The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2012, 11:59 PM

wbjason is on a distinguished road
A Secret Between Friends - Part 5

[COLOR=white][COLOR=#d5d5d5]Part 1[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=white]
[COLOR=white][COLOR=#d5d5d5]Part 2[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#d5d5d5]Part 3[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

Part 4
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Chapter 5[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I was actually dreading seeing what would happen at the gym with Leo. He had put on some serious mass since our last workout. Given his latest growth spurt, I was guessing he weighed well above 210 now. His arms were showing signs of that split bicep head and had definitely broken the 18” mark. Every other muscle would have certainly followed suit in their growth. The reality of it all hit me hard as he drove us to the gym in his Mini Cooper, which at his original height and size, was the perfect fit for him. Now he was having trouble even getting into it easily and with his new size he took up his side of the car and spilled into mine. One wrong move and I’d touch him again causing even more growth.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Upon arrival, I could see the looks he was already getting and we had barely checked in. It was like I wasn’t even there, overshadowed by my once smaller gym partner. I had never experienced that kind of attention, and truthfully, had never considered wanting it. But now, seeing Leo attract it effortlessly and accept it with a growing cocky jock attitude, I craved it with an intense jealousy. It just wasn’t fair.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As we began working out, it was immediately clear that he was now in charge. He chose all the exercise without asking what I wanted to do and always went first. We started with the bench press, which he loaded up with two 45 pound plates per side. I was sure he’d never attempted this much and I hadn’t even come close to that on good day. I secretly hoped he couldn’t handle it. However, not only could he handle the weight, it was obvious he was just toying with it. This would barely be considered his new warm up weight! I stood no chance of ever catching up with him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He removed a plate from each side and asked if I could handle it. I gave him a smug glare. “Have you forgotten your previous weights already?” I asked. He smiled, “I was just joking. Jeez, can’t take a joke now?” I ignored him and pushed out my 10 reps, determined to do the best I could, or go down trying. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Time for some real weight,” he said, adding 45’s to make it three plates per side. I stood aside trying to hold my jaw in place. This is the guy who, only days ago, could barely bench 135 pounds. Now he’s going to attempt this? It took me a minute just to do the math, I’d never had to think that high in the gym! No sooner had I figured it, and Leo had pushed the bar up off the rack and lowered it slowly to his chest and then back up. Holy shit, 315 pounds and he didn’t show any signs of struggle. He completed nine more in perfect form and rose from the bench, a huge grin on his face. “Wanna try it?” he prodded, motioning to the bench. Did he expect me to even respond to that ridiculous statement? “I’m kidding of course, but would you believe that felt a bit light? I’m going to really go for it next time!” I was dumbfounded. Part of me wanted to leave him to his workout, since he was clearly out of my league now. The rest of me wanted to stay and watch this near demi-god find his limit.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I didn’t even want to work out anymore. This was starting to feel like me trying to fit in at the gym on Venice Beach, with all the hardcore bodybuilders. The more he pushed the smaller I felt. “Come on,” he said, “at least finish the bench press. I promise I’ll stop with the jokes.” Fine, I sighed. I added a 25 pound plate on each side, just to appease him. We’d used that weight last time and I managed to get 6 reps in before I couldn’t push the bar up anymore. Leo had had to pull it up the rest of the way to get it racked again. I was determined this time would be different. After all, what was the point in working so hard and never improving?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I pushed the bar up and let it down toward my chest. Shit this seems heavy, I thought. Did I struggle this much to start last time? It took nearly everything I had in me to push it back up and Leo had moved into the spotter’s position to help me. Not one to give up so easily, I went for a second rep…. and failed miserably. What was wrong with me? Leo quickly reached down and grabbed the barbell securely with only one hand and lifted it back to the racked position. Damn, he looked absolutely huge from this angle. Out of breath and feeling a bit humiliated, I got up and walked away. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]After a trip to the water fountain, I saw he had already reset the bench with 4 plates per side and was positioned to get started. “I’d spot you, but I can’t even handle my own weight, so…” I mumbled. He smiled, without looking away from the weights above him and said, “Its fine, I don’t think I’ll need help anyway. Its only 400 pounds” With that, he pushed up; a slight grunt and lifted the bar. Finally, a weight that challenged him a bit! I’ll admit, I was definitely getting turned on watching his muscles work. There was just something so masculine and hot seeing a guy with that much power show what he could do, and even then I knew he had way more in him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]After that we moved on to biceps. I had already given up on trying for the evening and relegated myself to watching him experiment with his new muscles. At least I was getting a good show out of this. Rather than draw out the foreknown limitations, Leo went straight to the dumbbells. Grabbing a 60 pounder, tentatively, he seemed content to at least warm up with it. But he quickly skipped ahead to the 80 pound one. Again, it was my turn to watch in awe as he doubled our previous record, and he was hardly breaking a sweat. At 100 pounds he looked happy, as he curled the dumbbells up and down. I watched his biceps explode with size as the pumped up bigger and bigger with each repetition. I think I was wrong about 18”, with a full pump he was nearing 20 or more inches. I was glad to be wearing my compression shorts and a slightly longer T shirt, because dick was now raging hard and I wasn’t sure how much longer I could watch him go at this. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“You’re ready to go.” He asked, almost rhetorically. “That’s fine, I got to see what I wanted to. Lets get out of here.” I didn’t waste any time making a dash for the door. One, because of a certain problem in my pants, and also because I had an old Chinese script with my name written all over it. This was the moment I’d been waiting for and I hoped to God it would work.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The drive back to his apartment was, well, excruciating. Leo couldn’t stop talking about how much he had just lifted and how incredible it felt to be so big a strong. As if I didn’t already know, he reminded me how small he used to be compared to his current state. And he wanted to get even bigger! I don’t think I could bare that and sadly I knew it was inevitable.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]We got to his apartment and I waited anxiously as he pulled the script out of a box in the top of his closet. How the hell he got it there days ago, I couldn’t imagine, but now he didn’t even have to go up on his toes to reach it. “OK,” he said, “I’m not sure how we’re going to do this. The part that you need to recite is kind of long and you need to be precise with the enunciation. Are you sure you want to do this?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Leo, I haven’t wanted anything so badly in my life! Just let me try, dude. I have to!” I was almost nervous. I was so close to having what I wanted, yet there was a chance that it wouldn’t work. No, I told myself. It worked for him, it will work for me. He began saying the words and I repeated them exactly. He had to correct me several times, damn Chinese is tough, I thought! Finally we reached the end. I decided it would be best to write down the passage spelled out the way I heard it. This way I could recite the words without stopping. There was no way I could memorize it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Once more through and I felt like I had it down. He handed me the script, which I held reverently and prepared to recite the sounds I’d written down on the paper next to me. I took a deep breath, he assured me I could do it and off I went. Word for word, sound for sound I recited it aloud. The intensity in my speech grew as I neared the end. I wanted this so badly, I could hear it in my voice. Announcing the last syllable, I closed my eyes momentarily. I felt my body flush with heat. Its happening! I opened my eyes, but there was no light flashing around the room, the script hadn’t glowed. Then I saw Leo, frowning. “I don’t understand,” he said. “It should have worked. You said all the words correctly. I’m sorry, Chris, I don’t know what to say.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I sat there for a solid minute, staring intently at the old script. Why wouldn’t it work? Did I need actually be Chinese, or something? “This fucking sucks,” I moaned, as I tossed the script onto his kitchen table. “I don’t get it, you can grow all you want and I just get to watch!? I can’t believe this. What else did your uncle tell you? There must be something you forgot.” I stood up and started pacing. I was so determined that this would work, it had to. I began to lose it. “Let’s call him, he must know what the problem is.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Leo stood up. “I wish there were more to this, but you just did the exact same thing as I did. And this script was just as much a mystery to my uncle as it is to me. Look, Chris, I know how hard this must be for you.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Hard?! You couldn’t possibly know what this is like. Look at you!” I was near tears and pacing even harder through his living room. “Seeing you get everything you’ve ever wanted and I’m stuck watching you outgrow me and out lift me in a matter of days! I can’t handle this anymore. I don’t think I can be around you.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Chris, please stop. Will you look at me?” He walked up to me and planted his huge body right in my way. “STOP IT!” He practically yelled. I froze in my tracks and looked up into his eyes. It was too much and I had to get out of there. Out of instinct, I reached out and tried to push him out of the way. My hands met his hard shoulders and in a split second his hands had pushed me back. I recoiled in terror. What had I done? How long had I touched him? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Shit.” I whispered. It was too late. I saw him inch higher, even faster than before. His shoulders broadened out and his pecs extended beyond the edge of the cutout shirt. His large brown nipples coming into view and pointing further and further down as his pecs filled in even more. Biceps bulged and his arms were pushed out by his expanding lats. His growth slowed to a stop. I was no longer looking at his mouth. My eyes were level with his collar bone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]This was my nightmare coming true. He must have been close to 6’5” now and he width filled my field of vision, especially being so close. I started to back away, but tripped over something in my path and landed hard on my ass. Looking to my feet, I found my gym shorts had fallen around my ankles. How is that possible, I thought? “What the fuck is going on?!” I pulled my shorts back up and made for the door. My place was only a mile away. I would sooner walk than get in his car again. Blindly, I reached for the door knob but found it inches higher than expected. Something was very wrong and the gravity of the situation was raining down like hail in a storm. My world was crumbling around me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Chris, wait!” I heard him yell, but I was already gone. [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to wbjason For This Useful Post:
atbkv (August 18th, 2013)
  #2   Add to darkblad01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2012, 01:25 AM

darkblad01 is on a distinguished road
HOLY SHIT

This chapter left me breathless, honestly one of the best things I've ever read on this site. I find Chris so relatable, always wishing for a way to grow fast. I put myself in his shoes as he went through that shitty work out and how he endured it only with the thought of growing afterwards. I got excited for him right as he read the script then felt crushed when it didn't work. As if that wasn't enough, he's now losing muscle from trying to gain. That's way too much emotion for me I can't even handle it right now omfg. Seriously, just put yourself in his shoes. I don't know what I would do if that started happening to me. The loss of muscle hit it home. That's basically my worst nightmare and if all my hard work went down the drain like that I would probably cry my ass off and drown in self-pity. I don't usually post since I just lurk but DAMN that chapter was good. I have goosebumps. I hate how douchey Leo is now but at the same time he's still trying to be a "good guy." Ugh I hate you and love you for making such a good story, now I will be eagerly anticipating the rest of this story. I really hope this doesn't turn into one of those stories that are stuck in limbo forever because there's no ending. Thanks for the chapter.
  #3   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2012, 05:14 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Two more chapters in two days? Awesome!
  #4   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2012, 07:13 AM

Haha darkblad, glad to know I've found my superpower: bringing lurkers out of the closet!
Thank you so much for your feedback. I think it's every writer's ambition to elicit that intense of an emotional response to their characters. I'm glad you shared that with me, it means a lot!

Yes skumbum, you guys are very demanding readers! At this rate I'll be done in a few days... But I'm loving writing, I'm kind of discovering the plot has certain twists and fun changes to the story as I go. I'm just as excited to see where I end up with this!
  #5   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2012, 08:51 AM

helliot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to helliot
Reallyreallyreallyreally good. Loving this story and can't wait to see where it goes.
  #6   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2012, 09:56 AM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Oh my god this is intense, I want Christ to grow so badly. Leo has to be holding something back.
  #7   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2012, 10:16 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Amazing story. I slight different take on the muscle theft theme. Can't wait to hear more. On a story note. Poor Chris, I feel for him. And I hope Lee doesn't start to change and become that monster Chris dreamed about. (Though in sure many would find that hot)

#8   Add to hexdog3f8h's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2012, 10:56 AM

hexdog3f8h is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Oh my god this is intense, I want Christ to grow so badly. Leo has to be holding something back.
I want to see Chris grow too. But I think maybe Leo wanted revenge, to be the Alpha of the two and to put Chris in his place. I also see this as maybe becoming a "King Midas" story. If things stand, Leo will never be able to have an intimate relationship again.

Only the author knows. We shall see.

Great story!

Last edited by hexdog3f8h; August 1st, 2012 at 11:08 AM.
  #9   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2012, 11:57 AM

Ohh some good insight there, HexDog! May have to see how that plays in

VGA when I started writing this, I fully intended it to be your standard theft theme, but the more I dove into it, I realized how dramatic it would be for Chris to not realize the dualilty of the size changes until it was too late. He was fooling him self for a while, assuming that Leo's growth was one sided and that his perspective had never changed.

All is about to change! Part 6 coming later this afternoon, if my day goes as planned!
  #10   Add to panama's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2012, 12:27 PM

panama is on a distinguished road
a secret between friends

Great story !
  #11   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2012, 01:28 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Quote:
Originally Posted by wbjason View Post
Ohh some good insight there, HexDog! May have to see how that plays in

VGA when I started writing this, I fully intended it to be your standard theft theme, but the more I dove into it, I realized how dramatic it would be for Chris to not realize the dualilty of the size changes until it was too late. He was fooling him self for a while, assuming that Leo's growth was one sided and that his perspective had never changed.

All is about to change! Part 6 coming later this afternoon, if my day goes as planned!
Jumps around like a kid on christmas Yes Part 6 can't wait
  #12   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2012, 04:14 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I usually get really downhearted by muscle theft, but am hoping against hope that Leo will somehow find a way for Chris to grow again. Great story with great descriptions and ethos.
  #13   Add to peterr77's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2012, 12:13 PM

peterr77 is on a distinguished road
increddible!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size