The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Massivebdy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2012, 04:39 PM

Massivebdy is on a distinguished road
Deal With The Devil - Part 7

I think this will be the last installment. For those who stuck with it, thanks and hope you enjoyed it.

Deal With The Devil - Part 7

Ed could tell by the disgusted look on the guy's face that this was going to turn ugly, and fast. He was right.

The heavy set dorm mate dropped his backpack on the floor and spoke first to the Indian kid, "So Raj, you wanna tuck that ugly little thing back in your pants?" With a scowl he swung his head towards Ed and let loose, "And you freak show, I don't know what the hell your doing in my room with this horned up little nerd but I got a pretty good idea." He looked at the cum dripping on the wall over his bed.

He stepped closer to Ed and added, "How much testosterone did it take to turn yourself into this grotesque dude?" He wagged his finger at Ed's head and torso, "At least your face doesn't have any five o'clock shadow, but how fucked up is this?."

Ed didn't wait to hear the rest. The minute a finger got pointed in his face he reached out and took the pudgy hand in his and started to apply pressure so intensely that the big guy started crying out in pain almost immediately.

"Oww, oww, what the fuck?" he blurted, eyes rolling back in his head with pain.

Ed continued tightening his grip and the guy started sinking down slowly, until he dropped completely to his knees.

"Fuckin' let up you crazy bitch?" he managed to get out through gritted teeth.

"Probably the wrong way to ask for a break lard ass," Ed clenched his fist a bit more and the man winced in agony, then started bending forward as the pain grew. Ed gave the hand a quick flip and the heavy oaf's entire body spun over flat onto his back. Ed let go of the hand he was crushing and took a fistful of shirt and a fistful of pants at the crotch and twisted each handful of cloth, making it into a handle. Without the least bit of effort, he lifted the 250 pounder off the ground and hoisted him waist high, then he extended his two arms out towards the wall over the bed and used the guy like a big sponge.

"All that nice back fat you got there porkie will clean this right up," Ed smirked as he swished the big body back and forth across the wall, smearing the cum around more than cleaning it up.

When he finished Ed turned to the Indian kid and pressed the big room mate up over his head and held him there without the least sign of strain.

"Is this fat ass always mouthing' off at you Raj?"

"Oh yes, since the day I arrived," he answered, but clearly more distracted at seeing the beautiful muscular woman holding his large room mate so effortlessly. "My name isn't Raj either, he just finds it amusing to call me that."

"Well, that says a lot about what kind a guy he is. I'd suggest you put in for a transfer."

"I agree."

"What would you like me to do to him?"

"Just put me down bitch," the hoisted bundle moaned. "I think you fuckin' broke my hand."

"Such good manners," Ed remarked. "Who could say no to that."

Ed let the big guy drop down to the floor. The long fall was surely one that would leave some nasty bruises. Ed looked down at the heap on the ground and reached down, taking hold of his neck and pulling him back up onto his feet. He quickly spun the guy around and put him in a choke hold, the enormous biceps pressing firmly against the thick neck.

"How long before you think he blacks out?" Ed asked the Indian kid watching happily from his bed.

"With your great strength I imagine it will not be long at all," he smiled, delighting in this unexpected show of power.

He was right, it wasn't long at all before the body in his choke hold slumped down, losing consciousness. Ed let go and the body dropped to the floor a second time.

"Well I won't have to listen to any more shit from that one," Ed commented, and noticed that his audience was once again hard.

"Now there's somebody with some good manners," he smiled, pleased that his incredible muscles had such an immediate effect.

"You know?. what is your name?" Ed asked.

"Hrithik."

"You know, Hrithik, I think I know just what you need."

The kid looked at him with curiosity and Ed altered the show. He suddenly changed himself to look as much like the Indian kid as he possibly could without being a perfect facial match, and shrinking his huge physique down to that of the tiny, skinny freshman, completely naked but for the shiny bikini that he still had on. Ed chuckled and it disappeared, leaving him totally naked.

Hrithik grew wide eyed, seeing a clone of himself and wondering what this was all about. He looked at his own body staring back and commented, "My nipples are darker, and I don't have any of that hair there," he said pointing to Ed's narrow chest. "And my penis, it is not that big, but thank you."

Ed made the adjustments and raised an eyebrow to ask, 'is that better.' Hrithik nodded approval and Ed began. "I think what you really want Hrithik is not some pretty lady with muscles, but to have them yourself?"

"If you joined the gym that's right across the street, this is what could happen in six months time." Ed added just six or seven pounds of muscle to the tiny body. It showed up by taking the sunken narrow chest to one that almost looked average. Ed didn't linger long and continued, "In a year this is what you can expect." He added ten pounds more, and the beginnings of fine athletic build started to show. Hrithik sat up taller and looked on with fascination.

Ed added another years worth of growth. "This is two years," he stated and now flexed his small baseball sized biceps, watching Hrithik lusting after his own newly improving body. Ed kept the body shredded, and the washboard stomach was a genetically perfect, evenly double rowed column of square tiles.

"I think at three years you'll be so hot there won't be anyone on campus who isn't jealous of your body," Ed grinned and took the dark skinned naked body from boy, to full fledged man.
He posed with more relish now, flexing all the rippling hills and valleys that he'd created and Hrithik stood up from the bed, drawn over to this vision of his own enhanced body and he started feeling the new added muscle that covered it.

"It is so hard, and so? amazing." He said in disbelief.

"And by the time you're a senior," Ed added another twenty pounds of rock hard perfection, knowing that it might not be a realistic expectation but wanting to inspire the kid with a motivation that would never fade from his mind. "This here," Ed rotated the finished product, "could be you."

Ed bent over and once again scooped up the overweight body on the floor, and easily did a couple arm curls with the limp body then tossed it dramatically across the room, crashing onto the twin mattress with a thud.

"Could this really be me?" Hrithik asked in wonder, reaching out and touching what could be his own fabulously built physique.

"You know it can." Ed whispered into his ear confidently. Hrithik nodded, absorbing the thought, wondering if it could be true, and finally crossing over into knowing beyond a doubt that he would make this happen. This was what he wanted, had always secretly dreamed of, and now, seeing how he would look, what he would become, it far surpassed his wildest imaginings. Without even taking his first step into a weightroom, the ultimate gymrat had just been created.

"You can thank me now," Ed stated simply, and looked down at his uncut cock. Hrithik was straight, at least he was pretty sure he was straight, but he found the idea of sucking his own cock interesting, and he wanted to thank this shapeshifter who had shown him his own destiny. He sank to his knees, his hands sliding down his own beautifully muscled torso as he reached his familiar looking appendage and opened his mouth to thank the provider of this magical gift of foresight.

----------------------------------

Ed walked into one of the playrooms of the gay bathhouse and watched a small circle of half a dozen men gathered around a man suspended on a sling. He glanced fleetingly at the action in front of him, but strode out through the darkened corridor into another room. His dick was hard, again, and for a moment he paused in front of one of the mirrored hallway walls and stared at his own reflection. He turned the handsome African American face back into his own, the Ed Newbury face that he hadn't seen in days, and stood transfixed, pondering what he had become. The perpetual horniness, the constant craving for sex, was this all part of package now, or was this something of his own creation?

The devil had made this deal with him so quickly, without a moments real thought or consideration. It was all consuming, that much he had learned quickly, and the need for constant and varied sex now was clearly ruling his entire life. Part of him was overwhelmed with how exciting and powerful he felt. The heady rush of having anyone was the craziest kind of aphrodisiac one could imagine. But, he also knew that just a week into this new existence and all the rest of his life had fallen by the waist side. But then again, why not. What did his stupid little job matter, going to sit in his cubicle every day from 9 - 5 doing meaningless work, coming home to an empty apartment and what had been a sad, unremarkable life. And now, now he could forget work, there were plenty of ways to make money when you could look like anyone you wanted, and he could live anyplace his heart desired, jet set to paradise, romance the best and brightest and live the high life. If this only lasted for one year, according to the devils agreement, then what the fuck, he would make this the best damn year anyone could imagine.

He glanced back into the eyes of his reflection and Ed Newbury's ugly face changed. A latin god stared back, handsome, masculine, flawless. Ed smirked at himself and swaggered away from the mirror, striding into the next playroom with the confidence of a man who never heard the word 'no'. He searched for a beauty to rival his own, and when at last he saw one he grabbed the guy without hesitation and pulled him into his arms.

"Playing hard to get?"

"It's not hard, at least not yet."

"Well let's take care of that?" and the two men were off. Half an hour later, Ed left the man's room and the exhausted pretty boy panting after him.

'That was fun', Ed mused while casing out the flow of men in the hallways. Nothing caught his eye. He headed for the third floor weight room looking for a stud. Sadly, only one old queen was working out, more like a spider waiting for it's prey than a man exercising. Ed shrugged it off, he knew he'd cause a stir if he beefed himself up and hit the iron, putting on a show for all the men cruising past the gym entrance. And the nice part of working out here, he could wear whatever the hell he wanted, and just a pair of posers was always a good look. He felt like going Asian, but instead of short and finely muscled he went 6'5" and jaw dropinngly huge. Powerlifter meets sculpted masterpiece. A behemoth that started stopping men in their tracks the moment they passed by. Ed slid under an olympic barbell perched on the squat rack, after loading it up obscenely with plate after plate of iron. The sight of the bar bending in the middle was as hot as the sight of Ed cranking out rep after rep, deep plunges low to the ground and powering the tonnage back up with complete ease. Men stood in the doorway and started playing with themselves as they watched the exhibition, Ed's bulging quads putting on a boner inducing show.

"Which one of you pussies is going to get over here and help me out?" Ed asked as he slammed the weight back and grabbed his own nutsack. A couple volunteers came forward and Ed picked out the two that he liked best and took one under each arm, carrying the helpless worshippers over to a weight bench where he'd take turns pounding their very willing tight asses.
The others could enjoy watching, and when Ed pulled off the posers and let the twelve inch monster out, they all gasped a bit in appreciation, never expecting that size equipment on a body they assumed was built with massive doses of drugs.

After those two were done, Ed sauntered out of the gym, his eager fans watching his huge back as it turned the corner, and as it did Ed changed immediately to a pale skinned red haired gymnast. After a few laps and no takers Ed changed again, this time he'd try something a bit more exotic. He gave himself a spiked up 6" mohawk dyed black, with mascara and eyeliner to match, a nose ring, some wide ear holes and tattoo sleeves up each arm. He kept everything sleek and hard, but decided to make just his chest thick and layered with slabs of hard suckable muscle. The etched abs underneath his heavy man tits seemed to highlight that pronounced feature. The reaction as he went into the playroom was immediate. Men reached out uncontrollably to touch his chest, and he bounced them enticingly as they did. It was another formula for instant lust. Ed had his pick of playmates and enjoyed another little threesome until he'd worn them both out and they bowed out, leaving the room.

Ed was getting ready to go and heading for a doorway as a new face came towards him. Stepping into the playroom was what looked like a new marine recruit, fresh from boot camp, with a buzzed crew cut and square jawed handsome face. A nice solid build and hairy chest, and two thick legs sticking out from the white towel wrapped around his waist. Ed liked this one immediately and wanted him for his next conquest. He smiled at him suggestively, and rubbed a hand over one of his juicy pecs, but the soldier boy looked away quickly, clearly repulsed by Ed's goth street punk look. No matter, Ed walked past and left the room. He changed and turned right around, coming back in as if he'd just passed the goth kid in the hall. Ed had thought of that blonde Australian actor who played Thor, whatever his name was, Chris something, and he copied the look he remembered from some fan magazine with the shirtless actor boasting about how he'd put on too much muscle to fit into his costume.

This was sure to turn soldier boys head his way, but, in fact, he noticed the marine quickly check him out and dismiss him as well. That was a surprise. Ed almost laughed, he hadn't expected that. What was this guy into? The fact that the bathhouse crowd always seemed to be in constant motion, wandering from one room or hallway to the next, made this easy. Ed could try out as many looks at it took to land his prey. Sexy African American didn't work, or Latin American, or Irish American. He went through all the nationalities, but nothing sparked an interest. He tried age, and went with a silver haired daddy, fit and classically handsome, but that was a bust too. He tried chubby, and forgot about any kind of athletic build, and found a dead end with that as well. It was starting to puzzle him, Ed couldn't imagine what would get this guys motor running, so he decided to just follow him discreetly for a bit. He watched carefully, trying to get a clue to what the soldier reacted to, but he seemed to ignore or avoid everyone he encountered.

Just when Ed assumed this was a curious first timer, afraid to make contact with anyone, he saw the military boy do a double take and realized the omission in his repertoire. Twinks. Ed almost slapped his forehead from such an obvious oversight. He never thought to take on that look very often since it didn't do a thing for him sexually, but this was about attracting someone else, and Ed easily appraised the young man who had gotten that second look and made sure he out did him. He turned smooth and very young and as pretty as a boy could be without looking like a girl. He made sure he had the same kind of bright, easy smile that the other kid did, and then he quickly followed his marine and put himself in front of the other twink. Bingo. Ed smiled and looked up at the marine poster boy with his big baby blues and gleaming smile and he could see that he'd found the perfect look. It was that easy, all you had to do was know what someone else wanted. Ed saw the desire behind the soldier's eyes and knew he could wrap him around his little finger, and that was just what he wanted to do.

"God, I could take you home and just eat you up," the soldier boy said unexpectedly to Ed, grabbing him around the waist and pulling him in for a long and languid kiss.

Ed broke away and answered, "Then why don't you." And once again, it was that easy. Ed's hand was wrapped inside the marine boys who pulled him toward the bathhouse locker room, so they could change and leave together.

Ed didn't mind. He could go all night moving from one sexual fantasy to the next, but for some reason he liked this guy. He wanted to go home and crawl into bed with him, play around some then wake up curled up tight wrapped between his hairy forearms. That sounded nice. Ed thought about his evening, about the continuous parade of sex and changing partners and he smiled. It was all so unbelievable, what he'd become overnight. This last week had proved that he was a veritable god, a superman, or even superwoman, and the line of conquests he'd leave behind would be long indeed, but right now maybe it was time to pull back. Put the brakes on and enjoy the encounter. This man was going to fall in love with him, he knew that. Maybe that was a cruel thing to do, but it couldn't be helped. And maybe, that would be just as exciting as making someone's blood boil with pure lust and physical desire. Maybe that would give him even more power.

Ed suddenly thought of the devil, leaving that beach house, and telling him, "?. in one year, I'll be back to claim my price." What made him think of that just now, Ed didn't know. And what exactly would that price be? Ed shook his head, trying to clear the thought away.

But everything has a price, now doesn't it.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2012, 02:23 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
I wonder!
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2012, 10:09 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Enjoyable, but abruptly ended. Don't know how I might have changed things, though.
  #4   Add to Massivebdy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2012, 12:26 PM

It was an abrupt ending, since I had intended a longer story, but I didn't think readers were responding to it so I figured I'd move on to something else. To those that stuck with it, thanks...
  #5   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2012, 12:57 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massivebdy View Post
It was an abrupt ending, since I had intended a longer story, but I didn't think readers were responding to it so I figured I'd move on to something else. To those that stuck with it, thanks...
Sorry for not responding before now. I thought this series was well written and had compelling description.

If I might make one constructive comment. I've written and posted on here over years, so what I'm saying could apply to one of my own stories as well. When you go to write a series, it is harder to sustain a longer story than a one-off. A series needs even more compelling characters, conflict and plot to keep going than does a one-off. I have found this to be true with my own series, "Sunday Afternoon at the Gym." What kept me going on that series, even though there were never a huge number of commenters, were the characters themselves. I found them so intriguing and capable of several different scenarios, so I kept bringing them back. Unlike other authors on here, I never planned a multipart series. It just sort of evolved.

Having said all that, this series had a great premise. What it doesn't have much of up to this point, is conflict. What happens when the narrator ISN'T able to immediately seduce someone? We saw a little bit of that with the Marine, but it was quickly resolved. What if the soldier fought his desires? What if the narrator had to "amp it up" or strategize over days to land his quarry? What if the Devil showed up at one point and reined in the narrator for "going too far" even though it was "technically" in the terms of the contract? Often, part of what makes these "deal with the Devil" stories so compelling is that the narrator incites other people to evil or goodness, in addition to his own actions. What wider impact does this deal have? After all, no man is an island -- where do the ripples from the stone thrown into the pond end up?

For myself, if I were writing this, I know that I would get caught up in the growth and descriptions of multiple types of muscle, as well as the changes. The plot elements would fall a bit by the wayside, since I would really get into the descriptions. I think this work is very good, and I applaud you for putting it out!

BTW, I'm still thinking about my own next installment in "SAITJ" and what will happen next to Matt and Andy, so I understand the difficulty of keeping things moving! Agatha Christie, the great mystery novelist, is said that she had a hard time with plotting, so we're not alone!

Keep writing and thank you!

Mdlftr
  #6   Add to Massivebdy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2012, 07:43 AM

Mdltf,

Wow, that was an incredibly thoughtful, generous and above all helpful response. Feedback like that certainly encourages continued writing and I do agree with so many of your points. Longer stories for me are sometimes outlined in advance, which almost always makes for a better story, and other times they just are written as I go and I let the story evolve and take me wherever it feels like going. Often that's a less successful method, but occasionally there are some wonderful surprises created with that kind of process. What happens more often than not with longer stories is I loose the fun of writing because in this particular and unique writing circumstance I think we're all trying to keep that element of muscle/muscle growth eroticism and maintaining that, while keeping it fresh and exciting, is the challenge. Plot complexities often suffer when 'getting our rocks off' is the goal. The best stories are ones that do both.

I must add, I've enjoyed your stories very much and through all my years of lurking here have never commented much at all. Now that I'm posting some stories I understand how really helpful and motivating that can be for anyone trying to write. So thanks again!
  #7   Add to darkblad01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2012, 03:21 AM

darkblad01 is on a distinguished road
Hi, long time lurker here. I don't know much about writing but from a layman's point of view I really enjoyed this story. Makes me a little sad that it ended with what I thought was prematurely since I really was eager to see what would happen in one year between Ed and the devil. Thanks for writing!
  #8   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2012, 09:21 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
http://jimbutcher.livejournal.com/ has a good bit on writing for general writing improvement and storytelling goodness.

Other than that, it's not necessarily totally going to work for pr0n
  #9   Add to biguglymofo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2012, 10:23 PM

biguglymofo
I didn't realize you were ending the series here. I enjoyed it tremendously and could see you leading us somewhere a little dark and thesexual exploration was definitely not trite, though it could have easily gone there. Thank you. As an aside, lots of us read but don't always post. Don't mistake that for a lack of interest, because my browser went repeatedly to this forum to see if Part 8 was posted. I hope you keep on writing.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options