The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Massivebdy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2012, 07:31 PM

Massivebdy is on a distinguished road
Deal With The Devil - Part 5

Deal With The Devil - Part 5

Luke was laying on top of Ed's massive boy muscelgod body, his head resting on one of the thick globes of chest muscle. Ed had a big arm wrapped around him and his hand resting on one of the model-like perfect ass cheeks, still flushed red from the pounding he'd given it. The little twin bed had barely held it's own agains the action that had taken place over the last hour.

Luke was in a contented, dreamily happy state of mind. Softly he said, "I can't believe this all?" and gently pressed his warm lips one more time against Ed's gargantuan pec.

"You've said that a couple times now baby," Ed answered, still absent-mindedly playing with the guys beautiful ass. "Believe it. It's happened. And you were great." Ed added, kissing the top of Luke's head.

"Oh trust me, I know it! I'm never going to forget this for the rest of my life. It's just I can't believe it. You, me, ? it's crazy, and I thought my roommate was going to be my years highlight."

"Your roommate?" Ed asked.

"Oh yeah, that's what's so freakin' crazy about the last couple days. Meeting you, that's just ridiculous! I mean, really, I can't tell you what hooking up with someone who looks like you? shit, I don't have words to describe it. But if that's not mind blowing enough, two days ago I get here and my roommate, he's like? well fuck, he's like you. He's this huge muscled uber hunk. Seriously, like hot ultra buff bodybuilder, like you, but taller, and looks like Mr. All American handsome as shit perfection. Then on top of it, he's nice. You think he would have been some cocky jock but he was super friendly, all easy going type. It freaked me out."

"So did you bone up the second you saw him?"

"Pretty much! Thank god I was carrying my stuff in, I had a box in front of my crotch."

"You worried that could be a problem? I mean you're a serious muscle whore dude, you're gonna be poppin' wood a lot around here," Ed reached around for Luke's dick and felt how hard it was. "Case in point!," he laughed, tugging at the hard shaft playfully.

"Yeah, well, looks like I'll find out pretty soon. He hasn't been in the room much yet, but I'm hoping he doesn't want to club me over the head when he figures out about?"

As if on cue the door swung wide open and the roommate in question strode in, tossing a duffle bag on his bed and then a moment later turning to see the two naked guys intertwined on the other twin bed.

"Woah, holy shit man!," the big guy exclaimed with a startled cartoonish expression of surprise painted across his face. He quickly swung around and shut the door. "Wow, we'll need to get a code worked out here, coat hanger on the doorknob outside or something." The handsome face broke into a smile and he came towards the bed, his right hand extended in greeting.

"I'm Mac."

Ed reached his right arm up from the bed, "Ed." No reason not to go with a name he was comfortable with.

"Ed, holy fucking shit, look at you man! That is one jacked up body you got there. Very impressive. You must work hard at it."

Luke flushed red with embarrassment, pulling the sheet across his bared ass that faced his roommate while these two continued a conversation as if no one was naked, or in bed, or in a post sex daze.

"No, not really," Ed answered honestly. "Good genetics."

"Genetics my ass," Mac laughed. "You and I will have to grab a workout some time. See what pointers I can pick up from you."

"Anytime," Ed offered easily.

"So Luke, I'm guessing we don't have to have the gay conversation now, huh?" Mac asked.

"Well, no. That would seem a bit pointless at this stage." Luke mumbled.

"Good. And just so you know, my little brother is gay, got a couple cousins who are lesbian. So there won't be any homophobic bullshit to worry about. In fact, when I met you yesterday I was thinking my brother might like you." Mac began pulling off his sweat stained t-shirt and he turned and sat on the other bed, taking off his sneakers and sox.

"Oh, wow. That's nice of you Mac. I wasn't expecting?"

"Yeah well, I can see I don't need to play matchmaker, and your tastes look like they run towards the more beefy side, not my brother's thing."

"But clearly yours?," Ed couldn't help but ask.

"Muscle? Oh fuck yeah! I've been into that since I was 13. Can't ever get big enough," Mac laughed and flexed his right biceps. "But dick, not my thing guys. Don't bat on that team, strictly a pussy man here."

Mac stood back up and pulled off his shorts and the damp jockstrap under it. He grabbed a robe off a hook from the door and slid into a pair of flip flops, then snatched up a towel and toilet kit by his bed and put his hand on the doorknob, ready to head off for his post workout shower.

"You guys have a good time. I'll be back in about twenty, so you might wanna finish up in here, or else I'll be an uninvited audience." He winked and left the room.

"Damn, I see what you mean," Ed said to Luke who was face down against his chest. "That is one fucking beautiful package, head to toe. I suspect you're going to have more than a few sleepless nights sharing a room with all that."

"Tell me about it," Luke sighed, but with a smile. Clearly a problem he didn't really mind that much.

Ed gave the handsome plaything a long hug and kissed him once again. "Looks like the party's over for now baby. But I had a great time. I'm gonna get out of here though, before Clark Kent comes back, but I want you to know I enjoyed this. We'll do it again, ok?"

Luke beamed, "Hell yes. That'd be great."

Ed got up from the bed and lifted Luke with him as he did. He held him off his feet for awhile as he made out with him a little more, then set the guy down as he put on his shorts and hoodie and kissed him one last time at the door.

No sooner had the door closed behind him than Ed realized what a sex crazed addict he'd become. His thoughts went directly to the shower room and the image of the superman that was there now. He wanted him, plain and simple, and without hesitation he found his way down the hall to the communal bathroom. It was just a little past dinner time, so not likely to be much of a crowd there. Before he turned into the room Ed heard the water running at one of the sinks and he knew Mac must be shaving.

"Now let's really see what team he bats on," Ed thought to himself with a confident sense of excitement as he once again pulled off the hoodie and strode bare chested into the bathroom.

Mac turned from the half fogged mirror and saw Ed coming towards him. He smiled and nodded his acknowledgement, while his eyes went up and down re-appraising Ed's fantastic overly built body. Ed knew how different he must look standing, as opposed to lying on a bed with someone else on top of him. He saw the evaluation taking place in Mac's expression.

"Fuck me dude!! I was way off on sizing you up," Mac set down his razor and really looked hard at Ed's exposed physique. "Who the hell has a body that size at your age?! Wow, fucking freak of nature man. You ever compete? No one could hold a candle to all that."

"No, they couldn't." Ed stated simply. He spread his arms out wide, letting Mac evaluate his body, then drew them in flexing everything tight, hardening up the bulging muscles everywhere.

"No shit Ed, you got it going on man. We'll definitely have to hit the iron together," He turned and went back to his shaving. "You and Luke gonna be going out?"

Ed hadn't expected the question. He was sure his little display would have swayed Mac's interest, but clearly there wasn't any. He felt, surprisingly, angry. For a moment his sexual excitement had been peaking and was shot down with a simple change of subject. Mac didn't want him, he wasn't uncontrollably drawn to this ultimately perfect body. But the devil had promised him, 'anyone he wanted, anyone at all'. This was a cheat. This wasn't the deal. He was promised it all on a silver platter, he remembered that phrase dancing in his head. What was going on here?

"Ed?" Mac interrupted his thoughts.

"Oh, me and Luke, yeah, he seems like a good guy."

"Good." Mac offered back.

Ed pondered the disinterest coming off Mac, and then he remembered another of the devil's lines. "You may change your form at will, and any type of body you choose."

He repeated the phrase in his head, and suddenly realized what that meant. There was no cheat to the deal, Ed just hadn't considered all his options and was a little nervous about this one, which hadn't even crossed his mind until now.

Ed took a quick pee at one of the urinals to make sense of his coming into the bathroom and then he said, "I'll catch you soon big guy," as he walked out. He waited outside in the hall for a few minutes, contemplating what he was planning to try out. He went through several visions in his head, and without a mirror in the hall to check it out he decided on what he thought was a sure thing. When he heard the water in the shower turn on, Ed went back into the bathroom. He let all his clothes fall away and disappear outside of the big communal shower room, then after a deep breath he turned the corner and stepped into the wide tiled room.

Mac was bare ass naked, facing the wall and soaping up his face then washing it clean under the stream of hot water. His tall thickly muscled body was exactly what you would expect Superman's to look like if he ever peeled off those skin tight blues and red shorts. 6'3" and as beautifully shaped and built as a man could be. Even his brown hair that was all wet now, and glistened like it was black, was pulled back off his face and doing that one crazy curl thing that dangled on his forehead like a superman cartoon image. His two thick hairy arms had moved up towards his chest and he was soaping up the thick mat of dark hair that covered his heavy pecs when he looked up and saw Ed ten feet across the room.

Ed, who hadn't once until now thought of changing gender, had taken the shape of a Kim Kardashian-like exotic beauty. An exquisitely delicate face, with dark almond shaped eyes stared back at Mac, and slowly her graceful right hand drifted down her body as Mac's eyes followed it's path across her perfectly formed and very full breasts, then down along her tiny waist and resting on one of the rounded curves of her hips.

There was no question of which team Mac batted on now, as the man's beautiful cock stiffened instantly at the sight of Ed as a voluptuous woman. Seeing the reaction was exactly what Ed had hoped for. He stared at Mac for a moment, enjoying that unmistakeable look of pure carnal lust in the mans searching eyes. Ed felt that familiar surge of power that came with creating someone's ultimate sexual fantasy, knowing that he could drive Mac to the brink, and beyond. This was going to be something brand new, and Ed felt a wave of excitement as the beautifully built stud under the shower started towards him.

---------

any straight guy lurkers out there still following this story, let me know, this is about to go in a direction you might enjoy, if I continue with it...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscleboytom's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2012, 09:08 PM

muscleboytom
Send a message via Yahoo to muscleboytom
Loving this whole series! Great concept and great writing make for one hot muscle story! Check your private messages for an idea I had for you...

Muscleboytom
  #3   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2012, 12:05 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
I'll keep reading regardless. ;-)
  #4   Add to bb600's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2012, 03:18 AM

bb600 is on a distinguished road
I'll keep reading regardless of which way it gos
  #5   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2012, 05:23 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Loving it!

Try a beautiful brunette and a beautiful redhead next!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options