The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Massivebdy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2012, 06:59 PM

Massivebdy is on a distinguished road
Deal With The Devil - Part 6

Deal With The Devil - Part 6

For a moment Ed felt a fleeting moment of fear seeing the intense look of desire on Mac's face. He knew, without a doubt, that this remarkable specimen of manhood, who went hard faster than he'd ever seen anyone get hard, was going to be inside of him as sure as he was standing there. What gave Ed pause was the sense of wonder, what exactly was this going to be like having that big dick inside of him, in a part of his body that had never even existed before? What the hell, Ed had a pussy and it was about to get broken in. But Ed's brief hesitation was soon forgotten as Mac closed the space between them like two magnets released and drawn together by some invisible and all compelling force.

The two bodies crushed together in a heated craze. Ed was as eager to grope and explore Mac's incredible muscular build as Mac was to fondle and devour this devil made woman's body that rivaled and surpassed any female that he'd ever been with. Mac was struck dumb, his dick throbbing fully vertical and painfully erect between their pressing bodies. Their mouths found each other and locked together in a heated passion of want and need.

Ed loved this. It was already different. Different in a way he didn't yet understand, but he reveled in the way Mac's strong hands enveloped him, embracing the curves and complete new contours of this body. Ed pushed back against Mac and drove them together under the still running shower head. The warm water seemed to intensify the heat between them, and Ed could feel another part of him, that part he'd never had, growing wet as well. Ed leaned back, taking his hands off the thick biceps he'd been playing with and reached out to take the bar of soap that Mac was still holding in his left hand. Mac watched Ed as he worked up a handful of lather and then sensually fondled his own large full breasts, playfully flicking his own finger across the pink nipples and sliding his long elegant fingers into the plunging cleavage and swirling his hands under each perfect tit and pushing them up towards Macs dumbstruck face.

Mac growled and plunged his face down between the two perfect orbs, lost in the same kind of mindless unexplainable bliss that Ed felt whenever he buried his face between the cheeks of some hot man's well shaped ass. Ed understood that lust completely, but continued to be surprised by the sensations coming from between his own legs. It was like some kind of longing that he couldn't define. He knew the ache of a throbbing dick, that he understood, but this building heat in his pussy, that was all so new.

Ed lost any sense of time. Had they been under this waterfall of sexual heat for seconds or minutes? Had Mac's hands, and mouth discovered every inch of his body? No, they hadn't, that he realized when Mac sunk to his knees and the hard powerful muscle of his tongue found it's way inside of him. And there it was, that inexplicable difference that had no frame of reference for Ed. That warm probing piece of flesh darted in and out, flicking across a part of Ed he didn't know, and it only took a moment to send him to a place he'd never been before. That single moment of cuming that every man savored as blissful release, that wave of intense pleasure washed over Ed, but ever so slowly. Ed rode with it and his body arched upward, prodding Mac to go in again, teasing, stimulating, and taking Ed to a place he'd never gone.

This was new. Oh yes, this was wild, beyond anything Ed could ever have guessed. To have an orgasm, any guy could understand that, and to have a second, but then a third? would there be a fourth? Oh my fucking god in heaven! This was ridiculous. This was obscene. To feel this sort of ecstasy, prolonged. And Mac hadn't even fucked him yet. This was just the warm up. Mac's tongue, oh that fucking tongue, went in one more time. Ed pushed him off. He reached down with both hands and pushed against his forehead, forcing Mac's head away.

Mac smiled, he understood, he'd felt Ed's body squirming and writhing in pleasure and knew that he just couldn't take anymore. Ed loved that cocky smile on his face, that look of someone who knew what he was doing and was proud of his skills. He slowly stood up and pulled Ed into his arms, tenderly holding him. Ed let him carry his weight, catching his breath, then, wanting to finish this he jumped up wrapping his long silky legs around Mac's hips. It made the big man smile again, and he knew what to do. He guided his still hard dick into the eager hole and Ed leaned back, feeling it inside and using these new internal muscles to squeeze the thick shaft inside him.

Ed loved a good standing fuck, it made him crazy watching some muscled up brute with thick meaty thighs pumping away, getting their rocks off, but now here it was from a whole new perspective and he couldn't wait to feel that hot stream of jizz blast inside him. When it did, another cresting wave of pleasure nearly knocked him out. He fell against Mac's hairy chest and bit into it, why he didn't know, probably because it was just there and it was fucking beautiful. That was reason enough.

Mac leaned back against the wall, his post climax strength ebbing. At last he spoke, "That was utterly amazing, mystery woman."

Ed smiled and kissed him. He was about to return the compliment when a thought occurred to him. Did he have a woman's voice? He hadn't thought to test that out, and knew that with each change from body to body, all of them male up until now, he'd always kept his own voice, it hadn't changed along with him. This wasn't the time to find out.

Ed unwrapped his legs from around Mac's waist and slid down to his feet. He reached up on tip toe and kissed the beautiful man one more time, squeezing both of the bulging upper arms just for the sheer pleasure of feeling them, and then he turned and quickly ran out of the shower room. It took Mac by surprise. The big man hesitated a moment, thinking, 'this woman came out of nowhere when she shouldn't be in the men's bathroom to begin with, and now she's taking off?'

By the time he thought to turn and follow her she'd already made it into the hallway because he'd just heard the bathroom door shutting. As Mac stepped out of the tiled shower room he stared at the closed door and noticed that the bathrobe he'd hung outside the shower had also disappeared, along with his dream girl.

-----------------------

Ed wasn't exactly sure why he was running away. Having a man's voice come out of this perfect woman's body wouldn't have been that bad. He supposed he didn't want to risk spoiling what was already clearly going to be a very nice memory. As he scurried down the long corridor he heard the bathroom door opening behind him, knowing Mac was following, so he reached for the nearest doorknob to him. The knob turned, it wasn't locked, and Ed quickly stepped into the room and shut the door behind him.

On the bed, a skinny freshman sat up with a start. His glasses slid down his nose with the sudden movement and perched there on the tip. He tilted his head back and looked through them at the stunning dark haired beauty who had just let herself into his room. And, if that wasn't enough, she was wearing a bathrobe.

"Oh dear sweet Shiva, I knew if I prayed hard enough." The Indian boy said under his breath, still in a daze and his eyes uncontrollably bugging out in disbelief.

Ed felt as caught off guard as the kid on the bed, but clearly he had the advantage here, and had accomplished his task of getting out of the hallway, so now all he had to do was make himself welcome here, and from the comment he'd just heard that wouldn't be very hard. Ed grinned, and slowly looked around the room, taking in his surroundings. The cute, if hopelessly nerdy kids' side of the room was covered in posters and photos pinned to what seemed to be every surface of furniture and walls. A couple Bollywood photo montages were prominent, and all the Lord of the Rings movie posters, then there were some assorted figurines on a shelf above the bed, science fiction-y looking things, and some super hero type bric-a-brac. Bulging muscles stretching colorful tights.

"Hi," Ed decided to risk talking. He was right, his voice was his voice. But he could try to modulate it some, and give a falsetto a go. He raised it up an octave, "Hope you don't mind? I was? someone was following me down the hall and I really didn't want to? I just needed to hide out for a sec. You mind?"

"Mind?," the young guys voice cracked as he said it, more from nerves than a late puberty. "No, I do not mind. Please stay as long as you would like." He pushed the glasses back up to the bridge of his nose and slid his feet over the side of the bed. A dumbstruck kind of lopsided smile was plastered on his face.

"You like science fiction fantasy stuff?," Ed remarked on the rooms decorations.

"Yes, very much," came the short reply.

"Hhmm. Me too," Ed answered, thinking what an understatement that was. Then he was at a loss for where to take this conversation, so he just folded his arms, hugging himself and grinned at the kid. Several long quiet moments passed.

"Please, I hope that I may ask this and you do not think that I am rude," the boy began, "but what are you?"

Ed's beautiful arched eyebrows raised up. "Huh? What am I?," he repeated back. The question truly puzzled him.

"Yes. Again I do not mean to ask if that is not something allowed. But are you a shapeshifter, or maybe an alien creature of some kind? Either one would be most extraordinary and I would delight in the pleasure of knowing such a person," he hesitated on the last word, unsure of the description. "Do you consider yourself a person?"

Ed was taken aback. How did the kid come to ask that. "Of course I'm a person. I'm as human as you fella."

The dark skinned boy smiled broadly as his white teeth sparkled. He proceeded to explain with pure delight. "A short time ago I was just going into the lavatory and ahead of me in the hallway was this most muscular of young men, I was startled to see a back so wide, it made me think that Americans must be expert at growing themselves big in gyms, and I saw him go in through the door to the men's room. I stopped in the hall outside because he was so big he made me nervous, I don't know why really, it is silly now that I think of it, but that is why I stopped, I did not want to stand next to him at the urinals and feel so small next to him. So I waited a few moments, but decided that was foolish of me and went straight in, and as I came through the door I saw the bodybuilder outside the shower room door, and his clothes suddenly disappeared away from his body, by themselves they just vanished before my eyes as I watched, and when I thought nothing could be more incredible, I was proven very wrong when he changed suddenly into you, as if by magic. After this miracle happened I soon heard the noises of passion and I could not help myself, please forgive me, but I was overwhelmed with the desire to peek, and I must confess I leaned my head around the corner and saw you in the arms of another man, and this one too with enormous muscles, but tall and dark. I'm beginning to wonder, are so many American men this amazingly large? I cannot help but worry I will be the smallest man in this school, perhaps in this entire country."

"Wow. That was a lot to take in," Ed said with a chuckle, realizing the jig was up. "So, if I was a 'shapeshifter'?" Ed thought to himself that was as good a name as any he could think of, "?would it freak you out?"

"I cannot express how much that would not be true. More to the contrary indeed! I think it would be the most wondrous of all things imaginable. Have you been this way always? Were your parents shapeshifters? Are there others like you?," a flurry of questions raced to the boy's mind but he suddenly asked with unbridled excitement, "Would you show me please?!"

Ed felt a quiet sense of pleasure come over him, delighting in the idea of being able to share this with someone else. He wasn't sure why he didn't think to change in front of anyone before, other than it seemed too miraculous an ability that no one would believe, which, now that he thought about it, was exactly why he could change in front of someone if he wanted. Who else would believe them.

Ed started small, and tossed his long silky dark hair back with a flick of his neck, and as it fell back into place it changed to a bright lustrous red.

The kid's dumb grin widened, and he quickly asked hopefully, "Can you make it blonde please?"

Ed bent his head forward and swished the hair side to side and let it change to a sunny natural blonde.

"More please."

Ed took it another notch up and went white platinum, and could see the button it pushed for the young man. Looking at his smiling face Ed's eyes drifted to the wall behind the bed and he saw a book jacket painting with some kid of warrior princess on the cover. That, and the kids observations on American gyms gave Ed an idea that he was pretty sure would go beyond pushing some buttons.

Ed imagined a gold metallic string bikini onto his body before he let the bathrobe fall to the floor. It shined like a tiny gleaming iron breastplate and chastity belt, and gave the warrior maiden effect he was aiming for.

As the robe hit the floor, the kid stopped moving completely, frozen in pleasure while his eyes bore into Ed's nearly naked form. Ed started to change, slowly, very slowly, like some slow motion time lapse film Ed let the perfect playmate body start to expand and grow slightly more athletic. He let the body fat ratio begin to drop, the smoothness of the curvy body melting into harder more sinewy muscle. The body began to look completely different, as muscle fibers tightened and rippled everywhere at once.

"Oh, I do not believe this. This is too good, truly too good. You are a gift from the gods most assuredly!"

"I take it you like that?," Ed asked without needing to hear the confirmation. He let the body grow a bit more, slowly filling out the muscles, a few pounds at a time. What was a runners toned body a minute ago now looked like a woman who wasn't afraid of a little weight lifting.

"This is not happening," the freshman moaned with pleasure.

Ed cranked it up another notch. He let ten pounds of muscle swell out the shapely body, the shoulders widened out and the finely muscled arms rose up and away as the lats started filling out and spreading. Both legs took on a different silhouette as the quads thickened up and calf muscles began to flare out in hard mounds. At Ed's 5'6" height, another fifteen pounds of muscle would be significantly apparent, and when he let that much expand each muscle the powerfully built athletic woman crossed over into serious fledgling bodybuilder. Ed crunched his abs together and etched out separations that instantly chiseled them into a perfect eight pack.

"Please you must forgive me," the young man begged as he fumbled for the zipper in his pants and yanked it down. He pulled apart the opening and dug into his briefs, releasing the straining erection and stroking himself with pure abandon.

"This cannot be contained any longer, I am most sorry. You are too utterly?" he couldn't find the words.

Ed suddenly realized how caught up in the pleasure this exhibition was giving him. He hadn't the least sexual interest in this kid, but the uncontrollable enthusiasm was somehow intoxicating. Ed fed on it. He knew what the boy wanted now, and he gave it to him. He left the realm of young fledgling and went to full blown bodybuilding powerhouse. That's when the show really began and Ed started showing it all off. He'd had enough experience in the last couple days to become an expert in flexing and posing a heavily muscled physique, and soon discovered that man or woman it made no difference, muscle was muscle, and it was just as intensely pleasurable to show off as it was to worship.

"This? this is more than I can take. You do not understand, there are no women like this in Indian, no women at all. I knew that in other countries women did this, and made these kind of bodies, but I never thought that I would get to see such a thing as this." His stroking had became so violent his whole body shook on the bed, racked with spasms of indescribable pleasure at what he was witnessing.

Ed brought it home and added a final addition of size that took him beyond Olympia contender, beyond the muscled warrior princess in the book jacket art on the wall. He held both giant globes of biceps and triceps mass in a double bi pose that had him flexing so hard his body vibrated with the effort. He let his tongue flick out and lick his own freakish arm and in that moment the young man's nut sack churned with cum and he screamed in the same moment the stream of white shot across the dorm room in a long wide arc that hit the wall over his bunk mate's bed.

In just that moment the door to the room opened and a tall, heavily built solid lump of a man came in and stopped dead in his tracks, looking back and forth between his Indian room mate who was leaning on the bed frame with one hand for support and using the other to stroke his exposed dick and an insanely huge, nearly naked blonde beauty with the face of a supermodel and the body of a roided out Schwarzenegger-in-his-prime-clone but with a set of tits and a twat. He wasn't sure how to process what he was seeing, and took a moment to really take it all in. He couldn't help but notice the white stuff running down the wall over his bed.

Ed thought to himself, "I've really got to start locking the doors behind me in this damn dorm."

The embarrassed kid on the bed thought, "I am surely going to die now."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscleboytom's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2012, 09:17 AM

muscleboytom
Send a message via Yahoo to muscleboytom
Wow! My buttons absolutely pushed! Thanks Massivebdy for sharing another great chapter in this series! Damn hot stuff. Interesting concept looking forward to Ed's next adventure in muscle! So many possibilities.
  #3   Add to nzbodybuilder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2012, 07:02 PM

nzbodybuilder is on a distinguished road
Loving the series so far.
Normally don't go for female bodybuilders, but muscle growth is muscle growth, and bigger is always better (and "she" is still Ed at heart, haha).
  #4   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2012, 05:38 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
keeep going.
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2012, 04:27 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
The gender transformation was hard to get through, but I'm enjoying the series.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options