The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to d87bob's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2012, 09:48 AM

d87bob is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to d87bob Send a message via Skype™ to d87bob
Confessions of a Gym Groupie

Stumbled on this story on literotica.com. May not be everyone's cup of tea here, but an excellent straight muscle story!

http://www.literotica.com/s/confessi...-a-gym-groupie
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2012, 10:02 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Here's hoping Zee swings both ways!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2012, 06:05 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Sample passage from "Confessions of a gym Groupie"

....Pushing open the doors to the men's shower room, Zee pulled off his workout shorts with a tear and snap of his elastic waistband as if it was made of wet tissue paper yielding to huge fingers that acted as boxcutters. His dick burst out from his confined shorts like a practical joke snake inside a can of nuts. His elephant-worthy prong bounced instantly to throbbing life as quick as the snapping jaws of a mousetrap, his column thrashing for a brief moment like a frog having a seizure before sprouting to a prong the thickness of Jasmine's wrist, a "tripod" size like a child's arm holding an apple. Jasmine almost lost her balance off his shoulders; she wanted to drop to her knees and worship him like a golden god.

================================================== =======

This could be an entry in the Edward Bulwar Lytton Contest - "It was a Dark and Stormy Night"!
Awesome - great descriptions with heroic actions and tongue FIRMLY in cheek!

====================

RPJ,
I don't think Zee swings both ways! But see: [while fighting the monster squid god that has invaded Manhattan...]

"He hummed a sound that shook the sideway station and the ground above. For blocks and blocks, homosexuals felt their penises pop and rise to attention. Women felt their kegels clamp and their breathing grow ragged and a dot formed on their underclothes, from pubescent virgins to middle-aged librarians. T-Bolt carefully listened to the sound, and was rewarded with a strange diffraction. He knew what it sounded like through water."

Something for everyone!
Great read!
Lots of fun!

Mdlftr
  #4   Add to rivendebussy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2012, 08:18 PM

rivendebussy is on a distinguished road
Read this hot story several times.
Not going to lie, wish I knew where to find more straight stories like this. (Huge muscle + horny girl)
I know there are dozens on this site but they are difficult to come by.
Any suggestions?
(And yes, I've seen both links about straight stories in the looking for story section)
  #5   Add to mman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2012, 07:32 AM

mman
agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivendebussy View Post
Read this hot story several times.
Not going to lie, wish I knew where to find more straight stories like this. (Huge muscle + horny girl)
I know there are dozens on this site but they are difficult to come by.
Any suggestions?
(And yes, I've seen both links about straight stories in the looking for story section)
Maybe not a most popular sentiment on these boards - but sometimes posted.

I am another who enjoyed admiration from the oppostie sex. Wish there were some pics showing girls with guys. My goto pics are old covers of ironman magazines.

Just don't think it's as "normal" to have the growth admiration and hetero persuasions.

I've searched all the links too and have a few favorites, but wish there were more to choose from.
  #6   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2012, 10:24 AM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
funnily enough, this story has in fact been posted on this very forum before! The author, Esperanto Lives, sadly has not visited us in a long time, but she does indeed have an account here.

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7459

She also has a blog that hasn't been active since around the last time she visited here. I'm not sure if she's stopped writing muscle stories or if she's under a different name now, but her work is amazing. All of her stories are absolutely wonderful.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options