseboy qualifications. But it was late August and summer was almost over. Ed wondered what that meant for their current positions.

As Ed passed the house he heard the sound of weights clanging by the pool. He smiled to himself, thinking how many beach houses here had their own weight set ups. Gay men certainly had their priorities. He went up to the high fenced surround and pushed the gate door open, letting himself onto the deck. He knew the doctor was back in town, everyone did. His boys usually had the run of the house for most of the week and were only at the doctors beck and call for a weekend here and there throughout the summer. As Ed came through the gate he had another thought and an expensive platinum rolex watch appeared on his left wrist.

"Hey Fellas." Ed smiled at the two shirtless young men, "Is the doc around?" He asked, knowing perfectly well that he wasn't.

"No, sorry, the docs not here till next Friday," young man 1 said robotically, a question he clearly got asked often. He looked up from his ez-bar arm curls and scrutinized the newcomer at the gate.

"Oh shit," Ed feigned disappointment, "I must have fucked up the dates. I've got the new yacht here, we were going to christen her properly."

"Hey sorry man," young man 2 spoke up, "Doc would have loved that, he always wanted a better boat. He's tired of the sailboat, too much work."

"Yeah me and Jeffey end up doing all the sailing anyway, that's the only time he'll take it out." Young man 1 put his weight bar down and came over to greet the unexpected guest. "How big's your boat?" He asked as he extended his hand and shook Ed's. Ed noticed the guy's eye dart to the wristwatch and knew the baited hook had worked.

"It's 42 feet," Ed smiled back and admired the nice little bicep on the young man as they shook hands. He made his stare at the muscular arm long and unmistakeable. "I like them big," Ed added still looking at the young guy's pumped arm.

Ed could see the wheels practically spinning in the houseboys head. Summer was almost over and their meal ticket with the doc might not last much longer. They might have a new golden ticket here with Ed, and neither was shy about seizing on the possible opportunity.

"I can see you like nice things," the young man flexed his little arm quickly, knowing Ed was watching him, and then let his fingers slide up his six pack abs, slowly coming to rest on his chest, lightly playing with it as if he had an itch that needed to be rubbed. He looked up from his own hand and into Ed's eyes, smiling invitingly.

Jeffey caught on too, and came over to Ed's side announcing, "We stayed with a guy last summer, he was about your age too, kinda fat though? but he was ok. He really got off watching me and Tim working out. We didn't mind. I mean we like staying in shape anyway, might as well let someone else enjoy it too, you know?"

"And I suppose the doc has enjoyed all your hard work too?" Ed asked.

"Oh hell yeah, that's one of his favorite things. But he likes us like this," Jeffey stated, unzipping his long board shorts and kicking them aside. Just in a white jockstrap he smiled over at Tim who pulled off his as well. "Doc says he's seen a lot of asses in his line of work, but that we got the sweetest bubble butts in the whole northeast."

"Well I wouldn't argue with the doc," Ed smiled and admired what were indeed two very fine perky little round asses. "And I certainly wouldn't mind watching a bit of that workout action myself."

Tim smiled like a stripper who'd just gotten a big tip and walked back over to the weights. Jeffey pointed Ed to a lounge chair then joined his buddy for the show.

Ed stretched out in the sun and watched as the two houseboys put on a little performance with the weights just for him. With every set they did they looked over for his approval, and flashed a smile. Jeffey was the bigger of the two, but they were pretty evenly matched. Like most young guys who'd hit the weights in high school they looked like they worked out, had some good shape, but nothing size wise that was even remotely impressive. Neither had shoulders that were too wide, nice delts but not enough mass on them to give them any real v taper. Both had good abs, with tight little waists, and those nice asses, but their legs were sticks and probably never worked out at all, their calves an embarrassment. Still, Ed watched eagerly and encouraged them both as they tried to seductively work out in their best attempt at arousing him. After about twenty minutes Ed decided it was time to have some fun.

"Hell boys, I can see why you're so popular around here. Have to admit I love having two hot guys showing off for me," Ed praised the boys performance. They both took the opportunity to do a little posing, flexing their freshly pumped muscles. Jeffey did a double bi pose while Tim attempted a most muscular, shaking a bit with the effort.

"Say guys," Ed grinned, "mind if I have a little try at the weights?"

The two boys smiled at each other, wanting to laugh at the thought. "No sure, give it a go daddy." Jeffey swept his open hand towards the weight set, chuckling and elbowing Tim at the same time.

Ed stood up, savoring the moment to come. He rose majestically, pulling the long pink shirt back over his shoulders and letting it drop to the deck in one fluid motion and as he did he grew the already impressively muscled torso that he'd had hidden under wraps into one that was spectacular. Thick full muscles with deep cut separations and incredible striations visible across every single exposed muscle. His massive shoulders like two honeydew sized melons along with heavy bunched up traps, all tapering down to a wickedly narrow waist smaller than either of the two boys. It gave him the most imposing v taper either of the two boys had ever seen short of on the pages of some comic book. Ed swung his arms in wide circles, warming them up for some exercise.

"I've just let myself go to pot this season," Ed tried to say in a serious voice. "I don't know what's the matter with me lately, just lazy I guess, I've been slacking off so much on my workouts. I hope these aren't too heavy for me." Ed kept a straight face and grabbed the bar off of the weight bench that had been loaded with Tim's benching weight, and he scooped it at waist level and started to do arm curls with it instead. After a rep or two he looked up at the two dumbfound houseboys and shot them a smug grin.

The boys were frozen like statues, they hadn't moved, nor closed their mouths that had dropped open in absolute amazement. Both of them felt three things at once, total shock, incredible lust and then absolute embarrassment. Here they'd been showing off their puny bodies to someone who made even the best built guys at the gym pale in comparison.

"These are no fun alone boys," Ed said, inviting the guys back to the workout. Each one stood beside him, needing to reach out and touch the perfect body, proving to themselves that it was real. Stroking a shoulder, squeezing a biceps then a pec. Ed was making them crazy, enjoying this role reversal more than he expected. The little houseboys willing to do anything for this sugardaddy because of pure physical attraction. Even with Ed' own unattractive face, this superhuman torso, so physically ideal and powerfully masculine over shadowed his looks. It was a rush that Ed savored. As he continued to pump the big olympic bar up and down while the boys explored the working muscles, their jocks strained with growing erections. Ed felt his own cock hardening and knew it was time for a different kind of workout.

Ed stopped his curls and literally threw down the weight off the deck into the bushes. He scooped up each on of the little houseboys in his heavily muscled arms and lifted them off their feet like the were toddlers. "Time for daddy to put you boys to bed," he stated simply and took them inside the house were his next performance would truly make them weak in the knees. It won't be hard to wear these two out, Ed thought as he easily flung each guy fifteen feet across the room onto the king sized bed. They watched from the bed, wetting their lips as Ed started to unzip his baggy cargo shorts and let them fall to the ground. He swung his gargantuan meaty quads out, one at a time, and snapped each one into a hard flexed mountainous mound, the big tear dropped muscles etched with fingered striations arching across the breadth of muscle.

Jeffey let out a moan of wanting, almost drooling with desire for the big bodybuilder who seemed to have grown even larger than when they were just on the deck outside. That was crazy, he knew, he was so focused on himself that he didn't really pay attention to how big this stranger was, all covered up and all, but now, he couldn't stop looking at this guy, it was the best body he'd ever seen on anyone, bar none. He'd never wanted anyone so much in his entire life.

Ed pulled down the little black posers he had on, and let an average size 6 incher swing out, but he thickened it up far beyond the average dick's girth which once again made the two boys mouths hang open in expectation. Ed smiled, "Who's first?"

Both boys scooted to the end of the bed and Ed liked their eagerness. He reached down and took both boys by one ankle each then lifted his two arms overhead so that they each hung upside down in front of him, their mouths perfectly even with his thick waiting organ.

They took turns sucking off the hard muscleman, and Ed felt another rush of excitement, not just from the blow job but from the pure thrill of holding two 170 pound men upside down effortlessly. He wondered about just how much strength he was capable of, and that thought made him even more turned on. He'd have to put that to the test another day, an idea that made him smile to himself. For now he let the boys do their job in satisfying him, but his mind kept wandering to the possibilities that awaited him. His vacation was ending tomorrow and it was time to go back to the city. He thought of the hardcore bodybuilders gym near his apartment, and the bathhouse and all the gay bars that waited for him back home.

It was good to be an actual muscle god. Very good, indeed.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Kurisu's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2012, 09:07 AM

Kurisu is on a distinguished road
Love it! Looking forward to more!
  #3   Add to growinmuscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2012, 06:21 PM

growinmuscl
Send a message via Yahoo to growinmuscl
great continuation, keep up the good work!
look forward to more chapters, more muscle growth, worship scenes

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options