The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
Home From College: Chapter 2

Read the extended version of this chapter here!

Home From College
Chapter 2
"Muscle Makes the Man"

My dad and I, we love to go camping.

It’s almost tradition actually. Every June we pack up for a couple weeks and head off into the country with only the basics. This past year was one of my favorites. We camped by this small mountain town, which had a variety of pubs and shops. I know it kind of ruins the camping experience, but it was actually really fun. One of the best moments was when my dad found these sky blue board shorts. I don’t think I had ever seen him so happy about a piece of clothing. He practically wore them everyday on that trip, and still does. It’s just one of those things I thought my dad would have forever.

At least I did, before this all happened..

“Remember these things?”

My dad stood over me and chuckled, sliding a pile of eggs onto my plate. To say I was horrified would have been an understatement. Those same blue shorts, the ones that hung down to his knees only six months ago, now squeezed half way up his thighs, verging on destruction. The enormity of my dad's legs far surpassed anything those jeans lead onto believe yesterday. They had to be almost twice as big as mine, hairy as hell and cut up like diamonds with thick layers of muscle. I stared like a total dog, wanting to almost whimper at my misfortune. Even my dads manhood squeezed against the shorts like a fucking python. My dads cock had always been well sized, but the thing never looked this big.

“How’d you sleep?"

“..Alright..”

I gulped as he finally walked away, watching him load up his own giant pile of food. Although I knew it was just the pump, my dad looked almost looked bigger than yesterday. Above the shorts was this small white shirt. The fabric stretched across his torso so tight it was practically transparent. I could see the outline of his rock hard abs, his big nipples, even his chest hair. Not to mention every movement he made seemed to make the threads strain and snap.

“I keep forgetting you're not used to all this yet”

“Sorry..” I looked down at the table

He chuckled and poured me a glass of orange juice. I felt my face turn bright red, knowing he had just caught me staring again. I could feel the table thump as he walked towards me, glancing at his big flopping cock again. Out of all the stupid things I’ve done in my life, staring at my dad's body had to be the worse.

“It’s ok” He set the orange juice down “Your dad’s getting pretty big all over, I hope it isn’t weird for you”

“n..no.. Just not used to seeing you so..”

“Muscled? Haha just wait, Denise is going to shave me down tonight. You’ll be seeing every inch of my muscles then..”

I took a huge gulp

“Where is Denise?”

“Out grocery shopping. What do you think of her anyways?”

“She seems nice..”

“Yea? She’s been so great, especially with learning how to compete. I’m really starting to love bodybuilding”

The word made my stomach sink. How did a gay kid like me end up with the muscle dad of the century? He raised his right arm for a quick flex, staring down at it with eager eyes. I just sat there at the table, seeing his big daddy bicep swell up to its full size. What I wouldnt give to feel up a muscle like that. I mean there was a part of me that knew it was just my dad, knew that I could probably grab his arm and there wouldn’t be a care in the world. The other part of me though, the gay side, knew I would just find arousal and lust.

“..So you're really into that stuff now?” I spoke up

“Totally into it. I’ve already gained 32 pounds..”

“32 pounds!?”

“Haha Yea. Denise says she’s never seen anything like it. I can’t wait to start packing on even more for the competition”

“How much do you weight?”

“223 pounds. Here check it out”

Dad suddenly grabbed the bottom of his shirt, pulling up the fabric like some sexy stud in a worship video. I tried not to openly gasp at the amount of muscle that bulged off his chest. Not only did my dad have the most enormous pecs I had ever seen, his abs were shredded to perfection, all six of them. He struggled to get the sleeves past his arms, giving me those momentary few seconds of total lust. At 5’11”, 223 pounds of muscle looked massive on his average sized frame. Without his face, he looked like that massive jock from across the hall, the one I had been drooling over for months. While most men his age would have some sag around their muscles, my dad’s were tight and perfect, like he had the body of a 20 year old.

“Therrrre we go”

My dad groaned, finally squeezing his shirt past his massive arms and over his head. He quietly smirked at my gawking and expression and tossed the shirt to the kitchen floor. To think that I would ever be this close to muscular perfection. His chest was even dusted in that flawless coat of dark hair, something I found totally arousing. I watched painfully as he bounced his pecs playfully, giving his muscles a few quick fixes.

“Pretty great isn’t it? I’m planning on adding at least another solid ten pounds before christmas, get some real size going”

“Real size? Dad you're huge!” I said bluntly

“Haha glad you think so. I honestly don’t know why I didn’t do this sooner. I love how big I’m starting to get..?

He raised his right arm up again, grinning as he practically stuffed his bicep into his face. I know my dad tended to get obsessed with things, but I never took him for having an arm fetish. He took in this deep long breath, like he was sniffing his own musky scent. The sheer size of his deep pitts was almost unreal, twice as large as any normal mans. He kept on pushing his bicep closer and closer to his smiling lips. I swear he was about to lick the thing when he opened his eyes and stared right at me.

“You ever seen a bicep this huge?”

I gulped

“Only a couple of times..”

“You should take a feel..”

My dad got even closer, standing over me like a total muscle god. I took a huge gulp, knowing already I couldn’t refuse. The desire to touch someones muscles had just piled up so high over the years, and now here it was being offered to me on a silver platter. I slowly stood up, looking at my dads more than gleeful face. I almost felt like a virgin again, touching a mans body for the first time. As I placed my hands against his huge 18 inch mountain, my cock almost surged to life. It was so much better then I could have ever imagined, tender but powerful. I rubbed my hands across its warm steel-like mound, smelling the musk of my dads pitts, exploring each revit. My dad pumped his arm a couple times, as if acknowledging my attentive hands. I honestly wanted to burry my face into his arm, go totally gay for my dad. Instead I stood there practically drooling, rubbing his arm like a zombie.

“Pretty cool huh? I’m thinking they’ll be 19 inches by next month”

“Wow, 19?” I dropped my hands

“Did you ever think your old man would be saying that anytime soon?”

“Try never..”

“Haha, we better eat, breakfast is getting cold”

Dad sat down on the other side, still without a shirt on. The amount of food he had in front of him was staggering, especially after last nights dinner. I mean I always knew bodybuilders ate a lot, but the amount my dad was stuffing down, it almost seemed impossible. Yesterday he devoured 4 chicken breast, 3 cobs of corn, a quarter pound of green beans, a half pound of mashed potatoes, and a staggering huge protein shake for dessert. If there was any chance my dad was trying to make me feel pathetic, it was working.

“God I’m hungry”

He started digging in. The fact that he sounded like an animal while eating his food was one thing, seeing him eat like one, was a whole different story. He looked more beast than man, with the enormous shelf of his hairy pecs pushing down his flapjack sized nipples, his huge shoulders and traps swollen around his face. The grease and slop dripped from his gorging mouth, I couldn’t imagine how ravenous he must have been to be eating like this.

BURRRPP

“Jesus dad..”

“Haha sorry. It’s all this growing I’m doing”

He snickered a little, continuing to scarf down his food. It was honestly almost kind of hot in a way. Knowing all that food was helping him grow, transforming into probably pure muscle. He finished off the entire plate in only a couple of minutes, making another loud belch.

“Better get ready, I’m going to get one last pump in before the family gets here..”

The family, I had almost completely forgotten. Thanksgiving day and all that was on my mind was daddys muscles. He stood up from the table, thumping across the kitchen with a roided out looking belly. I couldn’t even imagine how everyone would react. My dad was already the tallest out of everyone, and here he is packing all this muscle now. He snatched his shirt up and made one last grin at me, thumping off towards the garage.

For the next two hours, I heard his grunts echo through out the house. The thought of him looking even bigger then this morning made me almost nauseated. I could hear the first car door slam in the driveway, knowing the guest had started to arrive. I went downstairs, seeing my dad stand by the window. He strapped on the same jeans as yesterday, along with equally tight black shirt. The pump he got definitely made him look bigger, hell it was a wonder he even got those jeans on. I slowly walked up behind him, staring down at his tight bubble butt.

“Man I can’t wait to see their faces..”

My dad looked down at his arm, looking totally smug and powerful. His family always was competitive, especially between him and my uncles (his two older brothers). You know for all the randomness of my dad's sudden growth in muscle, it almost all started to make sense.

Showing off was always limited by the size of your pocket book, something my dad never had very much of. Investing in your body, although sounds crazy, was almost like the perfect win. While most people are scrambling to buy the latest cars and electronics, dad could just continually pump his body bigger and bigger, grow into his own massive showcase piece.

“Grr, yea. So who do you think is going to be shocked the most!? Haha, I bet your uncle Ben is going to..”

SNAP

“Jesus dad!!”

I looked down, seeing my dad's left leg blow through the seam of his jeans. My dad frantically grabbed the gaping hole, covering it up like he thought I wouldn’t notice.

“Fuck not again..”

“This happened before?”

“About a week ago, shit I must have gotten too pumped! I knew these jeans were about to go but..”

RRRIIIIIPPPP

“Holy fuck dad!!”

I practically squealed, watching the other huge thigh suddenly shred through the blue denim. My dad just laughed this time, smirking down at his overly muscled body. The skin and hair of his legs bulged through the small openings, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

“God It’s like I’m growing bigger by the second!”

DING DONG

“What are you going to do dad!?”

“You and Denise answer the door. Meet me in the bathroom with a pair of shorts when you’re done”

“Ok..”

My dad quickly walked off. I could hear his jeans rip and tear even more as he thumped down the hallway, shit it was like he was hulking out. I stood there for a second, my heart practically beating out of my chest. I quickly wiped the sweat from my forehead, hoping that no one needed to use the bathroom.

“Hey Uncle Ben..”

“Hey big guy, how are you?”

“I’m good..You?”

“Hungry. Where’s your dad?”

“Oh he’s around here somewhere..”

I said blowing him off, watching the line of people come up to the door. It was like they had all came out once. Before I knew it the entire house was filled with over twenty people, all while my dad was locked up into the bathroom. I tried to fish my way through the sea of my family, dodging every question they threw out like bullets. My dad always kept some shorts in his duffel bag, knowing that would probably be my only chance. His bag was laying between all the weights and sweaty towels in the garage, the place absolutely reeked. I found a pair of red shorts buried deep within his bag, a little small, but better then nothing. Luckily everyone seemed to be doing there own thing right now, there loud voice filled the living room. I quickly ran to the bathroom across the hallway.

“I got some!”

I almost shouted, quickly closing the door behind me. I turned around to see my dad just stand there, looking down at his jeans at his jeans with an almost hungry look. I heard the sound of his jeans start to snap and pop again, looking down to see his right leg began to flex.

“Dad what are you doing!?”

“Sorry son. I just can’t help myself..”

RRRIIIIPPPPP

My dad laughed, forcibly shredding his right thigh through the seem of his jeans. This time I actually squealed, dropping the shorts to the floor and backing into the door like a scared girl. My eyes just bulged as dad began to flex up his other leg, watching the denim hopelessly inflate. I couldn’t believe what he was doing, actually flexing through his own clothes. He snickered like he had wanted to do this for years, pumping his thigh until it was nearly double in size. I squirmed like a worm as thread by thread of his jeans snapped apart. It wasn’t long before the blue denim suddenly exploded off his leg, unleashing this total tree trunk of hairy muscle.

“Fuck that was easy! I bet I could blow through this whole outfit!!”

Dad gripped his knuckles together, thrusting his arms forward to flex his pecs. His black shirt suddenly burst open around his fat nipples. My dad laughed like a kid, heaving his chest bigger and bigger, puffing up his lungs with huge amounts of air. I watched mortified as more of his huge muscle torso became exposed. The shirt shred down his thick pecs and steel plated abs almost like a fucking zipper. Next my dad slowly raised his arms, causing the threads around his huge pitts to snap. The pump he got from that last workout was insane. His arms looked almost 19 inches now, there was no way those sleeves would survive. My knees practically trembled just knowing I’d hear the sound again, almost wanting to cover my ears.

“Show your guns to the judges!!”

My dad flexed his biceps, blowing through his sleeves like they were fucking paper. He just roared with laughter, looking like a total god of muscle. He looked down and began tearing the remaining fabric off. My jaw nearly hit the floor as he peeled off the last bit of denim. His briefs were dangling between his thighs, stretched down by one of the most massive cocks I had ever seen. It looked as if his manhood had nearly doubled in size. It must have been over six inches flaccid, thick as a fucking beer can. My own cock was throbbing painfully hard in my jeans, grinding itself almost to the point of cumming. Dad just laughed at my facial expression, arrogantly turning towards the mirror with a quick flex.

“What do you think son, should your old dad shoot for 15 pounds instead!? Haha”

I stood there speechless. The definition of his muscles was borderline freaky. He hit pose after pose, sneering at his own reflection like the muscle heads at the gym. The amount of lust my dad had for his muscles was beyond anything I imagined. I looked down and watched his huge cock began to inflate inside his briefs, whimpering at its sheer size. He turned towards me and continued to flex, I could feel my cock about to cum. He hauled up one of his huge arms again, flexing into his signature single bicep pose. My dad really sniffed his pitts this time, grinning with such disgusting satisfaction.

“Mmm, you know what the best part is about having all this muscle son?.. It’s knowing you can only get bigger from here..”

Last edited by musclegod300; July 23rd, 2012 at 12:23 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
Holy crap cumming so hard o this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  #3   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2012, 03:53 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Nice work. Cant wait for next part.
  #4   Add to wantulots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2012, 05:47 PM

wantulots is on a distinguished road
AWESOME! long may it continue
  #5   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2012, 05:47 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
can't wait for MORE!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #6   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Awesome, as always you have the exact muscle and strength descriptions that I like to read, the ripping out of his clothes scene was off the charts hot! I can't wait to see more, though if I had one criticism it's the size of his arms, 18 (not even 19 inches) aren't considered really huge by most standards of bodybuilders, though they are quite big for a normal man. I just hope there's plenty of more growth from here. Can't wait for more!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #7   Add to BuffBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2012, 06:45 PM
Alpha Boy

BuffBoy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BuffBoy
Wrong username haha
  #8   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
Thanks for all the comments guys! I'm actually coming out with an extended version here shortly. A lot of stuff I cut out to make the chapter smaller. Look out for it either tonight or tomorrow
  #9   Add to msllover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2012, 07:59 PM
Moving Forward

msllover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msllover
*spasming in pants* Very nice....

yahoo: storyen
  #10   Add to hexdog3f8h's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2012, 10:31 PM

hexdog3f8h is on a distinguished road
wow. I love the clothes busting scene. Very very hot! Looks like there will be a lot more of that. Maybe he will have to do some clothing modification for a little bit before he has to buy a new wardrobe of which he may bust out of later. Keep him growin'
  #11   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2012, 06:33 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Love father son muscle stories. Hope junior gets to sniff his dad's armpits up close sometime soon.
  #12   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2012, 09:15 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Now for the question of the day: Will junior catch up?
  #13   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2012, 12:29 AM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
Woah!

Awesome story!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size