The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2012, 06:13 PM

wbjason is on a distinguished road
A Secret Between Friends - Part 6

[COLOR=white][COLOR=#d5d5d5]Part 1[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][COLOR=white][COLOR=white][COLOR=#d5d5d5]Part 2[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#d5d5d5]Part 3[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#d5d5d5]Part 4[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Part 5
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]A Secret Between Friends - 6[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I ran as fast as I could for what seemed like an hour. How far could my house be? What would have been a decent 10 minute jog had turned into a breathless, never-ending marathon. My stamina had gone and I had to stop multiple times to re-secure my shorts. I refused to examine the overwhelming evidence as fact, at least not until I was home and had a chance to cool off and think rationally.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Finally, I arrived home and threw myself face first onto the couch. I screamed into a pillow and allowed myself to break down a little. This whole thing was too much for me to handle. How could Leo do this, and to me?! My phone vibrated. It was a text from Leo. ?Please let me explain Chris. There are things that you?? I stopped reading, I couldn?t. DELETE. I had to figure this out for myself, since apparently I was stuck this way now; a diminished version of my former self. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]First things first, I decided: time to face the facts. I grabbed a tape measure to check my height. Sure enough, I?d lost 5? in height. Weight I could explain but this? how would I go to work, suddenly shorter than half of my coworkers? Next, I checked my weight. I had gone from 180 to 150 in days. All that hard earned progress in the gym, gone in an instant. I looked at myself in the mirror. At least I didn?t look over weight, I decided. In fact, if anything I was looking a bit leaner than before with just enough muscle to show some signs of gym time. I started actually thinking I could live with this. I can build something back up with this body. NO! I corrected my acceptance. He stole this from me. Without even trying he became everything I?ve ever wanted and worked for. I would get it back somehow.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I mournfully drug myself to bed. I didn?t feel like doing anything else, despite the relatively early hour in the evening. I lay there thinking through the whole process. What had I missed? Or was he really lying to me all this time? I closed my eyes to sleep. But the image of him growing in front of me, his massive physique dominating the space was burned into my thoughts. I fought to find something else to think about, but it was useless. I knew this would haunt me for years to come. Finally, I drifted to sleep, having lost the battle to clear my mind of the new Leo.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]A week passed; a blur of monotonous self loathing and vegetative existence, at best. I?d called the office and claimed I was too ill to come in. How would I explain the recent changes anyway? The only pleasure I found came from actually thinking about Leo and his amazing body. Jealousy had led to anger which gave way to an almost erotic envy and finally full blown lust. I began having dreams of worshiping Leo?s body and servicing his prodigious tool. Finally, on Saturday afternoon, something snapped in me. I couldn?t stand not seeing him anymore. If not for his body, I missed our friendship. I called to see how he was doing. He answered with a resounding baritone voice I hadn?t expected. It was deep and sexy, much different from the Leo I knew a couple weeks earlier. He agreed to come over for dinner that night and catch up. I asked if he could bring the script one more time and see if there were any other options to resolve it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He arrived around six o?clock and knocked on my door. I had just finished cooking and set the table. ?Perfect timing,? I announced as I opened the door. I stood there in awe for a second. Even standing on the porch below my door frame he towered over me now. The width of his torso filled my field of vision. ?Hi,? he rumbled. I could feel that deep voice resonate right through me. ?Uh?. Come. Come in,? I barely managed to squeak out. I stepped way back out of his way. I had to turn slightly to get his shoulders through the door, and his head was just inches from the top of the door frame. ?Smells great,? he said, adding ?Hope you made enough, I eat A LOT these days.? I had already figured that much, so I?d made enough to feed 10 guys. Hopefully that would satisfy him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Thanks for inviting me, Chris. I miss this, us hanging out, I mean. I know we have a lot to talk about and I brought the script like you asked.? Leo said. Maybe he wasn?t so bad after all. At least, it put me more at ease. ?Let?s eat. I?m starving! We can talk ?business? afterward.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Sounds good.? I offered him a seat and served him a plate filled to the edge and piled high. My own serving would have barely been considered a full meal by normal standards, but I could hardly eat like I used to. I sat down and looked at him. The chair had disappeared, hidden by his immense bulk. ?I missed you too,? I said, finally breaking the silence. ?You know, one thing we never discussed was your real name. How did that come about??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Leo chuckled. Still shoving food in his mouth like he was running out of time, he gave me a ?just a second? sign. ?Well my mother was Greek and my father Chinese. That where my odd mix comes from. They decided when I was born that I should be named to honor both heritages.? He asked for paper and pen. ?Li is the Chinese word for Strength or power.? He drew the symbol on the paper, . ?And Serno is Greek.? Σέρνω, he wrote out. ?I was told it was a family nickname for my grandfather who came from a long line of laborers who worked at the shipping ports moving cargo around. Not very creative if you ask me. It basically means to drag.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?That?s so cool you have that much history to draw from,? I said. ?And I?m impressed you can write that out so well.? And then something clicked in my brain. ?That must be a coincidence though, right? The meaning of your name?? The irony was apparently lost on him, but it was abundantly clear to me. ?Your name, turn it around? Serno Li. ?To drag strength?!? I was beginning to hint at the fact that I knew his secret now. ?Considering how your growth happened, I find that quite remarkable.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Oh, wow, yes that is an amazing coincidence, but I promise you its just that,? Leo said. ?OK, look? That?s why I was trying to keep you from touching me. I didn?t think you would approve of what I found, so I kept it to myself. I had already decided I would only touch someone once, it would barely be noticeable. I never intended for this to happen to you, but given our closeness it was inevitable. I?m so sorry, Chris, you have to believe me. I talked to my uncle last night. He has been researching the text in more depth and says there may be a solution, but he hasn?t quite figured out the final portion of it. He says it ? well I don?t want to raise your hopes just yet, until he can translate the rest of it.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Are you messing with me again, Leo? Why the fuck would you not tell me this?? I was a little pissed off now. He knew what would happen and he didn?t warn me at all. I took a deep breath. ?Its fine,? I sighed. ?I have to learn to live with this new reality. What if your uncle never figures it out? I can?t sit around forever waiting on some reversal spell that may not even exist.? I paused. Nervously, I formed a question I?d wanted to ask for days. ?What ? what does it feel like? You know, when you grow.? He smiled and leaned back in his chair. It groaned loudly under his weight.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I thought you?d never ask!? he said. ?Its absolutely amazing! I can feel it start as soon as I make contact. There?s this energy, almost a vibration that flows into me. And then I grow. Its like being hooked up to an electrified water pump. Every muscle feels this shockwave of energy and when they expand its like they?re being pumped up like a water balloon? getting fuller and heavier.? He had closed his eyes, obviously enjoying the memory of it all. I saw something large shift in his gym shorts. It seemed that?s all he could wear these days. ?My muscles aren?t the only thing that grows,? he grinned. ?I went from the average Asian to, well quite large. No matter what I do, I?m hornier than I?ve ever been in my life.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I cleared my throat, nervously. ?Oh.? I had gone rock hard instantly, my fantasies of worshipping Leo flooding my brain. He noticed me squirm a little in my seat. ?I know, you want to see it.? He smirked, standing to his full intimidating height. ?I?ve seen how you look at me now. You can?t help yourself, I?m just too amazing for you to ignore. Aren?t I?? I could only nod in agreement. He reached up and in one quick movement ripped his shirt off and flexed his biceps. My own cock jumping with a near orgasm at the incredible sight before me. Nearly 300 pounds of shredded muscle was in my dining room, showing off just for me. I was nearing a state of euphoric bliss, hypnotized by this god in front of me. He lowered his shorts, a massive tube of flesh flopped out, slapping his leg. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Soft, he was at least 8? long and so thick, slightly bigger than I had been completely hard at my previous size. A pair of testicles the size of large navel oranges hung low in his sack. I was mesmerized. He stroked himself with one hand, feeling the size of his hairless shelf like chest with the other. It expanded rapidly, stiffening and straightening into a monster pointing straight at me. ?After last night,? he said, breaking my trance, ?13.5? long, 9 inches around.? Fuck, I whispered. I couldn?t take my eyes away from it. He continued to stroke, oblivious to my own presence in the room. I pulled out my own penis. It was disappointingly smaller now, also size no doubtedly lost to Leo. I stood up, my own shorts falling to the floor, and moved closer to the monstrosity before me. I couldn?t stop myself, it was as if I was being drawn to him, to his powerful cock. Precum dripped from the tip and he began to moan. I hesitated, but knew exactly what I wanted to do. My mind had given itself over to its own lustful desires, consequences be damned. He grunted and moaned even louder and without further uncertainty, I literally dove to his cock. My hands barely wrapped its girth and my mouth struggling to accept it massive head. I gagged at the sudden intrusion, but adrenaline soon took over as I serviced him the best way I could.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I could feel him swelling, his penis lengthening in my hands and pushing further into my throat. My mouth was being stretched beyond its limit and the object of my desire was moving higher as I sucked away. He groaned louder. ?Fuck yes! So big, I?m so fucking huge!? He bellowed with deafening bravado. I felt a gush of fluid down my throat and he forced my head further onto his massive expanding penis. He yelled loudly as he empty his load down my throat, holding me there as if to force feed me every last drop. I met a simultaneous climax, shooting more cum than I ever thought possible.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I feel immediately to the floor, drained of any energy I had left. I was gasping for air and trying desperately to recover from such an earth shattering orgasm myself. Finally, regaining my composure I stood up to see the damage. My stomach was bloated with a surreal amount of cum, my body still heaving from the exertion it endured. But reality set in immediately. I was looking at Leo?s belly button, his even larger cock bobbing just inches from my face. I felt like a child as I looked skyward, higher and higher until I found his face staring back at me. He was devastatingly massive, a true giant to even a normal man. The only reference I had for my own height was the chair next to me, which I cleared by merely a foot. Five foot even, I?d guessed and immediately stepped back in horror.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Oh shit,? I mumbled breathlessly to no one. ?I. Leo. What. Oh Fuck.? I couldn?t think clearly, much less form a real sentence. What the hell had I done, and it was my own doing! I began to get weak in the knees, grabbing the chair for support. I was feeling faint and a flash of heat washed over me as I began to see stars. I was nearly out when Leo spoke, the power now in his voice shaking the room and pulling me back to consciousness. ?Just wait,? he said. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What the fuck, Leo! Wait on what?!? I screamed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Just wait for it,? he repeated with a calming assurance.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to wbjason For This Useful Post:
atbkv (August 18th, 2013)
  #2   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2012, 06:15 PM

Don't hate me guys, I had to stop writing this afternoon and it hit a perfect spot!

But I promise to work on the final chapter tonight. Hope you're enjoying this as much as I am!
  #3   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2012, 06:39 PM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wbjason View Post
Don't hate me guys, I had to stop writing this afternoon and it hit a perfect spot!

But I promise to work on the final chapter tonight. Hope you're enjoying this as much as I am!
That was just cruel.
  #4   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2012, 07:30 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
AGREED! JUST CRUEL! But looking forward to the final instalment. I for one am NOT a fan of theft since someone always loses and in this instance its an innocent. But I know there has to be a twist and hopefully a happy ending. Applause Applause, on your Debut here on the forum! Hope to read more from you.

#5   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2012, 07:50 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Final chapter?? Say it ain't so.
  #6   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2012, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vga518 View Post
AGREED! JUST CRUEL! But looking forward to the final instalment. I for one am NOT a fan of theft since someone always loses and in this instance its an innocent. But I know there has to be a twist and hopefully a happy ending. Applause Applause, on your Debut here on the forum! Hope to read more from you.
What was cruel specifically? The huge cliffhanger or the over the top damage done to Chris? Well to a certain degree I designed the chapter to end there, but I promise to resolve it in the next one, which I'm working on right now!

If it makes you feel any better (and here's a hint), I am not a fan of the theft genre either. Specifically for the very reasons you mentioned. So absolutely no cruel intentions have been invented here, "Just wait for it"!
  #7   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2012, 08:02 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I am wondering if he's going to shrink or grow...either way great story.
  #8   Add to msllover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2012, 08:57 PM
Moving Forward

msllover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msllover
Loving this story!!!

yahoo: storyen
  #9   Add to Kurisu's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2012, 09:06 PM

Kurisu is on a distinguished road
I don't know how I missed this story - incredible!
  #10   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2012, 09:23 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Great way to go to sleep I hope the last chapter isn't your last post on this forum as you can clearly see you have a rapidly growing fan base
  #11   Add to hexdog3f8h's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2012, 10:05 PM

hexdog3f8h is on a distinguished road
Hmm... interesting. I have a guess as to how this will go, but I don't want to say anything. If I am right though this will make for an interesting ending.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options